April 26, 2024, 10:36:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159190 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #880 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »

I wish JP would throw them in the slammer for contempt.

I wish he would make them wear dunce hats and go stand in the corner with the foreheads stuck in the corner. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: January 12, 2011, 10:36:10 PM »

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but I have not been able to get on here for days. Been having withdrawals not knowing what was happening. LOL

I had issues not last night, but night before.  Whole shabang was down, apparently, for 12 hours. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: January 12, 2011, 10:41:30 PM »

Werner Spitz may question Dr. G's work, but I question his.  In the Andrea Yeats trial, he single-handedly IMO caused a new trial which reversed the guilty verdict.  (IMO Yeats was guilty as sin, but that's another story.) He testified that Yeats got the idea to kill her children from a TV drama with which he had some connection.  Only problem was, the TV show had not been shown prior to the murders. Bingo! New trial.

Spitz is a putz & the prosecution will have a field day with him....I will have the popcorn ready!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: January 12, 2011, 10:53:09 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: January 12, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but I have not been able to get on here for days. Been having withdrawals not knowing what was happening. LOL

I had issues not last night, but night before.  Whole shabang was down, apparently, for 12 hours. 

tooo funny the site was down! and I was  tripping thinking I  did something wrong. I was having withdrawls.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: January 12, 2011, 11:17:06 PM »

tooo funny the site was down! and I was  tripping thinking I  did something wrong. I was having withdrawls.

I am so stupid, I was wondering, since Bozo hates this site, if maybe he got it shut down somehow. 

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: January 12, 2011, 11:17:49 PM »

I was over at Humble Opinion to-day, they had that old letter Casey wrote, trying to get a
change of Venue. She brought up about her parents getting hassled by people outside their
house every night among other things. I'm willing to bet that Bozo paid those people, that
he sent Dominic to collect them. It wouldn't have cost that much.
Also, during the 2nd trial of Spector, when the state questioned Spitz (wrong spelling) how
much was he being paid, he went crazy, yelling and screaming and wouldn't shut up. He
never did tell them. But I think the jury got the drift.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: January 12, 2011, 11:24:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-defense-expert-questions-medical-examiners-work-jose-baez-pays-fine.html

Casey Anthony: Defense expert questions medical examiner’s work; Jose Baez pays fine
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 12 2011 6:44 PM
Discuss This: Comments(20) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Dr. Jan Garavaglia talked at an Orange County Commission meeting in November. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel

Highlights from the Casey Anthony coverage tonight:
***WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing focused on a defense expert’s claim that Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the Orange County medical examiner, didn’t follow the correct protocols in performing an autopsy on the toddler.

Kealing noted that the defense says its expert, Dr. Werner Spitz, found a ”deposit of dirt” inside Caylee’s skull during a second autopsy. Kealing also highlighted that Spitz claims that Garavaglia didn’t open the child’s skull in the first autopsy.

Veteran attorney Jeff Deen, providing analysis for WESH, said “it’s a huge thing” that Spitz is questioning whether Garavaglia followed protocols.

Kealing said WESH wasn’t able to reach Garavaglia for a comment. But he cited “a source close to the investigation” who said the prosecution could say flood water brought dirt into the child’s skull.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

***WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Jose Baez today paid  the nearly $600 fine that Chief Judge Belvin Perry handed down last week.

“We’re still waiting for a ruling on a defense motion asking the judge to reconsider the sanctions against Baez,” anchor Martie Salt said.

***WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Jose Baez today paid  the nearly $600 fine that Chief Judge Belvin Perry handed down last week.

I wonder if he had to pay it personally to the prosecution team in person or did he hand a check (they better make sure it is not rubber) over to some clerk?  I would have loved to see his face if he had to hand it to Ashton personally. 

Idjit he is.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: January 13, 2011, 03:19:25 AM »

I think he was afraid NOT to pay it...........I believe he has finally figured out or someone has told him that judge is not going to put up with anymore of his antics.  He is trying to get it removed off his record now but that won't happen either.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: January 13, 2011, 03:24:23 AM »

For eight years after BOZO graduated from law school,  the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Nothing has changed about his total lack of respect for the legal system...........he shows that every time he going into court.

