April 23, 2024, 01:32:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159116 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2011, 06:02:08 AM »

I am very antigun, very, but I am in a sort of a moral dilemma.  My older son, who is 12, is in Boyscouts, and they are very weapon oriented.  My son has already qualified on a range, don't ask me what kind of gun, cause I don't know and don't care to know, assume he is using the scoutmaster's weapons or boyscout's weapons, but I envision him shooting this thing on the range and I go a horrible feeling in my belly.  We don't have any guns in our home and never will, but hubby has been taking him to all these events for the boyscouts, and I guess you cannot be a boyscout and not do these things, but I am having a hard time with it.  He is always talking about knives and guns and his newest obsession is a bow and arrow.  I guess they take up that task next in boyscouts. 

I shot a gun once in my life.  My ex-BF had a cop for a brother and he took us out to the gun range once.  I shot one single bullet and hated it.  I felt so not in control.  It kicked back and I could have accidentally shot somebody around me. 

What happened to helping the needy and helping old ladies cross the street? 

Sorry for the O/T here but...............

We are opposites on this one. I have been hunting since I was about 8 years old. (maybe even younger) ALL I wanted for Christmas when I was 9 was a 410 shotgun. Every time my parents would try to talk me into something else I would have no part of it. My kids all were gun proficient by age 10 and my youngest (now 15) was the youngest kid ever in the state to pass the Hunter Safety course. I am a safety freak about guns as are most people who are hunters. My guns are never loaded and they are cleaned before they are put on the rack in my house so there can never be a bullet left in one by accident. The ammo is not where a child could get it even if they could load the guns. Many kids in rough areas have guns today and if you ask me it is amazing there are not more gun deaths than there are in those areas. What has always bothered me is they way they do statistics on gun deaths. They include all the deaths done by drive by shooters and in crimes, so they are really skewed as to the numbers. It also bothers me that there are no statistics on the number of lives saved by guns and how many crimes prevented because a responsible person had a gun available. There are thousands of women and children not abducted and victims of crimes because some mother knew how to use a gun. With all the home invasions in some states, it amazes me that everyone would not want to be proficient with a gun. Be glad your son is learning the proper way to use a firearm because someday it might be the only thing which saves his and other lives.

Hey, guns are not for everybody, certainly not for me, but you sound like you handle them and their use very respectfully and teach your kids the same.  I am not somebody who thinks nobody should have a gun.  I know I could not carefully handle one, nor do I want to have to try.  They can just do too much damage from 1 little accident. 

They should probably do some studies on how many lives were saved, but the way the world works is glass half empty thing, always looking at the bad, never the good.  I personally do not think I or family would be safer if we had a gun in the house.  I would not sleep knowing the kids may find the gun key or the ammo, and somehow shoot each other in the stomach playing with the thing, and the time it would take me to get, load and shoot an intruder does not make me think they would save my life.

A kid who used to live behind me, who moved a year or 2 ago, who went to my son's school and he considered a friend, shot himself last year in the head.  His family is whacked, sell drugs, have buyers coming to their home all the time, so it did not surprise me they had guns, but supposedly the kid was kidding around saying I am going to shoot myself in the head, and put it to his head and did just that.  I don't know if he knew if it was loaded or not, but just too many worries for me to ever feel comfortable with them. 

But I know many people do have weapons and do safely teach gun safely and the kids respect them and you are one of them.  unfortunately the ones who don't, outweight the ones who do, at least in the media.

And I am sorry for the OT.  Back on topic for me, Bozo, Bozo, Bozo and Company are putzes.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2011, 06:07:30 AM »

Bozo and Colonel Crusty....the short of it is you know dang well Casey was NOT, in any shape, way or form "essentially in custody" as you stated in your motion.   You both cannot be this stuck on stupid that you as attorneys are not familiar with when an individual should be mirandized.  Casey was not under arrest nor even named as a suspect in a felony.   Your client volunteered to take the detectives on a wild goose chase not one but two days (of which she had freedom to go home).  They have every right to question her regarding a reported missing child or anything else as a person of interest, victim or witness.   If they continued to question her & she wasnt willing to answer AFTER she was arrested that is entirely different & you know that morons.  Your client was stupid enough to lie her horseface off & didnt know to keep her trap shut....ask what that merry go round ride she went on was worth it now...sorry about your luck.

Mason needs to listen to the Universal interview tape- it starts off with LE saying that the door is closed only for privacy purposes, and that Casey is free to leave at any time, they ask her does she understand and she says she does, and goes on with her BS stories like they were going to believe her.  At that point she was still being interviewd with a view to finding her missing child, so there was no need to Mirandize her.
As soon as they did arrest her she got lawyered-up pdq - she  obviously didin't feel like sh ewas being detained at Universal,or she would have asked for one then.

