April 19, 2024, 03:18:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159059 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #380 on: January 06, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »

Wow, that Bill Sheaffer video was just amazing.  I have never in my whole life heard one attorney take another attorney to task like that.  It was very well deserved and I think that Mr. Sheaffer even held back what he truly wanted to say.  To be called a "School Boy" by another attorney must really be stinging Bozo.  Would hate to have to deal with him after he reads this.  I hope Casey doesn't wise up and let's her guy take her all the way to...........................GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the links, monkey-dear's, this week has been a very good week for our sweet Caylee.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: January 06, 2011, 07:48:42 PM »

The Bill Schaeffer video was great! You could tell he was holding back, even with what he did say!

I don't want Mason to take the lead. It's far more entertaining to watch Baez continually have to remove his foot from his mouth!! 

I laughed out loud (LOL) when Schaeffer said KC should be telling Mason to take the lead more.

That will never happen, IMO
KC picks her male attorneys just like she does/did her other guys in her past sexcapades life.

Only attorneys-with-benefits qualify.......I don't see KC wanting anything from the likes of Mason. But then again, she might be getting more desperate!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 06, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »

The Bill Schaeffer video was great! You could tell he was holding back, even with what he did say!

I don't want Mason to take the lead. It's far more entertaining to watch Baez continually have to remove his foot from his mouth!! 

I agree, CBB.
Bozo's ego would never allow the Jar to take over the reigns.
Personally, I don't think Foghorn is all that professional, but he is a giant step above Bozo.
I hope Bozo's crying into his Superman pillow covers tonight.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: January 06, 2011, 08:04:53 PM »

How sad was it when Foghorn Leghorn had to stand up and defend Baez at Monday's hearing?  It reminded me of a parent making excuses for a badly behaved child. >>>

Casey isn't smart enough to tell Mason to take the lead more.  I think she is so delusional she believes that she is part of the defense team and they are defending someone else entirely.   

I noticed Mason's body Weekend at Bernie's body language at the hearing yesterday.  Either he was asleep or distancing himself from Baez and his barely contained temper tantrum.

I thought he was going to collect his crayons and coloring books and storm out yesterday.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »

OT, AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THIS WAS IN THE COURTS RIGHT NOW, BUT HOWARD K STERN WAS SET FREE.  JUDGE THREW OUT JURY'S VERDICT. 

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/06/howard-k-stern-walks-in-anna-nicole-smith-judge-jerry-brown/2/#comments-anchor

OMG, that is just WRONG!

Hopefully the SA will appeal that and have that Judge investigated for his obvious bias.

Of course he did.......it was a pre-planned and PAID in advance. Even if he walks in the end, he will live a short life because he is as much an addict as she was and "THERE ARE NO OLD ADDICTS"

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »

Yeah, Casey does seem to think she's an integral part of the defense team.

Foghorn always looks like he's sleeping to me. I guess he bores himself as much as hm and Bozo bore me with their whining.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:25 PM »

I don't want to really talk about this here.  But, I agree with it.  It was a fishing expedition.  by the time the trial was over, they only wanted probation and a fine, anyway, cause I think they realized how silly the whole thing became.  I never thought he did anything wrong, BUT BE A DUMMY.  Much like in the MJ case, I believe will be same outcome, cept CA will now want to make an example out of this doctor.  But, I was happy to read that.  Probably the only one here that thinks that too.

Now, why doesn't other states have things like the JAC.  Why does it seem Florida just puts everything out there?  I don't mind, don't get me wrong, but this is the most info I have ever had available for any case I have followed.   

In my opinion HKS is a pre-meditated killer just like KC. I will always believe him and the doctor deliberately killed her by over medicating and keeping her sedated knowing she would die. I also will always believe he killed her son in that hospital room because her son was on to him. It was all for money and she had cut him off. If she got clean & sober he KNEW that he was gone. He "thought" he could keep that baby with all his lies, but thank God that didn't happen.

He will never live to enjoy the money he stole from her because he is an addict himself and some say he has aids. Funny  how karma has a way of evening out the playing field even for the most evil of people.

I see karma in the fact that KC has Bozo as a lawyer so Florida will turn and burn her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #387 on: January 06, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »

The Bill Sheaffer video was good!   

For an older dude, Bill Sheaffer is pretty hawt.  He speaks so elogently too. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 06, 2011, 08:51:55 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-jail-visits-more-like-a-parade-for-attorneys/
Casey Anthony's Jail visits Like a "Parade for Attorneys"
01/06/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 06, 2011, 08:57:44 PM »

I don't want to really talk about this here.  But, I agree with it.  It was a fishing expedition.  by the time the trial was over, they only wanted probation and a fine, anyway, cause I think they realized how silly the whole thing became.  I never thought he did anything wrong, BUT BE A DUMMY.  Much like in the MJ case, I believe will be same outcome, cept CA will now want to make an example out of this doctor.  But, I was happy to read that.  Probably the only one here that thinks that too.

