March 28, 2024, 02:28:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 158712 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: January 14, 2011, 12:01:23 AM »

Letter Asks Prosecutors To Consider Not Cashing Baez Fine Check

POSTED: 6:30 pm EST January 13, 2011
UPDATED: 6:31 pm EST January 13, 2011
http://www.wesh.com/r-video/26487150/detail.html

OMG!! ROFLMAO!!!! 

Probably a big ole' rubber check that bounced to the moon!!
Bozo is going to be rocketed there tomorrow by JP.

I bet the hearing time was changed because maintenance needs some extra time to put new springs on JP's chair. I think he'll be bouncing double time!

He's gonna do some serious rocking tomorrow  ..   

Probably a big ole' rubber check that bounced to the moon!!
Bozo is going to be rocketed there tomorrow by JP.

I bet the hearing time was changed because maintenance needs some extra time to put new springs on JP's chair. I think he'll be bouncing double time!

AND I PEED MY DIAPERS.

LMAO
YALL SAID

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: January 14, 2011, 12:10:33 AM »

What time is the hearing tomorrow? I can't wait!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #962 on: January 14, 2011, 12:17:44 AM »

HEY! I just thought of something! If Bozo wrote and signed a bad check........... that's a criminal offense!

I think I'm right in saying that a check MUST have sufficient funds as of the date it is written. Anything less and it's a criminal offense!

Oh, that would just be too good!!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #963 on: January 14, 2011, 12:28:35 AM »

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but I have not been able to get on here for days. Been having withdrawals not knowing what was happening. LOL

I had issues not last night, but night before.  Whole shabang was down, apparently, for 12 hours. 

tooo funny the site was down! and I was  tripping thinking I  did something wrong. I was having withdrawls.

I am so stupid, I was wondering, since Bozo hates this site, if maybe he got it shut down somehow. 
Not stupid at all, I couldn't get in here or at The Caylee Daily.  I was thinking conspiracy.  There's been so many shenanigans with the A's and the defense, I'm a little paranoid.

Me too and I would  not put it past them to try shutting down sites such as this one because we are mean.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #964 on: January 14, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »

Waving to the rafters!!   

It's almost time to jump threads!!  Good! We'll have a clean cage for the hearing!!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26483763/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Pays Fine, Explains Himself
Posted: 2:41 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 2:48 pm EST January 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, it's clearer now what allegedly caused Casey's lead attorney to have to be sanctioned by the court.

In a motion Jose Baez filed to challenge a $583 fine ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html ), he said bad traffic in Kissimmee kept him from delivering more defense expert information to prosecutors and he claimed the file was too big to fax.

Baez paid the fine January 12.

So, Bozo is blaming traffic and the clerks office.  What a putz!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:06 AM »

Hi Zoo!! This site has a nightly maintenance and for a few minutes it goes down. It used to happen around 1:00am Eastern, but I've noticed lately it jumps around! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: January 14, 2011, 12:33:34 AM »

Yep! Bozo is blaming traffic and Mason is blaming Bozo's inexperience!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 14, 2011, 12:33:41 AM »

Werner Spitz may question Dr. G's work, but I question his.  In the Andrea Yeats trial, he single-handedly IMO caused a new trial which reversed the guilty verdict.  (IMO Yeats was guilty as sin, but that's another story.) He testified that Yeats got the idea to kill her children from a TV drama with which he had some connection.  Only problem was, the TV show had not been shown prior to the murders. Bingo! New trial.

OH MY GOSH, I so agree.  LUCKILY, and hopefully, she will stay locked away somewhere, even if I think it should be a jail cell and she is in a hospital.  What a travesty that was.  If this guy is Bozo's witnesses, good luck is all I can say. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:37 AM »

Trying to catch up a few pages, We lock on page 50 and I am panicing that somehow my posts will get lost, sigh.  I'll be back.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: January 14, 2011, 12:37:31 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26483763/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Pays Fine, Explains Himself
Posted: 2:41 pm EST January 13, 2011Updated: 2:48 pm EST January 13, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, it's clearer now what allegedly caused Casey's lead attorney to have to be sanctioned by the court.

