April 19, 2024, 01:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159050 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 08, 2011, 10:09:21 AM »

Has the princess not gotten a commissary order lately?  Is she not ordering so we don't know what she is getting?  Did Bozo tell her she probably should lay off the pork rinds for a while?  Or, is her fund empty and nobody is filling it? 

The last one I have seen is posted over as Cayleedaily......   http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/11/casey-anthony-gets-sick-owes-jail-money-again/

Joy Wray sent her $7.00!  Joy flip flops more than a beach fish.  The inmate Lloyd sends her $100.00 each month and advised Casey to take a box of Kleenex with her to trial.  Why?  Because her hands may sweat, (he knows she can't cry), and this is a sign of nervousness the jurors will pick up on!   

If Mom and Pop haven't been depositing any money lately, I foresee a deposit in the very near future as the 48 Hours episode will be re-airing this Sunday....more royalties.

What is a daily self-substinence fee? 
Is that the fee the jail charges each inmate to "live" there?

Do they really get charged to live there?  What if they can't pay it?  1.50 a day seems affordable to me, 3 solids a day, a warm bed/cot, some pets (roaches), and look at all the intellectual conversation she has been having.  I say that is a bargain.
I imagine that money must be paid at some point and time, even after release, but I don't really know how that works. I'm pretty sure that if money comes into your account, the jail gets theirs first and then you can spend on commissary items.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »

Got stuck in South Florida due to cold. Sorry I'm late with money. I haven't abandoned you.

I'm homeless in Florida. My residence is in Georgia. I take a dog (doverman) and panhandle to make you money. Probally me and the dog will go to Orlando next month and hold a sign for you. Probally saying, "Casey did not kill her daughter" and "the state is on a witch hunt."

This will be dangerous. Have to have the dog with me.

With the love of Christ,

Lloyd Douglas Walsh

Alma, Ga.

Oy vey, this guy is not the brigthest crayon, eh? 

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/11/love-letters-to-casey-anthony.html

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2011, 10:12:07 AM »

snipped
I Just seen this elsewhere

LOOK!!!! ORANGE COUNTY JAIL WHERE CASEY LIVES !! HAHAHAHAHA
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

http://www.wftv.com/news/26407437/detail.html   

Ewww, roaches and/or thinking about one literally freaks me out.  I would be crying nonstop if I had to be in that jail.  I would probably stand in the middle of my cot all day, so that one cannot touch me or come near me. 

Glowed by me.

If they were waiting in line, I assume that means waiting to get food, so how could they find roaches in their food if they had not gotten any food yet?

Shouldn't be a problem...this lady survived.....
Cockroach Found In A Woman’s Colonoscopy
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/01/cockroach-found-in-a-womans-colonoscopy/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2011, 10:13:41 AM »

OH EM GEE, LOVE THIS ONE. 

Many centuries ago, parents had a legal right to kill their children without the court prosecuting them for murder, in Europe.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: January 08, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »

Interestingly, Mr. Lloyd Walsh thinks ICA has a good lawyers and that ANY MONKEY CAN GET HER OUT. 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/__-_jo18.jpg
Wow! I hadn't seen this current article. Yes, how does Cindy deposit $200.00, disability must pay well.   And I see Casey is still, well....Casey. She went through that money in a heartbeat. Old habits never die......but murdering skanks do!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 08, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »

Yes, penalty phase witnesses may be cross examined, by both sides.  I found this link that explains things.   http://books.google.com/books?id=8xxjJTGrEhAC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=can+penalty+phase+witnesses+be+cross+examined&source=bl&ots=ARtI2ssYba&sig=ESGSQeZZwoI_x5MkPiUnyJGXEf4&hl=en&ei=3nEoTYbCFMP-8AaLxoXIAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This starts on page 87, chapter 9, if the link does not take you directly there. 

It is stated that the defense, for strategic reasons, may not give an opening statement until the prosecution has given their opening statement and  presented all of it's evidence.  I see this happening in this case.  moo

I remember at teh end of Scott Peterson's trial, his defense putting nothing/nobody up as a defense and I was thinking, what the heck.  Will Bozo do something similar? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 08, 2011, 10:18:58 AM »

Got stuck in South Florida due to cold. Sorry I'm late with money. I haven't abandoned you.

I'm homeless in Florida. My residence is in Georgia. I take a dog (doverman) and panhandle to make you money. Probally me and the dog will go to Orlando next month and hold a sign for you. Probally saying, "Casey did not kill her daughter" and "the state is on a witch hunt."

With the love of Christ,

Lloyd Douglas Walsh

Alma, Ga.

He's right up Casey's alley tho, fits right in with the bunch she hangs out with these days (even if it is from afar and a few actual fleeting moments).....Baez, Mason, Mom and Dad, etc.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: January 08, 2011, 10:19:40 AM »

snipped
I Just seen this elsewhere

LOOK!!!! ORANGE COUNTY JAIL WHERE CASEY LIVES !! HAHAHAHAHA
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

http://www.wftv.com/news/26407437/detail.html   

Ewww, roaches and/or thinking about one literally freaks me out.  I would be crying nonstop if I had to be in that jail.  I would probably stand in the middle of my cot all day, so that one cannot touch me or come near me. 

Glowed by me.

If they were waiting in line, I assume that means waiting to get food, so how could they find roaches in their food if they had not gotten any food yet?