My guess is that neither Mason nor Bozo have ever even listened to those tapes. NO attorney in their right mind would file that motion and take a chance on pissing of a judge with those tapes available if they had reviewed them.

If they had listened to them, that would mean they were somewhat prepared and we cannot have that.  They must uphold their reps.  They also like to piss of JP, and I like watching the beatdowns.  I just want to hear Judge slip and call Bayez Bozo just once.  That would make my year.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »

I am very antigun, very, but I am in a sort of a moral dilemma.  My older son, who is 12, is in Boyscouts, and they are very weapon oriented.  My son has already qualified on a range, don't ask me what kind of gun, cause I don't know and don't care to know, assume he is using the scoutmaster's weapons or boyscout's weapons, but I envision him shooting this thing on the range and I go a horrible feeling in my belly.  We don't have any guns in our home and never will, but hubby has been taking him to all these events for the boyscouts, and I guess you cannot be a boyscout and not do these things, but I am having a hard time with it.  He is always talking about knives and guns and his newest obsession is a bow and arrow.  I guess they take up that task next in boyscouts. 

I shot a gun once in my life.  My ex-BF had a cop for a brother and he took us out to the gun range once.  I shot one single bullet and hated it.  I felt so not in control.  It kicked back and I could have accidentally shot somebody around me. 

What happened to helping the needy and helping old ladies cross the street? 

Sorry for the O/T here but...............

We are opposites on this one. I have been hunting since I was about 8 years old. (maybe even younger) ALL I wanted for Christmas when I was 9 was a 410 shotgun. Every time my parents would try to talk me into something else I would have no part of it. My kids all were gun proficient by age 10 and my youngest (now 15) was the youngest kid ever in the state to pass the Hunter Safety course. I am a safety freak about guns as are most people who are hunters. My guns are never loaded and they are cleaned before they are put on the rack in my house so there can never be a bullet left in one by accident. The ammo is not where a child could get it even if they could load the guns. Many kids in rough areas have guns today and if you ask me it is amazing there are not more gun deaths than there are in those areas. What has always bothered me is they way they do statistics on gun deaths. They include all the deaths done by drive by shooters and in crimes, so they are really skewed as to the numbers. It also bothers me that there are no statistics on the number of lives saved by guns and how many crimes prevented because a responsible person had a gun available. There are thousands of women and children not abducted and victims of crimes because some mother knew how to use a gun. With all the home invasions in some states, it amazes me that everyone would not want to be proficient with a gun. Be glad your son is learning the proper way to use a firearm because someday it might be the only thing which saves his and other lives.

Hey, guns are not for everybody, certainly not for me, but you sound like you handle them and their use very respectfully and teach your kids the same.  I am not somebody who thinks nobody should have a gun.  I know I could not carefully handle one, nor do I want to have to try.  They can just do too much damage from 1 little accident. 

They should probably do some studies on how many lives were saved, but the way the world works is glass half empty thing, always looking at the bad, never the good.  I personally do not think I or family would be safer if we had a gun in the house.  I would not sleep knowing the kids may find the gun key or the ammo, and somehow shoot each other in the stomach playing with the thing, and the time it would take me to get, load and shoot an intruder does not make me think they would save my life.

A kid who used to live behind me, who moved a year or 2 ago, who went to my son's school and he considered a friend, shot himself last year in the head.  His family is whacked, sell drugs, have buyers coming to their home all the time, so it did not surprise me they had guns, but supposedly the kid was kidding around saying I am going to shoot myself in the head, and put it to his head and did just that.  I don't know if he knew if it was loaded or not, but just too many worries for me to ever feel comfortable with them. 

But I know many people do have weapons and do safely teach gun safely and the kids respect them and you are one of them.  unfortunately the ones who don't, outweight the ones who do, at least in the media.

And I am sorry for the OT.  Back on topic for me, Bozo, Bozo, Bozo and Company are putzes.

I am with Turbo on this one - I have grown up with guns, and carry one routinely. Teaching kids gun safety is important - vital.  My kids know that if you shoot it you eat it - and I will cook almost anything.  But it goes back, for me, to teaching our kids responsibility. Something that Cin and GA NEVER did with KC.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2011, 07:17:34 AM »

We can start another thread to discuss guns if you want.  It is a hot topic in itself.  We don't want to have JP coming in to remind us what the topic is.  Please get back to our little angel, Caylee.  Thanks!

It's about me, Caylee, please don't forget me!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 07:19:08 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2011, 07:33:32 AM »

We can start another thread to discuss guns if you want.  It is a hot topic in itself.  We don't want to have JP coming in to remind us what the topic is.  Please get back to our little angel, Caylee.  Thanks!