Now, why doesn't other states have things like the JAC.  Why does it seem Florida just puts everything out there?  I don't mind, don't get me wrong, but this is the most info I have ever had available for any case I have followed.   

In my opinion HKS is a pre-meditated killer just like KC. I will always believe him and the doctor deliberately killed her by over medicating and keeping her sedated knowing she would die. I also will always believe he killed her son in that hospital room because her son was on to him. It was all for money and she had cut him off. If she got clean & sober he KNEW that he was gone. He "thought" he could keep that baby with all his lies, but thank God that didn't happen.

He will never live to enjoy the money he stole from her because he is an addict himself and some say he has aids. Funny  how karma has a way of evening out the playing field even for the most evil of people.

I see karma in the fact that KC has Bozo as a lawyer so Florida will turn and burn her.

I agree, thank God that Larry was the daddy.  IMO, there is zero comparison between him, her doctor, and KC.  KC murdered, then dumped her child of 2 years of age, in a swamp, in garbage bags, and then partied for 31 days before being asked to answer to where her daughter was.   

IMO, what the judge did today was legally sound.  There really was no evidence saying he murdered her or her son.    IMO, it was a horrible accident, coupled with her being sick, and her horrible depression after her son died. 

Is there a thread somewhere for this?  I didn't look.  I am gonna go look later see what others are saying.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 06, 2011, 09:01:05 PM »

I agree, CBB.
Personally, I don't think Foghorn is all that professional, but he is a giant step above Bozo.

Gosh, I think if Jar took over the case, people would committ suicide listening to him for however long the case will go on for.  He bores me to tears.  At least Bozo, I laugh at.  He is amusing in his stupidity. 

Superman pillow covers, now there is an assuring image for a capital murder defendent. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: January 06, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »

I agree, CBB.

Gosh, I think if Jar took over the case, people would committ suicide listening to him for however long the case will go on for.  He bores me to tears.  At least Bozo, I laugh at.  He is amusing in his stupidity. 

Superman pillow covers, now there is an assuring image for a capital murder defendent. 

Well its about time baez starts wearing his big boy chonies!!
or depends could help him this month! i AM  sure he has had a few accidents. I hear they come in different colors and shapes.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2011, 09:42:43 PM »

I agree, CBB.

They're both really snoozefests, but I agree, Bozo's amusing in his idiocy.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 06, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »

thumright

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2011, 11:36:49 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-jail-visits-more-like-a-parade-for-attorneys/
Casey Anthony's Jail visits Like a "Parade for Attorneys"
01/06/11

Two new lawyers and two new psychologist visiting her. No wonder The Jar wanted the bigger table against the wall for trial. 

Gilbert (Gil) R Colon
Bryan C Hugo
Deborah Daskam Day
Kyle Joseph Goodwin

Wonder how many out of these new 4 have books to pimp?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »

aggressive legal representation...

Gil Colón, Jr.

After practicing law for several years with both the State Attorney's Office and the Office of Public Defender, Gil Colón, Jr. founded the firm in 1992 with one attorney and one secretary in a small, rented office in Bartow. Ten years later, the firm celebrated a decade in practice with three attorneys, 13 support staff, and three locations throughout Florida. We now have 5 offices to better serve our cliental

Gil is an accomplished trial lawyer representing the injured and accused. Gil has been involved in over 180 trials in multiple venues and courts, both on the Federal and State levels. He is an experienced litigator who has handled trials throughout central Florida including hundreds of death penalty, drug trafficking, and major sex offense cases.

Gil graduated from Rutgers University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and earned his law degree from Rutgers College of Law. Gil is a former First Lieutenant in the United States Army Reserve, Armor Division. Born in New Jersey and raised in Puerto Rico, Gil is fluent in both Spanish and English.

Gil's professional affiliations include the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Lakeland Bar Association, National Association of Criminal Lawyers, Polk County Trial Lawyers Association, Polk County Criminal Defense Lawyers, Polk County Lawyers Association, and the Florida Bar Lawyers Referral Service.

Gil and his wife Felicia have three children and live in Lakeland, Florida where they attend Highland Park Church of the Nazerene. He enjoys golf, swimming and spending time with family

http://www.cal-pa.com/gil_colon.cfm
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2011, 11:46:26 PM »

Attorney Hugo's Qualifications:

PRACTICE FOCUS:

My current practice involves the exclusive concentration on criminal defense matters. This practice includes felony and misdemeanor charges, violation of probation, appeals and post conviction relief. Previously I have obtained verdicts in cases involving capital sexual battery; armed robbery; kidnapping with a firearm; credit card fraud; sale and delivery of narcotics; and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer with a firearm, amongst others. In addition, I have litigated numerous cases involving attempted murder, drug trafficking, sex offenses and related crimes which were resolved either on substantive or procedural grounds prior to trial. Finally, my experience includes numerous matters which I have litigated in the appellate courts of the state and federal system, involving both criminal and civil matters.

