April 19, 2024, 01:45:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159056 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 11, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »

We will be singing here comes the judge on friday!!! oh wow ow is all I can say!! will skanky be there??/
 judges leg is gonna be twitchin at the same rate as cindys gum chewing!!

LOCA, where did you see the hearing date?

Did I misunderstand. I thought he had 5 days to object to the amount of money..not the entire ruling.

You did not misunderstand.  He had 5 days to object to the amount.  Somehow it got translated in Bobo world to objecting to the whole ruling.  Surprised they are not taking this one step further and asking for the day to be ignored in it's entirety and wiped from every calendar under one of their constitutional rights.  I am waiting for them to ask JP to step down and for Stan to come back next. 

So true. Bozo and company should be careful what they wish for. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: January 11, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »

pg 11 - No 11  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html

...Clearly , the information provided and the additional information included in this supplemental disclosure are more than sufficient for an experienced senior lawyer like Mr. Ashton to take complete and meaningful depositions.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 11, 2011, 09:43:41 PM »

Oh my stars!  I go out to dinner with friends, and come back to Baez and the Jar scaling new heights of stupidity!  This isn't just objecting to the sanctions, this is an inefficient dueling glove aime at the Honorable Judge Perry.   But go ahead, Baez, your ego and pride are seriously getting in the way of any type of legal career you might have had.  As for Mason, I get a distinct feeling that this case and how he's mishandling it, is a big FU to the powers that be in Orlando.  I hope that Judge P. administers a Major Stooge Slap on Friday.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: January 11, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »

Oh my stars!  I go out to dinner with friends, and come back to Baez and the Jar scaling new heights of stupidity!  This isn't just objecting to the sanctions, this is an inefficient dueling glove aime at the Honorable Judge Perry.   But go ahead, Baez, your ego and pride are seriously getting in the way of any type of legal career you might have had.  As for Mason, I get a distinct feeling that this case and how he's mishandling it, is a big FU to the powers that be in Orlando.  I hope that Judge P. administers a Major Stooge Slap on Friday.

I agree with you, Monkalicious, except I didn't go out to dinner.  I'm snowed in.  About 8 inches and expecting more tonight.  Global warming is a b**ch.

I think it's funny that Baez seems to think that these sanctions besmirch his character and cast doubt on his abilities as an attorney.  This is a man who sold Brazilian bikinis, didn't pay child support, didn't repay loans, took eight years to be admitted to practice not to mention the mysterious recent sex seminar and this besmirches his good name? 
Jose, Jose, Jose, Honey, you're already besmirched, bothered and bewildered.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: January 11, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »

pg 11 - No 11  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html

...Clearly , the information provided and the additional information included in this supplemental disclosure are more than sufficient for an experienced senior lawyer like Mr. Ashton to take complete and meaningful depositions.

I can't copy from the posted PDF, but on the same page and same #11 I see where he is saying the Judge is mistaken about the payment to the experts. I see a major blow up. I will be very disappointed if we don't see two defense lawyers running for their lives.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:28 PM »

I agree with you, Monkalicious, except I didn't go out to dinner.  I'm snowed in.  About 8 inches and expecting more tonight.  Global warming is a b**ch.

I think it's funny that Baez seems to think that these sanctions besmirch his character and cast doubt on his abilities as an attorney.  This is a man who sold Brazilian bikinis, didn't pay child support, didn't repay loans, took eight years to be admitted to practice not to mention the mysterious recent sex seminar and this besmirches his good name? 
Jose, Jose, Jose, Honey, you're already besmirched, bothered and bewildered.
Monkey Devil!
He is a legend in his own mind.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: January 12, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »

A 15 MINUTE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE LAST NIGHT TURNED INTO 12 HOURS.  SORRY ABOUT THE DOWNTIME.  EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK NOW.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 12, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-wftv-legal-analyst-blasts-new-defense-motion.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV legal analyst blasts new defense motion
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 12 2011 8:46 AM
Discuss This: Comments(27) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
What about Casey Anthony’s defense fighting sanctions against Jose Baez?

The motion, filed late Tuesday by Anthony attorney Cheney Mason, came in for blunt criticism from WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer last night.

In a report by WFTV’s Kenneth Moton, Sheaffer saw Mason’s motion as more semantics than substance. Mason wrote that statements by Chief Judge Belvin Perry — in citing Baez for willfully violating court rules and fining Baez nearly $600 — were inaccurate and confused.

Sheaffer predicted that Perry wouldn’t be happy about the motion and would deny it.

Sheaffer offered advice to the defense: “Accept the sanction. Move on. Learn from it. And make sure you don’t repeat that mistake.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. The trial is scheduled to begin in May.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: January 12, 2011, 10:28:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/193179/Casey-Anthony-team-offers-evidence-Caylee%E2%80%99s-remains-were-moved
Casey Anthony team offers evidence Caylee’s remains were moved
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:19 AM
ORLANDO --

Lawyers defending Casey Anthony are finally revealing why they believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains were moved from their original location.

In court papers filed late Tuesday, the defense team is going into greater detail on what their experts will testify about.

One of those experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, will testify that his autopsy on Caylee shows her remains had been placed on the ground on their left side.

However, her remains were found facing upwards, according to the defense.

The defense team contends Caylee's remains were placed in the woods after Casey had been indicted and jailed.

The defense is also asking the judge to reconsider an order placing financial sanctions on the defense team.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26455776/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Files Motion Fighting Sanctions
Posted: 5:59 pm EST January 11, 2011Updated: 10:14 am EST January 12, 2011
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team is fighting sanctions against its lead attorney. Attorney Cheney Mason filed a motion Tuesday, asking the judge to reconsider his decision to fine Jose Baez.
Read: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer said Casey's attorneys just needed to focus on her defense. Sheaffer said a lot of manpower went into Tuesday's motion, which asks Chief Judge Belvin Perry to reconsider a ruling he has already made.

