April 23, 2024, 08:41:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159122 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: January 05, 2011, 06:28:19 PM »

Does anyone see a link to the video of the hearing today? I am not seeing it. TIA

Shout out to my Klaasend

Hi Blink!  I'm feeling a little better so I looked around and I haven't found it yet.  I did see the screen shot of the jibjab monster mash (pretty funny).
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 05, 2011, 06:39:02 PM »

No, I've been looking. Doesn't seem like they plan to put one up.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #242 on: January 05, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »

You know how Bozo usually does some type of media thing after a court hearing to act like what happened was no big deal or to dispute articles the  media prints?  Has he done any media since his smackdown?  I have not seen any. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #243 on: January 05, 2011, 09:00:17 PM »

<snipped>
"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

Yes, but if the defense pleas her out, Mason wouldn't have national venue to posture and give his "good ole boy" routine. They are there for the circus and the show. Notoriety and money is what it's all about and I think Skanky doesn't realize yet that she is the goose with her head on the chopping block. Her flirty palsey-walsey actions in court last Monday says to me she is buying the whole dog and pony show. Several times she practically had to bite her cheeks to keep from laughing during the proceedings. She had a serious look on her face a some of time. One was in the discussion about the "Diary of Days." Otherwise, I think her stern looks were more in response to the distain she has for Judge Perry and the DA's. She still thinks she is getting off and she is a star and the center of attention. She lives for this.
Fanny, there is not a remorseful thought in her being.  I don't think there ever has been.  She is the same as always . . . she has just changed her address.

And she gets a respite from Spindy yammering at her all the time. It is is worth being in jail for her. Bad as it must be there, she gets some feeling of control being in jail. I think she hates Spindy that much. I have always thought killing Caylee was a spite thing for Skanky, and it was to get back at Spindy as much as it was to rid herself of a burden.

You know Fanny your not the only one I though too that from day one it was a spite issue with Casey..Caylee was a pawn and Casey played her till finally it worked no more and she(Casey) was going to get the last word in on this issue between mother and daughter..I think the rage in Casey blew and poor defenseless Caylee got the brunt of it. 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #244 on: January 05, 2011, 09:30:36 PM »

Does anyone have the links for the video of the motion hearing today..I did get my text that said Casey didn't appear..dugghh hate having to play catch up I wanted to see it live.  All in all was it a good day??  Trying to read and play catch up now..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »

Does anyone have the links for the video of the motion hearing today..I did get my text that said Casey didn't appear..dugghh hate having to play catch up I wanted to see it live.  All in all was it a good day??  Trying to read and play catch up now..

I never saw a link posted for a video for today. I'll go look and see if I can find one.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: January 05, 2011, 09:43:38 PM »

I've not found one in the obvious places. It didn't last very long, not that it means anything. Sorry.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 05, 2011, 09:47:09 PM »

<snipped>
"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

Yes, but if the defense pleas her out, Mason wouldn't have national venue to posture and give his "good ole boy" routine. They are there for the circus and the show. Notoriety and money is what it's all about and I think Skanky doesn't realize yet that she is the goose with her head on the chopping block. Her flirty palsey-walsey actions in court last Monday says to me she is buying the whole dog and pony show. Several times she practically had to bite her cheeks to keep from laughing during the proceedings. She had a serious look on her face a some of time. One was in the discussion about the "Diary of Days." Otherwise, I think her stern looks were more in response to the distain she has for Judge Perry and the DA's. She still thinks she is getting off and she is a star and the center of attention. She lives for this.
Fanny, there is not a remorseful thought in her being.  I don't think there ever has been.  She is the same as always . . . she has just changed her address.

And she gets a respite from Spindy yammering at her all the time. It is is worth being in jail for her. Bad as it must be there, she gets some feeling of control being in jail. I think she hates Spindy that much. I have always thought killing Caylee was a spite thing for Skanky, and it was to get back at Spindy as much as it was to rid herself of a burden.

You know Fanny your not the only one I though too that from day one it was a spite issue with Casey..Caylee was a pawn and Casey played her till finally it worked no more and she(Casey) was going to get the last word in on this issue between mother and daughter..I think the rage in Casey blew and poor defenseless Caylee got the brunt of it. 

Casey hated cindy
more than she loved caylee
in the words of her grandmother shirley plasea.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: January 05, 2011, 09:48:25 PM »

If I was Cindy I would be at every court appearance whether Casey was there or not..where has George been lately?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #249 on: January 05, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »

<snipped>

Casey hated cindy

Yep, and she said it well, didn't she?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #250 on: January 05, 2011, 09:54:23 PM »

If I was Cindy I would be at every court appearance whether Casey was there or not..where has George been lately?

