April 24, 2024, 05:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159139 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 08, 2011, 09:53:08 PM »

Me..I think that Baez has always thought he would plea her out at the 9th hour prior to trial....no reason for him to be prepared for anything..and his penalty phase witness list speaks for itself.. He could ask them anything he wants..however I can hear the State objecting that it was hearsay from Casey about the sexual abuse..nothing any of them witnessed.

Nope he and the Jar are not prepared to try this case because they never thought they would have to..but I think they are wrong.  I think that if Baez requests another plea deal from the State the State will turn him down cold.  End of story.  I also don't think that he or Jar give a horse's potout what happens from here on out to their client....they were both in this for the fame, glory and more importantly the money to be made after the fact.

I go both ways on thinking they will plea out at the end. They are no way near ready to try this, but I just can't see Bozo and Mason relinquishing the possibility of being on national tv for weeks. They want the notoriety of being  household names, even if they do look bad. Even the losing lawyers in the OJ trial went on to write books and had lucrative careers after flubbing up the trial.
Casey just craves being the center of attention and will play it out to the end. She loves Bozo's "in your face" style, as it mirrors hers. I still don't the the consequences have become reality in her head. She's a star.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »

Me..I think that Baez has always thought he would plea her out at the 9th hour prior to trial....no reason for him to be prepared for anything..and his penalty phase witness list speaks for itself.. He could ask them anything he wants..however I can hear the State objecting that it was hearsay from Casey about the sexual abuse..nothing any of them witnessed.

Nope he and the Jar are not prepared to try this case because they never thought they would have to..but I think they are wrong.  I think that if Baez requests another plea deal from the State the State will turn him down cold.  End of story.  I also don't think that he or Jar give a horse's potout what happens from here on out to their client....they were both in this for the fame, glory and more importantly the money to be made after the fact.

Found this elsewhere I didnt know this did any of you.
LOOK! I didnt know perry was judge when grand jury indighted kc. heres video I am sure all you guys have seen it but incase their is someone like me who still is catching up on everything in this case I like to share
http://www.wftv.com/video/17714433/index.html

Gosh! The day Skanky was arrested was such a wild and over the top day. I am not sure I ever did see that video. I just remember finding out she had been indited for murder. And no, I didn't know Judge Perry was judge that day.  Thanks, LOCA!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: January 08, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »

I really don't think that a plea is an option anymore.
Both of their ego's are too huge to do that even if they could.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: January 08, 2011, 10:11:23 PM »

LOOK! I didnt know perry was judge when grand jury indighted kc. heres video I am sure all you guys have seen it but incase their is someone like me who still is catching up on everything in this case I like to share

Gosh! The day Skanky was arrested was such a wild and over the top day. I am not sure I ever did see that video. I just remember finding out she had been indited for murder. And no, I didn't know Judge Perry was judge that day.  Thanks, LOCA!

I hadnt seen it either
but glad someone else posted it! judge perry knows this case and now has restrengthened my faith in him !! is that even a word lol!
he  sure is professionel!!!  I think we can rest assured he will do right by caylee. And now I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt have a hand in getting  bozo reported to the bar!! after all judge strickland did!! and thats what made bozo seek revenge  on jusge strickland. WRONG MOOVE!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: January 08, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »

Curly I dont think so either!!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: January 08, 2011, 11:32:05 PM »

Curly I dont think so either!!!

Nope, too late & too much money as well as aggravation.  At one point maybe if she took a life sentence after spilling her confession but no less, certainly not now either.

PS    pssst Fanny dont run off ducking yet laughing at the same time, Im rolling over here! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: January 08, 2011, 11:45:56 PM »

Exactly why Bozo knowing dang well who the Chief Justice was & previously granted the indictment shouldnt have acted like a spoiled brat with a silly excuse to throw a tantrum....as I said before when Judge Strickland felt the need to recuse himself "BOZO, be careful what you ask for."   In hindsight, its the best thing that could have happened pre-trial & not in the defense's favor.   By the time this is all said and done, a new hat is going to have to be created for the defense because a dunce cap just doesnt suffice.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: January 09, 2011, 12:13:34 AM »

Am I right to assume that the trial would last two months? did I hear it here?  is that about right?