The work could have gone to preparing for Anthony's defense when she goes on trial for her daughter Caylee Anthony's murder.

At a Casey hearing last week, Judge Perry was very clear that Baez intentionally violated court rules by not turning over detailed reports on his expert witnesses. A few days later, he was fined $583.

However, that ruling wasn't clear enough for Mason, who filed the motion to reconsider.

"In examining the motion, it appears to be more semantics over substance," Sheaffer said.

Mason's motion claims Perry didn't fully understand some key details in the arguments and said certain statements made by the judge were false.

Sheaffer said a tough-talking, no-nonsense judge like Perry will not be happy.

"No, I don't think the judge is going to be pleased to see this motion and I expect he's just going to deny the motion," Sheaffer said
Perry told Baez he could only argue the amount of his fine, which is basically court costs. But Sheaffer said it appears Casey's attorneys are wasting time re-arguing the entire motion instead of focusing on her defense.

"Accept the sanctions, move on, learn from it and make sure you don't repeat the mistake," he said. Baez has until the end of the month to get the rest of the reports on his expert witnesses in. If he doesn't, he's facing a contempt charge and a daily fine of $500.
CASEY HEARINGS SET; DEFENSE MOTION DENIED

New hearings have been scheduled for defense motions to suppress key prosecution evidence against Casey Anthony in her upcoming murder trial in May.
On March 2 and March 3, the defense will try to convince the judge to throw out evidence that cadaver dogs alerted to different spots in Casey's backyard. It also wants to throw out Casey's statements to her family, her jail pen pals, and to law enforcement.

Meanwhile, Casey's defense team was dealt another blow to the case Friday. Chief Judge Belvin Perry denied the defense request to seal the names of the death penalty witnesses and the information they provide.

The defense claimed the potential public exposure is preventing people from helping Casey avoid a death sentence if she's convicted of murdering her daughter Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: January 12, 2011, 10:36:02 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/193179/Casey-Anthony-team-offers-evidence-Caylee%E2%80%99s-remains-were-moved
By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Lawyers defending Casey Anthony are finally revealing why they believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains were moved from their original location.

In court papers filed late Tuesday, the defense team is going into greater detail on what their experts will testify about.

One of those experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, will testify that his autopsy on Caylee shows her remains had been placed on the ground on their left side.

The defense team contends Caylee's remains were placed in the woods after Casey had been indicted and jailed.

The defense is also asking the judge to reconsider an order placing financial sanctions on the defense team.

Good morning
I thought this might be of interest.
Relevant snippet from Dr. G’s autopsy report:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7494800/Aut ... ee-Anthony

”Examination of the skull reveals no evidence of antemortem trauma. The inner aspect of the cranial cavity is examined with light and reveals sandy dirt and an attached small incisor which is adhered to the inside of the calvarium with dirt.”

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter
ORLANDO --

Good morning

”Examination of the skull reveals no evidence of antemortem trauma. The inner aspect of the cranial cavity is examined with light and reveals sandy dirt and an attached small incisor which is adhered to the inside of the calvarium with dirt.”

Found this at the caylee daily
interesting info

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
regarding the hearing on friday.

Loca
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56:14 AM »

Hey, Monkeys, got caught in the maintenance black hole, but am able to post now.  All I can do is quote from a Pete Seeger song:

It'll be a little soggy but just keep slogging.
We'll soon be on dry ground."
We were -- waist deep in the Big Muddy
And the big fool said to push on.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/waist_deep_in_the_big_muddy_lyrics_pete_seeger.html
All about Pete Seeger: http://www.musictory.com/music/Pete+Seeger
The Big Fool(s)--Mason and Baez, talk about your perfect storm of incompetence, arrogance and stupidity!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 12, 2011, 11:06:24 AM »

I thought you all pack up and moved without me.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 12, 2011, 11:08:34 AM »

Hey, Monkeys, got caught in the maintenance black hole, but am able to post now.  All I can do is quote from a Pete Seeger song:

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmania.com/waist_deep_in_the_big_muddy_lyrics_pete_seeger.html
The Big Fool(s)--Mason and Baez, talk about your perfect storm of incompetence, arrogance and stupidity!
I had held out some hope that mason jar held at least one shred of sanity . . . he has now proven to me, he has been sucked in.  Don't they understand when you surround yourself with only people who echo what you want to hear, even if it is a lie(s), it will become your reality even if it is fartherest from the truth!  Somebody needs to give them a tank full of reality . . . unfortunately, if His Honor does it they will be very, very sorry IMO.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »

I had held out some hope that mason jar held at least one shred of sanity . . . he has now proven to me, he has been sucked in.  Don't they understand when you surround yourself with only people who echo what you want to hear, even if it is a lie(s), it will become your reality even if it is fartherest from the truth!  Somebody needs to give them a tank full of reality . . . unfortunately, if His Honor does it they will be very, very sorry IMO.
I think the "tank full of reality" will be inside the bus that is heading towards them.  And I am hoping against hope that Judge P. administers a serious "Stooge Slap" on Friday!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2011, 11:14:40 AM »

I did, too.  I wrote a witty, pithy reply to Babybear and was, (hopefully like this anti-sanction motion,) DENIED! 
 Thanks for catching us up, Trimm.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »

Good morning

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this Loca!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »

Trimmy, never, never -- couldn't get in.
My prayers for comfort for you and your family . . .

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2011, 11:23:45 AM »

Good morning

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this Loca!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.