April 30, 2024, 09:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159487 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: January 05, 2011, 02:01:08 PM »

Ooooo Bozo just gave away that his experts have little to nothing & he's already concerned about what they will face on cross by stating that their reports would be thin at best as rushed under court order

It just keeps getting more ludicrous but at the same time better and better

I think we'll see some experts removed from the duhfenses list.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 05, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »

Baez got schooled again, as usual.

Motion Denied!

I like how JP said he would deny it without prejudice in case they could come up with some sort of evidence to prove their motion.  Guess Bobo will be on the blogs looking for that evidence. 

Hey Bobo - you have a bald spot in the back of your head that can be seen  now that you have that spiffy new buzz cut from Discount Haircuts.  Is that a symptom of ugly coping?  LOL (Lots of Luck)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: January 05, 2011, 02:02:23 PM »

Is Cindy there?

Haven't seen her.

Probably not, since Casey isn't.
Here's hoping she was too busy finally out getting suitable & fitted brazieres!
Looked like she was chewing her cud yesterday . . . must be on a lot of doggie downers which give her dry mouth.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 05, 2011, 02:02:35 PM »

You are the King of Denial, Oh Honorable Judge Perry!

I missed a portion of the hearing, but I did get the feeling that the good Judge has had just about enough of the Doofus Patrol.  I also think he knows that Baez has Nada, Nil, Zilch, in a word, NOTHING from his "Experts" that can exonerate Casey.  His skepticism and repetition of the fact that experts are professionals who must have some opinion about what they are going to testify to, and they take notes on that opinion shows me that Judge P. has his number.  Oh, and guess what, Baez and Co.?  I think your number is up.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: January 05, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »

Ooooo Bozo just gave away that his experts have little to nothing & he's already concerned about what they will face on cross by stating that their reports would be thin at best as rushed under court order

It just keeps getting more ludicrous but at the same time better and better

I think we'll see some experts removed from the duhfenses list.

Hahaha!

Quite a few, I bet!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 05, 2011, 02:05:57 PM »

Breaking: No subpoena for Casey Anthony blogger

A blogger who took interest in the Casy Anthony murder case will not have to turn over photographs and posts on his website that's no longer on the Internet.

Attorney Jose Baez argued before Judge Belvin Perry that Joseph Jordan has inserted himself into the case with his writings, tips given to police and other actions.

Jordan was deposed by the defense team last December 8 and told them he searched areas near where the body of Caylee Anthony was eventually found..

Perry wanted to know if the defense team has evidence from that deposition that requires him to issue a subpoena for the photos and writings.

Perry cautioned Baez saying, "Is this a fishing expedition? I cannot give you a license to fish."

Jordan's attorney, William McClellan, argued that his client was simply a person with an opinion and is not an expert witness in this case.

Perry denied the defense's motion.

Anthony is accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee and stands trial this May

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2011/01/blog-casey-anthony-hearing-ove.html
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 05, 2011, 02:06:38 PM »

NO NO NO, show me the transcript   Cite the dam page that Jordan reportedly said it.    This is BS, where is it in black and white?

General vicinity does not count & Bozo  JUST LIED HIS ARSE OFF   20, 30 feet is NOT what Jordan EVER said

So we are blessed with the presence of cown and co! meaning that they are hitting these blogs to build a case come on gimmie a break!! they have made such  fools of themselves. Mason has ruined his rep! and baez never had one not a good one that is. Great posts today glad the honorable judge isnt giving them any credit. Dern fools are fishing with no bait! pretty drastic when you have to go online to fish. laughable

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 05, 2011, 02:09:32 PM »

NO NO NO, show me the transcript   Cite the dam page that Jordan reportedly said it.    This is BS, where is it in black and white?

General vicinity does not count & Bozo  JUST LIED HIS ARSE OFF   20, 30 feet is NOT what Jordan EVER said

So we are blessed with the presence of cown and co! meaning that they are hitting these blogs to build a case come on gimmie a break!! they have made such  fools of themselves. Mason has ruined his rep! and baez never had one not a good one that is. Great posts today glad the honorable judge isnt giving them any credit. Dern fools are fishing with no bait! pretty drastic when you have to go online to fish. laughable

Sounds like they are not very prepared when giving depositions either. LOL

Laughable indeed!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 05, 2011, 02:11:17 PM »

Casey Anthony team denied subpoena for blogger's photos
Judge Belvin Perry expresses concern that Anthony's team wanted a 'fishing expedition' for Joe Jordan's photos.

