March 28, 2024, 02:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 158719 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2011, 11:35:07 AM »

Good morning
I thought this might be of interest.
Relevant snippet from Dr. G’s autopsy report:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/7494800/Aut ... ee-Anthony

”Examination of the skull reveals no evidence of antemortem trauma. The inner aspect of the cranial cavity is examined with light and reveals sandy dirt and an attached small incisor which is adhered to the inside of the calvarium with dirt.”

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this Loca!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2011, 11:36:53 AM »

Good morning

”Examination of the skull reveals no evidence of antemortem trauma. The inner aspect of the cranial cavity is examined with light and reveals sandy dirt and an attached small incisor which is adhered to the inside of the calvarium with dirt.”

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this Loca!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

Monkalicious---Too funny.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: January 12, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »

Good morning

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this [[/b]!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

Hey, Babybear, I responded to you last night, but got booted out before it posted.  (Loved the global warming comment!) Besmirch is my new favorite word, ( followed by "Thwart". "Honey, I couldn't get anything done today because I was thwarted by traffic.")

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 12, 2011, 11:45:32 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/193179/Casey-Anthony-team-offers-evidence-Caylee%E2%80%99s-remains-were-moved
Casey Anthony team offers evidence Caylee’s remains were moved
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:19 AM
ORLANDO --

Lawyers defending Casey Anthony are finally revealing why they believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains were moved from their original location.

In court papers filed late Tuesday, the defense team is going into greater detail on what their experts will testify about.

One of those experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, will testify that his autopsy on Caylee shows her remains had been placed on the ground on their left side.

However, her remains were found facing upwards, according to the defense.

The defense team contends Caylee's remains were placed in the woods after Casey had been indicted and jailed.

The defense is also asking the judge to reconsider an order placing financial sanctions on the defense team.

Good morning

Found this at the caylee daily
interesting info

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
regarding the hearing on friday.

Thanks Loca. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: January 12, 2011, 11:47:51 AM »

In the Motion for Reconsideration, it begins . . . Now comes Casey Anthony, by her blah, blah . . . what does Casey have to do with this issue?  just wondering.  The sanctions have nothing to do "legally" with her case.  Just wondering if he even filed it correctly.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: January 12, 2011, 12:02:18 PM »

Good morning

I saw that too, over at HM, but we were down here, so thanks for posting this [[/b]!   Baez is, as usual.....grasping.

Hey, Babybear, I responded to you last night, but got booted out before it posted.  (Loved the global warming comment!) Besmirch is my new favorite word, ( followed by "Thwart". "Honey, I couldn't get anything done today because I was thwarted by traffic.")

Hi again, Delicious one.   I'm often thwarted.  I hope Baez is thwarted.  I hope Judge Perry thwarts him.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 12, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/193179/Casey-Anthony-team-offers-evidence-Caylee%E2%80%99s-remains-were-moved
Casey Anthony team offers evidence Caylee’s remains were moved
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:19 AM
ORLANDO --

Lawyers defending Casey Anthony are finally revealing why they believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony’s remains were moved from their original location.

In court papers filed late Tuesday, the defense team is going into greater detail on what their experts will testify about.

One of those experts, Dr. Werner Spitz, will testify that his autopsy on Caylee shows her remains had been placed on the ground on their left side.

However, her remains were found facing upwards, according to the defense.

The defense team contends Caylee's remains were placed in the woods after Casey had been indicted and jailed.

The defense is also asking the judge to reconsider an order placing financial sanctions on the defense team.

Good morning

Found this at the caylee daily
interesting info

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
regarding the hearing on friday.

So what the defense is claiming their expert will testify to is nothing short of trying to besmirch Dr. G & her examination where if Im reading it correctly, she did denote sandy dirt in that cavity whether she had to cut the skull or not, to me as a layman seems inconsequential.    It certainly does NOT prove she was placed there or moved AFTER Casey was incarcerated...but then again the Anthonys & Bozo know that already right, Dominic?

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #827 on: January 12, 2011, 12:34:40 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Capp:  Speaking of Dominic.... did the public ever get full disclosure on his depositions and interviews, or not?  It seems late now for anything to be released of magnitude... did I miss it?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 12, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »

Hope Judge Perry denies this and imposes the sanctins that the state had originally suggested.
They just have no boundaries, and Foghorn is supposed to be the smart, seasoned attorney...They are playing with fire. 

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 12, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »

Hope Judge Perry denies this and imposes the sanctins that the state had originally suggested.
They just have no boundaries, and Foghorn is supposed to be the smart, seasoned attorney...They are playing with fire. 

The judge will not reverse his decision nor take kindly to the implication that he needs advice as to how he should do his job or missed something...these tools are gonna get schooled again & Im going to enjoy every blessed second of it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 12, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Capp:  Speaking of Dominic.... did the public ever get full disclosure on his depositions and interviews, or not?  It seems late now for anything to be released of magnitude... did I miss it?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

In the civil suit the judge ruled he did not have to be subjected to deposition pending the criminal case.

To my knowledge, we have not seen a deposition of DC in the criminal case.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 12, 2011, 01:53:18 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4380098/Transcript-of-Dominic-Casey-interview-01072009

In the civil suit the judge ruled he did not have to be subjected to deposition pending the criminal case.

Well, why haven't we. Isn't it about time for all the card to be on the table? Judge Perry said "no surprises."

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: January 12, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »

Well, why haven't we. Isn't it about time for all the card to be on the table? Judge Perry said "no surprises."

