March 28, 2024, 11:06:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 158725 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 08, 2011, 01:26:11 PM »

He/She Finnell is drinking some toxic kool-aid!!

With the exception of Tony R., KC and her Mommy Dearest accused all the friends listed with murdering Caylee.

Yea, I bet her friends (victims) are dying to get up on the witness stand and sing "I love you" songs to killer KC! Please spare the skanks life......pleeeezzzzz, she hasn't ruined enough of MY life yet! Then they will plan for a group Kumbaya moment!

That list is almost as insane as the rest of her defense strategy. These are people she scammed, lied to and stole from. I bet the prosecution is laughing their butts off at this list. If they could not get in anywhere else how KC stole, lied and screwed over people this will be a golden opportunity in cross. It never ceases to amaze me how totally inept the defense is in this case. It is almost like they are trying to get her the DP.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 08, 2011, 01:32:08 PM »

Have we seen the State's penalty phase witness list?
]

I haven's seen one yet. 

Why would they need one with that list? Those are the people that KC tried to ruin their lives, and if the defense thinks they are going to paint a nice picture of her they are showing again how stupid they are. Most of those people are on the prosecution's trial list - Is Bozo getting paid to get KC killed by any chance? That is sure what it looks like.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: January 08, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »

Yes, penalty phase witnesses may be cross examined, by both sides.  I found this link that explains things.   http://books.google.com/books?id=8xxjJTGrEhAC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=can+penalty+phase+witnesses+be+cross+examined&source=bl&ots=ARtI2ssYba&sig=ESGSQeZZwoI_x5MkPiUnyJGXEf4&hl=en&ei=3nEoTYbCFMP-8AaLxoXIAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This starts on page 87, chapter 9, if the link does not take you directly there.  

It is stated that the defense, for strategic reasons, may not give an opening statement until the prosecution has given their opening statement and  presented all of it's evidence.  I see this happening in this case.  moo

I already know the defense's opening statement........" Uh, uh, my papers are here somewhere that say why KC should not be found guilty. Let me see, uh, uh, there really is no reason to put her to death since she only threw her baby away in the woods to rot with bugs. uh, uh, you know, you know...........

Then, it will be Jar's turn, who will say HE WAS NOT THERE THAT DAY. 

Lol! Right, and can u please speak up, my hearing aids are buzzing.
I skeeve roaches too, and that Bozo-roacho image was funny and gross at the same time.
Hope I can get it out of my head.
They should be using Annie Downing not Amy, if they're trying to find someone to speak about life inside the Anthony home.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #583 on: January 08, 2011, 01:42:24 PM »

Yes, penalty phase witnesses may be cross examined, by both sides.  I found this link that explains things.   http://books.google.com/books?id=8xxjJTGrEhAC&pg=PA87&lpg=PA87&dq=can+penalty+phase+witnesses+be+cross+examined&source=bl&ots=ARtI2ssYba&sig=ESGSQeZZwoI_x5MkPiUnyJGXEf4&hl=en&ei=3nEoTYbCFMP-8AaLxoXIAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCIQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false

This starts on page 87, chapter 9, if the link does not take you directly there.  

It is stated that the defense, for strategic reasons, may not give an opening statement until the prosecution has given their opening statement and  presented all of it's evidence.  I see this happening in this case.  moo

I already know the defense's opening statement........" Uh, uh, my papers are here somewhere that say why KC should not be found guilty. Let me see, uh, uh, there really is no reason to put her to death since she only threw her baby away in the woods to rot with bugs. uh, uh, you know, you know...........

I skeeve roaches too, and that Bozo-roacho image was funny and gross at the same time.
They should be using Annie Downing not Amy, if they're trying to find someone to speak about life inside the Anthony home.

I don't know.  Maybe I am behind on my info, but i can't think of really anybody, other than Spindy, GeorgiePeorgie, and Knee-HighLee, who really has any sympathy, nice things to say about her, and even their testimony is filled with ICA's character being pretty poor, i.e., stealing, lying, etc.  I can see it now.

Please Cindy tell us why Casey should not be given the DP.

Umm, well let me think.  She did steal, and lie, and there was never a nanny, but look at her, does she look like she could murder her child.  My grandbaby is gone, but I still want to have her, so I can choke the chit out of her after she gets out.  She only looks Beotchy, really, underneath the mug is a really sweet girl who loved her baby (until she killed her). 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #584 on: January 08, 2011, 01:43:53 PM »

I don't know.  Maybe I am behind on my info, but i can't think of really anybody, other than Spindy, GeorgiePeorgie, and Knee-HighLee, who really has any sympathy, nice things to say about her, and even their testimony is filled with ICA's character being pretty poor, i.e., stealing, lying, etc.  I can see it now.

