April 23, 2024, 12:57:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159115 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

I loved every minute of it. 

WELCOME shannondeep   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2011, 12:49:27 PM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

Hi!     Welcome!

Yes, it was fun, I was almost giddy, well, I was giddy!  The family was just looking at me like I had lost my mind as I was dancing around, laughing and snickering. It was great!

I believe we will see more of the same from here on out.....Baez can't take a hint.....or a flat out smack upside the head either!

I bet BLINK is correct about JL setting up the repeat BS 48 Hours episode. Now if we only knew who is the one getting the royalties, Baez or Cindy.  I just remembered Baez walking out of court with Cindy on Monday.  When was the last time that happened?  Did Baez ask her to get the movie ball rolling or was he telling her he had?

They are both so greedy it is a toss up which it would be. However, Spindy and George were interviewed, and I'll bet it wasn't for free.
I doubt it either, not after hearing River's account of George yelling at Cindy for not getting the money first....top priority, ya know.      But who knows which "performance" River was referring to, there were so many.  It really is hard to call who this belongs to, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the 2 parties have an "agreement" to split proceeds.....neither one of them is going to let the other get more than his/her share.  JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:06 PM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Magic, feel better!

Dear Cappy,

Thank you so much for the link, I was able to see it last night before I went to bed.  I don't know why it bothered me so much that I had missed a hearing but it was the first I had missed and I felt awful about it.  I am so emotionally attached to Caylee and this case.  I feel so blessed to have first met you on the first forum, I had ever gone to.  I clicked on a link about this crazy grandmother, I had not seen but only heard on the TV talking about a dead body in the damn car.  I clicked on the story and it took me to a Comcast.com story about Caylee being missing and then to the Comcast Forum.  There you were Cappy and I was so overwhelmed with how well you wrote and how much you added to the conversation.  How lucky I am to have found you again here.  My next forum was a crazy nonsense place, with too many crazies in with normal, caring people. I am also glad that a few of those people....Fanny, Searching and more that I can't seem to remember at the moment are here at Scared Monkeys too. 

I was so happy to see the hearing for myself, although Brandi with her screen caps and the rest of the monkeys with their postings made me feel somewhat better.  It was the first time I had not *been in* the courtroom for Caylee.  I loved seeing Bozo fumble about as if he had just done his homework before class, remember that feeling?  Knowing that you aren't really prepared but going to class anyway, hoping that you won't be called on to join the discussion, because you haven't really a clue what the discussion is going to be about.  Bozo is fighting for someone's life, albeit an evil, hateful, imo murdering mother. He should not only have done his homework, he should of been checking and rechecking it as if every day was going to be a final test.  I am so proud of Judge Perry to have seen through this *fishing expedition* and cut his bait.  I remember when Joe Jordan was a monkey, he seemed somewhat self-important but I had admired his continued searching...in those days, I just wanted Caylee's lil body found.  When I read the email he sent to the LE, I was so dissapointed, I knew it couldn't be true, that precious body had been dumped and never, ever moved from that horrid swamp.  I am sure that Joe Jordan, now wishes that he never sent that email, without that, he is just like every other blogger who went searching and had a blog or posted photos of something in the case.  Joe has learned his lesson, I hope he just tells the truth now to both the defense and the state and everyone will know he adds nothing to the case, other than he was one of many, many searchers who never found Caylee's body.  The defense had already tried to hoodwink him as they have done many of the people who have inserted them into this case, he unlike Joy Wray and Dave Marinade and Laura Buchanon was too honest to take the bait and contacted LE, to tell the truth.  I don't think he or any other searcher were ever very close to Caylee's body.  It was underwater in a swamp, during the searching.  Although Kronk may have seen something of interest at different times, I don't believe he actually was at Caylee's body until the day he called about finding the skull.  It is unfortunate that the hero who found the body is under so much scrutiny but most of that has come from others than LE and that is good enough for me.  It is crazy to me for anyone to think that Kronk could of been involved in this case in any other way than finding her precious body.  Every single thing has pointed at one person from the very beginning, her own, evil, lying mother.  I just hope the jury is able to see enough evidence to understand without a doubt that Casey Marie Anthony killed her baby, not only without a reasonable doubt but with no doubt at all.