Exactly why Bozo knowing dang well who the Chief Justice was & previously granted the indictment shouldnt have acted like a spoiled brat with a silly excuse to throw a tantrum....as I said before when Judge Strickland felt the need to recuse himself "BOZO, be careful what you ask for."   In hindsight, its the best thing that could have happened pre-trial & not in the defense's favor.   By the time this is all said and done, a new hat is going to have to be created for the defense because a dunce cap just doesnt suffice.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: January 09, 2011, 12:16:40 AM »

Am I right to assume that the trial would last two months? did I hear it here?  is that about right?

I must of not posted what I just said lol
I asked if it was right that I heard the trial will last about two months??
Can you imagine caseys behaviour throughout this time! all the  grooming! and baez is realy gonna play it up for the cameras!  maybe he doesnt want cameras in the court because he doesnt have confidence in his ability to perform. I  cannot wait to see how kathi belich  acts  lol her questions and so forth. oh how sweet it will be! hornsby making comments and bill shaeffer!! oh what a roundup getty up shinding this will be.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 09, 2011, 12:17:50 AM »

betcha the court will be packed to capacity.

Can you imagine caseys behaviour throughout this time! all the  grooming! and baez is realy gonna play it up for the cameras!  maybe he doesnt want cameras in the court because he doesnt have confidence in his ability to perform. I  cannot wait to see how kathi belich  acts  lol her questions and so forth. oh how sweet it will be! hornsby making comments and bill shaeffer!! oh what a roundup getty up shinding this will be.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: January 09, 2011, 02:17:07 AM »

Now granted this is just my personal best estimate but here goes:  3-5 weeks to seat a death qualified jury & alternates, 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 months at trial.   I doubt highly that the jury will be out long deliberating their verdict, no more than a week & I wouldnt be surprised if they return within a day.  Then a brief break before DP phase as I do firmly project she will be convicted on felony murder, and believe it or not after all this hoopla approximately 1 at most 2 weeks for the DP phase.

Good night monkeys

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: January 09, 2011, 06:58:38 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-jose-baez-outside-depth-20110107,0,6720421.story
Can José Baez rise to the challenge of Casey Anthony case?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

6:28 p.m. EST, January 8, 2011
For almost as long as the Casey Anthony murder case has been a part of the public awareness, there have been murmurs about her attorney José Baez's handling of the case.

They're all variations on the same theme: that Baez, a defense lawyer with limited experience working on perhaps one of the most visible local murder cases, is swimming in waters — and taking on legal challenges — beyond his depth.

For many, the latest but most vivid example to support this lingering suspicion came nearly one week ago when Chief Judge Belvin Perry struck Baez with a sanction for a "willful" violation of his court order to share expert-witness discovery with prosecutors.

Defense lawyers and legal scholars familiar with the Casey Anthony case say sharing discovery in Florida is like "Criminal Law 101," helping ensure there is no "trial by ambush." Following a judge's repeated orders, meanwhile, is even more fundamental, something readily understood by lawyers and nonlawyers alike.

William Sheaffer, a criminal-defense attorney and media analyst well-versed in the Casey Anthony case, said the judge's punishment last week "doesn't speak well of Baez on a professional level."

"There is a valid criticism — and it was certainly reflected by the court's ruling — by attorneys, the judges, law professors …," Sheaffer said, that Baez "is inexperienced, perhaps has some hubris that's not warranted and that, more importantly, he has failed to rise to the challenge of representation of this client and the most serious charge one could face."

Anthony, 24, is scheduled to go to trial in May for first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She faces the death penalty if convicted.
Sheaffer and other attorneys interviewed for this article say the verdict is still out on Baez. Legal-ethics scholar Bob Jarvis, a professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said Baez might pull off a real-life "My Cousin Vinny."

He was referring to the 1992 Joe Pesci film in which a rookie lawyer from Brooklyn exonerates his young cousin and his friend in a Deep South murder case.

"Baez may manage to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat," Jarvis said. "Until a trial is done, it's too early to call winners and losers."

Baez, 42, would not directly answer questions about the sanction or other concerns raised by the attorneys and legal scholars watching this case.

Previous concerns

Judge Perry's punishment this month was not the first time a judge handling this case has taken action in response to Baez. In March 2009, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, who was then hearing the case, wrote a letter to The Florida Bar about ethical concerns he had about Baez.

The issue involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee's lifeless body during a 2008 search — and then contact Baez rather than law enforcement.
The judge asked that the matter be investigated as soon as possible, writing that if the Bar punished or suspended Baez, "prompt action will be required on my part."