Shouldn't be a problem...this lady survived.....
Cockroach Found In A Woman’s Colonoscopy
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/01/cockroach-found-in-a-womans-colonoscopy/

Blech, I would be mortified.

When I was a child, I lived/stayed with my grandma in Brooklyn, under the L train, above a fish bait store, and she was immaculate, but no matter what she did, she had roaches.  I would leave the lights on so that my BF would not see them scattering around at night. 

I SKEEVE THEM.  I hate them and just the thought of them makes me hyperventilate. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 08, 2011, 10:20:07 AM »

Yes, penalty phase witnesses may be cross examined, by both sides.  I found this link that explains things.   http://books.google.com/books?id=8xxjJTGrEhAC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=can+penalty+phase+witnesses+be+cross+examined&source=bl&ots=ARtI2ssYba&sig=ESGSQeZZwoI_x5MkPiUnyJGXEf4&hl=en&ei=3nEoTYbCFMP-8AaLxoXIAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This starts on page 87, chapter 9, if the link does not take you directly there. 

It is stated that the defense, for strategic reasons, may not give an opening statement until the prosecution has given their opening statement and  presented all of it's evidence.  I see this happening in this case.  moo

I remember at teh end of Scott Peterson's trial, his defense putting nothing/nobody up as a defense and I was thinking, what the heck.  Will Bozo do something similar? 
He will have to let Cindy testify or she will castrate him!   Monkey Devil!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 08, 2011, 10:23:09 AM »

With the love of Christ,

Lloyd Douglas Walsh

Alma, Ga.

He's right up Casey's alley tho, fits right in with the bunch she hangs out with these days (even if it is from afar and a few actual fleeting moments).....Baez, Mason, Mom and Dad, etc.

Yeah, maybe they will add him to the dufense's witness list later. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: January 08, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »

Have we seen the State's penalty phase witness list?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 08, 2011, 10:30:41 AM »

]

I haven's seen one yet. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 08, 2011, 10:33:46 AM »

]

I haven's seen one yet. 

OY, If I would use the silly spell check, I would not have to quote myself to fix things like haven's to haven't. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 08, 2011, 10:41:25 AM »

This is old, but did you all see the Liar LIar video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSv93CUgL_8&feature=player_embedded#!

Found here:  http://nosufferingfools.lefora.com/2009/12/23/dicsussion-thread-for-casey-anthony-case/page22/

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 08, 2011, 10:57:27 AM »

Great video!  The timing, of images and Casey's words, to the words of the song are perfect! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »

Geeze ZooMonkey, you got me hooked on viewing old videos again!    Here's a good one..."Message to the Anthonys: It's not called Larry King LIE"   Bill Scheaffer's comment says it all, but I have a question?  Isn't Casey being found guilty of murdering her own baby not dramatic enough for the DT? And possibly being put to death?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCDSWSVLPh8&feature=related

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »

Geeze ZooMonkeymology, you got me hooked on viewing old videos again!    Here's a good one..."Message to the Anthonys: It's not called Larry King LIE"   Bill Scheaffer's comment says it all, but I have a question?  Isn't Casey being found guilty of murdering her own baby not dramatic enough for the DT? And possibly being put to death?

Self edit

I beg your pardon, please.       IDK where my head is.....    I'm sorry.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »

Great video!  The timing, of images and Casey's words, to the words of the song are perfect! 

I know, I especially like the pinochio pictures of her.  Classic. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

Thanks Fanny.  Wow, this is who they want kept super secret?????????????? 

OH EM GEE. 

so, Jesse, Ricardo, Anthony, Amy are going to speak for her, thought they were states witnesses, can they do that? 

The point to this is I bet they didnt even ask these individuals if they would be willing to testify on her behalf in penalty phase & now as if it was even a question prior to this point they probably would be very reluctant if not flat out refuse.   As far as Jesse goes, I know that he's had a very difficult time facing Casey could do such a heinous thing much less to a child he cared deeply for & he did love Casey (God knows why cuz she was a lil B then too) so he could possibly have mixed emotions as to not wanting to see her put to death.  Additionally, the defense may be foolishly counting on the fact that Rev Grund is rather religious & might have misgivings condemning an individual to death but that doesnt necessarily mean that either would be willing to testify on her behalf so that doesnt happen.  To my knowledge, the defense cannot force anyone to testify in this phase.

I've resigned myself to the thought that the defense might actually be successful in sparing her the death penalty, not that I personally feel she should be spared or for that matter any other person whatsoever who in a calculated & premeditated manner murders a child.  That being said, whether she gets life or the death penalty by lethal injection, this monster will die sooner or later in jail & will never see the light of day amongst us again.   If she doesnt get condemned to die, she will have a slow & painful demise. After many years in whatever capacity I worked & to date still following these horrific crimes, I've hardened to wish that it was legal for individuals who kill go out the same way they took the life of their victim, it might not be a deterrent but at least they'd know their fate in advance.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »

Geeze ZooMonkeymology, you got me hooked on viewing old videos again!    Here's a good one..."Message to the Anthonys: It's not called Larry King LIE"   Bill Scheaffer's comment says it all, but I have a question?  Isn't Casey being found guilty of murdering her own baby not dramatic enough for the DT? And possibly being put to death?

Self edit

I beg your pardon, please.       IDK where my head is.....    I'm sorry.   

ZooMonkey is just fine with me.  Don't worry about it.  Yeah, I would think that would be dramatic enough for most with 2 brain cells, but maybe not them. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.