April 26, 2024, 02:42:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159183 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #840 on: January 12, 2011, 04:39:24 PM »

The dirt they say they found proving to them that Caylee was moved, might be true.  How do we know animals didn't move the bag, moving her from her left side as they seem to believe, to upright.

I saved that grasping at straws picture, love it.  It made me laugh cause my bird, a brat Senegal parrot, loves straws.  He is, at this comment, stealing my straw from my coffee cup, or trying to, but I keep catching him.  He is so bad.

Oops, at this comment should be at this moment. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 12, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2011/01/casey-anthony-attorney-seeks-r.html

WDBO Local News      
Anthony's attorney seeks reconsideration of fine
By Joe Ruble @ January 12, 2011 1:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony's defense, is asking Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry to reconsider his order to fine Baez almost $600 for filing paperwork late and not complying with the rules for Discovery.

The defense motion states "The issue boiling over in this case is one dealing with discovery and alleged violations thereof."
It then lists, chronologically, the motions and hearings held to compel the defense team to share information it received from its list of expert witnesses in the upcoming death penalty murder trial.

The motion filed Tuesday claims that Anthony's defense was ordered to share the list of experts and their contact information, but not the "substance" of their expected testimony. Instead, the motion said the defense was required to proivide "the subject matter as to what the experts will testify to."

Chief Judge Perry told attorneys in court this month that rules of discovery are written to prevent "trial by ambush" and that it's not what is presented in court, but how it is presented that's important, urging the defense to supply copies of written reports or depositions from their experts.

You can read the motion here.  http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/def_mot_for_reconsideration_courts.pdf

No date for a hearing has been set.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 12, 2011, 05:29:23 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Casey Anthony's Attorneys Strike Back, Hearing Friday

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: January 12, 2011, 05:48:31 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Casey Anthony's Attorneys Strike Back, Hearing Friday

Bozo and Jar Head should be feeling the ground shake under their feet as we speak.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: January 12, 2011, 05:57:59 PM »

I wish JP would throw them in the slammer for contempt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 12, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »

His chair is going to be a rocking on Friday is my prediction!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 12, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »

Maybe they could have adjoining cells. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 12, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »

I hope the maintenance men are putting heavy duty shock absorbers on it. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: January 12, 2011, 06:26:30 PM »

Lol if this rocker's rocking!!
dont bother squawking!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 12, 2011, 06:30:14 PM »

Lol if this rocker's rocking!!
dont bother squawking!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: January 12, 2011, 06:42:30 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2011/01/casey-anthony-attorney-seeks-r.html

WDBO Local News      
Anthony's attorney seeks reconsideration of fine
By Joe Ruble @ January 12, 2011 1:53 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

Jose Baez, lead attorney for Casey Anthony's defense, is asking Chief Circuit Judge Belvin Perry to reconsider his order to fine Baez almost $600 for filing paperwork late and not complying with the rules for Discovery.

The defense motion states "The issue boiling over in this case is one dealing with discovery and alleged violations thereof."
It then lists, chronologically, the motions and hearings held to compel the defense team to share information it received from its list of expert witnesses in the upcoming death penalty murder trial.

The motion filed Tuesday claims that Anthony's defense was ordered to share the list of experts and their contact information, but not the "substance" of their expected testimony. Instead, the motion said the defense was required to proivide "the subject matter as to what the experts will testify to."

Chief Judge Perry told attorneys in court this month that rules of discovery are written to prevent "trial by ambush" and that it's not what is presented in court, but how it is presented that's important, urging the defense to supply copies of written reports or depositions from their experts.

You can read the motion here.  http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/def_mot_for_reconsideration_courts.pdf

No date for a hearing has been set.

What an idiot.............he should take his slap down and shut up. He is determined to lose this case. He is the perfect example of the  "IDIOT WHO POLE VAULTS OVER MOUSE TURDS"

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: January 12, 2011, 06:47:40 PM »

Oh my ...

Capp ... (and everyone else) ... I may need a weekly reminder that she will not get a second bite of the apple for faulty counsel!

I just can't believe ... Casey hasn't fired Bozo, one of the other attorneys haven't asked him to step to the rear, a judge hasn't held a side bar telling him he's WAY over his head, and lastly ... the State's Attorneys are so nice ... and know they have a slam dunk case ... I can't believe they haven't told Perry ... get Casey a new attorney so we at least feel like it's a fair fight!!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: January 12, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »

I agree with you, Monkalicious, except I didn't go out to dinner.  I'm snowed in.  About 8 inches and expecting more tonight.  Global warming is a b**ch.

I think it's funny that Baez seems to think that these sanctions besmirch his character and cast doubt on his abilities as an attorney.  This is a man who sold Brazilian bikinis, didn't pay child support, didn't repay loans, took eight years to be admitted to practice not to mention the mysterious recent sex seminar and this besmirches his good name? 
Jose, Jose, Jose, Honey, you're already besmirched, bothered and bewildered.

You forgot the foreclosures on his properties..............Besmirch his name? It could only go up from where he is.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 12, 2011, 06:51:31 PM »

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but I have not been able to get on here for days. Been having withdrawals not knowing what was happening. LOL

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: January 12, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26471656/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Did Caylee's Initial Autopsy Follow Protocol?

Defense Expert May Support Theory That Caylee's Remains Were Moved

POSTED: 5:28 pm EST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 6:19 pm EST January 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team claims it has evidence that may support the theory Caylee Anthony's remains were moved to the spot on Suburban Drive where they were found.
A defense expert also claims that medical examiner Jan Garavaglia didn't follow proper protocols in her autopsy.