The Strickland letter and the entire Dominic Casey issue were investigated by a Florida Bar grievance committee and resulted in a finding of no probable cause against Baez, a Bar spokeswoman said last week.

When asked to discuss the Strickland letter, Baez said, "I have been cleared of all Bar complaints filed against me."

In April 2010, Baez argued to have Strickland removed, saying the judge had a "personal relationship" with a blogger critical of Anthony. Strickland dismissed the idea that he was biased against Baez and his client, but ultimately recused himself. He would not comment for this article.

Mixed relations with media

When reached last week to respond to the criticism and the management of the case in light of Perry's sanction, Baez said, "I don't have to answer any questions. Who are you?"

He added, "Do you have something to offer my client? It's a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client." He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, "You're lying and being unethical."

He threatened to stop discussing the case altogether, an approach he has at various times taken with other Central Florida reporters.

But Baez's relationship with the media was not always so combative.

In fact, other local attorneys say Baez's playing up to the media — especially national organizations — early on in the case demonstrated his inexperience, floating alternative defense theories and directing blame at others.

His moves, they say, inflated the case, earning it more national exposure than it perhaps would have received had he simply focused on the defense or even attempted to work out a plea deal before Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.
"These high-profile cases really are a different animal," said Mark NeJame, who is no stranger to cases that get a lot of media attention. "You really, really have to know how to handle it."

NeJame's one-time representation of Casey Anthony's parents and then Texas EquuSearch has put him at odds with Baez. But it also has made him very familiar with the case.

Meanwhile, Sheaffer, who serves as a legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9 and comments frequently on the Casey Anthony case, said having the national media court an attorney the way they did Baez "becomes real heady," but it also helps prop up the circus tent that has surrounded this case for more than two years now.

Sheaffer said comparing the Casey Anthony defense to the handling of the James Robert Ward murder case reveals Baez's lack of difficult criminal-defense work and the considerable skills of another veteran attorney with many years of experience, Kirk Kirkconnell.

Ward's case — the shooting death of his wife inside their Isleworth mansion — had all the elements of a media circus, Sheaffer said, but Kirkconnell has managed to keep the case, well, managed.

"Kirkconnell does everything that he should do, and he does it right," said Sheaffer. "Mr. Baez has stepped on land mine after land mine and continues to so do."

In particular, Sheaffer said, Baez appears unwilling or unable to take "criticism in a constructive vein, even from the bench."
Experts mystified

With Perry's recent sanction against Baez, NeJame said, "The judge is simply saying, 'Enough and no way, José.' Ignoring a judge is not an option. Especially ignoring this particular judge is not an option."

That is not to say the defense has sat idle for the past two-plus years. Dozens of defense motions, many attacking media coverage and pre-trial publicity and picking at details that appear to have little impact on the client's defense, now fill a clerk's court file comprised of 16 folders.

Jarvis, the Nova professor, has followed the drama revolving around Baez and asked why a judge hasn't removed him from the case through one of several avenues, including The Florida Bar inquiry sought by Strickland. Beyond that, he asked why Casey Anthony hasn't moved on to another lead attorney.

"It would be fascinating to know, 'Why are you sticking with this guy?' " Jarvis said.

Many in Central Florida's criminal-defense community figured that once veteran and highly experienced attorney Cheney Mason joined the Anthony defense team that Baez would elevate his game and rise to the very serious nature of the case, Sheaffer said.

"That does not, at least at this juncture, appear to be the case," he said. But, he added, the trial has not started yet, and the only people Baez and his team will have to impress are the jurors seated to hear this case.

"My hope is that Mr. Mason has a more prominent role in the trial of this case and or that Mr. Baez at trial again rises to the occasion or is motivated by Mr. Mason's appearance at trial."

Mason did not respond to requests for comment.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5447.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #632 on: January 09, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »

The answer is simple. They know she is guilty. They know we know she is guilty. They know any jury will find her guilty. They know they are all screwed. They have no defense 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: January 09, 2011, 07:42:03 AM »

LOL..Casey will be bald by the time the trial is over from all the hair touching and primping.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 09, 2011, 09:08:46 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/os-jose-baez-outside-depth-20110107,0,6720421.story
Can José Baez rise to the challenge of Casey Anthony case?
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

6:28 p.m. EST, January 8, 2011
For almost as long as the Casey Anthony murder case has been a part of the public awareness, there have been murmurs about her attorney José Baez's handling of the case.

