April 18, 2024, 01:03:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159040 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 11, 2011, 08:16:58 PM »

All that motion showed me is that Bozo is attempting to scold the judge for jumping the gun & blaming the prosecution of misrepresentation of "the facts."   He is rewriting history & we can anticipate him being admonished AGAIN.   Bozo is a legend in his own mind & CJBP is NOT going to take to kindly to him suggesting to the court that they did not consider all the facts or missed facts in making its ruling.   Now look, if Bozo had a valid point in his defense during the hearing, that was the time to point out any discrepancies or omissions in what was presented before the judge...this is not going to fly either.

He's whining like a temper tantrum toddler & as far as his record goes, he should have been worried about what the bar thought of him a decade ago.

Looks like he is defending himself a lot more vigorously that we have seen him defend Skanky. He probably even broke a sweat getting this all together.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

Already 1 expert has jumped ship.....Dr. Michael Freeman (epidemiologist)

Sorry, forgot to add.....page 10 of Bozo's motion

Ive anticipated that a few more may drop out.   Obviously, Bozo has been trying to conceal that all total he doesnt have much of anything to defend Casey with.   Now, does that mean he's having difficulty getting a doc to say Caylee's remain findings & Casey's behavior are correlated....yup, I think so.
http://library.thinkquest.org/15569/car1bch1.html
Henry Lee also may not be needed. 

He is gonna sing that song all the way to the end about, the State can do this and the State can do that.......and traffic stopped him, THIS time, from filing on time yet he doesn't file this motion ON time?  LOL and LOL Jose!  Where is that wammmmbulance?

About the statement made about Dr. G not cutting the skull......How important is this, especially in regard to the soil/dirt found inside?  Does that have more bearing on how long the skull was there and I'm assuming it is the same soil type?  Or is this just part of the "sloppy work" defense tactic?

Did somebody call for the wammmmmmmmbulance?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: January 11, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »

All that motion showed me is that Bozo is attempting to scold the judge for jumping the gun & blaming the prosecution of misrepresentation of "the facts."   He is rewriting history & we can anticipate him being admonished AGAIN.   Bozo is a legend in his own mind & CJBP is NOT going to take to kindly to him suggesting to the court that they did not consider all the facts or missed facts in making its ruling.   Now look, if Bozo had a valid point in his defense during the hearing, that was the time to point out any discrepancies or omissions in what was presented before the judge...this is not going to fly either.

He's whining like a temper tantrum toddler & as far as his record goes, he should have been worried about what the bar thought of him a decade ago.

Looks like he is defending himself a lot more vigorously that we have seen him defend Skanky. He probably even broke a sweat getting this all together.

Tru dat, but he's also a coward cuz he had Colonel Crusty author and/or sign the motion.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: January 11, 2011, 08:23:30 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/11/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

01/11/2011           Motion
Defendant's; for Reconsideration of the Court's Order Granting State's Motion for Sanctions/Motion to Compel and Request to Vacate Finding of Contempt

Sorry to hear about your Uncle, Trimm.  Hugs and prayers for you. 

My condolences, Trimm.

Oy, I can't believe he's going to fight this. What a BOZO.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 11, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »

Tru dat, but he's also a coward cuz he had Colonel Crusty author and/or sign the motion.

I'm guessing Papa is going to argue the motion for sonny.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 11, 2011, 08:47:31 PM »

Bozo couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2011, 08:51:44 PM »

I am in a real hurry, so cannot stay, so I am posting and running, but i had to comment.

What a putz.  Asking for the judge to take back his big bad sanction.  Has any lawyer ever done this before?  I cannot imaigine JP will be too receptive.  What are his grounds for wanting the judge to wipe this off the record? 

Secondly, the scull not being cut?  I didn't read the motion, but will later, but a skull is wide open is it not?  Why would one need to cut it? 

Dr. G, i do not believe has ever even had a questionable autopsy.  Who is he getting to find otherwise. 

Be back later.

Trimm I am sorry about your uncle. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2011, 08:56:43 PM »

I can hardly wait to see Judge Perry's leg start jiggling, and he purses his lips, and gives that cold hard stare when Jar Head starts talking. If Mason had any sense he would be afraid. I can't wait for the hearing date to be posted. I'm already ready. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »

right there with ya Fanny! lol...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: January 11, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »

I can hardly wait to see Judge Perry's leg start jiggling, and he purses his lips, and gives that cold hard stare when Jar Head starts talking. If Mason had any sense he would be afraid. I can't wait for the hearing date to be posted. I'm already ready. 

Oh how funny!! I knew it!! I was waiting for the ax to fall and now I am waiting for poop to hit the fan!!! on friday!!! Omg I cannot believe his ignorance!! my my why didnt the idiot just pay up!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: January 11, 2011, 09:05:20 PM »

Oh how funny!! I knew it!! I was waiting for the ax to fall and now I am waiting for poop to hit the fan!!! on friday!!! Omg I cannot believe his ignorance!! my my why didnt the idiot just pay up!!!

p.s
that iggnerent fool just love's defiance and drama!! he has no boundaries he is out of control he needs prosak!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: January 11, 2011, 09:06:43 PM »

p.s
that iggnerent fool just love's defiance and drama!! he has no boundaries he is out of control he needs prosak!!

We will be singing here comes the judge on friday!!! oh wow ow is all I can say!! will skanky be there??/
 judges leg is gonna be twitchin at the same rate as cindys gum chewing!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 11, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »

We will be singing here comes the judge on friday!!! oh wow ow is all I can say!! will skanky be there??/

LOCA, where did you see the hearing date?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: January 11, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »

Did I misunderstand. I thought he had 5 days to object to the amount of money..not the entire ruling.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: January 11, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »

at the HinkyMeter

Did I misunderstand. I thought he had 5 days to object to the amount of money..not the entire ruling.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 11, 2011, 09:37:44 PM »

at the HinkyMeter

Ok, thanks!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 11, 2011, 09:38:33 PM »

at the HinkyMeter

Here it is I went and snipped it

regarding the hearing

Snipped: A hearing in the case is scheduled for Friday. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/r/26454604/detail.html

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 11, 2011, 09:38:38 PM »

You did not misunderstand.  He had 5 days to object to the amount.  Somehow it got translated in Bobo world to objecting to the whole ruling.  Surprised they are not taking this one step further and asking for the day to be ignored in it's entirety and wiped from every calendar under one of their constitutional rights.  I am waiting for them to ask JP to step down and for Stan to come back next. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: January 11, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »

I thought so too. I guess Bozo took this real personal.   Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 11, 2011, 09:40:04 PM »

at the HinkyMeter

Here it is I went and snipped it

regarding the hearing

Snipped: A hearing in the case is scheduled for Friday. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

Read more:
http://www.wesh.com/r/26454604/detail.html

Thanks again, LOCA. I guess I better clear my calendar. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.