Hugs, Magic 

Oops, edited to fix Fanny's name.  For some reason that is how I *see* your name spelled.  It must have to do with the spelling of Fannie Mae's in the financial world.  Sorry about that Fanny, silly me, I see your name day after day.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »

If Bozo and Chompy got together after court on Monday to discuss getting more pictures on some channel, that would really disgust me.  How could they sleep doing this?  I have to not believe it for now.  It is too horrible to think that Caylee's grandmother would agree to this.  I know she is horrible, but that horrible?  So that he can pay his fines or have extra money?  I have no doubt Bozo would do it, but her grandmother, even contemplate it, come on now.  This cannot be right.  It has to be a co-inky dinky. 

Nope, the reality is she is that horrible and she would do it.  So sad.  All I can say is karma sucks and what goes around comes around.  Caylee will have her day some where, some how, maybe up in heaven when it is Cindy's day of reckoning, maybe somewhere down the line, but Cindy will regret her choices right now, I sincerely hope any way. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26389939/detail.html

Casey Judge Fines Baez, Sets Timeline

State: Defense Didn't Comply With Court Order

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry officially granted the prosecution's request for sanctions on Thursday, setting forth both a fine and a time line for the defense in the case against Casey Anthony.
At a hearing on Monday, Perry said the defense had committed a willful violation of a court order by not submitting proper documentation of the subject matter of what its experts would testify to when the murder trial begins in May.
 READ: Judge Perry's Order   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26389960/detail.html
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton suggested that Jose Baez be sanctioned with civil contempt and be fined $500 per day for not complying with the court.
Perry said on Monday he would sanction the defense and set a timeline for the submission of the experts' reports.

In Thursday's order, Perry fined the defense $583.73. That cost was the state's estimate of costs for filing the motion that asked for sanctions. Baez has 5 days to contest the amount.
The defense now has 10 days to submit the report from one of its expert witnesses, Dr. Kenneth Furton, and 20 days for the remaining experts.
Perry said that all opinions not expressed in the written reports will not be allowed at the trial

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2011, 01:13:29 PM »

If Bozo and Chompy got together after court on Monday to discuss getting more pictures on some channel, that would really disgust me.  How could they sleep doing this?  I have to not believe it for now.  It is too horrible to think that Caylee's grandmother would agree to this.  I know she is horrible, but that horrible?  So that he can pay his fines or have extra money?  I have no doubt Bozo would do it, but her grandmother, even contemplate it, come on now.  This cannot be right.  It has to be a co-inky dinky. 

Nope, the reality is she is that horrible and she would do it.  So sad.  All I can say is karma sucks and what goes around comes around.  Caylee will have her day some where, some how, maybe up in heaven when it is Cindy's day of reckoning, maybe somewhere down the line, but Cindy will regret her choices right now, I sincerely hope any way. 

Oh I believe that Cindy is that horrible. And then some.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »

Hi All,

shannondeep
:

I think there will be more smack downs to follow!

Nice to have you join us.

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »

Hi All,

shannondeep
:

Thank you so much.  All of you.

Baez got a glimpse at what trial will be like this week and it ain't pretty!  He pushed too far for too long.  It is crystal clear that Judge Perry has no respect or tolerance left for him.  Bet he is kicking himself for having Strickland recuse himself. I loved Strickland, but  Perry is no joke, and is exactly the type of ringmaster needed to reign in the clowns in this circus. 

I was watching old video of case evidence recently and noticed ( I think) that Judge Perry was the presiding judge with the grand jury during Casey's Indictment. I never knew that until recently. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: January 06, 2011, 01:25:23 PM »

Welcome ShannonDeep.  I too think she is that horrible, but after all this time, I had hoped she was getting a conscience.  Guess not. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 06, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »

Thanks Tupelo!   

Welcome shannondeep. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: January 06, 2011, 01:27:47 PM »

Hi All,

shannondeep
:

Thank you so much.  All of you.

Baez got a glimpse at what trial will be like this week and it ain't pretty!  He pushed too far for too long.  It is crystal clear that Judge Perry has no respect or tolerance left for him.  Bet he is kicking himself for having Strickland recuse himself. I loved Strickland, but  Perry is no joke, and is exactly the type of ringmaster needed to reign in the clowns in this circus. 

I was watching old video of case evidence recently and noticed ( I think) that Judge Perry was the presiding judge with the grand jury during Casey's Indictment. I never knew that until recently. 

I would so love to be a fly on the wall of Judge Perry's home, where he probably speaks about his day to his wife (does he have a wife) and I bet the subject of Bozo comes up frequently.  Now, I know they are not supposed to talk to people about cases, but surely they do with their wives away from media, etc. 