They're all variations on the same theme: that Baez, a defense lawyer with limited experience working on perhaps one of the most visible local murder cases, is swimming in waters — and taking on legal challenges — beyond his depth.

For many, the latest but most vivid example to support this lingering suspicion came nearly one week ago when Chief Judge Belvin Perry struck Baez with a sanction for a "willful" violation of his court order to share expert-witness discovery with prosecutors.

Defense lawyers and legal scholars familiar with the Casey Anthony case say sharing discovery in Florida is like "Criminal Law 101," helping ensure there is no "trial by ambush." Following a judge's repeated orders, meanwhile, is even more fundamental, something readily understood by lawyers and nonlawyers alike.

William Sheaffer, a criminal-defense attorney and media analyst well-versed in the Casey Anthony case, said the judge's punishment last week "doesn't speak well of Baez on a professional level."

"There is a valid criticism — and it was certainly reflected by the court's ruling — by attorneys, the judges, law professors …," Sheaffer said, that Baez "is inexperienced, perhaps has some hubris that's not warranted and that, more importantly, he has failed to rise to the challenge of representation of this client and the most serious charge one could face."

Anthony, 24, is scheduled to go to trial in May for first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She faces the death penalty if convicted.
Sheaffer and other attorneys interviewed for this article say the verdict is still out on Baez. Legal-ethics scholar Bob Jarvis, a professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, said Baez might pull off a real-life "My Cousin Vinny."

He was referring to the 1992 Joe Pesci film in which a rookie lawyer from Brooklyn exonerates his young cousin and his friend in a Deep South murder case.

"Baez may manage to pull out a victory from the jaws of defeat," Jarvis said. "Until a trial is done, it's too early to call winners and losers."

Baez, 42, would not directly answer questions about the sanction or other concerns raised by the attorneys and legal scholars watching this case.

Previous concerns

Judge Perry's punishment this month was not the first time a judge handling this case has taken action in response to Baez. In March 2009, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, who was then hearing the case, wrote a letter to The Florida Bar about ethical concerns he had about Baez.

The issue involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee's lifeless body during a 2008 search — and then contact Baez rather than law enforcement.
The judge asked that the matter be investigated as soon as possible, writing that if the Bar punished or suspended Baez, "prompt action will be required on my part."

The Strickland letter and the entire Dominic Casey issue were investigated by a Florida Bar grievance committee and resulted in a finding of no probable cause against Baez, a Bar spokeswoman said last week.

When asked to discuss the Strickland letter, Baez said, "I have been cleared of all Bar complaints filed against me."

In April 2010, Baez argued to have Strickland removed, saying the judge had a "personal relationship" with a blogger critical of Anthony. Strickland dismissed the idea that he was biased against Baez and his client, but ultimately recused himself. He would not comment for this article.

Mixed relations with media

When reached last week to respond to the criticism and the management of the case in light of Perry's sanction, Baez said, "I don't have to answer any questions. Who are you?"

He added, "Do you have something to offer my client? It's a two-way street. … The door is open if you can assist me or my client." He hung up the phone, called back minutes later and said that conversation was off the record. Told that the conversation was not, Baez responded by saying, "You're lying and being unethical."

He threatened to stop discussing the case altogether, an approach he has at various times taken with other Central Florida reporters.

But Baez's relationship with the media was not always so combative.

In fact, other local attorneys say Baez's playing up to the media — especially national organizations — early on in the case demonstrated his inexperience, floating alternative defense theories and directing blame at others.

His moves, they say, inflated the case, earning it more national exposure than it perhaps would have received had he simply focused on the defense or even attempted to work out a plea deal before Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.
"These high-profile cases really are a different animal," said Mark NeJame, who is no stranger to cases that get a lot of media attention. "You really, really have to know how to handle it."

NeJame's one-time representation of Casey Anthony's parents and then Texas EquuSearch has put him at odds with Baez. But it also has made him very familiar with the case.

Meanwhile, Sheaffer, who serves as a legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9 and comments frequently on the Casey Anthony case, said having the national media court an attorney the way they did Baez "becomes real heady," but it also helps prop up the circus tent that has surrounded this case for more than two years now.

Sheaffer said comparing the Casey Anthony defense to the handling of the James Robert Ward murder case reveals Baez's lack of difficult criminal-defense work and the considerable skills of another veteran attorney with many years of experience, Kirk Kirkconnell.