I sowwy!!  What an angelic picture of her.  She is so cute.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2011, 07:42:14 AM »

We all do it, ZooMom, no worries.  

She is adorable.  The trust and goodness in her eyes melts me.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2011, 07:43:51 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26365808/detail.html
Attorneys To Meet Judge In Casey Case
Anthony Not Expected To Attend

POSTED: 2:02 pm EST January 4, 2011
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST January 5, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A hearing has been set in the case against Casey Anthony at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the Orange County Courthouse.

Anthony is not expected to be present.

At the hearing, Judge Belvin Perry is expected to hear a motion from Anthony's defense asking for a subpoena to look at Joe Jordan's computer files, including photographs.
READ: Defense Motion  http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26365821/detail.html
READ: Motion To Strike   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26365873/detail.html
LISTEN: Joe Jordan Phone Interview   http://www.wesh.com/video/25103873/detail.html

Jordan was a volunteer with Texas EquuSearch who once said he searched the same area off of Suburban Drive where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found months later.

The defense claims Jordan said during a Dec. 8 deposition that he was a blogger on various websites discussing the Anthony case and the search for her daughter. Two blogger sites posted photos allegedly taken by Jordan of Suburban Drive and linked them to his personal blog.

Because the photos show the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were later found, the defense wants access to them along with anything Jordan posted online regarding the case.

Jordan's attorneys filed a motion asking that the court strike the defense motion.

WESH.com will provide live coverage of Wednesday's hearing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2011, 07:49:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/190463/Casey-Anthony-team-wants-blogger-to-turn-over-photos-from-Caylee-remains-site
Casey Anthony team wants blogger to turn over photos from Caylee remains site
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:24 AM
ORLANDO --

The case against Casey Anthony heads back to court Wednesday for the second time in three days.

Casey's lawyers said this time, they want Judge Belvin Perry to force a former volunteer with Texas EquuSearch to turn over photographs that were taken near the wooded area where the body of Casey's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was found in December 2008.

Defense attorneys said the photos ended up on two websites, and on the volunteer's personal blog.

Wednesday's hearing is scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m. Casey Anthony is not expected to attend.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2011, 07:52:17 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26369273/detail.html
Anthony Hearing To Focus On Photos
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Tuesday, January 4, 2011
UPDATED: 6:49 am EST January 5, 2011

<snipped>
Meanwhile, a hearing in Anthony's murder trial has been set for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. Anthony will not be in court.

The hearing will address amateur photographs taken by a volunteer in the search for Anthony's daughter, Caylee, while Caylee was missing in 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for a month. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in December 2008.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2011, 07:57:26 AM »

Sorry - I am back to what is important now!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2011, 08:38:45 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/190463/Casey-Anthony-team-wants-blogger-to-turn-over-photos-from-Caylee-remains-site
Casey Anthony team wants blogger to turn over photos from Caylee remains site
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:24 AM
ORLANDO --

The case against Casey Anthony heads back to court Wednesday for the second time in three days.

Casey's lawyers said this time, they want Judge Belvin Perry to force a former volunteer with Texas EquuSearch to turn over photographs that were taken near the wooded area where the body of Casey's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, was found in December 2008.

Defense attorneys said the photos ended up on two websites, and on the volunteer's personal blog.

Wednesday's hearing is scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m. Casey Anthony is not expected to attend.

I don't understand why they are so adamant on getting Joe Jordan's stuff.  Are they going to try to pin the tail on Joe Jordan now, since Kronk didn't work too well for them?  He had no pictures, that I remember anyway, of the area where Caylee was found. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2011, 08:43:41 AM »

Thanks, TBM.

I pray for justice for Caylee!

I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2011, 08:43:43 AM »

And they wonder why it is so hard to get volunteers any more.  Because defense teams are allowed to do this to them.  Who wants to be bothered with this kind of carp. It is much easier to just stay home. 

I wonder if JJ has been volunteering since Caylee Anthony?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2011, 08:47:51 AM »

And they wonder why it is so hard to get volunteers any more.  Because defense teams are allowed to do this to them.  Who wants to be bothered with this kind of carp. It is much easier to just stay home. 

I understand your frustration.  The pendulum has to swing the other way.  How will our children be found?  How do we deter these horrible crimes?

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »

Bozo and Colonel Crusty....the short of it is you know dang well Casey was NOT, in any shape, way or form "essentially in custody" as you stated in your motion.   You both cannot be this stuck on stupid that you as attorneys are not familiar with when an individual should be mirandized.  Casey was not under arrest nor even named as a suspect in a felony.   Your client volunteered to take the detectives on a wild goose chase not one but two days (of which she had freedom to go home).  They have every right to question her regarding a reported missing child or anything else as a person of interest, victim or witness.   If they continued to question her & she wasnt willing to answer AFTER she was arrested that is entirely different & you know that morons.  Your client was stupid enough to lie her horseface off & didnt know to keep her trap shut....ask what that merry go round ride she went on was worth it now...sorry about your luck.