Umm, well let me think.  She did steal, and lie, and there was never a nanny, but look at her, does she look like she could murder her child.  My grandbaby is gone, but I still want to have her, so I can choke the chit out of her after she gets out.  She only looks Beotchy, really, underneath the mug is a really sweet girl who loved her baby (until she killed her). 

Oopps, forgot to inlcude the "chomps for hre gum chewing" every other word.  Wonder if those chomps will be recorded by the court reporter. 

Cindy Anthony:  Um, chomp, she chomp, used to be, chomp, a very, chomp, chomp, chomp, sweet girl, chomp. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 08, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »

She is there for the sob fest the defense is going to put on post conviction to portray Casey as a victim of a) familial sexual abuse b) child abuse and God knows what else based on Casey's allegations of which none she can prove nor had she ever sought help for previously to Caylee's murder.  IMHO, the jury will see right through this circus at trial and during penalty phase, albeit I do think they stand a good chance of sparing her from the needle.   I'm confident in the outcome of conviction, a tad less that she will indeed receive the death penalty.

Yes, she will be the one to describe all the behaviors the jury has observed as being a result of molestation by one or more family members. She will tell how KC had no control over her rage because she was brought up in a family of raging behaviors. She will tell how kids when molested at a very young age become anti social and then describe how KC fits that description. I see the bus coming for not only George & Lee about molestation but Cindy as well for her rage.They will all three be stomped on in this phase and I don't think they have a clue yet. I believe the "secret" list was to keep them from knowing what was coming and not the general public. Even as stupid as they are, this is obvious what is being planned.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 08, 2011, 02:05:07 PM »

Has anyone noticed there were NO family members on that list except for immediate family? NOT the grandmother who could have garnished some sympathy if she was willing to speak for KC - NOT ONE family member from either side is going to be speaking for KC. You would think even the most low life in a family would have ONE person to speak up. In all the criminal trials there are usually some family members who think their life is worth saving, but not this one.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 08, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »

Tony Lazarro and Jesse must be on the list to testify about KC's comments about sexual abuse from Lee and/or George. All her ex-friends must be getting called to testify about KC's complaints about Cindy and George.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 08, 2011, 02:43:17 PM »

Has anyone noticed there were NO family members on that list except for immediate family? NOT the grandmother who could have garnished some sympathy if she was willing to speak for KC - NOT ONE family member from either side is going to be speaking for KC. You would think even the most low life in a family would have ONE person to speak up. In all the criminal trials there are usually some family members who think their life is worth saving, but not this one.

Yeah, that's quite interesting. I'm not sure that the entire list has been released, so we'll have to wait and see.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 08, 2011, 02:50:03 PM »

Which is the reason Finnell wanted the list sealed......she didn't want the public to see KC has no support from anyone other than her whacko parents and wee wee brother. I doubt no one is surprised with this flimsy list except delusional Cindy.
Cindy thinks everyone loved the skank.....she was everyones "mom".
Well KC should have focused on being a MOM to Caylee.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 08, 2011, 03:07:44 PM »

I would assume Uncle Rick is not on the lists.

Janet

++++++

FLASHBACK

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account
Posted: 4:47 pm EST December 1, 2008
Updated: 5:29 pm EST December 1, 2008

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 08, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »

I would assume Uncle Rick is not on the lists.

Janet

++++++

FLASHBACK

Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account
Posted: 4:47 pm EST December 1, 2008
Updated: 5:29 pm EST December 1, 2008

FAMILY FEUDS OVER WHETHER CAYLEE IS DEAD

Eyewitness News has obtained new documents from prosecutors that show Casey's own relatives believe she killed her daughter. In the 700 pages of evidence there were emails that started a family feud between Cindy Anthony and her brother.

Cindy's brother said he's frustrated that she believes Casey. In early August reporters asked Cindy Anthony a lot of tough questions about Casey's lies and Eyewitness News has learned Cindy's own brother was asking those same questions.

However, his inquiries ended in a family feud. In an email exchanged in August, Cindy's brother Rick Plesea, who she rarely talked to, told her his theory: "Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey put Caylee's body in the trunk of her car." and "That is why the dogs hit on the trunk." From there the exchange deteriorated to insults.

Cindy wrote: "The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry a** all the way to hell."

Her brother fired back: "Your granddaughter is dead. There, I said it. Casey has killed her someway either by accident or on purpose."

"You have both lost your minds," Plesea writes to Cindy and George.

He also said Casey Anthony attended his wedding seven months pregnant with Caylee and when Rick asked Cindy about it she said Casey told her she wasn't pregnant then proceeded to say, "She would have to have sex to be pregnant."

