April 26, 2024, 01:33:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159204 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2011, 02:19:27 PM »

I can't shake that either Zoomom.  Why else would Dominic Casey be poking around with a stick where Caylee was found? He KNEW what he was looking for and even said that "he knew where Caylee was and she was dead" I have never ever believed that a psychic had anything to do with his trip there. 

It is my opinion that Cindy sent him there because Cindy was told where the body was. As we have seen, Cindy will go to any and all lengths to protect Casey, even as far as the unthinkable. (moving /tampering with the body)

Cindy raised manipulative, pathological liar and sociopath.  Much like herself. 

Yup.  I think Bozo knew first though.  Maybe bozo told Spindy to get Dominic to get on it and go out and look.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2011, 02:24:01 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-sanction-order-20110106,0,2881376.story
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez slapped with formal sanction
Baez must pay $583 to the prosecution

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

1:44 p.m. EST, January 6, 2011
Chief Judge Belvin Perry today filed his written order hitting attorney Jose Baez with a sanction for a "willful violation" of an earlier court order to turn over expert witness discovery information to the prosecution.

As a result, Baez will have to pay $583.73 in prosecutor's "attorney's fees" and provide written reports for all expert witnesses.

Those reports must include "a complete statement of opinions the witnesses will express and the reasons for those opinions, and any data or other information considered by the witnesses in forming their opinions and conclusions."

The report of defense expert Dr. Kenneth Furton will be filed within 10 days and the reports of the other experts will come within 20 days. That schedule was agreed to by both the defense and prosecution following a hearing yesterday.

Perry's order today states, "Opinions that are not expressed in a written report or at depositions taken during discovery will not be allowed at trial."

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie. The child's remains were found in a vacant, wooded area off Suburban Drive and not far from the Anthony home. Casey Anthony faces a possible death sentence if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

Perry assessed costs for the state having to bring the motion to impose sanctions against Baez for failing to turn over the discovery. Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton calculated his costs to research, prepare and present the issue in court at $583.73.

"Mr. Baez shall have five days to contest the amount; otherwise, this order will become final and Mr. Baez shall deliver the check, made payable to the 'State of Florida' to assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton within seven days," Perry's order states.

Baez has to provide the court with a copy of the check.

In late November, the prosecution said it needed additional discovery information about the defense witnesses in the case. The court granted the request in early December. And in response the defense sent an e-mail to the state with the experts' names and brief references to their areas of specialization and their addresses.

The state filed another motion for clarification and compliance with the order for additional discovery. And Perry issued another order requiring statements of the subject areas the experts would testify about, the substance of the facts about which they would testify and a summary of their opinions.

A Dec. 15 response from the defense lacked the information but instead stated each expert would "rebut any false claims," raised by the state's experts. For one expert, well-known forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee, the defense said "it is difficult to give a complete summary of his opinions and the grounds for those opinions."

After that the state on Dec. 22 filed a motion with the court, seeking a sanction of civil contempt and a $500 daily fine until compliance "with defense counsel Jose Baez as the responsible party," Perry's order states.

On Monday, during a hearing on the issue, Casey Anthony's other defense attorney Cheney Mason said the defense has received many pages of additional discovery from the state and taken more than 130 depositions and "is still trying to catch up with the state's belated filing of discovery."

However, Perry noted in today's order, "he failed to provide a direct, or sufficient, response to the question of why the defense had failed to comply with the very specific instruction in the court's order."