Casey Anthony's defense attorneys suffered another blow today when they were denied a subpoena for a blogger's photos of the vacant lot where her daughter's remains were found in 2008.

Judge Belvin Perry this afternoon denied a defense motion to subpoena Joe Jordan's blog and internet photos, finding no factual basis to compel those items that may have appeared online.

Perry was not satisfied they would reveal meaningful evidence and he expressed concerns that the defense was going on a "fishing expedition."

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a lot off Suburban Drive near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing.

The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded lot was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

The defense motion stated that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.

Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

The defense wanted "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

This is a developing news story. Check back later for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-joseph-jordan-20110105,0,6204060.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 05, 2011, 02:12:48 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010511-casey-anthony-hearing

Casey Anthony hearing held

Updated: Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 2:02 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 05 Jan 2011, 6:21 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against  Casey Anthony was back in court Wednesday for a hearing in the murder case. Anthony was not in the courtroom for the hearing.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008.

Her defense team wanted to get a subpoena for items belonging to Joseph Jordan who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch , the search and recovery organization that helped search for Caylee. Anthony’s attorneys say Jordan is a blogger who had pictures on his website of the Caylee search area and talked about the case. The defense says it's crucial to their case but they need a subpoena to get the information.

Judge Belvin Perry denied the motion without prejudice

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 05, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »

Back to the drawing board for the Dream Team
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 05, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »

JP - at 3:00 today I will be formulating the order and be setting the schedule.  I am surprised that expert witness would have nothing.  They come to conclusions and write notes.  They have rough notes that get translated into reports as they deal with more than one case.

I leave it at that.

done for the day

Considering I have 9 years of hands-on experience having had worked for a forensic psychiatrist that was a highly sought expert witness, after records were sent to us (sometimes boxes worth) & a battery of testing when dictated was done, start to finish we had a report within 2-3 weeks on average & some were rather lengthy (as much as 120 pgs in quite a few), not to mention most were delivered within weeks to months in advance of a trial.   In my other previous career experience I can easily state that this clown isnt the first defense attorney attempting to not show their hand.  I can assure you from hearing thousands of different type of cases that all it ends up being is a stall tactic & rings the bell for the prosecution to be ready to crucify said "defense expert witness."

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: January 05, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »

Baez got schooled again, as usual.

Motion Denied!

I like how JP said he would deny it without prejudice in case they could come up with some sort of evidence to prove their motion.  Guess Bobo will be on the blogs looking for that evidence. 

Hey Bobo - you have a bald spot in the back of your head that can be seen  now that you have that spiffy new buzz cut from Discount Haircuts.  Is that a symptom of ugly coping?  LOL (Lots of Luck)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 05, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »

I am not sure why Baez needs Jordan's pictures.  He has hundreds of witnesses that were at that spot, why doesn't he just call them to testify?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2011, 02:22:00 PM »

ROTFL
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 05, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »

Bozo is totally not getting the fact that Judge Perry has his number and is not putting up with the defense bluffing. Bozo really didn't get it at Monday's hearing. He'll probably take a few more smacks upside the head.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2011, 02:23:49 PM »

I am not sure why Baez needs Jordan's pictures.  He has hundreds of witnesses that were at that spot, why doesn't he just call them to testify?

He does not need anything from Jordan. This was a backdoor approach to start more online witch hunts for sites, and forums that know more about his case than he does.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2011, 02:23:59 PM »

ROTFL

Like a shark outta water 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: January 05, 2011, 02:24:45 PM »

Bobo saying he has papers he will be filing about issues.  He feels it is crossing the line to ask experts to rush to put reports together.

Bobo has uncovered research he is in process of doing

It appears he spends a lot of time working to file papers to get out of work.  Why doesn't he just do the work he is asked to do, wouldn't that be easier and cause him less stress?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #179 on: January 05, 2011, 02:25:04 PM »

LMAO NR!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.