April 18, 2024, 01:26:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199450 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2011, 12:28:59 AM »

That site meter is a trip! Someone was visiting from Tasmania!

Oh, that is my friend from Tasmania (he's a devil)  Monkey Devil!  j/k
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2011, 12:35:26 AM »

I think only one person knows where Kyron is and that will be the biggest frustration in the end...no matter what happens in court, that we may never know where he is or what really happened. Most cases without a body have some sort of a possible crime scene, blood, something. And kidnapping will be a stretch when Kyron was in a busy school as far as TH knew, according to her.It may come down to if they can prove motive as everyone had means and opportunity.

As far as Skyline-if they never called home when a child was absent, they were never going to be of any help here.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2011, 12:51:54 AM »

Lol Klaas! I cannot believe how many visitors you get a day!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »

Lol Klaas! I cannot believe how many visitors you get a day!

Keep in mind the site meter shows visitors to all the SM sites (sm.com main blog, MissingExpoited, Radio, Blink and the forum) but yeah, lot's of traffic/visitors.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2011, 01:54:08 AM »

Question: Will you consider it to be justice if someone is convicted in Kyron's case but he is never found?

I don't mean to dwell on this, but this is really what I fear might happen. I can't see LE never charging anyone, it is too big of a case. And juries do not like to acquit in cases involving children, if they can help it. I can honestly see Terri being convicted of murder in a year or two, even if Kyron is not found. I don't think she would ever take a plea to tell where he is.

I don't think I would ever feel sure she was guilty and that Kyron was dead, if that were to happen.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2011, 02:13:36 AM »

Question: Will you consider it to be justice if someone is convicted in Kyron's case but he is never found?

I don't mean to dwell on this, but this is really what I fear might happen. I can't see LE never charging anyone, it is too big of a case. And juries do not like to acquit in cases involving children, if they can help it. I can honestly see Terri being convicted of murder in a year or two, even if Kyron is not found. I don't think she would ever take a plea to tell where he is.

I don't think I would ever feel sure she was guilty and that Kyron was dead, if that were to happen.

Hi Bebecat,
From everthing that I have read and heard, it is really hard to try a case without a body and win. Add to that the fact that Terri has one of the best lawyers in the state of Oregon. If she is found guilty, it is my opinion that she will end up being behind bars where she belongs. They may offer her a lighter sentence if she confesses to Kyron's whereabouts. Personally, I do not understand why they are not searching CONSTANTLY. I understand that it is expensive and involves lots of manpower, but there are also volunteer search and recovery people. If they do not like Harry Oaks, there are plenty of others out there. It almost makes you wonder if they think that Kyron is still alive? I just don't understand why they are not spending much more time searching for Kyron, especially if they want to bring this case to trial and win.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: January 03, 2011, 02:19:17 AM »

I think they are at a loss as to where to search. I don't know how much more of SI there is to search, even that area is overwhelming on its own. And if he was put into the water out there...

Cases without bodies are being tried more often, but this one is just so strange. No one has ever indicated he was dead, LE won't even consider it aloud, and that will make it harder. and with a child, there is no ceasing of bank and phone activity that is often vital with adult cases. So I can't imagine what would be the thing, short of finding Kyron, that wouldmake LE decide to proceed anyway? I can't imagine.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 03, 2011, 02:42:25 AM »

I think they are at a loss as to where to search. I don't know how much more of SI there is to search, even that area is overwhelming on its own. And if he was put into the water out there...

Cases without bodies are being tried more often, but this one is just so strange. No one has ever indicated he was dead, LE won't even consider it aloud, and that will make it harder. and with a child, there is no ceasing of bank and phone activity that is often vital with adult cases. So I can't imagine what would be the thing, short of finding Kyron, that wouldmake LE decide to proceed anyway? I can't imagine.

I guess it would depend on how much circumstantial evidence that they may have that they have been keeping close to the vest. Desiree and Kaine have been adamant all along that Terri is the one. I have never heard them even suggest that it could be anyone else. In the beginning I thought that maybe they had tunnel vision for reasons unknown. After all of this time and they still do not have their son back, you would think that they would have exhausted any other possible avenues. The fact that they are not alluding to any other avenues makes me think that there may be more to the story that we are not privy too. I certainly hope that is the case. The thought of Kyron not being found is unbearable. The thought of the perp getting away with it is even more unthinkable.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 03, 2011, 03:32:50 AM »

I still think it is possible Kyron found himself alone and a pedo took him. That side door by the soccer field could have been a perfect place to just go poof. Or be taken out the back door through the boiler room. Kids have been taken by pedo's before, it will not be something new.
I am still on this darn fence.  I just really don't want to find myself bashing Terri and it turns out she didn't do it. I would rather be wrong, then know I accused an innocent person of the worse possible thing ever. I just don't think my conscience will allow me to do that. I have to wait for LE to arrest someone or come out with something.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2011, 03:53:58 AM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.