In time Fanny, in time......good things come to those who wait!  I have a feeling this won't come out until right before the trial.  A lot of good info will come out in my opinion.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 12, 2011, 02:09:03 PM »

I know they were fighting to get it sealed if and when & he's "lawyered up," beyond that Im not sure if I missed info Im not aware of & dont want to project further without something to go on.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 12, 2011, 02:23:04 PM »

I know they were fighting to get it sealed if and when & he's "lawyered up," beyond that Im not sure if I missed info Im not aware of & dont want to project further without something to go on.

I'll project. I predict Dom's testimony is going to be the nail in the coffin. BAM!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: January 12, 2011, 02:27:52 PM »

I have always had a feeling that Dominic is a loose cannon and knows, if you'll pardon the expression, where all the bodies are buried.  I wonder how he feels now that Jeremiah Lyons is actually getting paid by the JAC?  I'd be grinding my teeth with rage...let's hope we get to see the "investigative interview", that Baez could have been a part of, if he had only put D. Casey on the defense witness list.  Bet he was very afraid to have him on there.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: January 12, 2011, 02:28:45 PM »

I'll project. I predict Dom's testimony is going to be the nail in the coffin. BAM!! 
Will they borrow Cindy's hammer?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 12, 2011, 02:45:51 PM »

O I agree he will not only help convict Casey but it most likely will come out that the Anthonys sent him to those woods with previous knowledge.   What I cant project is the status of the State taking his deposition and/or if it was sealed versus not released yet in discovery as I havent seen anything on the issue in recent months.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 12, 2011, 03:21:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html

pg 5 - c
...it is highly unlikely that Dr. Lee would be called upon or deemed necessary to testify in this case.

pg 6 - d
... Dr. Spitz, if called to testify, would specifically additionally testify that the examination by Dr. Garavaglia was less than the appropriate standard for such medical examiner's protocol.  Dr. Spitz would testify that the skull should have been opened by Dr. Garavaglis, which he did in the performance of his second autopsy. Dr. Spitz discovered that there was a deposit of dirt/mud on the inside of the cranium, on the left side, which had not been discovered by Dr. Garavaglia.  Dr. Spitz would testify that that is material because it indicates that the remains had been laid on the left side in such a fashion to allow the interior of the cranium to collect dirt/mud and, therefore, the body had not been left in an upright or straightforward position as has been claimed by the investigators, as well as experts for the prosecution. 

pg 7 - e
Dr. Kathy Reichs...  It is not anticipated that she would be required to provide other testimony, given the fact that the defense has taken the deposition testimony of the State's anthropologists and other experts.

pg 7 - f
... Additionally, subsequent to the defense taking the deposition of the State's entomology expert, Dr. Haskill, prosecution has disclosed at Dr. Huntington's deposition, that additional evidence, resulting from some vacuuming process, was sent to Dr. Haskill for further analysis, review, and potential further discovery. 

pg 8 - i
.... Dr. John Leeson has been engaged by the defense as a consultant with respect to various computer related analysis.  It is unlikely that Dr. Leeson will be called to testify.....

pg 9 - j
Dr, William Rodriguez ....  Dr. Rodriguez has been engaged primarily as a consultant to aid the defense with his forensic area and is not likely to testify......

pg 9 - k
Richard Eikekenboom.... More importantly he and his partner were photographed by the CSI taking the photographs of the evidence.....
Mr. Eikelenboom, along with the other witness, is available for depostion by Skype or WebEx, as are so many of the other witnesses being questioned by the state and/or have been questioned by the defense. 

pg 10 - 1
Dr. Michael Freeman has his name included on the expert witness list because of the pressure of the time lines in doing so.  However, the defense has determined that is not going to be called as a witness in this case and, accordingly, no further disclosures are necessary. 

Wheehaw!!!!

Dr. Lee - highly unlikely to testifying
Dr. Kathy Reichs - not anticipated to testifying
Dr. John Leeson- unlikely to testify
Dr. William Rodriguez - not likely to testify
Dr. Michael Freeman  - not going to be called as a witness

For some reason team Bobo have a hard time with the Dutch connection being photographed, and have forgotten that his "partner" and "other witness" is Selma the one that stopped and chatted with the media the day they rolled in.  Also of note on that day as they rolled out Kathi cornered Bobo about the cost to taxpayers flying the Dutch connection in and he said several times that taxpayers WOUDL NOT be paying for them to fly to the US, they were coincidentally in the US as they were setting up a lab in the US (which subsequently to that statement Bobo HAS filed to have their flight reimbursed by taxpayers).

The comment about Dr. Freeman's name being included because of the pressure of the time lines made me giggle snort. This case is now on year 3.  Did they expect a century to get ready?

Dr G. conducted on autopsy and Spitz conducted two, how many autopsies does it take to make Rosebud believe Caylee is dead?

On the findings of dirt/mud on the inside of the cranium, does this not prove that there  was water in the area?  Deep enough water to move silt /dirt inside the skeleton?  As for  how the remains were found, the skeleton was so scattered and apart that it is highly likely animals got at it.  Why would the skull stay in the same position if the rest of the remains have been dragged apart and scattered?  They are grasping now that invisinanny and the duct tape loving meter reader will not fly IMO.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #839 on: January 12, 2011, 04:35:36 PM »

The dirt they say they found proving to them that Caylee was moved, might be true.  How do we know animals didn't move the bag, moving her from her left side as they seem to believe, to upright.

I saved that grasping at straws picture, love it.  It made me laugh cause my bird, a brat Senegal parrot, loves straws.  He is, at this comment, stealing my straw from my coffee cup, or trying to, but I keep catching him.  He is so bad.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.