April 17, 2024, 11:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159034 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: January 07, 2011, 09:56:55 AM »

The state is not paying Baez.  He is still a privately retained attorney in this case, for which he has already been paid. (blood money) 

Sometimes I swear I have dyslexia.  I read the above BBM, as privately RUINED.....

He He. 

Monkey Devil!
[/quote]
   Oh how true that statement is!  He has himself to thank!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 07, 2011, 10:09:17 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/07/2011           Notice of Hearing
3/2/11 and 3/3/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: January 07, 2011, 10:10:09 AM »

The state is not paying Baez.  He is still a privately retained attorney in this case, for which he has already been paid. (blood money) 

Sometimes I swear I have dyslexia.  I read the above BBM, as privately RUINED.....

He He. 

Monkey Devil!
  Oh how true that statement is!  He has himself to thank!

[/quote]

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 07, 2011, 11:27:47 AM »

Wow, that Bill Sheaffer video was just amazing.  I have never in my whole life heard one attorney take another attorney to task like that.  It was very well deserved and I think that Mr. Sheaffer even held back what he truly wanted to say.  To be called a "School Boy" by another attorney must really be stinging Bozo.  Would hate to have to deal with him after he reads this.  I hope Casey doesn't wise up and let's her guy take her all the way to...........................GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of the links, monkey-dear's, this week has been a very good week for our sweet Caylee.

Hugs, Magic 

It was great wasn't it? Particularly since they work in the same community. Baez is embarrassing the whole legal profession.
It ranks up there with Richard Hornsby's comment that in his professional and personal opinion Baez is a moron.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 07, 2011, 11:32:17 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26390467/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Ordered To Pay Nearly $600
Posted: 1:41 pm EST January 6, 2011Updated: 10:42 am EST January 7, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry granted the prosecution's request for sanctions in the case against Casey Anthony, according to an order released Thursday. Defense attorney Jose Baez was fined nearly $600 for breaking the rules.

DOCUMENT: Read Judge's Order  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26390295/detail.html
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Granted Request  http://www.wftv.com/video/26393038/index.html
Perry ordered Baez on Monday to give prosecutors more information about defense experts, but he didn't do it. However, Perry punished Baez in a way that won't jeopardize Casey Anthony's right to a fair trial.

The jury will never know about the fine, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Baez's actions could have backfired.

"Was there any particular reason why that was not complied with?" Perry asked Casey's attorney Cheney Mason in court Monday.

"The answer to that is I don't know," Mason replied.

Baez let Casey's other lawyer answer to accusations that Baez wasn't playing fair. He refused to provide prosecutors with defense experts' opinions, before the experts are questioned under oath, before the May murder trial and he defied the judge's order to do so.

Instead, he wisecracked that his botany expert would testify about botany and one expert would rebut any false claims made by prosecution experts.

"A lack of maturity, again a lack of experience and it just doesn't speak well of him professionally," Sheaffer said.

Perry gave Baez seven days to write a $583.73 check to the state. It's reimbursement for the seven hours it took the prosecution to work on its motion demanding action against Baez for breaking the rules.

Otherwise, Baez could have hurt the defense.
You run the risk of having sanctions imposed, that sanction being the exclusion of that witness's testimony," Sheaffer said.

The judge told Baez those opinions that don't go into those defense expert reports won't come into trial.

Baez has five days to appeal the amount of his fine and he now has up to 20 days to provide those reports to prosecutors.

Casey's defense team will be back in court next week to discuss picking a jury for her murder trial. A status hearing is scheduled for a week from Friday.

The judge said they'll talk about the costs of selecting and sequestering the jury. Jurors will be chosen in another county and will be brought to Orange County for the trial in May.

Casey is not required to attend the hearing.

Meanwhile, defense expert, botanist Dr. Jane Bock will be deposed on January 18. Defense bug expert Dr. Tim Huntington will be questioned under oath on January 28.

The experts have been ordered by the judge to provide written reports before the depositions.

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 07, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/01/jose-baez-fined-almost-600-for-willful.html
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Jose Baez Fined Almost $600 For Willful Violation

What?  Baez is not working this case pro bono?  We, the taxpayers, are paying him?     Mason too?

I seem to recall in the hearing, Mr. Pro Bozo trying to joke (through his tears) to the judge that the sanctions were cutting into his $3 an hour.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2011/01/jose-baez-fined-almost-600-for-willful.html
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Jose Baez Fined Almost $600 For Willful Violation

What?  Baez is not working this case pro bono?  We, the taxpayers, are paying him?     Mason too?

I seem to recall in the hearing, Mr. Pro Bozo trying to joke (through his tears) to the judge that the sanctions were cutting into his $3 an hour.