Baez also "failed to explain the non-compliance with the order."
It is highly unlikely that defense counsel has no idea of the substance of the testimony of these witnesses, who have been retained at taxpayer expense and deposed by defense counsel, or that the experts are unable to provide a specific summary of their testimony," Perry wrote in today's order.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »

I bet judge perry thinks to himselfself  AS he chokes on his saliva!!
what  an arrogant incompetent ! pompus ! idiot!
this hispanic  attorney is !! this hispanic attorney according to only himself is trying a case of such magnitude!!  of course we all know he blows smoke up his own arse!!No doubt baez has proven to judge perry how ignorant! lazY!  and inept he truly was long ago!!. The man continously lies comes to court unprepared and if thats not bad enough he brings his arrogant attitude., Arorogance is more befitting to someone deserving and worthy of it! earned! this clown is so stupid!! and has not earned the right to be arrogant!!

makes me wonder why we havent seen any more open support to him by gerlado. I think geraldo has seen through him and is probably embarassed to be of the same heritage.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2011, 02:28:38 PM »

If Bozo and Chompy got together after court on Monday to discuss getting more pictures on some channel, that would really disgust me.  How could they sleep doing this?  I have to not believe it for now.  It is too horrible to think that Caylee's grandmother would agree to this.  I know she is horrible, but that horrible?  So that he can pay his fines or have extra money?  I have no doubt Bozo would do it, but her grandmother, even contemplate it, come on now.  This cannot be right.  It has to be a co-inky dinky. 

Nope, the reality is she is that horrible and she would do it.  So sad.  All I can say is karma sucks and what goes around comes around.  Caylee will have her day some where, some how, maybe up in heaven when it is Cindy's day of reckoning, maybe somewhere down the line, but Cindy will regret her choices right now, I sincerely hope any way. 

Judge Perry's Court Order says Bozo has to pay his $583.00 to "The State of Florida"
by January 13th!

(Bozo has 5 days from today to contest the $$ amount)
Let's hope he's not stupid enough to contest it. He is getting off cheap.

I'm not sure if Bozo can legally receive funds "for Casey's defense" since she is now considered indigent. Of course there's the possibility Cindy has agreed to give him a portion of whatever $$ she gets from re-airing of the show.
Personally I don't think Cindy has any intention of ever giving the idiot 1 cent.

Bozo might just have to sell one of his gawd awful suits on ebay.
Better hurry Bozo, Jan. 13th is fast approaching. tick tock-tick-tock.......and the State of Florida doesn't give extensions!! Pay up @ssclown!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2011, 02:30:41 PM »

I was thinking that baez is more be-fitting of working with the mafia/underground world! but than on second thoguht he would be killed right away because of his ineffective presentations in court. I dont think theres a place for him in the legal system be it  above or below board. He just isnt cut out for either. god doesnt want him and the devil   doesnt either!!!
back to selling bikini's on ebay!!

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »

OT, AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS IN THE COURTS RIGHT NOW, BUT HOWARD K STERN WAS SET FREE.  JUDGE THREW OUT JURY'S VERDICT. 

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/06/howard-k-stern-walks-in-anna-nicole-smith-judge-jerry-brown/2/#comments-anchor

OMG, that is just WRONG!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2011, 02:32:27 PM »

If Bozo and Chompy got together after court on Monday to discuss getting more pictures on some channel, that would really disgust me.  How could they sleep doing this?  I have to not believe it for now.  It is too horrible to think that Caylee's grandmother would agree to this.  I know she is horrible, but that horrible?  So that he can pay his fines or have extra money?  I have no doubt Bozo would do it, but her grandmother, even contemplate it, come on now.  This cannot be right.  It has to be a co-inky dinky. 

Nope, the reality is she is that horrible and she would do it.  So sad.  All I can say is karma sucks and what goes around comes around.  Caylee will have her day some where, some how, maybe up in heaven when it is Cindy's day of reckoning, maybe somewhere down the line, but Cindy will regret her choices right now, I sincerely hope any way. 

Judge Perry's Court Order says Bozo has to pay his $583.00 to "The State of Florida"
by January 13th!

(Bozo has 5 days from today to contest the $$ amount)
Let's hope he's not stupid enough to contest it. He is getting off cheap.

