April 20, 2024, 03:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159069 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: January 13, 2011, 08:40:25 PM »

I hate like  heck to say this, but I am of the opinion now.......... that the judge needs to REMOVE all of the defense team and give it to a court appointed attorney. I know this would delay the trial 6 months or so, but KC is not going anywhere and I do see many problems with her defense team's outrageous, incompetent behaviors. I am wondering if the judge will fire them all tomorrow.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: January 13, 2011, 09:00:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26483763/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Pays Fine, Explains Himself
Posted: 2:41 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 2:48 pm EST January 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, it's clearer now what allegedly caused Casey's lead attorney to have to be sanctioned by the court.

In a motion Jose Baez filed to challenge a $583 fine ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html ), he said bad traffic in Kissimmee kept him from delivering more defense expert information to prosecutors and he claimed the file was too big to fax.

Baez paid the fine January 12.

Yea, yea, yea Bozo....guess what the judge will say that you know the area and should have allotted extra time for traffic ...cry me a river 

Extra time for traffic? It was to be filed by 12 NOON on Dec 14th. and he arrived at 5:02?? It took him over 5 HOURS to get there. I call BULL CRAP !!  He also said the clerk would not let him fax it ANOTHER LIE.......all he had to get there by noon was Bock's info and Fergrieve's info on the 14th - that was NOT 300 PAGES. In other words, they LIED about not being able to get that to the court. The rest of the info was required by 3:00 PM on the 23rd.

THIS IS ALL BULL CRAP AND BOZO IS GOING TO GET THE GUY WHO SIGNED THE AFFIDAVIT IN TROUBLE TOO. If you read it he was very unspecific about what time he started his trip or when he was given the document so he may have seen this SCAM OF BOZO'S coming..

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: January 13, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: January 13, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, it's clearer now what allegedly caused Casey's lead attorney to have to be sanctioned by the court.

In a motion Jose Baez filed to challenge a $583 fine ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html ), he said bad traffic in Kissimmee kept him from delivering more defense expert information to prosecutors and he claimed the file was too big to fax.

Yea, yea, yea Bozo....guess what the judge will say that you know the area and should have allotted extra time for traffic ...cry me a river 

Extra time for traffic? It was to be filed by 12 NOON on Dec 14th. and he arrived at 5:02?? It took him over 5 HOURS to get there. I call BULL CRAP !!  He also said the clerk would not let him fax it ANOTHER LIE.......all he had to get there by noon was Bock's info and Fergrieve's info on the 14th - that was NOT 300 PAGES. In other words, they LIED about not being able to get that to the court. The rest of the info was required by 3:00 PM on the 23rd.

THIS IS ALL BULL CRAP AND BOZO IS GOING TO GET THE GUY WHO SIGNED THE AFFIDAVIT IN TROUBLE TOO. If you read it he was very unspecific about what time he started his trip or when he was given the document so he may have seen this SCAM OF BOZO'S coming..

It's all the dam*ed tourists fault! Yeah, that's it! Blame the tourist attractions. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: January 13, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »

Could it be that the defense team is going to ask for this to be heard with the other things which don't require KC to be there and hoping the judge will not notice and have this without her which might be part of an appeal?  I always have the feeling that when they are doing something up front there is something lurking behind they are hiding and trying to do.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: January 13, 2011, 09:24:25 PM »

Could it be that the defense team is going to ask for this to be heard with the other things which don't require KC to be there and hoping the judge will not notice and have this without her which might be part of an appeal?  I always have the feeling that when they are doing something up front there is something lurking behind they are hiding and trying to do.

Could be. Judge Perry allowed Skanky to waive being at the last hearing, and he did hear a motion. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 13, 2011, 09:32:47 PM »

I hate like  heck to say this, but I am of the opinion now.......... that the judge needs to REMOVE all of the defense team and give it to a court appointed attorney. I know this would delay the trial 6 months or so, but KC is not going anywhere and I do see many problems with her defense team's outrageous, incompetent behaviors. I am wondering if the judge will fire them all tomorrow.

Sadly, I agree with you. And that would be such a miscarriage of anything close to justice for Caylee. I think it would delay the trial for a lot longer than six months. That may even be the ploy at the time. Delay, delay, delay. I think Skanky has got the defense team she deserves. She chose it, and evidently she condones and likes the in-your-face show.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 13, 2011, 09:55:03 PM »

Letter Asks Prosecutors To Consider Not Cashing Baez Fine Check

POSTED: 6:30 pm EST January 13, 2011
UPDATED: 6:31 pm EST January 13, 2011
http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26487150/detail.html

......As you recall when we talked,  I think there is good faith reason to not oppose the
reconsideration, given the potential future impact of the contempt citation on Mr. Baez, his youth and relative experience in these matters.  I believe it would be the right thing to do, but the decision is certainly yours, and I guess Lawson's.

The Jar is acting mentor and father figure NOW to Bobo and asking Mr.  Ashton to consider the ramifications?  You just can not make this stuff up.  News Flash Jar, Bobo is an adult and had many months to think about his actions as well as comply. It did not seem to bother him then why should it bother him now and why FTLOG should it become Mr.  Ashton's issue when it was Bobo's actions? 

LOL (lots of luck )
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: January 13, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »

......As you recall when we talked,  I think there is good faith reason to not oppose the
reconsideration, given the potential future impact of the contempt citation on Mr. Baez, his youth and relative experience in these matters.  I believe it would be the right thing to do, but the decision is certainly yours, and I guess Lawson's.

The Jar is acting mentor and father figure NOW to Bobo and asking Mr.  Ashton to consider the ramifications?  You just can not make this stuff up.  News Flash Jar, Bobo is an adult and had many months to think about his actions as well as comply. It did not seem to bother him then why should it bother him now and why FTLOG should it become Mr.  Ashton's issue when it was Bobo's actions? 

LOL (lots of luck )

I must say, I am enjoying seeing them grovel. I wonder how Jar is going to get Bozo to wipe that smirk off of his face. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: January 13, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »

LOL (lots of luck )

I must say, I am enjoying seeing them grovel. I wonder how Jar is going to get Bozo to wipe that smirk off of his face. 

OMG I WAS GONE ALL DAY AND CAME HOME TO THIS WOW

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #950 on: January 13, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »

If I were Bozo, I'd have lost my smirk when my co-atty put in writing to the prosecution that, basically, I was inexperienced and inept! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: January 13, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »

SO in essence baez is young and inexperienced means to me HE SHOULD NOT  be on this case period.

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2011, 10:43:07 PM »

It's a real eye opener, isn't it loca??   

The hearing should prove INTERESTING!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2011, 10:48:55 PM »

Maybe Mason is trying to get Bozo's job. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: January 13, 2011, 11:00:21 PM »

The Jar could never replace Bozo in Casey's heart.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 13, 2011, 11:42:40 PM »

The Jar could never replace Bozo in Casey's heart.

So true. But Mason is really cutting Bozo down at the knees.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: January 13, 2011, 11:50:59 PM »

cbb
it sure is

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: January 13, 2011, 11:55:00 PM »

It's all the dam*ed tourists fault! Yeah, that's it! Blame the tourist attractions. 

SERIOUSLY

IS IT POSSIBLE!!

that baez has no funds to cover the check?
what a hoot if it bounced

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: January 13, 2011, 11:57:43 PM »

Turbo
that would be the right thing to do in my opinion and your too oviously wow wouldnt that be a setback for the trial but not  a blessing to  the defense to get those clowns given what they wanted(removed!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:04 PM »

Turbo
can the judge fire them? is that a possibility has it been done before????

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.