If he did a career change he would make more at the drive through at Mickie Dee's.  Would you like that supersized?   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: January 07, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »

snipped:
A court may not appoint an attorney based upon a finding of indigency for costs where
the person has privately retained and paid counsel.
 If the defendant is convicted, the defendant is liable for reimbursement of due process costs expended by the state. The attorney is responsible for providing an accounting to the court of all costs paid or to be paid within 90 days after disposition of the case notwithstanding any appeals. The court shall then enter an order determining the amount of costs paid which will thereafter be recorded as a lien against the defendant. If the attorney fails to provide a complete accounting such that costs are omitted from the lien, then JAC is not authorized to pay or reimburse any such costs that remain unpaid and the attorney is personally liable to repay the state for any such costs already paid.
The clerk of court is authorized to place the attorney on a payment program to obtain
repayment of those costs.
---------------------
BBM
does that say what I hope it says . . . when momster is found guilty . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 07, 2011, 12:58:35 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/01/07/casey-anthony-continues-flirting-grooming-and-smiling-in-the-courtroom/
Casey Anthony Continues Flirting, Grooming, and Smiling in the Courtroom
01/07/11

~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 07, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »

Note the word "schoolgirl" was used to describe her.  I don't think she is even that mature.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »

Unbelievable ! andrea leaves and she commences to regress to her old habits of grooming ! I agree with Dr. Glass eventhough I dont always agree with her on everything. She commented that the jury would not like caseys grooming and flirting. I say bring it on casey!! casey your daughter will get her due justice with your help. Because Mickey mouse and co cannot train you otherwise.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: January 07, 2011, 01:56:41 PM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Magic, feel better!

Hey Capp you beat me to it..LOL I missed your post somehow and well I posted the link to the video as well..darn I'm always the day late dollar short but this time I think Baez is alot more the a dollar short in my book..LOL

speaking of being a dollar short. I wonder when baez will pay the state the money or will he  fight it! we all know he has to try to make his point!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 07, 2011, 01:59:12 PM »

How many attorneys are going to enter this case and then run away when the realize that it is impossible to defend Casey?  There is no getting around her fantastic lies, ghost nanny, inappropriate behavior, and most of all 31 days. 

Good Luck with all of that.  or LOL!  Johnnie Cochran couldn't get her off.

Yeah, and for the brief period they flit in to the case, who is paying them.  Doesn't the JAC limit how many freaking lawyers these idjits can waste money on?  The whole thing makes me sick really.  I am losing patience, and cannot wait until the verdict is polled AND ALL WHAT IS IS 12 JURORS SAY GUILTY.

As for Bozo and Company, I am sure that Walmart or McDonald's will be hiring then too. 

Johny cochran said if the glove dont fit you must aquit!!

with casey Its like!!
if she didnt report her her for 31 than she's the one!! you must convict!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 07, 2011, 02:26:21 PM »

Attorney Hugo's Qualifications:

PRACTICE FOCUS:

My current practice involves the exclusive concentration on criminal defense matters. This practice includes felony and misdemeanor charges, violation of probation, appeals and post conviction relief. Previously I have obtained verdicts in cases involving capital sexual battery; armed robbery; kidnapping with a firearm; credit card fraud; sale and delivery of narcotics; and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer with a firearm, amongst others. In addition, I have litigated numerous cases involving attempted murder, drug trafficking, sex offenses and related crimes which were resolved either on substantive or procedural grounds prior to trial. Finally, my experience includes numerous matters which I have litigated in the appellate courts of the state and federal system, involving both criminal and civil matters.

Further information as to my litigation history and experience may be obtained from my office upon request.

http://www.bryanhugolaw.com/attorney_profile.html

This guy sounds as putzy as Bozo does.  He is so full of himself. How many times can a person use litigatd in a paragraph? 

Notably missing from his "listings of litigation" is murder charges.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 07, 2011, 02:31:13 PM »

How many attorneys are going to enter this case and then run away when the realize that it is impossible to defend Casey?  There is no getting around her fantastic lies, ghost nanny, inappropriate behavior, and most of all 31 days. 

Yeah, and for the brief period they flit in to the case, who is paying them.  Doesn't the JAC limit how many freaking lawyers these idjits can waste money on?  The whole thing makes me sick really.  I am losing patience, and cannot wait until the verdict is polled AND ALL WHAT IS IS 12 JURORS SAY GUILTY.

As for Bozo and Company, I am sure that Walmart or McDonald's will be hiring then too. 

with casey Its like!!

Clever Loco....if the nanny is existence evicted, Casey must be convicted.   Nothing for nothing, Walmart or Mickee D's wouldnt even hire them, they have firm with a team of attorneys on retainer & very well paid....they would eat Bozo for lunch & then ask for a drink to wash the bad taste out of their mouths.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 07, 2011, 02:32:19 PM »

Loca, I loved your lines and that is a key factor in this case that can not be explained away!

No report for 31
Absolutely, she's the one

The jury will not be tricked
For Justice, they must convict.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 07, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »

Loca, I loved your lines and that is a key factor in this case that can not be explained away!

No report for 31
Absolutely, she's the one

The jury will not be tricked
For Justice, they must convict.

Yes Tupelo
there is no way  they can get past that. Her actions arent good when she is in court but that and the 31 will do her in.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 07, 2011, 02:39:12 PM »

with casey Its like!!

