April 16, 2024, 04:29:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199314 times)
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »

I gotta say...after checking out some of Chana's posts on the anti-page, and what she has posted so far on her blog, she sincerely gives me a creepy feeling.  She alludes to CBS that she has screen shots of emails and PM's that CBS has sent to other people.  That, along with supposedly having all kinds of stuff on that Danielle Carter.  My God, does she sit there all day and look for incriminating (or hinky) stuff and make & store screen shots? Obsessed, a bit?   If CBS or DC had communicated privately with others, the other people had to have sent screen shots to Chana for her to have access to the info.   Just weird, and the more they post, the weirder it gets.

Chana knows TH and believes that she did something to Kyron.  Seeing how much a lot of us post on here and we don't even know Kyron, I can see where someone who actually knows the people involved would be REALLY involved.

I know that I would be looking to see for whatever I could glean.  Heck, I do it now. 

I know she knows TH, but if she has concrete information, which she HAS given to LE from what I understand, the last thing she should be doing is running all over the internet like a one-woman army trying to out everyone.  To me, it makes her lose credibility, which could be important if and when this goes to trial.  She could be damaging the case by trying to be a hero.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2011, 05:58:52 PM »

If she has given info, then the info would have to be checked out.  I imagine the info is not what Chana thinks .  I am sure LE does not care what she thinks. 

Info like the fact that Dede has a relative close to where Kyron went missing would not matter as to who said it, if you get what I am saying.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: January 02, 2011, 07:36:58 PM »

Okay...DeDe's father is in LE...I just knew the day that we saw DeDe leaving her house to get in the car with her father that the first thing he would tell her to do is to NOT take a LDT. 

Those tests don't always work.  Because of that...they're not allowed as evidence in court.  Some people can show up as deceptive, when they're NOT being deceptive.  Some people can show up as truthful, when they're deceptive.

We "know" that.

People act like refusing to talk a poly is a sin and "proof positive" that the person is guilty of something. 

That's just not so.

IMO, DeDe didn't take a LDT because daddy told her not to...just my opinion, based on his line of work.

I bet you are right.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 02, 2011, 07:41:00 PM »

"I have a good idea what facility some are posting from."
Quit talking about me ! ! !
lol
over and out the door, day pass afternoon.

UtOh...busted!!! 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 02, 2011, 08:32:18 PM »

Okay...DeDe's father is in LE...I just knew the day that we saw DeDe leaving her house to get in the car with her father that the first thing he would tell her to do is to NOT take a LDT. 

Those tests don't always work.  Because of that...they're not allowed as evidence in court.  Some people can show up as deceptive, when they're NOT being deceptive.  Some people can show up as truthful, when they're deceptive.

We "know" that.

People act like refusing to talk a poly is a sin and "proof positive" that the person is guilty of something. 

That's just not so.

IMO, DeDe didn't take a LDT because daddy told her not to...just my opinion, based on his line of work.

I bet you are right.

I agree and personally I never put alot weight into LTD results in any case.  There is a reason they are not permissible in the courts.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: January 02, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »

Janice Cerin Krause
Dec 30, 2010 at 7:47pm, wikt wrote:
I'll give you a few cut 'm copies DIRECTLY from your own posts... but I don't think it is at all necessary to be posting it all for THAT pig & the pig's helpers right now.
Between 10 to 11 she says she was trimming the spent tulips and Daffodils between the green house and the main house, and the yard that surrounds the main house, the property owner at that time came out and asked her not to forget to trim the daffodils by the main gate, she was seen walking towards the gate around 11 by someone who said later she supposedly was leaving the property.
9:15 to 10:30 she was working with a group of people in the green house nursery area.
But around 11:30 she says she had an other conversation with the owner about slugs, a whole bunch of slug sh*t that she had never seen before, and a heard of elk in the lower field.

They are now saying that this Wikt poster is KH?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: January 02, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »

Personally, I have never read any of those sites..nor do I intend to...they are nothing more then individuals looking for their 15 minutes ..period.

If any of them where in any way credible as insiders with real info, they would not be posting their info on a blog, FB, etc..they would be in suclusion...hoping that whoever they know that perpitrated this was not coming after them next.  Think about this..this is a national case.  Not just local LE but FBI, ICE, ETC are involved.  No one with any real info is going to post it on the internet with an IP that can be traced..not only by LE but the bad guys.

I feel certain Terri is laughing her a$$ at all this as well as DeDe..there is more to that reationship in my mind then what Kaine knew about.

I think that Terri is the mastermind behind this..her motive to get rid of Kaine and the children in one fell swope.  Desiree did not bite at taking Kyron away, yet Terri sent her own son away.  Once Kyron was gone and LE filled Kaine in on the MFH plot..both he and Kiara were gone.  And Miss Terri has made no effort to get Kiara back, nor James.

