March 29, 2024, 03:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 158730 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 08, 2011, 07:09:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

Bumped

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #521 on: January 08, 2011, 07:10:43 AM »

Andrea Lyons book, Angel of Death Row was just listed on Amazon as a free book for Kindle owners.  Gee, doesn't look like she will make much money with that kind of a deal.   Monkey Devil!

It's a good thing I don't own a Kindle, cause I like free things, and I might have been tempted to get it for free. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 08, 2011, 07:12:49 AM »

Andrea Lyons book, Angel of Death Row was just listed on Amazon as a free book for Kindle owners.  Gee, doesn't look like she will make much money with that kind of a deal.   Monkey Devil!

Az
kindle owwners? What is that I dunno?
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

I Just seen this elsewhere

LOOK!!!! ORANGE COUNTY JAIL WHERE CASEY LIVES !! HAHAHAHAHA
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

http://www.wftv.com/news/26407437/detail.html   

Ewww, roaches and/or thinking about one literally freaks me out.  I would be crying nonstop if I had to be in that jail.  I would probably stand in the middle of my cot all day, so that one cannot touch me or come near me. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: January 08, 2011, 07:19:03 AM »

Az
kindle owwners? What is that I dunno?
Electronic book readers.

OIC  thanks Smile

I Just seen this elsewhere

LOOK!!!! ORANGE COUNTY JAIL WHERE CASEY LIVES !! HAHAHAHAHA
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

http://www.wftv.com/news/26407437/detail.html   

Ewww, roaches and/or thinking about one literally freaks me out.  I would be crying nonstop if I had to be in that jail.  I would probably stand in the middle of my cot all day, so that one cannot touch me or come near me. 

Glowed by me.

If they were waiting in line, I assume that means waiting to get food, so how could they find roaches in their food if they had not gotten any food yet?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: January 08, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »

Has the princess not gotten a commissary order lately?  Is she not ordering so we don't know what she is getting?  Did Bozo tell her she probably should lay off the pork rinds for a while?  Or, is her fund empty and nobody is filling it? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 08, 2011, 07:44:56 AM »

I am not the best photoeditor in the world, but I just thougth this picture was special and had to memorialize it forevah.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The colors won't upload right, but really, it matters not.  One can clearly see how happy they are in each other's company.  That song, Happy together, you and me, and me and you, ........................ so happy together.  Awe!!!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: January 08, 2011, 07:50:13 AM »

Or for the artistic type, here is all black and white version.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: January 08, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

I found it amusing that jail staff didn't see these roaches as they passed out plates......or did they just have a blind eye?   

The defense's penalty phase witnesses.... hard to believe they are calling her friends after all that has happened.  The defense will ask them point blank questions, such as, "Was Casey a good mother?"  Answer should be it APPEARED as if she was a good mother.  I would give the "appeared" answer where ever possible.

Question.....does the prosecution get to question these same witnesses during the penalty phase?  If these witnesses are called to testify during the trial, could not their answers there, undo what the defense is trying to do during penalty phase?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 08, 2011, 08:51:24 AM »

I am not the best photoeditor in the world, but I just thougth this picture was special and had to memorialize it forevah.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The colors won't upload right, but really, it matters not.  One can clearly see how happy they are in each other's company.  That song, Happy together, you and me, and me and you, ........................ so happy together.  Awe!!!!

There is a saying....he who laughs last, laughs best.  I don't think they will be laughing last.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: January 08, 2011, 09:00:38 AM »

Has the princess not gotten a commissary order lately?  Is she not ordering so we don't know what she is getting?  Did Bozo tell her she probably should lay off the pork rinds for a while?  Or, is her fund empty and nobody is filling it? 

The last one I have seen is posted over as Cayleedaily......   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-gets-sick-owes-jail-money-again/

Joy Wray sent her $7.00!  Joy flip flops more than a beach fish.  The inmate Lloyd sends her $100.00 each month and advised Casey to take a box of Kleenex with her to trial.  Why?  Because her hands may sweat, (he knows she can't cry), and this is a sign of nervousness the jurors will pick up on!   

If Mom and Pop haven't been depositing any money lately, I foresee a deposit in the very near future as the 48 Hours episode will be re-airing this Sunday....more royalties.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:01 AM »

The last one I have seen is posted over ast Cayleedaily......   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-gets-sick-owes-jail-money-again/

Joy Wray sent her $7.00!  Joy flip flops more than a beach(ed) fish.  The inmate Lloyd sends her $100.00 each month and advised Casey to take a box of Kleenex with her to trial.  Why?  Because her hands may sweat, (he knows she can't cry), and this is a sign of nervousness the jurors will pick up on!   

If Mom and Pop haven't been depositing any money lately, I foresee a deposit in the very near future as the 48 Hours episode will be re-airing this Sunday....more royalties.

self edit

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 08, 2011, 09:26:59 AM »

Yes, penalty phase witnesses may be cross examined, by both sides.  I found this link that explains things.   http://books.google.com/books?id=8xxjJTGrEhAC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=can+penalty+phase+witnesses+be+cross+examined&source=bl&ots=ARtI2ssYba&sig=ESGSQeZZwoI_x5MkPiUnyJGXEf4&hl=en&ei=3nEoTYbCFMP-8AaLxoXIAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This starts on page 87, chapter 9, if the link does not take you directly there. 

It is stated that the defense, for strategic reasons, may not give an opening statement until the prosecution has given their opening statement and  presented all of it's evidence.  I see this happening in this case.  moo

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 08, 2011, 09:55:36 AM »

The last one I have seen is posted over as Cayleedaily......   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-gets-sick-owes-jail-money-again/

Joy Wray sent her $7.00!  Joy flip flops more than a beach fish.  The inmate Lloyd sends her $100.00 each month and advised Casey to take a box of Kleenex with her to trial.  Why?  Because her hands may sweat, (he knows she can't cry), and this is a sign of nervousness the jurors will pick up on!   

Joy sent her 7 bux, really not 8, not 5, but 7?  Weird lady fo'sho.  Who is inmate Lloyd and how is he able to put money in another inmate's commisary fund? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: January 08, 2011, 10:00:54 AM »

Reading the link, they pay for doc's visits and medications?  When I think of beotchface going to the doctor, I can't help but think about Caylee who probably needed a doctor as she was dying, but didn't get one.  Sad

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:36 AM »

What is a daily self-substinence fee? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:47 AM »

Joy sent her 7 bux, really not 8, not 5, but 7?  Weird lady fo'sho.  Who is inmate Lloyd and how is he able to put money in another inmate's commisary fund? 
My Bad!  FORMER inmate from Georgia, Lloyd Walsh.  He has been giving her money since 2009. Who knows why....

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 08, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »

Is that the fee the jail charges each inmate to "live" there?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: January 08, 2011, 10:04:02 AM »

Oh, I see.  Lloyd Walsh was a prior inmate, and therefore, can put money in anybody's commissary fund if he wishes, but WHY IS MY QUESTION.  That is 1200 a year he can spend on anything else. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: January 08, 2011, 10:05:34 AM »

Is that the fee the jail charges each inmate to "live" there?

Do they really get charged to live there?  What if they can't pay it?  1.50 a day seems affordable to me, 3 solids a day, a warm bed/cot, some pets (roaches), and look at all the intellectual conversation she has been having.  I say that is a bargain.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: January 08, 2011, 10:08:15 AM »

Interestingly, Mr. Lloyd Walsh thinks ICA has a good lawyers and that ANY MONKEY CAN GET HER OUT. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/__-_jo18.jpg

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.