April 25, 2024, 08:40:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199687 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2011, 11:36:15 PM »

It has been a constant one up manship between the facebook supporters and anti supporters. There has been very ugly things said, nasty name calling and constant rumors and innuendo. It does appear the there are those on both sides who know the players personally to some degree. If they would pull all of their energy together and start planning a vigil, a search, another fund raiser. Maybe they could canvas areas where Kyon posters have not been put up. Maybe there is a method behind all of this madness, maybe some of the players are weakening?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2011, 11:41:36 PM »

Here is another thing that does not make sense to me. Terri allegedly volunteered in Kyron's class all the time. She was known around the school. If there was tormenting of any kind going on with regards to Kyron, don't you think that someone at the school would have picked up on it? Aren't they obligated to report suspected abuse? I just don't feel that Terri had a long term hatred of Kyron. I think someone would have picked up on it. I think that Terri snapped and it was only in the last few weeks or so before Kyron went missing. I think that there was a breaking point. Maybe the back story that some of us think may exist.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2011, 11:41:38 PM »

Apparently, CBS has not really contacted LE.  Does she really know anything?  Who knows.

HK - do we know who wrote the message to Tom that says LE wants to keep this quiet and she doesn't want to blow her cover?

CBS
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2011, 11:44:23 PM »

Apparently, CBS has not really contacted LE.  Does she really know anything?  Who knows.

HK - do we know who wrote the message to Tom that says LE wants to keep this quiet and she doesn't want to blow her cover?

CBS

Ha.  Okay.  So the reason I'm confused, IS because it's confusing...CBS writes like she's talked with LE but you're saying apparently she has not really contacted LE.  Do I have that right?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2011, 11:46:57 PM »

Here is another thing that does not make sense to me. Terri allegedly volunteered in Kyron's class all the time. She was known around the school. If there was tormenting of any kind going on with regards to Kyron, don't you think that someone at the school would have picked up on it? Aren't they obligated to report suspected abuse? I just don't feel that Terri had a long term hatred of Kyron. I think someone would have picked up on it. I think that Terri snapped and it was only in the last few weeks or so before Kyron went missing. I think that there was a breaking point. Maybe the back story that some of us think may exist.

I really feel shy monkey showed how TH could torment Kyron and no one would be the wiser.

Emotional abuse is really really hard to prove.  If she left marks on him, that would be one thing.  but marking the soul doesn't leave marks that can be shown to someone like a welt or a bruise.

Kyron started school very young as well.  I am sure some of his behavior was chalked up to being immature by the teacher.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2011, 11:49:01 PM »

CBS

Ha.  Okay.  So the reason I'm confused, IS because it's confusing...CBS writes like she's talked with LE but you're saying apparently she has not really contacted LE.  Do I have that right?

Yes, that is what Chana and Tom are saying.  That CBS said that she was going to go to LE but she never did.  Apparently they know that to be true.  I don't know anything,  Just what I read and hear.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2011, 11:55:55 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

Yep, yep...can't wrap my head around the sexting to MC, nor emails of hatred against Kyron, NOR why any other person would assist her in a kidnapping (or worse) of a little boy.  Jail time!  Why? would someone help someone else do that?

Because they love her?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2011, 11:57:47 PM »

CBS

Yes, that is what Chana and Tom are saying.  That CBS said that she was going to go to LE but she never did.  Apparently they know that to be true.  I don't know anything,  Just what I read and hear.

Okay...here:  http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2011/01/photoshop-really.html

A little more - an it does appear someone's "outting" CBS....so you can't believe a word she says.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2011, 11:58:36 PM »

I think if LE tells someone to shut up and they are not following those orders then perhaps they should spend a few days in a cell to think about it!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 12:01:20 AM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

Yep, yep...can't wrap my head around the sexting to MC, nor emails of hatred against Kyron, NOR why any other person would assist her in a kidnapping (or worse) of a little boy.  Jail time!  Why? would someone help someone else do that?

Because they love her?

Could it be they didn't know at the time they were helping Terri cover up a crime but thought they were helping their friend who they believed was being wrongly accused? could they have offered up "something" to the friend to prove her whereabouts so the heat would be taken off?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 12:02:42 AM »

CBS

Okay...here:  http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2011/01/photoshop-really.html

A little more - an it does appear someone's "outting" CBS....so you can't believe a word she says.