Further information as to my litigation history and experience may be obtained from my office upon request.

http://www.bryanhugolaw.com/attorney_profile.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2011, 11:58:24 PM »

Youtube of Deborah  Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkk4Q_wY_s

Dr. Deborah Day is a "Making a Difference" Award Recipient from The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar in October

The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar publicly acknowledges, through the monthly ‘MAKING A DIFFERENCE” award, those individuals who have made a difference in the lives of the underserved or disadvantaged within our State.  The individuals who receive this award either provide outstanding pro bono services or engage in other types of outstanding volunteer community activities and pursuits that improve the lives of Florida’s children and families.  The recipients for the award for October, 2010 are Jacqueline M. Valdespino, Esq. and Deborah O. Day, Psy.D.  A brief description of the pro bono services and volunteer work of each individual appears below.  Congratulations to each recipient, and thank you for your past and continued efforts on behalf of the children and families of Florida.

In addition to her clinical and forensic practice in psychology, Dr. Day has contributed enormous amounts of time as a volunteer not only in her profession, but also to the legal profession and to the community.  In her professional affiliations, she has served in numerous roles with the Florida Psychological Association, including President of the Central Florida Chapter from 2001-2002, Chair of the Ethics and Domestic Violence Committees, and has volunteered her time to the Florida Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts as a Board member from 2001 – 2008.  She also served as the Vice President of Florida Chapter of AFCC in 2006, and the Chair of the 2004 and 2005 AFCC Conference Committees.

Dr. Day has donated her time and professional services to numerous non-profit organizations which include services to the Kids House of Seminole County as a Board member from 2001 – 2006 and as pro bono Clinical Director from 2002 – 2005.   She has served as a volunteer consultant to the Children’s Home Society from 1991-1993, as an Advisory Board member for Family Focus of Seminole County from 1992 – 1997, the Sexual Abuse Treatment Program from 1992-1997, and to HEAT (Help End Abuse Today), whose main goal is to prevent child abuse through education.

Dr. Day has also been appointed to numerous prestigious positions including her service on the Judicial Nominating Committee for the Supreme Court from 1997 – 2000, as a member of the Mediation Ethics Advisory Committee from 2002-2009, and by appointment by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator of the Child Welfare Standards and Training Council from July, 1990 to August, 1993.

Dr. Day has selflessly devoted her time to improve the lives of Florida families by serving the legal community in many and varied roles.  She has served as Chair of the Community Service Workshop of the Orange County Domestic Violence Task Force Commission from 2004 to the present, as a committee member of the Orange County Coalition Victim Services Committee and with the Orange County Bar Association as a volunteer with the Family Law Committee and the Child Care Committee.  She has also been a contributor and guest speaker for the George C. Young First Central Florid Inn of Court and the Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court, as well as a frequently invited guest speaker to the annual Judicial College.  She has donated her time and expertise as a member of the Florida Bar Bounds of Advocacy Committee.

Perhaps most notably, Dr. Day has been a frequent and long standing volunteer and contributor to the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar.  She has served on numerous and varied standing committees, including as Vice Chair of the Litigation Support Committee from 2004 - 2005 and Co-Chair from 2008-2009; as a member and Vice Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee from 2004-2005 and from 2007-2008; as a member of the Legislation Committee, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Parental Responsibility and Timesharing Ad Hoc Committee, and as a special Advisor to the Chair, both in 2009 and 2010 in the areas of children’s issues and domestic violence.

http://de-de.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156331501069706
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 06, 2011, 11:58:52 PM »

Attorney Hugo's Qualifications:

PRACTICE FOCUS:

My current practice involves the exclusive concentration on criminal defense matters. This practice includes felony and misdemeanor charges, violation of probation, appeals and post conviction relief. Previously I have obtained verdicts in cases involving capital sexual battery; armed robbery; kidnapping with a firearm; credit card fraud; sale and delivery of narcotics; and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer with a firearm, amongst others. In addition, I have litigated numerous cases involving attempted murder, drug trafficking, sex offenses and related crimes which were resolved either on substantive or procedural grounds prior to trial. Finally, my experience includes numerous matters which I have litigated in the appellate courts of the state and federal system, involving both criminal and civil matters.

Further information as to my litigation history and experience may be obtained from my office upon request.

http://www.bryanhugolaw.com/attorney_profile.html

This guy sounds as putzy as Bozo does.  He is so full of himself. How many times can a person use litigatd in a paragraph? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.