This is a case you need to read between the lines..and cross out many of them.  There seems to be more fiction then fact presented.  I take for fact anything LE, Kaine or Desiree and Tony say..anything else is mere fiction.

Terri took a role in this..Desiree, Tony and Kaine all agree in that.  The courts have info we don't..and they do not see any reason for Terri to have any contact with her daughter at this point..there is a reason for that.  This is not LE, the FBI, ICE and the Oregon courts bashing Terri.

This is the case of a missing child in Terri's care, that went missing from his school while the school thought he was with her at a doctors appt.  That is what it boils down to..he went missing when the school thought he was with his stepmom..she wants everyone to believe otherwise..make your decision from that point.  Personally..I think she was hoping to be rid of Kaine, Kiara and James..Kyron was gone in 60 seconds in her mind..the rest would follow.  And with the right attorney..she could sue the school.  She never for one minute thought anyone would accuse her...but she was wrong.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: January 02, 2011, 08:43:39 PM »

I like your analysis DD
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #188 on: January 02, 2011, 09:01:19 PM »

Personally, I have never read any of those sites..nor do I intend to...they are nothing more then individuals looking for their 15 minutes ..period.

If any of them where in any way credible as insiders with real info, they would not be posting their info on a blog, FB, etc..they would be in suclusion...hoping that whoever they know that perpitrated this was not coming after them next.  Think about this..this is a national case.  Not just local LE but FBI, ICE, ETC are involved.  No one with any real info is going to post it on the internet with an IP that can be traced..not only by LE but the bad guys.

I feel certain Terri is laughing her a$$ at all this as well as DeDe..there is more to that reationship in my mind then what Kaine knew about.

I think that Terri is the mastermind behind this..her motive to get rid of Kaine and the children in one fell swope.  Desiree did not bite at taking Kyron away, yet Terri sent her own son away.  Once Kyron was gone and LE filled Kaine in on the MFH plot..both he and Kiara were gone.  And Miss Terri has made no effort to get Kiara back, nor James.

This is a case you need to read between the lines..and cross out many of them.  There seems to be more fiction then fact presented.  I take for fact anything LE, Kaine or Desiree and Tony say..anything else is mere fiction.

Terri took a role in this..Desiree, Tony and Kaine all agree in that.  The courts have info we don't..and they do not see any reason for Terri to have any contact with her daughter at this point..there is a reason for that.  This is not LE, the FBI, ICE and the Oregon courts bashing Terri.

This is the case of a missing child in Terri's care, that went missing from his school while the school thought he was with her at a doctors appt.  That is what it boils down to..he went missing when the school thought he was with his stepmom..she wants everyone to believe otherwise..make your decision from that point.  Personally..I think she was hoping to be rid of Kaine, Kiara and James..Kyron was gone in 60 seconds in her mind..the rest would follow.  And with the right attorney..she could sue the school.  She never for one minute thought anyone would accuse her...but she was wrong.

Just one question, how could she sue the school???? She's the stepmother, so if anyone could sue it would be KH and DY, Terri wouldn't get a dime from a suit........and honestly she'd have to know she'd be the number one defacto suspect /POI whether LE states it or not, everyone know LE looks at parents first, especially step parents , they work from the inside out so I'm not seeing how she wouldn't expect to be looked at nor how she'd get a dime.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2011, 09:11:31 PM »

Just one question, how could she sue the school???? She's the stepmother, so if anyone could sue it would be KH and DY, Terri wouldn't get a dime from a suit........and honestly she'd have to know she'd be the number one defacto suspect /POI whether LE states it or not, everyone know LE looks at parents first, especially step parents , they work from the inside out so I'm not seeing how she wouldn't expect to be looked at nor how she'd get a dime.

She may have thought she was covered by having the receipt showing she'd left without Kyron...therefore in her mind she would not be the focus of the investigation.  In her mind, maybe, she thought everyone would think if she left alone, it had to be somone else.  Maybe she didn't realize everyone would look beyond the time she was at FM and she then had to scramble to say after that she was driving around.  I honestly think she thinks she is so smart she thought she had it all figured out.  And if Kaine had sued the school while they were married, wouldn't she stand to benefit from that?  The divorce/sexting stuff came after she became the focus of the investigation.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »

Tony seemed to think that TH didn't get it or like it that they looked at the family first.  It could be that she thought that she had everything covered really well.

If she stayed with KH, she would be able to be in the lawsuit and get the money that way.  I don't think divorce was on her screen then.  Maybe she thought that the missing child would bring them clser together since they had the baby as well to watch out for together.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2011, 09:25:06 PM »

In August, 2010 ... DeDe Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley appears to be privy to some info that reveals Terri involvement in the disappearance of Kyron.  However ... almost five months later Terri has not been detained ... Terri has not been declared a person of interest.  Why?

