April 28, 2024, 11:03:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159394 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: January 12, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »

I don't know if it is just my computer or what but I have not been able to get on here for days. Been having withdrawals not knowing what was happening. LOL

Turbo
Klaasend said the site was down for like 16 hrs unintentionaly!! I was having withdrawls!!! LOL laughing out loud not lots of luck  lol like mason thought.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 12, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

I wish JP would throw them in the slammer for contempt.

His chair is going to be a rocking on Friday is my prediction!

I hope the maintenance men are putting heavy duty shock absorbers on it. 

Lol if this rocker's rocking!!
dont bother squawking!!

Lol fanny!!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: January 12, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »

And while I say "Hello" to everyone!  I want to say a special "Hello" to Turbo!  I haven't seen you in a while ... though I do still lurk and read alot!  Sorry for every bad thing I ever said about JJ!  I was completely wrong about that guy.  So sorry for that ... and you can pass that on. 

I too take everything back that I too said about JP.
Now a question???
can Mason and baez get this judge thrown off the case as they did strickland when they didnt get their way????

I don't think Judge Perry will do anything like calling Marinade Dave up to the bench to tell him how much he enjoys his blog. Bozo and Jar may not like Judge Perry laughing in their faces, but oh well. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 12, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

Oh my ...

Capp ... (and everyone else) ... I may need a weekly reminder that she will not get a second bite of the apple for faulty counsel!

I just can't believe ... Casey hasn't fired Bozo, one of the other attorneys haven't asked him to step to the rear, a judge hasn't held a side bar telling him he's WAY over his head, and lastly ... the State's Attorneys are so nice ... and know they have a slam dunk case ... I can't believe they haven't told Perry ... get Casey a new attorney so we at least feel like it's a fair fight!!

Hi NEWFIE!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: January 12, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »

Hi NEWFIE!   
Hi Fanny!  Miss you all!  Try to keep up - sometimes impossible!  But I'm so glad you all keep this thread up to date with all the newest info and feelings!

Caylee is when I joined Scared Monkeys ... I've chimed in on other cases ... but this one has my heart.

I can't wait until Caylee gets some justice!  I've come to feel that we - strangers, bloggers, posters - and the State Attorneys of Florida - are all that Caylee has.  I've hoped that her family would stand up for her at some point ... but they haven't.  That's heartbreaking IMO.  Someone has to stand for Caylee.  And we do.  And what makes it more heartbreaking is that I wonder if Caylee really ever had anyone standing for her ... or if she was just a pawn to all of them.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: January 12, 2011, 08:34:05 PM »

And while I say "Hello" to everyone!  I want to say a special "Hello" to Turbo!  I haven't seen you in a while ... though I do still lurk and read alot!  Sorry for every bad thing I ever said about JJ!  I was completely wrong about that guy.  So sorry for that ... and you can pass that on. 

Hi there missed u. I can't be here as much as I would like, but I do try to keep up and read all the insane motions. Yes, JJ is an awesome person, which was evidenced to most when he went to LE when the defense tried to get him to lie through LB. He is very honest and was one of the few persons who searched tirelessly every day he was off from work for little Caylee. I love it they tried to get  him in trouble because he taped their lies and it backfired on them.

I think George has turned on them again. I believe it was because CA had the PI poking around for the body. That alone shows everyone they knew where little Caylee was and it is abhorrent to me to think a grandparent would be so cruel as to let her little body be out there in swampland with critters eating her bones.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: January 12, 2011, 08:36:38 PM »

I too take everything back that I too said about JP.
Now a question???
can Mason and baez get this judge thrown off the case as they did strickland when they didnt get their way????

I don't think Judge Perry will do anything like calling Marinade Dave up to the bench to tell him how much he enjoys his blog. Bozo and Jar may not like Judge Perry laughing in their faces, but oh well. 

Those two have done all the damage to KC they can with asking for a new judge. I love it they got what they asked for and it will be their demise. I really don't think Strickland could have handled all the crap they have thrown out in court and Judge Perry seems to take it all in stride then rule what the laws say.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: January 12, 2011, 08:41:58 PM »

For eight years after BOZO graduated from law school,  the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Nothing has changed about his total lack of respect for the legal system...........he shows that every time he going into court.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: January 12, 2011, 08:54:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-defense-expert-questions-medical-examiners-work-jose-baez-pays-fine.html

Casey Anthony: Defense expert questions medical examiner’s work; Jose Baez pays fine
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 12 2011 6:44 PM
Discuss This: Comments(20) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Dr. Jan Garavaglia talked at an Orange County Commission meeting in November. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel

Highlights from the Casey Anthony coverage tonight:
***WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing focused on a defense expert’s claim that Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the Orange County medical examiner, didn’t follow the correct protocols in performing an autopsy on the toddler.

