April 26, 2024, 01:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159181 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 07, 2011, 07:04:38 PM »

2011.01.07 Notice of Hearing - 03/02 and 03/03
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726973/20110107-Notice-of-Hearing---0302-and-0303

2010.12.30 Motion to Exclude Unreliable Evidence of Plant or Root Growth
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726576/20101230-Motion-to-Exclude-Unreliable-Evidence-of-Plant-or-Root-Growth

(H/T Muzikman)
o/t trimm -- I can see your signature line . . . maybe it's my computer . . . just thought you'd like to know.  Just can read the words/numbers.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: January 07, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: Hearings set for March on defense motions
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2011 6:24 PM

The latest developments in the Casey Anthony case were quickly recapped during newscasts tonight.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that hearings have been set for March 2 and 3 on defense motions to suppress prosecution evidence against Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anchor Martie Salt said the defense motions focus on Anthony’s statements to her family, her jail pen pals and investigators. Another motion concerns evidence that  cadaver dogs hit on spots in the Anthony back yard.

WFTV and WESH-Channel 2 reported that Chief Judge Belvin Perry today denied a defense motion to seal the names of death-penalty-phase witnesses and their information. WFTV’s Salt said the ”defense team was just dealt another blow to their case.”

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Lauren Rowe called it “a big setback” for Anthony’s attorneys.

Later, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said that prosecutors on Jan. 20 will question 10 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who looked for Caylee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: January 07, 2011, 07:23:43 PM »

Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on January, 7 2011 6:24 PM

The latest developments in the Casey Anthony case were quickly recapped during newscasts tonight.

WFTV-Channel 9 reported that hearings have been set for March 2 and 3 on defense motions to suppress prosecution evidence against Anthony. She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anchor Martie Salt said the defense motions focus on Anthony’s statements to her family, her jail pen pals and investigators. Another motion concerns evidence that  cadaver dogs hit on spots in the Anthony back yard.

WFTV and WESH-Channel 2 reported that Chief Judge Belvin Perry today denied a defense motion to seal the names of death-penalty-phase witnesses and their information. WFTV’s Salt said the ”defense team was just dealt another blow to their case.”

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Lauren Rowe called it “a big setback” for Anthony’s attorneys.

Later, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said that prosecutors on Jan. 20 will question 10 Texas EquuSearch volunteers who looked for Caylee.

Justice for caylee!!
we low life no life bloggers love caylee more than her Jail  bird mom
anyone can be a mother but not everyone can be a mommy!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: January 07, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »

Foiled again, duhfense.
"Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart",..NOT!

Poop in my depends!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 07, 2011, 07:26:38 PM »

Can you all hear it?   I can.  Spindy is at home, pissed off from this week's hearings, and all the denials.  She is probably fuming and poor Georgie Porgie, having no unmentionables (he has to hand them to her for safekeeping,) has to sit there and listen to her go on and on about how unfair this judge is and how her poor spawn is being treated so unfairly.  How every agency in the State of Florida, to include the police, FBI, CIA, JAC, all the judges, every single website that exists for this case, the search organizations that look for missing children, all her prior lawyers are all out to get Ms. Casey Anthony who is the Mother of the year and are all conspiring with each other to make sure Casey is convicted of killing her child, when there is no way Casey could have done this, the Invisi-Nanny did it, or Mr. Kronk did it, or maybe JJ did it, or maybe somebody on some website did it.   

Monkey Devil!

Not only that but her ABC gravy train seems to have dried up at least temporarily. Looks like she might have to get up and go to work for a living soon.  Her disability policy has to be at an end or close to it...

I do not know how they are eating.  They have no income comeing in.  I guess, maybe they have some extra from the pictures and what not that they sold.  How did they swing keeping the house, how are they paying the mortgage? 

I know Lee works, but could he make enough to keep them in their home?  Pay bills? 

Who would hire them really though.  I guess every so many months, they call whatever channel it is that keeps reairing that show they did, and they get a few month's worth of money?  Who knows. 

Betcha spindy is  swinging that hammer of hers like a lasso at a rodeo.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 07, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »

Can you all hear it?   I can.  Spindy is at home, pissed off from this week's hearings, and all the denials.  She is probably fuming and poor Georgie Porgie, having no unmentionables (he has to hand them to her for safekeeping,) has to sit there and listen to her go on and on about how unfair this judge is and how her poor spawn is being treated so unfairly.  How every agency in the State of Florida, to include the police, FBI, CIA, JAC, all the judges, every single website that exists for this case, the search organizations that look for missing children, all her prior lawyers are all out to get Ms. Casey Anthony who is the Mother of the year and are all conspiring with each other to make sure Casey is convicted of killing her child, when there is no way Casey could have done this, the Invisi-Nanny did it, or Mr. Kronk did it, or maybe JJ did it, or maybe somebody on some website did it.   