I'm not sure if Bozo can legally receive funds "for Casey's defense" since she is now considered indigent. Of course there's the possibility Cindy has agreed to give him a portion of whatever $$ she gets from re-airing of the show.
Personally I don't think Cindy has any intention of ever giving the idiot 1 cent.

Bozo might just have to sell one of his gawd awful suits on ebay.
Better hurry Bozo, Jan. 13th is fast approaching. tick tock-tick-tock.......and the State of Florida doesn't give extensions!! Pay up @ssclown!

I love that @ssclown!!!!!  I just read this new post, about having 5 days to contest and then 7 to pay.  Poor Bozo Sad  NOT!!!! 

shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2011, 02:35:54 PM »

this hispanic  attorney is !! this hispanic attorney according to only himself is trying a case of such magnitude!!  of course we all know he blows smoke up his own arse!!No doubt baez has proven to judge perry how ignorant! lazY!  and inept he truly was long ago!!. The man continously lies comes to court unprepared and if thats not bad enough he brings his arrogant attitude., Arorogance is more befitting to someone deserving and worthy of it! earned! this clown is so stupid!! and has not earned the right to be arrogant!!

makes me wonder why we havent seen any more open support to him by gerlado. I think geraldo has seen through him and is probably embarassed to be of the same heritage.

I don't know how his incompetence really has anything to do with his heritage.  Idiots come in every flavor.  And he is an idiot of the highest order.
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »

I can't shake that either Zoomom.  Why else would Dominic Casey be poking around with a stick where Caylee was found? He KNEW what he was looking for and even said that "he knew where Caylee was and she was dead" I have never ever believed that a psychic had anything to do with his trip there. 

It is my opinion that Cindy sent him there because Cindy was told where the body was. As we have seen, Cindy will go to any and all lengths to protect Casey, even as far as the unthinkable. (moving /tampering with the body)

Yup.  I think Bozo knew first though.  Maybe bozo told Spindy to get Dominic to get on it and go out and look.

Either that or Casey told Cindy or Lee when she was out on bail.  She went back to jail for good in October.  When was Dominic poking around there?  I can't remember.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2011, 02:38:40 PM »

I don't know how his incompetence really has anything to do with his heritage.  Idiots come in every flavor.  And he is an idiot of the highest order.

Oh and!!
Mason sttod up in court and told the judge that in all his  long career he nas never been sanctioned.

Funny how baez has that on his record from the begining. Not very impressive and I truly dont think this will be his only!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: January 06, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »

Oh and!!
Mason sttod up in court and told the judge that in all his  long career he nas never been sanctioned.

Funny how baez has that on his record from the begining. Not very impressive and I truly dont think this will be his only!!

I only metioned his heritage because of the big deal he and jane velez and geraldo made of it! I agree it should have nothing to do with! I am hispanic and would never flaunt such comments around. It sounds ignorant doesnt it.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: January 06, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »

Either that or Casey told Cindy or Lee when she was out on bail.  She went back to jail for good in October.  When was Dominic poking around there?  I can't remember.

I don't keep a organized list of events, but it was close to when she was out and/or went back in.  I still remember her rearrest and oh how I loved it.  I miss the cameras at the A's house.  Maybe when the trial gets going, they will be back there with cameras.  One can hope.  I'll need to have my TV on for the trial and the puter on the live webshots of the A's house. 

I am sure another monkey does know though and will be along shortly.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 06, 2011, 02:42:41 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26390467/detail.html
Request For Sanction Granted In Casey Case
Posted: 1:41 pm EST January 6, 2011Updated: 1:52 pm EST January 6, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry granted the prosecution's request for sanctions in the case against Casey Anthony, according to an order released Thursday.
DOCUMENT: Read Judge's Order   http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26390295/detail.html
Judge Perry said Monday during a hearing in Orlando that Casey's defense attorneys missed deadlines last month. The defense told the judge it has tried to comply with every order and accidentally missed the key deadline of December 14 to turn in paperwork.