According to new court documents, when the defense did its second autopsy, its expert opened Caylee's skull and discovered evidence that contradicts the state's theory about where the remains were discovered.

The defense claims that Dr. Warner Spitz, who did the second autopsy, found a deposit of dirt on the inner left side of the skull. He said that could indicate the remains had been laid on the left side and not in a straightforward or upright position as investigators claimed.

READ: Latest Defense Filing   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26466440/detail.htmlpart

"Now you've called into question a large of the state's case," said veteran defense attorney and prosecutor Jeff Deen, who is not affiliated with the case.
Deen said Spitz' findings are also significant because he claims the medical examiner didn't open the skull during the first autopsy, which would be against protocol.

"What red-flagged me is his questioning whether she follwoed protocols or not. That's a huge thing," Deen said.
Garavaglia could not be reached for comment.

Anthony's defense claims someone else moved the remains after Anthony was indicted and jailed.

They also claim to have new witnesses who say the remains were not there when the area was searched weeks before Anthony's arrest.

Video at link

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2011, 06:56:51 PM »

I still think he's just sucking money from the State of FL.  IMO - he went into this thinking he'd really make a name for himself.  Found out he won't ... or at least not a good name ... but he's in Casey's good graces ... so no way will she get rid of him.  Made a lot of money on the front end ... IMO probably making some money now via verbal "deals" with people being paid by JAC ... and hoping to make money on the backend ... whatever the end result ... thinks people are going to want to interview him?!

I really think he will try to get her to plea at the last minute.  While I'm sure the State would love to say NO and take this to trial ... they do have to think about the monetary bottom line ... and will go for it.

I mean seriously ... he know's by now that this is a NO WIN!  So what else would keep him in it?  MONEY

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: January 12, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »

I am in a real hurry, so cannot stay, so I am posting and running, but i had to comment.

What a putz.  Asking for the judge to take back his big bad sanction.  Has any lawyer ever done this before?  I cannot imaigine JP will be too receptive.  What are his grounds for wanting the judge to wipe this off the record?  

Secondly, the scull not being cut?  I didn't read the motion, but will later, but a skull is wide open is it not?  Why would one need to cut it?  

Dr. G, i do not believe has ever even had a questionable autopsy.  Who is he getting to find otherwise.  

Be back later.

Trimm I am sorry about your uncle.  

They don't always cut open the skull unless they find some evidence of trauma to the bone. They usually examine it by light and note their findings.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2011, 07:08:12 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26471656/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Did Caylee's Initial Autopsy Follow Protocol?

Defense Expert May Support Theory That Caylee's Remains Were Moved

POSTED: 5:28 pm EST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 6:19 pm EST January 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team claims it has evidence that may support the theory Caylee Anthony's remains were moved to the spot on Suburban Drive where they were found.
A defense expert also claims that medical examiner Jan Garavaglia didn't follow proper protocols in her autopsy.

According to new court documents, when the defense did its second autopsy, its expert opened Caylee's skull and discovered evidence that contradicts the state's theory about where the remains were discovered.

The defense claims that Dr. Warner Spitz, who did the second autopsy, found a deposit of dirt on the inner left side of the skull. He said that could indicate the remains had been laid on the left side and not in a straightforward or upright position as investigators claimed.

READ: Latest Defense Filing   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26466440/detail.htmlpart

"Now you've called into question a large of the state's case," said veteran defense attorney and prosecutor Jeff Deen, who is not affiliated with the case.
Deen said Spitz' findings are also significant because he claims the medical examiner didn't open the skull during the first autopsy, which would be against protocol.

"What red-flagged me is his questioning whether she follwoed protocols or not. That's a huge thing," Deen said.
Garavaglia could not be reached for comment.

Anthony's defense claims someone else moved the remains after Anthony was indicted and jailed.

They also claim to have new witnesses who say the remains were not there when the area was searched weeks before Anthony's arrest.

Video at link

I truly believe this is much ado about nothing.  Just cuz this defense paid (well ya know what I mean) expert is willing to challenge Dr. G & claim something rare for a doctor to do to another doesnt make it so.    I'm pretty sure that whether Dr G decided to split a skull or not was optional versus their claim of against protocol.  This defense team is trying to dodge a bullet, first off Casey did it...thats obvious, secondly even if it were moved it would have been by her direction & then the focus is on the Anthony family & their hired hand who was also in bed with the defense, that being Dominic Casey whom was caught digging & probing in those woods in November 2008, approximately 3 weeks before the remains were found...you sure you want to go down this road BOZO?   You sure that material doesnt match to the Anthony house?   Once again, be careful what you ask for...just saying 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: January 12, 2011, 07:09:34 PM »

And while I say "Hello" to everyone!  I want to say a special "Hello" to Turbo!  I haven't seen you in a while ... though I do still lurk and read alot!  Sorry for every bad thing I ever said about JJ!  I was completely wrong about that guy.  So sorry for that ... and you can pass that on. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »

And while I say "Hello" to everyone!  I want to say a special "Hello" to Turbo!  I haven't seen you in a while ... though I do still lurk and read alot!  Sorry for every bad thing I ever said about JJ!  I was completely wrong about that guy.  So sorry for that ... and you can pass that on. 

I too take everything back that I too said about JP.
Now a question???
can Mason and baez get this judge thrown off the case as they did strickland when they didnt get their way????

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.