So who is CBS then? Is that the lady in the pic with Dede? sorry I am confused
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 12:02:49 AM »

From the previous thread.  I'm bringing it forward as I haven't had a chance to really look at this website.  Sure looks like DeDe has gained more weight:

From here:

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2010/12/ask-and-ye-shall-receive.html

WOW~no kidding........so this is Chana aka CBS with Dede? I read she only became aquainted with DD after Kyron went missing and inserted herself in the case so deep thinking she'd get media exposure......of course all of that us rumor, and IMO so is the Chana blog that she knows anything, if she did I think or hope LE would talk with her and surely she wouldn't be forum hopping and posting pic's of her and DD if she was even remotely reliable, and I sure as He77 wouldn't post my picture with DD on the net? I personally think she's a fry and a burger short of a happy meal.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2011, 12:06:12 AM »

Chana is not CBS.  CBS is Cindy Butcher Smalley.  Friend of the stepmother of Terri's son.  Friend of the mother of TH.  And new friend of Dede.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »

Because they love her?

Could it be they didn't know at the time they were helping Terri cover up a crime but thought they were helping their friend who they believed was being wrongly accused? could they have offered up "something" to the friend to prove her whereabouts so the heat would be taken off?

What I was talking about was if Kyron didn't leave the school with Terri - then Kyron left with someone else - that person - why would that person help take Kyron away?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2011, 12:10:28 AM »

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »

I really think, in her mind, she is so much smarter than everyone else, she believes herself to be untouchable. Her changing stories seem to have worked up until now. It appears even before Kyron went missing she was a liar, or at minimum exaggerating facts, painting herself to be the smartest, the best, an expert.....
I know people like that and usually their "I did this and I did that and I'm the best" stories get a few eyes rolled at them, people thinking they're full of crap and once out of sight, out of mind. All the media attention and people truly trying help find Kyron are now in mind, in sight and comparing their Terri told me different, notes. I think she was so good on her feet with believable BS stories, that she never expected people comparing and disputing what she said so she couldn't prepare.

On another unrelated, indirect comment, where Kyron is concerned there is a chance she didn't do this so I hope all leads are being followed. Him getting found is number one on my agenda and if it turns out TH wasn't involved, then she's wasn't involved.

However TH as a person and her character, she's provided more than enough proof for me to think she's a self centered, narcissistic, loser that seems to have left a trail of divorces and in her oldest son's case, a kid. She has a me-me-me mindset and justifies her own actions by always blaming someone else, nothing's her fault, she's a victim. I can't even begin to guess how she got from point A to point B. Point A being a person who's step-son has gone missing (more or less from her care), also half brother to her own daughter and her husband's biolofical son, point B being her hours and hours online posting how concerned about Kyron she is, between posting on random unrelated topics and then claim she doesn't see anything wrong with that.

I searched 18 hours nonstop to help my stepdaughter find her cat after they moved. There was a few times I went to check email to see if our lost ad had been answered and I'll admit after 10+ hours I would have rather stayed there than continue searching, but with an upset stepdaughter I couldn't even justify me being online when he was still missing. That was for a missing cat, this search is for a missing little boy and TH's biggest concern is what people are saying about her on the blogs. Who does that? Who the hell cares? If it were my son or stepson I could care less what a bunch of unknowns, most likely will never meet, people were saying about me. I would deal with irrelevant to the search crap, when it got to the top of my to do list. Unlike TH's agenda, the "we need to find Kyron ASAP" would be listed long before "search out blogs and defend self."

I'm not sure which bothers me more, that from day one she's been hangin' online or that she's been hangin' online, facebook, blogs, whatever and claims to see nothing wrong with it.....with her and her supporters trying to sell the idea that TH is the real victim here, she's who needs support with all the meanie-pie's pickin' on her accounts and other *poor Terri* and what this has done to her stories. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2011, 12:12:23 AM »

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.

I remember reading posts that Terri had on her Facebook:  all I want for my birthday is a kiss from my husband. (I thought that sounded sad when I first read it.)

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »

Chana is not CBS.  CBS is Cindy Butcher Smalley.  Friend of the stepmother of Terri's son.  Friend of the mother of TH.  And new friend of Dede.

Ok, now it is making more sense. She is Angela's friend. I knew I saw her name before. Why is she meeting up with DeDe now? Does she fancy DeDe some sort of pseudo celebrity? I wonder if Angela and Terri are still friendly? I still wonder why Angela and Terri's ex allowed James to go back and live with Terri. They must all still be on good terms?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2011, 12:15:15 AM »

I am totally confused, so this is posted on Chana's blog or not? If so, why is she posting or stating she is posting info she "sleuthed".......maybe her colors are wrong or house has bad feng shui/or mine are since this web of whackodoos make no sense to me whatsoever, and I think TJ is up there on that unbalanced list too. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 12:15:48 AM »

That's what I think. She did it to spite Kaine. I do, however think she liked to manipulate men in such a way.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.