Prosecutors requested that Casey's attorneys be fined $500 a day until they provided the information. Perry ordered Casey's attorney Jose Baez on Thursday to pay $583.73. Perry also set a time line for the defense. The document states that Jose Baez has five days to contest the amount otherwise the order will become final.

Meanwhile, defense expert, botanist Dr. Jane Bock will be deposed on January 18. Defense bug expert Dr. Tim Huntington will be questioned under oath on January 28.

The experts have been ordered by the judge to provide written reports before the depositions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: January 06, 2011, 02:45:49 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/06/2011           Order Granting
State's Motion for Sanctions / Motion to Compel
01/06/2011           Order
Directing the Judicial Administrative Commission to Retain Confidentiality and Not Disclose Identity of Certain Defense Witnesses (This Order to be Sealed)

~ Peter Frampton
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: January 06, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »

I don't keep a organized list of events, but it was close to when she was out and/or went back in.  I still remember her rearrest and oh how I loved it.  I miss the cameras at the A's house.  Maybe when the trial gets going, they will be back there with cameras.  One can hope.  I'll need to have my TV on for the trial and the puter on the live webshots of the A's house. 

Wow.  Was it really that close to the time that she was out/went back in?  So creepy!  I think I remember Cindy saying to LE "We sent our people to look in that area in November and there was nothing there" 

As if we are supposed to believe one word that comes out of her lying mouth. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2011, 03:09:19 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/06/2011           Order Granting
State's Motion for Sanctions / Motion to Compel
01/06/2011           Order
Directing the Judicial Administrative Commission to Retain Confidentiality and Not Disclose Identity of Certain Defense Witnesses (This Order to be Sealed)

WTH is this?  Anybody know.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: January 06, 2011, 03:11:42 PM »

Wow.  Was it really that close to the time that she was out/went back in?  So creepy!  I think I remember Cindy saying to LE "We sent our people to look in that area in November and there was nothing there" 

As if we are supposed to believe one word that comes out of her lying mouth. 

Well, if I am not mistaken, but readily admit I might be, she went back in on 10/8 or so wasn't it, so "in november" is not that far from her rearrest.  I love that it has been what 2 whole years and then some in the pokey for her. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: January 06, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »

Dom Casey admitted to searching Suburban Drive the week of November 15th, 2008. In his statements to LE, he states he went there 3 times.
I believe Dom Casey found some evidence of Caylee's remains during his last search.
My reason for this belief is because:

The week of Thanksgiving (the week after Dom Casey) went poking in the woods on Suburban Drive, several chatters in ustream SOS chat were PM'd info that matches up to his searches.

We were told Caylee's remains had been located, and a family member had led this person/persons to the area where she was located.

We were not to let this info out, but we would probably get confirmation by the following Monday........of course that confirmation never came to be.....well until December 11th. By the Grace of God Kronk found precious Caylee.

It is my firm belief that Dom Casey, Cindy, Lee or someone involved with the Anthony's wanted someone else (unconnected) to Casey/Anthony's to find Caylee's remains. If any of them had found her, LE knew only 1 person could have led them to the exact spot.

Don't know if you remember how freaked Cindy was the day Tim M. and TES were supposed to search the exact spot where Caylee was found. Unfortunately, the area was flooded and Tim pulled out of Orlando, but planned on returning when water levels went down. I could be wrong but I think the same day Casey and Lee did their high-fiving at the was the day Tim postponed the searches where Caylee was eventually found.

JMO
I think Dom Casey freaked out when he actually found her. I would not be surprised to find out Cindy asked Dom to move Caylee's remains, and get rid of any other evidence he found.
Cindy (according to LE) even admitted to LE she had sent DC down to search on Suburban Drive into the woods. (but yet she was certain Caylee was alive......ughh)

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: January 06, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

I

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 06, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »

I

Ooops sorry about that!
I found this elsewhere but thought how interesting that this happened in the state of florida!!
http://www.wftv.com/news/26368921/detail.html

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.