Janet

+++++++

Harris Faulkner

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

DeDe Spicher's Attorney

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day Terri's step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared from Skyline Elementary. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

However Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left the area.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said.

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Stavley said that Spicher even moved into the Horman home for a time after Kyron went missing.

Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2011, 09:25:31 PM »

Discussing and having opinions on cases is one thing, when people are causing trouble and interfering with investigations, lying, attention seekers who just have to insert because their lives are empty, and having cryptic statements and fighting with each other, how does that help anyone? This is happening in so many cases, and one has to wonder where some of these people are posting from, I have a good idea what facility some are posting from.

LOL @ a vision of the facility posters

All the above maddens me too, especially if it's wasting LE's time for fun. I do like hearing differing opinions though.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2011, 09:59:17 PM »

I like hearing differing opinions too, Shy...but if all of this posturing and crap out there has impeded this investigation in any way, preventing the discovery or recovery of Kyron, that is just SO wrong!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »

She may have thought she was covered by having the receipt showing she'd left without Kyron...therefore in her mind she would not be the focus of the investigation.  In her mind, maybe, she thought everyone would think if she left alone, it had to be somone else.  Maybe she didn't realize everyone would look beyond the time she was at FM and she then had to scramble to say after that she was driving around.  I honestly think she thinks she is so smart she thought she had it all figured out.  And if Kaine had sued the school while they were married, wouldn't she stand to benefit from that?  The divorce/sexting stuff came after she became the focus of the investigation.

Wouldn't there have been a surveillance video in FM when she was supposed to get the receipt?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2011, 10:03:08 PM »

Tony seemed to think that TH didn't get it or like it that they looked at the family first.  It could be that she thought that she had everything covered really well.

If she stayed with KH, she would be able to be in the lawsuit and get the money that way.  I don't think divorce was on her screen then.  Maybe she thought that the missing child would bring them clser together since they had the baby as well to watch out for together.

I think that the marriage has been on the rocks for a while. Terri sort of got it backwards in my opinion. You would think that the would have kidnapped Kyron first and then sued the school and then hired a hitman for Kaine. Terri also was supposedly the big CSI fan. She must not have been paying attention when watching these episodes. As I have stated many times, I think Terri is involved but I just cannot believe her stupidity. That has what made me go on and off the fence so many times in the past. It is almost as if she has set her own self up for this.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 02, 2011, 10:09:30 PM »

I like hearing differing opinions too, Shy...but if all of this posturing and crap out there has impeded this investigation in any way, preventing the discovery or recovery of Kyron, that is just SO wrong!

I'm really not sure how it would impede the investigation unless there are people that are holding back information that could help the investigation. 

In almost every case these days there are thousands of people inserting themselves and sometimes way beyond normal interest in a case.  In the Caylee Anthony case people were swearing they saw Caylee alive after she was reported missing.  Someone calling another person out on a message board or website should not impede the investigation.  For the most part, if someone is hiding something, getting them to talk would help the investigation (if that is what they are trying to do) not hurt it.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2011, 10:24:46 PM »

Wouldn't there have been a surveillance video in FM when she was supposed to get the receipt?

We know they requested surveillance video, but we don't know if TH was seen on the tape or not, and even if she was seen on the tape, it has been suggested she had help and Kyron may not have left with TH, even if TH was indirectly involved...whew!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2011, 10:45:31 PM »

DeDe's attorney's words about DeDe not having to give any testimony "under oath".  It's semantics...we "know why" DeDe didn't have to give any testimony under oath.  It was because the interview was "video taped".  Still she was asked only a few questions, mainly would she be willing to come back if they had further question after reviewing her phone records, computer records, etc. 

So, her phone, iPod, computer, etc. have been returned.  If the GJ didn't call her back, then it would seem reasonable to assume that they had no further questions of her...yet...they still could call her back.

We know that LE continuted to interview her friends and even performed a surprise  look around where she's living with her mom and dad...there was no warrant...LE from Multnomah showed up upexpectedly and asked if they could look around and permission was granted.

So, at this point, they don't have any more questions....GJ could still call her back at any time though.  I'm thinking that might happen with the task force in place and them crossing all the T's and dotting all the I's, there just might be a few last questions.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2011, 10:46:32 PM »

Sebastian, I think TH did have it right.  She tried the MFH with Kaine, but that didn't work out for whatever reason.

So she had to go to plan B.

Really, if you were doing MFH, don't you think that you would be worried that your killer might turn on you next?

Imagine at some point either she would stay with Kaine, or they would get divorced and she would get a nice pile of money . 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.