Monkey Devil!

Not only that but her ABC gravy train seems to have dried up at least temporarily. Looks like she might have to get up and go to work for a living soon.  Her disability policy has to be at an end or close to it...

I do not know how they are eating.  They have no income comeing in.  I guess, maybe they have some extra from the pictures and what not that they sold.  How did they swing keeping the house, how are they paying the mortgage? 

I know Lee works, but could he make enough to keep them in their home?  Pay bills? 

Who would hire them really though.  I guess every so many months, they call whatever channel it is that keeps reairing that show they did, and they get a few month's worth of money?  Who knows. 

spindy can sit by the drive through mail boxs with her sign and cup!!
I actualy seen a woman sitting there today as I drove thru!! she didnt look like she was in any  shape that would prevent her from working.

Yeah it's all hitting the fan now!! next we know  scared monkeys will be targeted for fresh meat!!  I am so surprised that after that email I sent baez he didnt have me checked out
yet!! lol bring it on!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: January 07, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: January 07, 2011, 08:02:02 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/68726576/20101230-Motion-to-Exclude-Unreliable-Evidence-of-Plant-or-Root-Growth

(H/T Muzikman)
o/t trimm -- I can see your signature line . . . maybe it's my computer . . . just thought you'd like to know.  Just can read the words/numbers.

Hey sister.    I see Tink,241,and the countdown clock. 
Check out some of the penalty phase witnesses I posted.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: January 07, 2011, 08:03:29 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Look at this....
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/07/2011     Order Denying
Motion to Seal Penalty Phase Discovery

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Denying%20Motion%20to%20Seal%20Penalty%20Phase%20Discovery.pdf
DENIED, NO SOUP FOR YOU, MS. FINNELL!
Oh, Judge Perrry, you are my hero!

Mine too, MONK!   

My favourite lines:
"To the contrary, many potential penalty phase witnesses are presumably already known to the public at large and are already associated with this case.  Release of any known individual's name could not possibly deprive the Defendant of her fair trial rights."
Bam  Bam  BAM BAM BAM BAM   Absolutely spot on & once again CJBP exhibits carefully consideration & bases his decision on  solid ground.      Chicken turds probably dont want their fabricating hired hands getting too nervous about their tainted testimony before trial, most of which probably will have backed out by May...that's my gut instinct on that cuz attorneys & experts already are dropping like flies.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »

Justice for caylee!!
we low life no life bloggers love caylee more than her Jail  bird mom
anyone can be a mother but not everyone can be a mommy!!!

This too, both issues shall fail & PS Colonel Crusty I'm still waiting, bring it or shut it 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: January 07, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »

He/She Finnell is drinking some toxic kool-aid!!

With the exception of Tony R., KC and her Mommy Dearest accused all the friends listed with murdering Caylee.

Yea, I bet her friends (victims) are dying to get up on the witness stand and sing "I love you" songs to killer KC! Please spare the skanks life......pleeeezzzzz, she hasn't ruined enough of MY life yet! Then they will plan for a group Kumbaya moment!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: January 07, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »

He/She Finnell is drinking some toxic kool-aid!!

With the exception of Tony R., KC and her Mommy Dearest accused all the friends listed with murdering Caylee.

Yea, I bet her friends (victims) are dying to get up on the witness stand and sing "I love you" songs to killer KC! Please spare the skanks life......pleeeezzzzz, she hasn't ruined enough of MY life yet! Then they will plan for a group Kumbaya moment!

Monkey Devil! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: January 07, 2011, 08:36:30 PM »

Maybe he/she should add Rob Dick to her list of DP witnesses.....I mean the skank did make him brownies special for him!  LMAO

This is a wish list if I ever saw one!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: January 07, 2011, 08:39:04 PM »

"Finnell can wish in one hand, & sh!t in the other and see which one gets filled first."

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 07, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 07, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »

(H/T Muzikman)

When SISTER posted, I couldn't see penalty clock either. Tink and 2 4 1 was all I could see.

I'll go look at the penalty phase witnesses.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 07, 2011, 08:51:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Lol fanny loved your hammer!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 07, 2011, 08:53:56 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Lol fanny loved your hammer!!

Hope some kind indiidual is kind enough to hand bozo a complimentary newspaper this week. for his scrap book!

Loca
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: January 07, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »

(H/T Muzikman)

Are they crazy . . . those are witnesses for the duhfense . . . oh, please!
I can't see Tink in the sig line.  Must be my computer.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 07, 2011, 09:06:26 PM »

I must be blind again..Where is the list of the defense witnesses?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.