Ward's case — the shooting death of his wife inside their Isleworth mansion — had all the elements of a media circus, Sheaffer said, but Kirkconnell has managed to keep the case, well, managed.

"Kirkconnell does everything that he should do, and he does it right," said Sheaffer. "Mr. Baez has stepped on land mine after land mine and continues to so do."

In particular, Sheaffer said, Baez appears unwilling or unable to take "criticism in a constructive vein, even from the bench."
Experts mystified

With Perry's recent sanction against Baez, NeJame said, "The judge is simply saying, 'Enough and no way, José.' Ignoring a judge is not an option. Especially ignoring this particular judge is not an option."

That is not to say the defense has sat idle for the past two-plus years. Dozens of defense motions, many attacking media coverage and pre-trial publicity and picking at details that appear to have little impact on the client's defense, now fill a clerk's court file comprised of 16 folders.

Jarvis, the Nova professor, has followed the drama revolving around Baez and asked why a judge hasn't removed him from the case through one of several avenues, including The Florida Bar inquiry sought by Strickland. Beyond that, he asked why Casey Anthony hasn't moved on to another lead attorney.

"It would be fascinating to know, 'Why are you sticking with this guy?' " Jarvis said.

Many in Central Florida's criminal-defense community figured that once veteran and highly experienced attorney Cheney Mason joined the Anthony defense team that Baez would elevate his game and rise to the very serious nature of the case, Sheaffer said.

"That does not, at least at this juncture, appear to be the case," he said. But, he added, the trial has not started yet, and the only people Baez and his team will have to impress are the jurors seated to hear this case.

"My hope is that Mr. Mason has a more prominent role in the trial of this case and or that Mr. Baez at trial again rises to the occasion or is motivated by Mr. Mason's appearance at trial."

Mason did not respond to requests for comment.

Anthony Colarossi can be reached at acolarossi@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5447.
Fantastic article!  Baez threatening to not discuss the case anymore?    When pigs fly! 

Jose,

Even though your peers think you are hubris and failing miserably, I believe you are giving Casey Anthony the representation she deserves. You know best so just keep on keepin' on!                                                                                                                                 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 09, 2011, 09:43:53 AM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

I think we will see all the faces of Eve. errrrr....Spindy..
Yup, Cybil eat your heart out this B is gonna pull an exorcist head spinning event on the stand, full of hostility, misplacement of blame, playing the victim with a whole heck of a lot of "pinocchiette moments."

And this one:  I still think Caylee's alive.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #636 on: January 09, 2011, 10:35:11 AM »

I agree, there is no way they are pleading this case.  Their egos won't let them see the practicality of it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #637 on: January 09, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »

I hadnt seen it either
but glad someone else posted it! judge perry knows this case and now has restrengthened my faith in him !! is that even a word lol!
he  sure is professionel!!!  I think we can rest assured he will do right by caylee. And now I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt have a hand in getting  bozo reported to the bar!! after all judge strickland did!! and thats what made bozo seek revenge  on jusge strickland. WRONG MOOVE!!!

I just wonder if it could be an issue for appeal.  That the judge that tried the indightment stage, tried the entire case, is that considered some type of conflict of interest? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: January 09, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

I just wonder if it could be an issue for appeal.  That the judge that tried the indightment stage, tried the entire case, is that considered some type of conflict of interest? 
I was wondering how he was the one selected to take JS's place. I'm sure the indictment was taken in to account, and maybe it was in his favor as he was up to speed on the case due to him being the judge at that time.  IDK but sure would like to know why he was the one selected.  If Baez thinks he can go there, conflict of interest, no doubt he'll try.  I say LOL!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: January 09, 2011, 11:27:42 AM »

I'll be really interested to see which Cindy we get at the trial.  Will it be the poor crying feel sorry for me grandmother or the defiant defender of Casey still espousing that Caylee is alive?

If past behavior is any indication, Cindy and Lee are both going to need a lot of coaching before they take the stand!

I think we will see all the faces of Eve. errrrr....Spindy..
Yup, Cybil eat your heart out this B is gonna pull an exorcist head spinning event on the stand, full of hostility, misplacement of blame, playing the victim with a whole heck of a lot of "pinocchiette moments."

And this one:  I still think Caylee's alive.

And then there is that Puzzler     Cindy, is that exactly why we all had to endure your "production" designed by you to memorialize Caylee when in essence it was more designed to save the monster your bore...beeotch please you knew even before we knew so  STIFLE IT!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.