Clever Loco....if the nanny is existence evicted, Casey must be convicted.   Nothing for nothing, Walmart or Mickee D's wouldnt even hire them, they have firm with a team of attorneys on retainer & very well paid....they would eat Bozo for lunch & then ask for a drink to wash the bad taste out of their mouths.

Bozo knows he is no Johny Cochran he nor Mason do not  come close. The judge has now figured bozo out fully. He knows that they bounced from one person to the other not being able to make any of them stick as the one's comitting the crime on caylee. Everything points to her! who else come!! on!! would bury a kidnapped child so close to home. Thats no coincidence. I hope when she is convicted that they arrest the Anthonys !! I guess one at a time.
arrest one anthony two anthonys three anthonys Done!!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 07, 2011, 02:40:16 PM »

Youtube of Deborah  Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vkk4Q_wY_s

Dr. Deborah Day is a "Making a Difference" Award Recipient from The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar in October

The Family Law Section of the Florida Bar publicly acknowledges, through the monthly ‘MAKING A DIFFERENCE” award, those individuals who have made a difference in the lives of the underserved or disadvantaged within our State.  The individuals who receive this award either provide outstanding pro bono services or engage in other types of outstanding volunteer community activities and pursuits that improve the lives of Florida’s children and families.  The recipients for the award for October, 2010 are Jacqueline M. Valdespino, Esq. and Deborah O. Day, Psy.D.  A brief description of the pro bono services and volunteer work of each individual appears below.  Congratulations to each recipient, and thank you for your past and continued efforts on behalf of the children and families of Florida.

In addition to her clinical and forensic practice in psychology, Dr. Day has contributed enormous amounts of time as a volunteer not only in her profession, but also to the legal profession and to the community.  In her professional affiliations, she has served in numerous roles with the Florida Psychological Association, including President of the Central Florida Chapter from 2001-2002, Chair of the Ethics and Domestic Violence Committees, and has volunteered her time to the Florida Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts as a Board member from 2001 – 2008.  She also served as the Vice President of Florida Chapter of AFCC in 2006, and the Chair of the 2004 and 2005 AFCC Conference Committees.

Dr. Day has donated her time and professional services to numerous non-profit organizations which include services to the Kids House of Seminole County as a Board member from 2001 – 2006 and as pro bono Clinical Director from 2002 – 2005.   She has served as a volunteer consultant to the Children’s Home Society from 1991-1993, as an Advisory Board member for Family Focus of Seminole County from 1992 – 1997, the Sexual Abuse Treatment Program from 1992-1997, and to HEAT (Help End Abuse Today), whose main goal is to prevent child abuse through education.

Dr. Day has also been appointed to numerous prestigious positions including her service on the Judicial Nominating Committee for the Supreme Court from 1997 – 2000, as a member of the Mediation Ethics Advisory Committee from 2002-2009, and by appointment by the Florida Supreme Court as a mediator of the Child Welfare Standards and Training Council from July, 1990 to August, 1993.

Dr. Day has selflessly devoted her time to improve the lives of Florida families by serving the legal community in many and varied roles.  She has served as Chair of the Community Service Workshop of the Orange County Domestic Violence Task Force Commission from 2004 to the present, as a committee member of the Orange County Coalition Victim Services Committee and with the Orange County Bar Association as a volunteer with the Family Law Committee and the Child Care Committee.  She has also been a contributor and guest speaker for the George C. Young First Central Florid Inn of Court and the Central Florida Family Law American Inn of Court, as well as a frequently invited guest speaker to the annual Judicial College.  She has donated her time and expertise as a member of the Florida Bar Bounds of Advocacy Committee.

Perhaps most notably, Dr. Day has been a frequent and long standing volunteer and contributor to the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar.  She has served on numerous and varied standing committees, including as Vice Chair of the Litigation Support Committee from 2004 - 2005 and Co-Chair from 2008-2009; as a member and Vice Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee from 2004-2005 and from 2007-2008; as a member of the Legislation Committee, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Parental Responsibility and Timesharing Ad Hoc Committee, and as a special Advisor to the Chair, both in 2009 and 2010 in the areas of children’s issues and domestic violence.

http://de-de.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156331501069706

This one reads like she is more of an expert than a defense lawyer.  What will she do?  Only speak to her saneness?  Will she pop up only at parts of the trial where her mental state comes up?  Wonder how they are paying her? 

She is there for the sob fest the defense is going to put on post conviction to portray Casey as a victim of a) familial sexual abuse b) child abuse and God knows what else based on Casey's allegations of which none she can prove nor had she ever sought help for previously to Caylee's murder.  IMHO, the jury will see right through this circus at trial and during penalty phase, albeit I do think they stand a good chance of sparing her from the needle.   I'm confident in the outcome of conviction, a tad less that she will indeed receive the death penalty.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 07, 2011, 03:46:36 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Look at this....
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/07/2011     Order Denying
Motion to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Denying%20Motion%20to%20Seal%20Penalty%20Phase%20Discovery.pdf
DENIED, NO SOUP FOR YOU, MS. FINNELL!
Oh, Judge Perrry, you are my hero!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.