April 19, 2024, 11:44:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159055 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: January 06, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Magic, feel better!

Thanks, Capp.
Will watch as soon as I get home from work.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: January 06, 2011, 10:22:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-repeats-on-investigation-discovery.html
Casey Anthony: ‘48 Hours Mystery’ repeats on Investigation Discovery
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on January, 6 2011 8:44 AM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The show may sound familiar. “The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony” will air at 9 p.m. Sunday on the channel Investigation Discovery.

The show airs under the banner “48 Hours on ID” because it’s the same show that CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery” presented. Maggie Rodriguez reported the hour, which aired on CBS in October 2009.

Here’s a synopsis from Investigation Discovery: “In July of 2008 Cindy and George Anthony discover that their two-year old granddaughter Caylee is missing. Once her body is found five months later, investigators zero in on their prime suspect: the couple’s daughter and Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her child’s death in 2008.

“Somebody else is the killer of this child,” defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden told Rodriguez.

The interview with defense lawyers Kenney Baden, Todd Macaluso and José Baez was the main headline when the program originally aired. But Kenney Baden and Macaluso are no longer part of the case.

The program features interviews with George and Cindy Anthony; Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiancé; and Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey for defamation.

The “48 Hours Mystery” also revealed that the Anthonys had turned their Orange County home into a shrine to Caylee and that they kept the child’s death certificate out in the open. Cindy says: “It wasn’t Casey’s child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 06, 2011, 10:27:43 AM »

I hate that most motions are denied w/o prejudice.  That allows the idiot to refile motions 50 million times if they wish, wasting taxpayer money yet again.
Zoo, I hear you.  But bozo better be sure what he's talking about (which is impossible imo) or he won't get a smack down from His Honor, he will get a knock down.  bozo should be learning (which he isn't) Judge Perry is wise to his smoke and screen dance.  He wants facts, not fish.

BBM

I choked on that!

Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Fishing Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo Nemo

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2011, 10:29:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/06/just-google-it/
Caylee Anthony case: Just Google It!
Posted on January 6, 2011 by JWG

Just did the google image search like this article says, and one of the links was for Brian's Dreams.  Gosh it has been so long.  What is the dear boy up to lately?  He was so weird, locked the page, unlocked the page, had audio shows for a whlie, opened a forum, OMGosh could not keep track.  He thought Caylee was something to do with Trenton Duckett.  Many is very strange.  Wonder if he still thinks ICA is innocent? 

How come we cannot edit our posts for typos
...Many should be man. 

(Bolded by me)
Zoo, we no longer have the edit feature here at Scared Monkeys, so it's best to be careful when you post and also posters can use the "preview" button before  hitting "post".  Don't worry about spelling and typos.  Mods will help with a problem post if it's something wrong that may give misinformation (like a trial date or link) and etc., but for the most part, mods don't have time to edit for spelling and typos and such. So, post away and don't worry so much about the typos.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 06, 2011, 10:33:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-repeats-on-investigation-discovery.html
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony — posted by halboedeker on January, 6 2011 8:44 AM

The show may sound familiar. “The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony” will air at 9 p.m. Sunday on the channel Investigation Discovery.

The show airs under the banner “48 Hours on ID” because it’s the same show that CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery” presented. Maggie Rodriguez reported the hour, which aired on CBS in October 2009.

Here’s a synopsis from Investigation Discovery: “In July of 2008 Cindy and George Anthony discover that their two-year old granddaughter Caylee is missing. Once her body is found five months later, investigators zero in on their prime suspect: the couple’s daughter and Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony.”

“Somebody else is the killer of this child,” defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden told Rodriguez.

The interview with defense lawyers Kenney Baden, Todd Macaluso and José Baez was the main headline when the program originally aired. But Kenney Baden and Macaluso are no longer part of the case.

The program features interviews with George and Cindy Anthony; Jesse Grund, Casey’s former fiancé; and Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey for defamation.

The “48 Hours Mystery” also revealed that the Anthonys had turned their Orange County home into a shrine to Caylee and that they kept the child’s death certificate out in the open. Cindy says: “It wasn’t Casey’s child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us.”