In a motion Jose Baez filed to challenge a $583 fine ( http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26455761/detail.html ), he said bad traffic in Kissimmee kept him from delivering more defense expert information to prosecutors and he claimed the file was too big to fax.

Baez paid the fine January 12.

Yea, yea, yea Bozo....guess what the judge will say that you know the area and should have allotted extra time for traffic ...cry me a river 

I also do not consider filing a motion 5 minutes before the court closes filing it on time.  They should have a deadline like 12 noon or something. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:03 AM »

Saw this posted over at Websleuths. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6006430&postcount=695
WESH just reported they HAVE a copy of Baez's check and a letter written by Mason to Jeff Ashton asking him NOT to cash it..and hopes he will not argue against their Motion for Reconsideration
No link, yet...Nums?

The Reporter did state that the SAO Office said the check and letter are not going to be released as Public Record BUT when the Court Admin received it, he said they gave him (reporter) a copy.

Waiting for Link to be posted on WESH...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.  I bet the check is no good.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:48 AM »

I agree, Zoo! I like High Noon!! Your posts won't be lost! They'll be right here, I promise!!

Actually, I'm working on a CRAPPY computer and it may take me a minute after we get to page 50................ so no worries, Zoo!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #973 on: January 14, 2011, 12:41:21 AM »

I love reading retro posts! You Go Zoo!!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: January 14, 2011, 12:44:42 AM »

What is that crossed out at the bottom of the check, account number or something? 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: January 14, 2011, 12:47:28 AM »

It looks like it's the account number. I'm sure they wouldn't want to reveal that. Baez would get downright squeaky over that one!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: January 14, 2011, 12:52:17 AM »

4 more posts and we'll be at page 50!   

Just a warning............. my computer is in the shop, so I'm working on a really slow one! I'll get it changed, but it may be slower than usual!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: January 14, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »

I lost when the hearing is tomorrow, it is tomorrow right?  I will be watching.  I cannot believe how stupid these 2 are.  Asking to not cash a check.  OMG, I cannot wait to see all the contorsions JP's face makes as he listens to them drone on, while bouncing his legs, rocking, and wording his words the way he loves to do.

If it bounced or he has no money to cover it, really Bozo is in sad shape.  How will he pay his staff if he cannot cover a check for 583.00?  I bet, and It is JMO, I have no proof, but a strong suspicion that all those charges billed to the JAC, somehow, he is working with the billers to pump up the charges so he can get some of it. 

I  have to go grab a nap, so lock away.  I will catch you all on the new one tomorrow. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:34 AM »

I hate like  heck to say this, but I am of the opinion now.......... that the judge needs to REMOVE all of the defense team and give it to a court appointed attorney. I know this would delay the trial 6 months or so, but KC is not going anywhere and I do see many problems with her defense team's outrageous, incompetent behaviors. I am wondering if the judge will fire them all tomorrow.

Turbo
can the judge fire them? is that a possibility has it been done before????

I really don't know but I do know in a criminal court here a judge has removed an attorney for "CAUSE". The "cause' was never stated, but the consensus of opinion in the legal community was the defendant was not getting  an adequate defense. It was done in a "closed hearing" with just the attorneys and the judge. That hearing was sealed.

Now, whether that was a hired attorney or a court appointed attorney I don't know. It is the judge's responsibility to make sure the defendant is getting a fair trial and I would guess if he felt the attorney was not capable of doing that they could remove them.

I asked my brother about this hearing to get the judge to rescind his contempt order & he said he would assume the reason that Mason was trying to get it removed is because if ONE attorney in a defense team is cited it goes on all their records. It does not just go on Bozo's but also on Mason's because he knew what the order was and did not provide what the court ordered. Even if Bozo is fined, Mason would also be responsible because as co-counsel if Bozo would not provide it then he had make Bozo or do it himself as the order as he read it was NOT just to Bozo but to the defense, period !!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #979 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:37 AM »

Night Zoo!! See you tomorrow!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.