Kealing noted that the defense says its expert, Dr. Werner Spitz, found a ”deposit of dirt” inside Caylee’s skull during a second autopsy. Kealing also highlighted that Spitz claims that Garavaglia didn’t open the child’s skull in the first autopsy.

Veteran attorney Jeff Deen, providing analysis for WESH, said “it’s a huge thing” that Spitz is questioning whether Garavaglia followed protocols.

Kealing said WESH wasn’t able to reach Garavaglia for a comment. But he cited “a source close to the investigation” who said the prosecution could say flood water brought dirt into the child’s skull.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. 

***WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Jose Baez today paid  the nearly $600 fine that Chief Judge Belvin Perry handed down last week.

“We’re still waiting for a ruling on a defense motion asking the judge to reconsider the sanctions against Baez,” anchor Martie Salt said.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: January 12, 2011, 09:01:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-defense-expert-questions-medical-examiners-work-jose-baez-pays-fine.html

Casey Anthony: Defense expert questions medical examiner’s work; Jose Baez pays fine
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 12 2011 6:44 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia talked at an Orange County Commission meeting in November. Photo credit: Joe Burbank/Orlando Sentinel

***WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing focused on a defense expert’s claim that Dr. Jan Garavaglia, the Orange County medical examiner, didn’t follow the correct protocols in performing an autopsy on the toddler.

Kealing noted that the defense says its expert, Dr. Werner Spitz, found a ”deposit of dirt” inside Caylee’s skull during a second autopsy. Kealing also highlighted that Spitz claims that Garavaglia didn’t open the child’s skull in the first autopsy.

Veteran attorney Jeff Deen, providing analysis for WESH, said “it’s a huge thing” that Spitz is questioning whether Garavaglia followed protocols.

Kealing said WESH wasn’t able to reach Garavaglia for a comment. But he cited “a source close to the investigation” who said the prosecution could say flood water brought dirt into the child’s skull.

***WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Jose Baez today paid  the nearly $600 fine that Chief Judge Belvin Perry handed down last week.

“We’re still waiting for a ruling on a defense motion asking the judge to reconsider the sanctions against Baez,” anchor Martie Salt said.

Does the sanction go on bozo's record?

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: January 12, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »

Does the sanction go on bozo's record?

Yup!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: January 12, 2011, 09:06:59 PM »

Bozo has paid his fine, but he wants it back!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: January 12, 2011, 09:07:38 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: January 12, 2011, 09:08:16 PM »

Bets on if he asks for interest too?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: January 12, 2011, 09:47:14 PM »

he is only doing that cuzz he knows the florida  bar is on his asss and I dont mean the bar down the street from his office hehe

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 12, 2011, 09:55:00 PM »

Now I'm confused.
The hearing on Fri. isn't related to the sanction?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: January 12, 2011, 10:00:32 PM »

Now I'm confused.
The hearing on Fri. isn't related to the sanction?

Curly
I thought I knew but now I am confoosed too.
hiya bi the way

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »

Bets on if he asks for interest too?

He wants it hand delivered by Ashton because it's not fair ashon gets favoritism.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16:29 PM »

For eight years after BOZO graduated from law school,  the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other "financial irresponsibility" up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

His overall behavior, they wrote, showed "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Nothing has changed about his total lack of respect for the legal system...........he shows that every time he going into court.

Turbo, do you think it's disrespect or is Baez just plain ol' dumb?  Or is it both?

Have you heard anything about your FOI request?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »

Werner Spitz may question Dr. G's work, but I question his.  In the Andrea Yeats trial, he single-handedly IMO caused a new trial which reversed the guilty verdict.  (IMO Yeats was guilty as sin, but that's another story.) He testified that Yeats got the idea to kill her children from a TV drama with which he had some connection.  Only problem was, the TV show had not been shown prior to the murders. Bingo! New trial.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.