Rick Plesea forwarded all of his emails to detectives.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Great point ! What about the aunt that supposedly was writing casey
(on gas can georges side of the family)?

We all  know Rick isnt going to say anything nice nor will the other uncles and you cant blame them. I am sure that has cindy quite pissed.  And theres always the mallory family that is on the caylee board and the milsteads anyone!!  the fact that no family members is why finnel tried to keep the list private!! because think about it friends! it shows   and speaks volumes of her as a person and with no credibility or respect from anyone. I recall a time when baez held a news conference outside of his office. He made the comment  that the media needs to respect him and his client. what kind man is that!! comment!! to make such a stupid comment. Every word that has come out of his mouth makes him look so bad!!!  where did he go to law school what did he learn.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 08, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »

Tony Lazarro and Jesse must be on the list to testify about KC's comments about sexual abuse from Lee and/or George. All her ex-friends must be getting called to testify about KC's complaints about Cindy and George.

Scatty
this makes alot of sense to me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 08, 2011, 03:39:02 PM »

She is there for the sob fest the defense is going to put on post conviction to portray Casey as a victim of a) familial sexual abuse b) child abuse and God knows what else based on Casey's allegations of which none she can prove nor had she ever sought help for previously to Caylee's murder.  IMHO, the jury will see right through this circus at trial and during penalty phase, albeit I do think they stand a good chance of sparing her from the needle.   I'm confident in the outcome of conviction, a tad less that she will indeed receive the death penalty.

Yes, she will be the one to describe all the behaviors the jury has observed as being a result of molestation by one or more family members. She will tell how KC had no control over her rage because she was brought up in a family of raging behaviors. She will tell how kids when molested at a very young age become anti social and then describe how KC fits that description. I see the bus coming for not only George & Lee about molestation but Cindy as well for her rage.They will all three be stomped on in this phase and I don't think they have a clue yet. I believe the "secret" list was to keep them from knowing what was coming and not the general public. Even as stupid as they are, this is obvious what is being planned.

Turbo
right now the A's just dislike bozo but come May they will hate him with a vengeance. I think baez is keeping on their goodside until  this is over with. He has to know she is toast. I do agree with the comment about sparing her from the needle. She will more likely get LWOP.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: January 08, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »

February 09, 2009
A Shocking Twist

An E-Mail Family Feud

As the Caylee case goes on and new evidence emerges, Cindy Anthony's e-mails with her brother Rick become increasingly hostile

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 2:48 p.m. SUBJECT: CAYLEE FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

Dear Cindy, George and Lee: This is the hardest letter that I ever had to write. My heart is breaking with the passing of Caylee's birthday and she is not home with you guys. You have to be going through hell.... The cell phone records point out that Casey made a bunch of calls to you and George that you guys did not answer on the 16th of June. I think Caylee drowned in the pool, and Casey was trying to call you guys....

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 5:49 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

There's a lot you guys don't know and we cannot say. I can assure you I am not mad at you, but the facts cannot be released for many reasons.... It's tough but we are confident we will have Caylee back with us. Love, Cindy

Sunday, Aug. 10, 2008. 9:20 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

... Cindy, no one knows the "ghost sitter." This is a person that Casey made up to fool you about her having a job for two years! She pretended to go to work and said she used this fake sitter to scam you. Can't you see this? There is no sitter....

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 2:27 a.m. SUBJECT: RE: CAYLEE FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

There are a lot of facts that I cannot tell you about at this time. Lying does not make someone a murderer. I am not in denial.... The sheriff's office thought that Casey would crack being in jail this long. She hasn't because she is protecting Caylee. We have a lot of people working to prove Casey's innocence. We cannot come out with other evidence until Caylee is safe. You need to keep an open mind.

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 2:24 p.m. SUBJECT: BABYSITTER FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

Cindy, you still didn't say if any human being has ever witnessed the existence of this "ghost babysitter." ... Casey is the only person that really knows where Caylee is and what really happened to her. She is playing you, George and Lee like a base [sic] fiddle and has for years. You need to wake up.

Monday, Aug. 11, 2008. 5:47 p.m. SUBJECT: RE: BABYSITTER FROM: CINDY ANTHONY TO: RICK PLESEA

This is why I am no longer going to reply to you again. You did not read a word I wrote. I cannot tell you everything that is going on. We do not want or need your sympathy, or even pity. Please do not reach out to me again.

Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008. 12:59 a.m. SUBJECT: WON'T DO GRETA FROM: RICK PLESEA TO: CINDY ANTHONY

You need help. You are delirious. I WAS trying to help you. Your granddaughter is dead. There I said it. Casey has killed her some way either by accident or on purpose.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20258165,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 08, 2011, 03:46:29 PM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: January 08, 2011, 03:46:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-sentinel-ruling-20110107,0,900386.story
Sentinel wins battle for Casey Anthony witness list
Judge Perry rules against sealing names
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:45 p.m. EST, January 7, 2011

<snipped>
The list of penalty phase witnesses provided today does identify Casey Anthony's close family members, including her parents and brother, many friends, ex-boyfriends and others already long associated with the case. Included on that list are familiar names such as Jesse Grund, Ricardo Morales Anthony Rusciano, Anthony Lazzaro and Amy Huizenga.

In other news today, hearings were set for March 2 and 3 for several key defense motions aimed at keeping certain statements out of the trial. Those include statements involving Casey Anthony's parents, her brother, law enforcement and fellow jail inmates.

Bumped

Thanks Fanny.  Wow, this is who they want kept super secret?????????????? 

OH EM GEE. 

so, Jesse, Ricardo, Anthony, Amy are going to speak for her, thought they were states witnesses, can they do that? 

The point to this is I bet they didnt even ask these individuals if they would be willing to testify on her behalf in penalty phase & now as if it was even a question prior to this point they probably would be very reluctant if not flat out refuse.   As far as Jesse goes, I know that he's had a very difficult time facing Casey could do such a heinous thing much less to a child he cared deeply for & he did love Casey (God knows why cuz she was a lil B then too) so he could possibly have mixed emotions as to not wanting to see her put to death.  Additionally, the defense may be foolishly counting on the fact that Rev Grund is rather religious & might have misgivings condemning an individual to death but that doesnt necessarily mean that either would be willing to testify on her behalf so that doesnt happen.  To my knowledge, the defense cannot force anyone to testify in this phase.

I've resigned myself to the thought that the defense might actually be successful in sparing her the death penalty, not that I personally feel she should be spared or for that matter any other person whatsoever who in a calculated & premeditated manner murders a child.  That being said, whether she gets life or the death penalty by lethal injection, this monster will die sooner or later in jail & will never see the light of day amongst us again.   If she doesnt get condemned to die, she will have a slow & painful demise. After many years in whatever capacity I worked & to date still following these horrific crimes, I've hardened to wish that it was legal for individuals who kill go out the same way they took the life of their victim, it might not be a deterrent but at least they'd know their fate in advance.

I was wondering if they can subpeona witnesses for the penalty phase, but that would probably not go over too well, meaning the testimony would not be free flowing and the witnesses would be angry. 

she will get life, IMO.  I really don't mind that at all and in some ways it is worse.  Imagine never getting out ever again, in a cell, for the rest of your life.  At least with DP, they can envision what the afterlife will be like when they get there.  I would not mind, however, her getting the DP, and then having that hang over her head for 20 years wondering what date the courts will give her to die, before they convert her to life.

Upon further reflection of what I said, yes the defense can subpoena witnesses, which in essence means they are forcing a witness to testify to what they may not want to voluntarily.  In my mind's eye that is a serious contemplation because for whatever spec they might get out of it, there is a ton against her that will pale in comparison & you never want a jury to see a witness reluctant, defiant or feeling forced to answer any other way then they already did.   All these individuals noted will have testified in the case-in-chief & simply being asked if they feel Casey should be put to death, as far as I see it, is only an opinion.   They will ask character questions in mitigation of her heinous crime but to me by then anything positive about Casey will be far overshadowed by her aggravating factors....still in all this future jury may not see that she should receive the DP.  Jurors are instructed explicitly as to what by law they should consider & what they should not but as evidenced in so many cases it is obvious that some do behind closed doors despite the instruction.   As Ive expressed before I'm rather confident she will be found guilty of felony murder & her other charges, I'm not as confident the jury will recommend the DP.

Hi Capp
I agree she will only eventualy end up with life. But thats better in a sense she will  grow old in prison and thinking of what could have been.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 08, 2011, 03:53:14 PM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

I think we will see all the faces of Eve. errrrr....Spindy..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 08, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »

You're right Fanny.  I've gotten to the point that I want her to spend a few years in jail almost as much as I want Casey found guilty!  I suppose I should just be happy that she'll have to visit her darling daughter behind plexiglass for the rest of her life.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 08, 2011, 04:14:10 PM »

You're right Fanny.  I've gotten to the point that I want her to spend a few years in jail almost as much as I want Casey found guilty!  I suppose I should just be happy that she'll have to visit her darling daughter behind plexiglass for the rest of her life.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18212491/index.html

Re-cap
how baez came to be caseys attorney.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.