I hope that it is updated with the facts by the host of the show, preferably in the beginning but I'll settle for at the end of the segment. I really can't believe they are airing it again as so much has changed....LKB and TM's statements were down right lies then, they're gone now, so should be their statements. 

Do G & C get royalties from this?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »

I hope that it is updated with the facts by the host of the show, preferably in the beginning but I'll settle for at the end of the segment. I really can't believe they are airing it again as so much has changed....LKB and TM's statements were down right lies then, they're gone now, so should be their statements. 

They probably do and I have a feeling Bald Dude Jim helped set that up.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »

Okay, I've been thinkin'...(dangerous habit at best of times,)  I reread the DCF report on Casey and company...At one point, she says that LE never showed her the right photo of Zanny...I've never seen reported that anyone ever asked her if SHE had a photo of Zenaida.
The only mention was the bogus one that someone out of town had that was of Zanny, Caylee and I can't remember, Casey, too?  Why doesn't, didn't anyone ask this?  I know we all speculated with all the pics Casey took, and her "photographic expertise," that this was a gaping hole in her story, (I want to say something snarky about Casey and a gaping... but I'm too much of a lady, right?)  but why, when Cindy was whining that they never showed Casey a picture of the Nanny, did not someone ask, "Well, okay, where's the pics of Zanny, we can clear this up right now."  Did this happen and I missed it completely?  I'd love to see Linda D-B, or John A. have a stack of photos at trial, and ask, if not Casey, (most likely not going to testify, but I'd give a lot to see her on the stand,)  or Cindy, "All these pictures, some sold to pay for Casey's defense and disseminated to the Media, but none of the Nanny, which could have solved everything...LE could have put out an all-[points bulletin and someone would have turned her in."  I just would love to see them squirm out of that.  (It would take some creative fiction writing to do it.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 06, 2011, 11:02:42 AM »

They probably do and I have a feeling Bald Dude Jim helped set that up.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 06, 2011, 11:04:46 AM »

Does anyone see a link to the video of the hearing today? I am not seeing it. TIA

Shout out to my Klaasend

Hey Blink.  Muzikman has it on You Tube.

Thank You, I should have just asked him lol. (laugh out loud, not potluck or whatever)

I appreciate it!
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 06, 2011, 11:11:30 AM »

Not to pee in anyone's Cheerios this morning, but whoever got paid from the airing of that episode, likely gets paid everytime it airs.  The contracts have never been made public, but that is fairly standard in the limited use and royalty clauses for imaging rights.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 06, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »

Not to pee in anyone's Cheerios this morning, but whoever got paid from the airing of that episode, likely gets paid everytime it airs.  The contracts have never been made public, but that is fairly standard in the limited use and royalty clauses for imaging rights.

I guess Spindy has got to buy a new wardrobe for her daily appearances at court this spring/summer. Buy some bras, Spindy!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2011, 11:53:53 AM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

I loved every minute of it. 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

Tons o' Fun, Shannondeep.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 06, 2011, 12:03:53 PM »

Hi All,

Welcome SHANNONDEEP.

It was really fun, wasn't it.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »

Hi All,

Hi shannondeep

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: January 06, 2011, 12:38:00 PM »

Hi All,

Hi!     Welcome!

Yes, it was fun, I was almost giddy, well, I was giddy!  The family was just looking at me like I had lost my mind as I was dancing around, laughing and snickering. It was great!

I believe we will see more of the same from here on out.....Baez can't take a hint.....or a flat out smack upside the head either!

I bet BLINK is correct about JL setting up the repeat BS 48 Hours episode. Now if we only knew who is the one getting the royalties, Baez or Cindy.  I just remembered Baez walking out of court with Cindy on Monday.  When was the last time that happened?  Did Baez ask her to get the movie ball rolling or was he telling her he had?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 06, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »

Hi All,

Hi!     Welcome!

Yes, it was fun, I was almost giddy, well, I was giddy!  The family was just looking at me like I had lost my mind as I was dancing around, laughing and snickering. It was great!

I believe we will see more of the same from here on out.....Baez can't take a hint.....or a flat out smack upside the head either!