I've been wondering the same thing, Cookie. Maybe he just chooses to enjoy his time away from Cindy's leash?

I think it's possible that George took Casey's musings in the letter (re: sexual contact) badly. If untrue, I would have!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 05, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »

Probably hiding under the bed. 

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #252 on: January 05, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »

I've not found one in the obvious places. It didn't last very long, not that it means anything. Sorry.

I was finally well enough to take down the tree and decorations and missed the trial.  I have a Christmas cold that seems to be a never ending cold.  I have looked everywhere for the trial too and can't find it.  So irritating, that they think it isn't important enough to show the video because it was short.  I have not missed one day in court until today and it makes me so sad. 

It wasn't because I wasn't thinking of you, sweet baby Caylee.  You and my monkeys are always on my mind.  The fact that we just had such a big trial and this darn cold and lots to do kept me away.  I am so glad this craziness was denied.  Bozo and Jar need to be so ashamed but I won't be holding my breath. 

Thank you all so much for all of the posts and pictures of the trial, even though I haven't been able to see it, I feel very informed.  I adore each and everyone of you.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: January 05, 2011, 10:09:37 PM »

hope you are feeling a bit better Magic...lots of nasty illnesses going around right now...xxxx

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: January 05, 2011, 10:25:29 PM »

<snipped>

Casey hated cindy

She sho did!  evil begets evil and those that know her know what she is capable of!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »

<snipped>

Casey hated cindy

u bet she called it as she seen it!!

Loca
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »

I never saw a link posted for a video for today. I'll go look and see if I can find one.

Thanks Fanny I thought I was losing it cause I checked all my links and no video updates either..so I'll just have to do with the screen shots from today..Thanks again so much for everything!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »

Marinade Dave has some of the pictures up that Joe Jordan took, which are in dry land, which is probably why the defense wants these, although they are not where caylee was?  I am so confused. 

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/1/1/twill-be-a-very-good-year.html

And according to this post, these items/pictures were taken on Yates Road, not where Caylee was found.  Post found at the Marinade Dave site about halfway down in the comments.

I remember these photos so I just did a search.
The sports top and sandal were found, in a wooded area on Yates Road, August 17, 08.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

Why do I feel that Marinade Dave has once again inserted himself in this case. He has been seen in conversation with CA and Bozo. Talk about a no life blogger.

I know some folks do not ejoy MD.  I don't have an opinion on him, didn't read his site much.  Just posted the link cause of the pics and that is where I found them, but not by directly going to his site, I was googling Joseph Jordan and wound up there. 

I have all his pictures and the location labeled on my other computer. There is NONE on Suburban or anywhere close to there. The closest to Suburban was off Econ Trail but it was miles away. I hate it that they are trying to use JJ like this. That man spent every day he was off for months looking for Caylee. IMO he was one of the most dedicated searchers there was for her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2011, 12:11:58 AM »

I am assuming that the defense handles their depositions in the same manner they do their motions. Thoughtlessly without preparation.

Probably late and unprepared, can't imagine it any different.

Bozo clearly did not do his homework/research before deposing J. Jordan, and now he thinks he's entitled to a do-over. Tough sh!t Bozo! You're a day late and a dollar short. (or 3 dollars in your case)

Bozo is an embarrassment not only to his profession, but to humanity!

He is spending money on these things because they are paid for by the state and he KNOWS there are none on Suburban because he asked that in depositions. This is MORE SMOKE & MIRRORS at taxpayer expense.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 06, 2011, 12:23:09 AM »

The defense team is really railing against us no-life bloggers of late. Before you know it SM will be code for Zanny the Nanny.

I think they're jealous because on many sites Bozo and Marblemouth Mason are referred to as idiots. Of course, I would never do such a thing, and while I'm here I would like to thank those monkeys that have attended a hearing or 2 and shared first hand knowledge about how great SA Jeff Ashton smells.

Comparing the cheesehead defense team and SAO is like trying to compare limburger to brie!

I have called all of them idiots and worse at times. Maybe they are talking about me, but I don't think I am alone in my evaluations of their ability to defend a client in a capital case. If they want my opinion in person, I will be more than willing to give it to them and the judge and give them my rendition of all their screw ups in this case. That might take a day or two of court time, but I think the judge would get the drift of my allegations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.