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2011, 01:30:54 PM »

Welcome ShannonDeep.  I too think she is that horrible, but after all this time, I had hoped she was getting a conscience.  Guess not. 
Thank you!

I lost any and all hope (I never really had any lol!) when she sat on the stand recently and stated under oath that she believed Caylee was still alive.  I have no words for that.  I'm still not understanding whose ashes she is wearing and who she thinks she "memorialized" 2009. 

Unless Spindy is trying to pretend that she is "crazy" to get more disability money and to get out of testifying at Casey's trial.  Sometimes I think that is exactly what she is doing. 

Unfortunately for Cindy her frantic voice is forever memorialized in her 911 call where she stated it smelled like a dead body in the car.  Thank God that the one truthful thing Cindy has ever said is on public record along with all of her backtracking and lies.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 06, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/191050/Casey-Anthonys-attorney-Jose-Baez-ordered-to-pay-583
Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez ordered to pay $583
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:18 PM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s attorney Jose Baez has been ordered to pay hundreds out of his own pocket.

Thursday, Judge Belvin Perry ordered Baez to pay a $583.73 fee to the State Attorney’s Office.

The amount is assessed costs incurred by the state to bring a motion to sanction and compel.

Last week Judge Perry sanctioned Baez for not following courts orders.

In December, the state filed a motion asking for more information on the defense’s expert witnesses. The state didn’t think the defense gave enough information, so it filed a motion for sanctions.

Chief Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton asked that the defense be held in civil contempt of court and face fines of up to $500 a day until they handed over the information.

Last week, Judge Perry said Baez “committed a willful violation of the order to provide additional discovery regarding expert witnesses.”

On top of the $583 fine, the defense was ordered to provide written reports to the state from all expert witnesses, a complete statement of opinions the expert will express at trial, and any other information used for that witness to form their opinion.

The defense was given specific due dates for each expert.
If the defense leaves something out in the report, the judge will not let that expert express testify to it once the case heads to trial.

The judge said he will not let this be a “trial by ambush” or a “trial by surprise.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 06, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

Magic, feel better!

Dear Cappy,

Thank you so much for the link, I was able to see it last night before I went to bed.  I don't know why it bothered me so much that I had missed a hearing but it was the first I had missed and I felt awful about it.  I am so emotionally attached to Caylee and this case.  I feel so blessed to have first met you on the first forum, I had ever gone to.  I clicked on a link about this crazy grandmother, I had not seen but only heard on the TV talking about a dead body in the damn car.  I clicked on the story and it took me to a Comcast.com story about Caylee being missing and then to the Comcast Forum.  There you were Cappy and I was so overwhelmed with how well you wrote and how much you added to the conversation.  How lucky I am to have found you again here.  My next forum was a crazy nonsense place, with too many crazies in with normal, caring people. I am also glad that a few of those people....Fanny, Searching and more that I can't seem to remember at the moment are here at Scared Monkeys too. 

I was so happy to see the hearing for myself, although Brandi with her screen caps and the rest of the monkeys with their postings made me feel somewhat better.  It was the first time I had not *been in* the courtroom for Caylee.  I loved seeing Bozo fumble about as if he had just done his homework before class, remember that feeling?  Knowing that you aren't really prepared but going to class anyway, hoping that you won't be called on to join the discussion, because you haven't really a clue what the discussion is going to be about.  Bozo is fighting for someone's life, albeit an evil, hateful, imo murdering mother. He should not only have done his homework, he should of been checking and rechecking it as if every day was going to be a final test.  I am so proud of Judge Perry to have seen through this *fishing expedition* and cut his bait.  I remember when Joe Jordan was a monkey, he seemed somewhat self-important but I had admired his continued searching...in those days, I just wanted Caylee's lil body found.  When I read the email he sent to the LE, I was so dissapointed, I knew it couldn't be true, that precious body had been dumped and never, ever moved from that horrid swamp.  I am sure that Joe Jordan, now wishes that he never sent that email, without that, he is just like every other blogger who went searching and had a blog or posted photos of something in the case.  Joe has learned his lesson, I hope he just tells the truth now to both the defense and the state and everyone will know he adds nothing to the case, other than he was one of many, many searchers who never found Caylee's body.  The defense had already tried to hoodwink him as they have done many of the people who have inserted them into this case, he unlike Joy Wray and Dave Marinade and Laura Buchanon was too honest to take the bait and contacted LE, to tell the truth.  I don't think he or any other searcher were ever very close to Caylee's body.  It was underwater in a swamp, during the searching.  Although Kronk may have seen something of interest at different times, I don't believe he actually was at Caylee's body until the day he called about finding the skull.  It is unfortunate that the hero who found the body is under so much scrutiny but most of that has come from others than LE and that is good enough for me.  It is crazy to me for anyone to think that Kronk could of been involved in this case in any other way than finding her precious body.  Every single thing has pointed at one person from the very beginning, her own, evil, lying mother.  I just hope the jury is able to see enough evidence to understand without a doubt that Casey Marie Anthony killed her baby, not only without a reasonable doubt but with no doubt at all.

