April 19, 2024, 07:56:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Fractured States of America - Endless Immigration Onslaught "  (Read 2007 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 23, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »

As George Sura in Colorado said, “Immigration is the most formidable weapon of mass destruction threatening America today. Ironically, invaders have put our country at risk without firing a shot. The White House, the heavies in Congress and the smaller fish in state legislatures do not seem to have the collective intellectual depth or common sense to see what is upon us and how rampant immigration will degrade the lives and opportunities of our progeny. Everyday brings America closer to irreversible chaos.

Obama and a majority of senators and congressmen aid, abet and encourage this legal and illegal unarmed invasion in violation of their oaths of office and the Constitution. Why? They comprise the ruling elite that think they will never be touched by the disease, crime, school chaos, languages and worse. Do you think Bill Gates will be shot dead by an illegal alien like Denver police officer Donald Young or Obama’s daughters be shot by an illegal like a Denver high school girl this week? Not a chance! Will men like Bill Gates ever suffer the tens of thousands of home break-ins, business robberies and shoplifting, and car thefts suffered by Americans?  Fat chance! They remain insulated, isolated and aloof to our plight in Middle America.

What is the reward for these modern day robber barons’ lawlessness? Unimaginable wealth for them and their rich stockholders at the expense of the American Middle Class taxpayer!  The rich get richer and we pay their taxes. The rich live in gated communities and we live with the growing crime, disease, educational chaos and loss of our language and our cohesive American society.

read more here and watch videos - http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010122212405/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/part-2-fractured-states-of-america-endless-immigration-onslaught.html

I've read in some places, they expect 100 million migrants a year - most of those are supposed to come to the US.  If the nation has less than 400 million people already, how will all those uneducated folks dilute our culture?  Doesn't American culture have value?  Or, just the culture of the elite?  Those outside the crime and poverty?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 09:30:21 PM »

How many illegal aliens?

"9 million unacceptable Social Security number account matches"

In fact, the connection between illegal aliens and identity theft is not new but it has been ignored and swept under the rug. Going back to 2006, improperly allocated wages due to 9 million unacceptable Social Security number account matches have totaled $500 billion. These funds go into the Social Security Administration's "Earnings Suspense File." It is unclear what happens to these funds afterward. Suffice it to say that neither the illegal worker nor the owner of the social security number benefits; this suggests that the government -- in some way -- benefits from the funds, which in turn may present an awkward conflict of interest.

Going back to identity theft facts in figures, in Utah alone some 1,800 mismatched Social Security numbers came from children who were in the system as receiving welfare benefits. A bit of digging reveals that their data somehow also showed up as being in the pile of numbers to which state tax payments were allocated. The assumption here is that a group of people is using the children's Social Security numbers for work purposes.

If a child is working a $80,000 a year construction job, do they really need welfare?

How many American citizens have children that work work construction jobs and collect welfare?

Today identity theft is the pink elephant in the room where discussions about illegal aliens, the Dream Act and comprehensive immigration reform take place: combining the two has become politically incorrect. In fact, a 2009 Supreme Court decision overturned the identity theft conviction of an undocumented worker because it found that the illegal alien's action was lacking intent to defraud the owner of the papers. Buying papers to find employment, the court reasoned, is a far cry from intending to steal someone's identity for personal profit.

And...the Obama admin shut down websites selling fake goods, because they were ripping off big business...go figure.  I imagine, this will target prescription drugs that Americans buy overseas...gotta keep big pharma in profits!!!

It's ok for illegal aliens to rip off Americans...

read more here - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20101221/us_ac/7451598_2009_supreme_court_decision_illegal_aliens_not_guilty_of_identity_theft

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 09:39:16 PM »

The Earnings Suspense File, which tracks all unidentified payments, increased steadily for the last five years, said Mark Hinkle, spokesman for the Social Security Administration. In 1999 there was $38 million reported that had no identity match to the Social Security number, Hinkle said. By 2003, that number climbed to $57.8 million, with 2.1 million different invalid Social Security numbers used.

Part of the problem of trying to interpret immigrants' effects on the suspense file is the complete absence of any details about who the person was behind the unmatched Social Security number, Hinkle said...

The penalty for misuse of a Social Security number or card is a felony, but prosecution is rare, said Jonathan Lasher, a lawyer in Social Security's inspector general's office. The penalty, which includes imprisonment for up to five years and fines, is for straight misuse and not for other crimes like identity theft that carry stiffer penalties, Lasher added.

With all these Amnesty bills, didn't anyone consider that illegal aliens should be charged with a crime?  Forfeit any money that was paid to Social Security with bogus numbers?

read more here - http://www.infozine.com/news/stories/op/storiesView/sid/11866/

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 09:43:54 PM »

According to a new Government Accountability Office (GAO) report on the usage of SSNs, the ESF contained 250 million records as of December 2004. (That's nearly as many records as there are people living in the United States currently.)

The GAO report stated that a disproportionate number of unmatched earnings reports come from industries such as "eating and drinking establishments and construction," and that, "a small portion of employers also account for a disproportionate number of ESF reports."

Why doesn't INS target these few companies?  I wonder how much stimulus money these employers got?

And meanwhile, there may be as many as 1 in 50 people in America who have someone else sharing their Social Security number, helping the "secret stash" of the Earnings Suspense File to get bigger with each passing year.

This is an older article.  I wonder how many Americans have been ripped off?

more here - http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2006/02/ss_secret_stash.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.