Turbo, do you think it's disrespect or is Baez just plain ol' dumb?  Or is it both?

Have you heard anything about your FOI request?

I believe it is total disrespect. He is so narcissist he believes that he can do anything and get by with it. I have not heard a word about my FOIA request and since I was snowed in yesterday, I sent another one making reference to the prior one and the time limits set up for them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: January 13, 2011, 07:08:55 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-expert-speculates-on-piece-of-dirt-in-caylees-skull/
Casey's Expert Speculates On Pieces of Dirt In Caylee's Skull
01/12/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: January 13, 2011, 08:37:29 AM »

I am so stupid, I was wondering, since Bozo hates this site, if maybe he got it shut down somehow. 
Not stupid at all, I couldn't get in here or at The Caylee Daily.  I was thinking conspiracy.  There's been so many shenanigans with the A's and the defense, I'm a little paranoid.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: January 13, 2011, 08:38:37 AM »

I think he was afraid NOT to pay it...........I believe he has finally figured out or someone has told him that judge is not going to put up with anymore of his antics.  He is trying to get it removed off his record now but that won't happen either.
What if it the check did bounce?  wouldn't that be hysterical?  (I'm just being plain mean now.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: January 13, 2011, 09:12:04 AM »

I saw this link posted over at Cayleedaily   
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-expert-speculates-on-piece-of-dirt-in-caylees-skull/comment-page-3/#comment-387522   by hateliars at 8:43 am today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2tg1XAQi9I&feature=related
48 Hours Mystery - To Catch A Killer (Part 5/6)

Cheney Mason is atty. for Nelson Serrano, accused of killing 4 people.  Mason doesn't call any witnesses!!!  Serrano ends up with 4 life sentences.   Will history repeat itself?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: January 13, 2011, 10:16:20 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/01/casey-expert-speculates-on-piece-of-dirt-in-caylees-skull/comment-page-3/#comment-387522   by hateliars at 8:43 am today.

Cheney Mason is atty. for Nelson Serrano, accused of killing 4 people.  Mason doesn't call any witnesses!!!  Serrano ends up with 4 life sentences.   Will history repeat itself?

I thought he got 4 death sentences, but no matter...

I wouldn't be surprised if Jar head repeats history, but with Bozo "seemingly" in the driver's seat who knows.
Reading between the lines of jar head's last motion, it doesn't sound like many (if any) of their experts will end up testifying.
The only witnesses who will put Casey in a good light are her (lying) parents and brother. They won't succeed because the State will show they are not credible, and lie about everything.
These @ssclowns have no defense and they are desperate.
Having fun yet Mason??? LMAO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: January 13, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/13/caylee-anthony-case-defense-wants-a-take-back-and-a-do-over-and-use-spin-to-request/
Caylee Anthony case: Defense wants a take-back and a do-over, and use spin to request
Posted on January 13, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: January 13, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/13/caylee-anthony-case-defense-wants-a-take-back-and-a-do-over-and-use-spin-to-request/
Caylee Anthony case: Defense wants a take-back and a do-over, and use spin to request
Posted on January 13, 2011 by Valhall

Anither interesting article. Thanks TRIMM.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: January 13, 2011, 12:17:21 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/13/cayleecasey-anthony-case-halt-your-hubristic-hubrishness-jose-baez-we-are-all-stocked-up-here/

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Halt Your Hubristic Hubrishness Jose Baez.. We Are All Stocked Up Here
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: January 13, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas.   

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: January 13, 2011, 02:13:42 PM »

I thought he got 4 death sentences, but no matter...

I wouldn't be surprised if Jar head repeats history, but with Bozo "seemingly" in the driver's seat who knows.
Reading between the lines of jar head's last motion, it doesn't sound like many (if any) of their experts will end up testifying.
The only witnesses who will put Casey in a good light are her (lying) parents and brother. They won't succeed because the State will show they are not credible, and lie about everything.
These @ssclowns have no defense and they are desperate.
Having fun yet Mason??? LMAO

what makes this case more dramatic and  bazaar is the  new attorney in the drivers seat.
I see him headed to a point of no return!!!

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.