I bet BLINK is correct about JL setting up the repeat BS 48 Hours episode. Now if we only knew who is the one getting the royalties, Baez or Cindy.  I just remembered Baez walking out of court with Cindy on Monday.  When was the last time that happened?  Did Baez ask her to get the movie ball rolling or was he telling her he had?

They are both so greedy it is a toss up which it would be. However, Spindy and George were interviewed, and I'll bet it wasn't for free.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 06, 2011, 12:43:25 PM »

Hi All,

Hi!     Welcome!

They are both so greedy it is a toss up which it would be. However, Spindy and George were interviewed, and I'll bet it wasn't for free.

Oops! Bozo was interviewed too. They probably all have their hands in the pot.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2011, 12:45:31 PM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

Magic, feel better!

Dear Cappy,

Thank you so much for the link, I was able to see it last night before I went to bed.  I don't know why it bothered me so much that I had missed a hearing but it was the first I had missed and I felt awful about it.  I am so emotionally attached to Caylee and this case.  I feel so blessed to have first met you on the first forum, I had ever gone to.  I clicked on a link about this crazy grandmother, I had not seen but only heard on the TV talking about a dead body in the damn car.  I clicked on the story and it took me to a Comcast.com story about Caylee being missing and then to the Comcast Forum.  There you were Cappy and I was so overwhelmed with how well you wrote and how much you added to the conversation.  How lucky I am to have found you again here.  My next forum was a crazy nonsense place, with too many crazies in with normal, caring people. I am also glad that a few of those people....Fannie, Searching and more that I can't seem to remember at the moment are here at Scared Monkeys too. 

I was so happy to see the hearing for myself, although Brandi with her screen caps and the rest of the monkeys with their postings made me feel somewhat better.  It was the first time I had not *been in* the courtroom for Caylee.  I loved seeing Bozo fumble about as if he had just done his homework before class, remember that feeling?  Knowing that you aren't really prepared but going to class anyway, hoping that you won't be called on to join the discussion, because you haven't really a clue what the discussion is going to be about.  Bozo is fighting for someone's life, albeit an evil, hateful, imo murdering mother. He should not only have done his homework, he should of been checking and rechecking it as if every day was going to be a final test.  I am so proud of Judge Perry to have seen through this *fishing expedition* and cut his bait.  I remember when Joe Jordan was a monkey, he seemed somewhat self-important but I had admired his continued searching...in those days, I just wanted Caylee's lil body found.  When I read the email he sent to the LE, I was so dissapointed, I knew it couldn't be true, that precious body had been dumped and never, ever moved from that horrid swamp.  I am sure that Joe Jordan, now wishes that he never sent that email, without that, he is just like every other blogger who went searching and had a blog or posted photos of something in the case.  Joe has learned his lesson, I hope he just tells the truth now to both the defense and the state and everyone will know he adds nothing to the case, other than he was one of many, many searchers who never found Caylee's body.  The defense had already tried to hoodwink him as they have done many of the people who have inserted them into this case, he unlike Joy Wray and Dave Marinade and Laura Buchanon was too honest to take the bait and contacted LE, to tell the truth.  I don't think he or any other searcher were ever very close to Caylee's body.  It was underwater in a swamp, during the searching.  Although Kronk may have seen something of interest at different times, I don't believe he actually was at Caylee's body until the day he called about finding the skull.  It is unfortunate that the hero who found the body is under so much scrutiny but most of that has come from others than LE and that is good enough for me.  It is crazy to me for anyone to think that Kronk could of been involved in this case in any other way than finding her precious body.  Every single thing has pointed at one person from the very beginning, her own, evil, lying mother.  I just hope the jury is able to see enough evidence to understand without a doubt that Casey Marie Anthony killed her baby, not only without a reasonable doubt but with no doubt at all.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

Hi All,

When was the last time that happened?  Did Baez ask her to get the movie ball rolling or was he telling her he had?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! 

Exactly!  She is suddenly acting like his BFF when she has openly hated him for 2 years.  Not only did she wait for him yesterday and leave with her hand on his back but she did the same thing at the hearing a couple of weeks ago.  She waited and was all touching him all over his back and whispering in his ear. 

I was like......HUH????? 

You might be on to something.  We all know that Cindy is very motivated buy press, control, and blood money.  Gross.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.