Hugs, Magic 

Oops, edited to fix Fanny's name.  For some reason that is how I *see* your name spelled.  It must have to do with the spelling of Fannie Mae's in the financial world.  Sorry about that Fanny, silly me, I see your name day after day.

Hugs, Magic

Oh MAGIC, thank you so much for missing me. I am so happy to be back.

You are so right. CAPP and BRANDI do add so much to the thread. 

Caylee grabbed my heart too. I know we are not the only ones. It has been a long haul, and will be, but I have no doubt we will hang in there to the end, if it ever comes.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: January 06, 2011, 01:34:25 PM »

OT, AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS IN THE COURTS RIGHT NOW, BUT HOWARD K STERN WAS SET FREE.  JUDGE THREW OUT JURY'S VERDICT. 

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/06/howard-k-stern-walks-in-anna-nicole-smith-judge-jerry-brown/2/#comments-anchor

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »

Thank you!

I lost any and all hope (I never really had any lol!) when she sat on the stand recently and stated under oath that she believed Caylee was still alive.  I have no words for that.  I'm still not understanding whose ashes she is wearing and who she thinks she "memorialized" 2009. 

Unless Spindy is trying to pretend that she is "crazy" to get more disability money and to get out of testifying at Casey's trial.  Sometimes I think that is exactly what she is doing. 

Unfortunately for Cindy her frantic voice is forever memorialized in her 911 call where she stated it smelled like a dead body in the car.  Thank God that the one truthful thing Cindy has ever said is on public record along with all of her backtracking and lies.

I cannot stand Cindy, make no mistake, but when she does that thing that Caylee is still alive, it's for show.  I think she is bat crazy anyway. 

Maybe, Cindy is proactively setting up her own defense for when, after her spawn is convicted of murder and sent down the river for life, the popo come to arrest Cindy for obstruction of juctice. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 06, 2011, 01:38:44 PM »

Magic, feel better!

Dear Cappy,

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic

Magic, you have touched my heart from day one & you will always be there...I hope you know just how much your sentiments are reciprocated warmly & respectfully. 

Huggs, Cappy

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2011, 01:40:30 PM »

Thank you!

I cannot stand Cindy, make no mistake, but when she does that thing that Caylee is still alive, it's for show.  I think she is bat crazy anyway. 

Maybe, Cindy is proactively setting up her own defense for when, after her spawn is convicted of murder and sent down the river for life, the popo come to arrest Cindy for obstruction of juctice. 

I agree.  There is something to it because I believe that Cindy has known that Caylee was dead as soon as she made the decision to wash the pants "that smelled like the car" and began obstructing from day one.  I agree with you, it's an act. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: January 06, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »

Thank you!

I agree.  There is something to it because I believe that Cindy has known that Caylee was dead as soon as she made the decision to wash the pants "that smelled like the car" and began obstructing from day one.  I agree with you, it's an act. 

I also think Cindy knew where Caylee was, and I believe with every part of my being that Bozo knew from the day he met Casey where little Caylee was and his disgusting arze decided to just keep that info secret. 

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2011, 01:53:05 PM »

I can't shake that either Zoomom.  Why else would Dominic Casey be poking around with a stick where Caylee was found? He KNEW what he was looking for and even said that "he knew where Caylee was and she was dead" I have never ever believed that a psychic had anything to do with his trip there. 

It is my opinion that Cindy sent him there because Cindy was told where the body was. As we have seen, Cindy will go to any and all lengths to protect Casey, even as far as the unthinkable. (moving /tampering with the body)

Cindy raised manipulative, pathological liar and sociopath.  Much like herself. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.