May 01, 2024, 04:45:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159522 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: January 06, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »

Baez got schooled again, as usual.

Motion Denied!

I like how JP said he would deny it without prejudice in case they could come up with some sort of evidence to prove their motion.  Guess Bobo will be on the blogs looking for that evidence. 

Hey Bobo - you have a bald spot in the back of your head that can be seen  now that you have that spiffy new buzz cut from Discount Haircuts.  Is that a symptom of ugly coping?  LOL (Lots of Luck)

I don't think Bozo bringing in a post off a blog will be considered evidence by this court. Bozo is doing the pooch on this one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: January 06, 2011, 12:37:19 AM »

I am not God so I don't have to forgive George. It is way, way too late for George. The only way he would ever come over to Caylee's side is to save his own bu*t. He has already done too much damage and doesn't have the character or morals. I know Caylee needs someone in her family standing up for her but her family let her down in life, and they are doing it now after her murder. He will only do what is in his best interest. I gave up on George a long, long time ago. I guess we sad bloggers, media people like Kathi and the prosecution will have to be on Caylee's side. At least we are still here and haven't budged.

I am thinking when trail time comes Cindy's family will be there on Caylee's side. I also believe there might be some from George's family who will be there to represent Caylee's interest. I can understand why they don't want to get involved now, but I am betting that Cindy's family will cross her and be right there for Caylee.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: January 06, 2011, 12:37:44 AM »

I am not God so I don't have to forgive George. It is way, way too late for George. The only way he would ever come over to Caylee's side is to save his own bu*t. He has already done too much damage and doesn't have the character or morals. I know Caylee needs someone in her family standing up for her but her family let her down in life, and they are doing it now after her murder. He will only do what is in his best interest. I gave up on George a long, long time ago. I guess we sad bloggers, media people like Kathi and the prosecution will have to be on Caylee's side. At least we are still here and haven't budged.

I am thinking when trail time comes Cindy's family will be there on Caylee's side. I also believe there might be some from George's family who will be there to represent Caylee's interest. I can understand why they don't want to get involved now, but I am betting that Cindy's family will cross her and be right there for Caylee.

"trial" not trail...........geeshhhhhhhh

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 06, 2011, 12:57:14 AM »

here is a youtube of the hearing today for those that could not hear it this afternoon & its well worth a second listen to catch just how much Bozo fumbled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8twqTVs6ZGY

Magic, feel better!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 06, 2011, 02:38:41 AM »

I hate that most motions are denied w/o prejudice.  That allows the idiot to refile motions 50 million times if they wish, wasting taxpayer money yet again.
Zoo, I hear you.  But bozo better be sure what he's talking about (which is impossible imo) or he won't get a smack down from His Honor, he will get a knock down.  bozo should be learning (which he isn't) Judge Perry is wise to his smoke and screen dance.  He wants facts, not fish.

BBM

I choked on that!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 06, 2011, 02:51:19 AM »

If I was Cindy I would be at every court appearance whether Casey was there or not..where has George been lately?

Probably hiding under the bed. 

Whose?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 06, 2011, 06:44:04 AM »

http://www.bradenton.com/2011/01/06/2854674/judge-rejects-casey-anthonys-request.html
Judge rejects Casey Anthony’s request
Published: Thursday, Jan. 06, 2011
Updated: Thursday, Jan. 06, 2011

By ANTHONY COLAROSSI - The Orlando Sentinel
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys suffered another blow Wednesday when they were denied a subpoena to collect what they suspect are a blogger’s photos of the vacant, wooded area where her daughter’s remains were found in 2008.

Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion to subpoena searcher Joe Jordan’s blog and internet photos, finding no factual basis to compel those items that may have appeared online.

Perry was not satisfied they would reveal meaningful “tangible” evidence and he expressed concerns that the defense was going on a “fishing expedition.”

“I cannot give you a license to fish,” Perry said soon before issuing his ruling.

Perry did, however, deny the motion without prejudice, meaning the defense attorneys could revisit the issue if they can make a more compelling argument for the obtaining the information they seek.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a lot near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing.

The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The defense motion stated that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.

Two sites both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

“Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive,” the motion states. “These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause.”

In court, defense attorney Jose Baez that these photos are no longer found online, but were out there and public at one time.

“I think this witness has relevant information,” Baez said, noting that Jordan has been involved with the case for some time by communicating with law enforcement and expressing opinions online.

Baez also said today that during the December deposition Jordan indicated that he has searched within 20 or 30 feet of where Caylee’s remains were found.

“He potentially does have evidence that would be useful to the defense,” said Baez, particularly if Jordan holds photos of the immediate areas where he searched.

The defense team has tried to show that the area where Caylee’s remains were found was passable and not under water when searchers scoured the area off Suburban Drive in the summer of 2008, suggesting that the child’s body was placed where it was found at a later time. Showing this would help undermine the prosecution’s case.

The child’s remains were ultimately found in December 2008.

Jordan attorney William McClellan, however, said the defense has made assumptions about Jordan being responsible for the photographs. McClellan said the defense proved “no factual basis” to grant the motion for the subpoena.

“There’s no evidence Mr. Jordan is in possession of any photographs or took any photographs,” McClellan said.

