March 28, 2024, 03:59:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...Pres. Obama Promises To Veto Bills To Reduce Illegal Immigration"  (Read 1458 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 23, 2010, 09:49:35 PM »

"In Tues. Meet, Pres. Obama Promises To Veto Bills To Reduce Illegal Immigration?"

But news reports raise the troubling possibility that the President was promising to veto bills that Congress might pass to move illegal aliens out of their jobs so unemployed Americans can have them. I see wiggle room in the statements attributed to the President, but time will tell.

"Instead, the president and members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus concurred that, until after the 2012 election, a more realistic goal would be to stave off legislation targeting illegal immigrants."   -- Chicago Tribune

If I were one of the 22 million Americans who want a full-time job but can't find one, that statement would really upset me. Millions of illegal aliens are filling jobs that unemployed Americans want, but the President of the United States pledges to "stave off" bills that might make it tough for illegal aliens to stay in the U.S.?

read more here - http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/11782

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.