April 23, 2024, 03:22:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159119 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #400 on: January 07, 2011, 12:01:12 AM »

Youtube of Deborah  Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkk4Q_wY_s

Dr. Deborah Day is a "Making a Difference" Award Recipient from The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar in October

The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar publicly acknowledges, through the monthly ‘MAKING A DIFFERENCE” award, those individuals who have made a difference in the lives of the underserved or disadvantaged within our State.  The individuals who receive this award either provide outstanding pro bono services or engage in other types of outstanding volunteer community activities and pursuits that improve the lives of Florida’s children and families.  The recipients for the award for October, 2010 are Jacqueline M. Valdespino, Esq. and Deborah O. Day, Psy.D.  A brief description of the pro bono services and volunteer work of each individual appears below.  Congratulations to each recipient, and thank you for your past and continued efforts on behalf of the children and families of Florida.

In addition to her clinical and forensic practice in psychology, Dr. Day has contributed enormous amounts of time as a volunteer not only in her profession, but also to the legal profession and to the community.  In her professional affiliations, she has served in numerous roles with the Florida Psychological Association, including President of the Central Florida Chapter from 2001-2002, Chair of the Ethics and Domestic Violence Committees, and has volunteered her time to the Florida Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts as a Board member from 2001 – 2008.  She also served as the Vice President of Florida Chapter of AFCC in 2006, and the Chair of the 2004 and 2005 AFCC Conference Committees.

Dr. Day has donated her time and professional services to numerous non-profit organizations which include services to the Kids House of Seminole County as a Board member from 2001 – 2006 and as pro bono Clinical Director from 2002 – 2005.   She has served as a volunteer consultant to the Children’s Home Society from 1991-1993, as an Advisory Board member for Family Focus of Seminole County from 1992 – 1997, the Sexual Abuse Treatment Program from 1992-1997, and to HEAT (Help End Abuse Today), whose main goal is to prevent child abuse through education.

Dr. Day has also been appointed to numerous prestigious positions including her service on the Judicial Nominating Committee for the Supreme Court from 1997 – 2000, as a member of the Mediation Ethics Advisory Committee from 2002-2009, and by appointment by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator of the Child Welfare Standards and Training Council from July, 1990 to August, 1993.

Dr. Day has selflessly devoted her time to improve the lives of Florida families by serving the legal community in many and varied roles.  She has served as Chair of the Community Service Workshop of the Orange County Domestic Violence Task Force Commission from 2004 to the present, as a committee member of the Orange County Coalition Victim Services Committee and with the Orange County Bar Association as a volunteer with the Family Law Committee and the Child Care Committee.  She has also been a contributor and guest speaker for the George C. Young First Central Florid Inn of Court and the Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court, as well as a frequently invited guest speaker to the annual Judicial College.  She has donated her time and expertise as a member of the Florida Bar Bounds of Advocacy Committee.

Perhaps most notably, Dr. Day has been a frequent and long standing volunteer and contributor to the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar.  She has served on numerous and varied standing committees, including as Vice Chair of the Litigation Support Committee from 2004 - 2005 and Co-Chair from 2008-2009; as a member and Vice Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee from 2004-2005 and from 2007-2008; as a member of the Legislation Committee, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Parental Responsibility and Timesharing Ad Hoc Committee, and as a special Advisor to the Chair, both in 2009 and 2010 in the areas of children’s issues and domestic violence.

http://de-de.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156331501069706

This one reads like she is more of an expert than a defense lawyer.  What will she do?  Only speak to her saneness?  Will she pop up only at parts of the trial where her mental state comes up?  Wonder how they are paying her? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 07, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »

After all my searching monkeys I found the video of Yesterday's hearing(1-05-11) just in case others like me want to see the feed in full view..altho we do appreciate monks screen shots and captures nothing says it all like seeing the body(Language) in motion.  So here's the link to the feed..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 07, 2011, 12:06:41 AM »

Kyle and Deborah have worked  together before

03/08 Day, D.  An MMPI-2 and MCMI-III Based Cluster Analysis Among Child Custody Litigants.  Co- Author Kyle J. Goodwin. 

http://psychologicalaffiliates.com/docs/resume/Deborah_Day.pdf

Here is another paper by Kyle
The role of academic performance, association, and perceived dangerousness in shaping the attitudes of college students toward people with mental illness

http://www.worldcat.org/profiles/showx2/lists/80817?view=print&se=added&sd=desc&count=all
shannondeep
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: January 07, 2011, 12:31:31 AM »

How many attorneys are going to enter this case and then run away when the realize that it is impossible to defend Casey?  There is no getting around her fantastic lies, ghost nanny, inappropriate behavior, and most of all 31 days. 

Good Luck with all of that.  or LOL!  Johnnie Cochran couldn't get her off.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 07, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »

After all my searching monkeys I found the video of Yesterday's hearing(1-05-11) just in case others like me want to see the feed in full view..altho we do appreciate monks screen shots and captures nothing says it all like seeing the body(Language) in motion.  So here's the link to the feed..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Thank you, Rowan.     And I appreciate the monks that provided dialog, screen shots, links and etc.   

Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: January 07, 2011, 12:37:14 AM »

How many attorneys are going to enter this case and then run away when the realize that it is impossible to defend Casey?  There is no getting around her fantastic lies, ghost nanny, inappropriate behavior, and most of all 31 days. 

Good Luck with all of that.  or LOL!  Johnnie Cochran couldn't get her off.

Yeah, and for the brief period they flit in to the case, who is paying them.  Doesn't the JAC limit how many freaking lawyers these idjits can waste money on?  The whole thing makes me sick really.  I am losing patience, and cannot wait until the verdict is polled AND ALL WHAT IS IS 12 JURORS SAY GUILTY.

As for Bozo and Company, I am sure that Walmart or McDonald's will be hiring then too. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 07, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »

Night all.  Zoo is beat and needs some beauty sleep.  See ya all later. 

Maybe I will wake up and it will be May and little Caylee will be watching up in heaven when her Justice is handed down to her murdering mother.  One can dream. 

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 07, 2011, 12:49:08 AM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Magic, feel better!

Hey Capp you beat me to it..LOL I missed your post somehow and well I posted the link to the video as well..darn I'm always the day late dollar short but this time I think Baez is alot more the a dollar short in my book..LOL
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #408 on: January 07, 2011, 12:52:39 AM »

Thank you, Rowan.     And I appreciate the monks that provided dialog, screen shots, links and etc.   

Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

I appreciate the monks that do Screen Shots and dialog to I mean without them some of us wouldn't have the full picture.  Their hard work helps us all out as for me I just have to see the body in motion I love reading people/body language it is sooo telling..if you go over the jail house videos those are chalk full of lies just by body language for all to see..there are some truths but very little.  Just interesting that's all...wonder if down the line in this will end up being one of those Case Study cases in school...huumm??
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 07, 2011, 03:56:54 AM »

Hi All,

I've been following the case since day one and am happy to join you here at SM.  How fun was it to watch Baez finally get seriously smacked down from Perry twice in one week? 

I loved every minute of it. 

Welcome, it's nice to have you here!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 07, 2011, 07:07:54 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/01/jose-baez-fined-almost-600-for-willful.html
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Jose Baez Fined Almost $600 For Willful Violation

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 07, 2011, 07:09:32 AM »

The Bill Sheaffer video was good!   

For an older dude, Bill Sheaffer is pretty hawt.  He speaks so elogently too. 

I love to listen to him.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 07, 2011, 07:13:14 AM »

Kyle and Deborah have worked  together before

03/08 Day, D.  An MMPI-2 and MCMI-III Based Cluster Analysis Among Child Custody Litigants.  Co- Author Kyle J. Goodwin. 

http://psychologicalaffiliates.com/docs/resume/Deborah_Day.pdf

Here is another paper by Kyle
The role of academic performance, association, and perceived dangerousness in shaping the attitudes of college students toward people with mental illness

http://www.worldcat.org/profiles/showx2/lists/80817?view=print&se=added&sd=desc&count=all

Thanks Northern.I'll go read this.   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 07, 2011, 08:31:31 AM »

Thanks for all the info on these attys who have visited Casey.  I agree.....this is all penalty phase prep.  And yes.....how are they getting paid?  Oh, that's right.....it's pro bono!  Ha Ha

I find it very odd that neither Baez or Mason are making trips to the jail.  How else could they be communicating.......snail mail?!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 07, 2011, 08:40:22 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/01/jose-baez-fined-almost-600-for-willful.html
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Jose Baez Fined Almost $600 For Willful Violation

What?  Baez is not working this case pro bono?  We, the taxpayers, are paying him?     Mason too?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 07, 2011, 08:47:21 AM »

The state is not paying Baez.  He is still a privately retained attorney in this case, for which he has already been paid. (blood money) 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 07, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »

The state is not paying Baez.  He is still a privately retained attorney in this case, for which he has already been paid. (blood money) 
You can understand the confusion with all the chaos Baez creates. 
I remember when we went over this.
http://www.justiceadmin.org/court_app_counsel/contracts/IFC%20memo%202010%20statutory%20changes.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 07, 2011, 09:44:13 AM »

[/quote]

Sometimes I swear I have dyslexia.  I read the above BBM, as privately RUINED.....

He He. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 07, 2011, 09:53:37 AM »

Sometimes I swear I have dyslexia.  I read the above BBM, as privately RUINED.....

He He. 
[/quote]

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 07, 2011, 09:55:32 AM »

You can understand the confusion with all the chaos Baez creates. 
I remember when we went over this.
http://www.justiceadmin.org/court_app_counsel/contracts/IFC%20memo%202010%20statutory%20changes.pdf
Thanks Trimm. After reading the end of the article, I thought maybe something had changed....but that subject is set in stone.  The thought of any of my money going to him personally, well, it just gags me. It's bad enough we are paying for these worthless motions, etc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.