He suggested that the defense efforts to obtain any of his online opinions about the case or other materials amounted to “harassment.”

The defense had wanted “any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan’s possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case.”

Following the hearing, defense attorney Cheney Mason said they are still very much interested in seeing the photos and recognized that Judge Perry left the door open to seek them out later. He is unsure what they will show, but suggested they could be quite helpful to the defense if they show the immediate area
where the remains were found.

“We’re trying to get them to find out what they show,” Mason said. “We don’t know without seeing them.”

In another development, the judge encouraged the prosecution and the defense to discuss timeframes for future depositions of expert witnesses for the defense and the sharing of discovery information about those witnesses.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: January 06, 2011, 06:46:59 AM »

Does anyone see a link to the video of the hearing today? I am not seeing it. TIA

Shout out to my Klaasend

Hey Blink.  Muzikman has it on You Tube.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #268 on: January 06, 2011, 06:49:43 AM »

Marinade Dave has some of the pictures up that Joe Jordan took, which are in dry land, which is probably why the defense wants these, although they are not where caylee was?  I am so confused. 

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/1/1/twill-be-a-very-good-year.html

And according to this post, these items/pictures were taken on Yates Road, not where Caylee was found.  Post found at the Marinade Dave site about halfway down in the comments.

I remember these photos so I just did a search.
The sports top and sandal were found, in a wooded area on Yates Road, August 17, 08.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

Why do I feel that Marinade Dave has once again inserted himself in this case. He has been seen in conversation with CA and Bozo. Talk about a no life blogger.

I know some folks do not ejoy MD.  I don't have an opinion on him, didn't read his site much.  Just posted the link cause of the pics and that is where I found them, but not by directly going to his site, I was googling Joseph Jordan and wound up there. 

I have all his pictures and the location labeled on my other computer. There is NONE on Suburban or anywhere close to there. The closest to Suburban was off Econ Trail but it was miles away. I hate it that they are trying to use JJ like this. That man spent every day he was off for months looking for Caylee. IMO he was one of the most dedicated searchers there was for her.

OMG, you rock.  I would so love to see your computer.  I could never be so organized.  I know none of those pics were near where Caylee was found and you are right, he just wanted to find that baby. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 06, 2011, 06:54:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/01/06/just-google-it/
Caylee Anthony case: Just Google It!
Posted on January 6, 2011 by JWG

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: January 06, 2011, 07:00:35 AM »

Just did the google image search like this article says, and one of the links was for Brian's Dreams.  Gosh it has been so long.  What is the dear boy up to lately?  He was so weird, locked the page, unlocked the page, had audio shows for a whlie, opened a forum, OMGosh could not keep track.  He thought Caylee was something to do with Trenton Duckett.  Many is very strange.  Wonder if he still thinks ICA is innocent? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: January 06, 2011, 07:01:53 AM »

Just did the google image search like this article says, and one of the links was for Brian's Dreams.  Gosh it has been so long.  What is the dear boy up to lately?  He was so weird, locked the page, unlocked the page, had audio shows for a whlie, opened a forum, OMGosh could not keep track.  He thought Caylee was something to do with Trenton Duckett.  Many is very strange.  Wonder if he still thinks ICA is innocent? 

How come we cannot edit our posts for typos...Many should be man. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2011, 08:20:10 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-defese-team-loses-bid.html
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Casey Anthony's Defese Team Loses Bid For Pictures

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 06, 2011, 09:00:57 AM »

So, I decided to read about a few other cases for a while since few people are posting on Caylee's forum so early, and wound up in Morgan Harrington's thread.  I had no idea what 241 meant so goggled that.  I know the basics of her case, do not follow it nearly as closely as Caylee's case.  Let me just say that I am so emotional today for some reason, tears coming to my eyes.  I found the family blog and both dad and mom are such gifted writers.  I feel their pain. 

This is how a lost family member's family acts when their loved one is murdered.  This is how Caylee's family should be acting for Caylee.  Granted, nobody in the family is being tried for her murder, but in all the rumors and innuendo about their daughter, they have stayed strong and have been her voice. 

What an example of how a family is supposed to work.  So sorry that Caylee did not have that.  Thank God for the people who never knew you who are speaking for you. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2011, 09:22:27 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-defese-team-loses-bid.html
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Casey Anthony's Defese Team Loses Bid For Pictures

At this link, it says this:  Judge Perry asked if Casey's appearance had been waived.

How would Casey's appearance have been waived, unless he had approved her waiving it? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2011, 09:48:08 AM »

Does anyone see a link to the video of the hearing today? I am not seeing it. TIA

Shout out to my Klaasend

Hey Blink.  Muzikman has it on You Tube.

Wow, Bozo said Caylee's name.  I am marking this date on my calendar.  Amazing.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2011, 09:50:05 AM »

Who calls the web the "world wide web" but putz? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2011, 09:55:55 AM »

JP, "some thing that is called probable cause" "in order to invade that citizen's space."

Classic.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2011, 10:08:16 AM »

Bayeez turned down for 30, so he asked for 20.  What a putz.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2011, 10:11:41 AM »

I think the reason Bozo is having such difficulty providing reoprts from experts, is they are all coming to the same conclusion as the state did, his client killed Caylee. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.