March 28, 2024, 05:33:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 158722 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: January 08, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

I think we will see all the faces of Eve. errrrr....Spindy..
  You're right Fanny.  I've gotten to the point that I want her to spend a few years in jail almost as much as I want Casey found guilty!  I suppose I should just be happy that she'll have to visit her darling daughter behind plexiglass for the rest of her life.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18212491/index.html

Re-cap
how baez came to be caseys attorney.

there was a song that went like this
two faces have I
one to laugh
and one to cry!!
dunno who sang it. It was an oldie like me lol

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: January 08, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

Yup, Cybil eat your heart out this B is gonna pull an exorcist head spinning event on the stand, full of hostility, misplacement of blame, playing the victim with a whole heck of a lot of "pinocchiette moments."

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 08, 2011, 04:25:28 PM »

You're right Fanny.  I've gotten to the point that I want her to spend a few years in jail almost as much as I want Casey found guilty!  I suppose I should just be happy that she'll have to visit her darling daughter behind plexiglass for the rest of her life.

Re-cap

two faces have I
one to laugh
and one to cry!!

wow this is realy interesting reading
http://niecey456.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/jose-baez-his-unhealthy-blog-obsession-determination-to-railroad-the-innocent/

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 08, 2011, 04:31:48 PM »

Re-cap

two faces have I
one to laugh
and one to cry!!

Two Faces Have I by Lou Christie 1963
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05w1XbZTG8

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 08, 2011, 04:35:27 PM »

Re-cap

I can't do it!! Please don't make me! I can't listen two these two code talking preppy wantabee's again! ARGH! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 08, 2011, 04:47:58 PM »

Re-cap

I can't do it!! Please don't make me! I can't listen two these two code talking preppy wantabee's again! ARGH! 

LMAO  I love it  oh thats too funny.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: January 08, 2011, 04:49:06 PM »

Re-cap

two faces have I
one to laugh
and one to cry!!

Two Faces Have I by Lou Christie 1963
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05w1XbZTG8

Lol that's it thats the song. Two faces has she!! and several sybil personalities.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 08, 2011, 05:04:19 PM »

Re-cap

No tears, we'll all be doing the happy dance of justice  in the end

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #608 on: January 08, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »

Yup, Cybil eat your heart out this B is gonna pull an exorcist head spinning event on the stand, full of hostility, misplacement of blame, playing the victim with a whole heck of a lot of "pinocchiette moments."

I really think so too.  Either her, or her spawn, will explode during this trial at some point.  It might be while somebody else is testifying, but one of them is going to have to be removed from the court room.  I would bet my last cookie on that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #609 on: January 08, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »

Re-cap

LOL, LMAO, AND ROFL.  You don't have to, there there.  It's okay.  Mommy's here.  he he he. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 08, 2011, 07:20:44 PM »

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

Cindy perwsonality  will be  (sybil) when she is bad.
 and the exorcist when she is  way to bad!!!
her gum will turn into green slime!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: January 08, 2011, 09:09:11 PM »

omg fannie
I typed before I read your mention of the exorcist !! were on the same page!! too funny!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 08, 2011, 09:11:22 PM »

I really think so too.  Either her, or her spawn, will explode during this trial at some point.  It might be while somebody else is testifying, but one of them is going to have to be removed from the court room.  I would bet my last cookie on that. 

I agree we are going to see the many faces of cindy come out at trial. She will meaner than ever!!! what do they manufacture evil and lies  at the anthony compound!! trhe house of horrors and whores. lol

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 08, 2011, 09:12:20 PM »

omg fannie
I typed before I read your mention of the exorcist !! were on the same page!! too funny!!!

That was SISTER who said that. I am trying to sit quietly and behave.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: January 08, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »

Re-cap

No tears, we'll all be doing the happy dance of justice  in the end

lol capp thats a cute avatar!!
 I so want to be there when she is sentenced. I will pull a medea' and holler halleluer!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: January 08, 2011, 09:14:27 PM »

omg fannie

That was SISTER who said that. I am trying to sit quietly and behave.   

Ok sister that was funny and yes sure fannie is trying to behave lol ok
Any ways we will see alot of strange happenings with cindy and casey!! I can just see caseys head twist to the back of her neck and give her mom an evil look!!!   oh this is too crazy!!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: January 08, 2011, 09:27:54 PM »

Oh no. I was wrong. It was CAPPY who said exorcist.   

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: January 08, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »

Me..I think that Baez has always thought he would plea her out at the 9th hour prior to trial....no reason for him to be prepared for anything..and his penalty phase witness list speaks for itself.. He could ask them anything he wants..however I can hear the State objecting that it was hearsay from Casey about the sexual abuse..nothing any of them witnessed.

Nope he and the Jar are not prepared to try this case because they never thought they would have to..but I think they are wrong.  I think that if Baez requests another plea deal from the State the State will turn him down cold.  End of story.  I also don't think that he or Jar give a horse's potout what happens from here on out to their client....they were both in this for the fame, glory and more importantly the money to be made after the fact.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: January 08, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

Me..I think that Baez has always thought he would plea her out at the 9th hour prior to trial....no reason for him to be prepared for anything..and his penalty phase witness list speaks for itself.. He could ask them anything he wants..however I can hear the State objecting that it was hearsay from Casey about the sexual abuse..nothing any of them witnessed.

Nope he and the Jar are not prepared to try this case because they never thought they would have to..but I think they are wrong.  I think that if Baez requests another plea deal from the State the State will turn him down cold.  End of story.  I also don't think that he or Jar give a horse's potout what happens from here on out to their client....they were both in this for the fame, glory and more importantly the money to be made after the fact.

Found this elsewhere I didnt know this did any of you.
LOOK! I didnt know perry was judge when grand jury indighted kc. heres video I am sure all you guys have seen it but incase their is someone like me who still is catching up on everything in this case I like to share
http://www.wftv.com/video/17714433/index.html

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.