Mason needs to listen to the Universal interview tape- it starts off with LE saying that the door is closed only for privacy purposes, and that Casey is free to leave at any time, they ask her does she understand and she says she does, and goes on with her BS stories like they were going to believe her.  At that point she was still being interviewd with a view to finding her missing child, so there was no need to Mirandize her.
As soon as they did arrest her she got lawyered-up pdq - she  obviously didin't feel like sh ewas being detained at Universal,or she would have asked for one then.

Capp and Westy, I agree whole heartedly.  The biggest problem with the duhfense is they don't do their homework and they don't communicate with each other.  We have seen with our own eyes in the transcripts and videos that momster was willingly leading them on a trail of lies hoping they would fall for it.  It failed, she lawyered up.  End of story.  I can hear mason jar now, "but that happened before I was involved in this case."  Where is that tape where he was interviewed and said she was lying, etc.  (my words).  Help Trimm . . . it was an interview with another lawyer and a reporter!  It's a classic.  Now that would be something I wouldn't want seen in court if I were him.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2011, 08:54:45 AM »

<snipped>
Meanwhile, a hearing in Anthony's murder trial has been set for Wednesday at 1:30 p.m. Anthony will not be in court.

The hearing will address amateur photographs taken by a volunteer in the search for Anthony's daughter, Caylee, while Caylee was missing in 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008 after being missing for a month. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in December 2008.

I wonder why the media is saying Skanky won't be in court today. Judge Perry was very emphatic by saying if there were motions heard, she would have to be there. Did I dream that?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2011, 08:55:05 AM »

I understand your frustration.  The pendulum has to swing the other way.  How will our children be found?  How do we deter these horrible crimes?

I know.  It just seems to me that volunteers should have some protection from coonhounds sniffing out suspects, although on the rare occasion, a volunteer is the murderer/rapist/kidnapper, trying to stay out of the focus of the cops by volunteering.  It just seems very unfair to be targeted because you wanted to help.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2011, 08:56:12 AM »

<snipped>

I wonder why the media is saying Skanky won't be in court today. Judge Perry was very emphatic by saying if there were motions heard, she would have to be there. Did I dream that?

No idea, I thought she had to be there too.  Guess somehow Bozo swindled a no need to show card. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2011, 09:02:53 AM »

<snipped>

No idea, I thought she had to be there too.  Guess somehow Bozo swindled a no need to show card. 

I'm betting she'll be there.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

Bozo and Colonel Crusty....the short of it is you know dang well Casey was NOT, in any shape, way or form "essentially in custody" as you stated in your motion.   You both cannot be this stuck on stupid that you as attorneys are not familiar with when an individual should be mirandized.  Casey was not under arrest nor even named as a suspect in a felony.   Your client volunteered to take the detectives on a wild goose chase not one but two days (of which she had freedom to go home).  They have every right to question her regarding a reported missing child or anything else as a person of interest, victim or witness.   If they continued to question her & she wasnt willing to answer AFTER she was arrested that is entirely different & you know that morons.  Your client was stupid enough to lie her horseface off & didnt know to keep her trap shut....ask what that merry go round ride she went on was worth it now...sorry about your luck.

Mason needs to listen to the Universal interview tape- it starts off with LE saying that the door is closed only for privacy purposes, and that Casey is free to leave at any time, they ask her does she understand and she says she does, and goes on with her BS stories like they were going to believe her.  At that point she was still being interviewd with a view to finding her missing child, so there was no need to Mirandize her.
As soon as they did arrest her she got lawyered-up pdq - she  obviously didin't feel like sh ewas being detained at Universal,or she would have asked for one then.

Capp and Westy, I agree whole heartedly.  The biggest problem with the duhfense is they don't do their homework and they don't communicate with each other.  We have seen with our own eyes in the transcripts and videos that momster was willingly leading them on a trail of lies hoping they would fall for it.  It failed, she lawyered up.  End of story.  I can hear mason jar now, "but that happened before I was involved in this case."  Where is that tape where he was interviewed and said she was lying, etc.  (my words).  Help Trimm . . . it was an interview with another lawyer and a reporter!  It's a classic.  Now that would be something I wouldn't want seen in court if I were him.

Since Jar said she was guilty way back when, you know before he had his awakening and joined the dufense team, has he uttered she is not guilty since?  I know he puffs up his chest and says the state has no case, but has he come out and uttered Casey is not guilty, and will be found not guilty. He knows she is as guilty as sin. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.