She wasn't thinking, which is what bothers me. I wonder if she is on and off some sort of medication? If she is so ingenius that she found a way to kidnap her step-son and get away with it so far, how come she was not smart enough to figure out that sexting to her husbands high school friend is not a good idea so shortly after her step-son disappeared?

She had said something about Dede just brought her a drink, maybe she was drunk...I will say though, they are going to have to prove the texts were written by Terri. I would gather from the pics, lol, they could prove parts of her where there, lol. OMG sorry but those texts were crazy! I think I am blushing right now!

BBM

LE knows Terri sent the texts. Her lawyers are not disputing that she sent them. That means it's pretty iron-clad evidence, especially with the photos, and LE can allow Kaine to use them in his divorce case because Terri can't dispute them being hers. What she didn't like was the fact that Kaine's divorce lawyer used them to show what Terri was doing while her daughter was taken away, her husband left her, and her stepson was missing.The real Terri was exposed....in more ways than one.

She was after MC because she needed a replacement for Kaine's financial support. Terri wanted MC to continue to fund her lifestyle. She put him on the fast track plan.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: January 03, 2011, 08:44:47 AM »

On this site, it exposes a person who used her website to make money off of Kyron.  So despicable.

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2010/12/ask-and-ye-shall-receive.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: January 03, 2011, 09:35:05 AM »

If Kyron had been captured on surveilliance inside the FM or Albertsons ... Terri would have been implicated in the disappearance of her stepson long ago.  However ... Terri had not been deemed even a person of interest in the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

++++++

Surveillance collected for Kyron case
Story Published: Jul 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM PST
Story Updated: Jul 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.

The corporate offices of Fred Meyer and Albertsons both confirmed to KATU News on Friday they are cooperating with investigators in the Kyron Horman case.

Officials with Albertsons said they’ve turned over surveillance video from their store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway on June 4, the day the Skyline School second-grader disappeared.

Fred Meyer officials, however, will only say they are working with detectives regarding at least one store. They said if they turned over surveillance video, it would be up to investigators to disclose it to the media; however, sources said that the Sunset Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Hillsboro has submitted video for investigators to review.

That store is five miles from Skyline School. The Albertsons, depending on the route taken, is anywhere from 14 to 16 miles from the school.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

I am sure the LE knows whether TH was actually in FM when she said she was. They have also said her bank records do not match up. I think they would have to have more than just the fact she wasn't where she said she was to be made a person of interest or be arrested. But it would explain why she is high on their suspicious list.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #232 on: January 03, 2011, 09:46:05 AM »

I still think it is possible Kyron found himself alone and a pedo took him. That side door by the soccer field could have been a perfect place to just go poof. Or be taken out the back door through the boiler room. Kids have been taken by pedo's before, it will not be something new.
I am still on this darn fence.  I just really don't want to find myself bashing Terri and it turns out she didn't do it. I would rather be wrong, then know I accused an innocent person of the worse possible thing ever. I just don't think my conscience will allow me to do that. I have to wait for LE to arrest someone or come out with something.
I feel the exact same way, did that once and the person was not guilty of anything. I also need to wait, I want no part of ruining someone's life anymore who may not be guilty. In the end one thing matters the person or people involved get charged and Kyron gets justice.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 03, 2011, 12:22:59 PM »

She had said something about Dede just brought her a drink, maybe she was drunk...I will say though, they are going to have to prove the texts were written by Terri. I would gather from the pics, lol, they could prove parts of her where there, lol. OMG sorry but those texts were crazy! I think I am blushing right now!

Considering in October, 2010 Terri's attorney did not deny that the sexting took place ... only objected to the exposure ... I tend to believe Terri may be the author.  No excuses but ... she could have been drunk when the contents of the sexting is considered.

Janet

+++++++

Kaine Horman trying to destroy estranged wife Terri Horman with 'vicious' court filing, her lawyers say
Published: Friday, October 29, 2010, 7:27 PM
Updated: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 10:54 AM

Terri Moulton Horman's lawyers say Kaine Horman is focused on his estranged wife's "destruction," and his most recent affidavit challenging her right to supervised parenting time with their daughter was intended only to "inflame and poison public opinion."

Kaine Horman's affidavit filed four days earlier is "vicious in its tone and content" and clearly meant to vilify Terri Horman in an effort to "completely destroy and sabotage" any relationship she might have with the couple's 2-year-old daughter, her divorce attorney Peter Bunch and criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze said in a motion Friday.

Kaine Horman called his wife an "emotionally disturbed individual" in the affidavit, referred to her failed polygraph tests and claimed alcohol abuse impaired her functioning since the birth of their daughter, Kiara. He said he believes Terri Horman was involved in his son's June 4 disappearance and wondered if Kiara witnessed "some unimaginable act of horror" that day.

He also attached 17 pages of graphic text messages from late June to early July between Terri Horman and a high school friend of his, Michael Cook.

<snipped>

Terri Horman's lawyers said the text messages between their client and Cook aren't relevant to whether Terri Horman should be allowed to see her daughter, were "gratuitously included" by Kaine Horman and his lawyer and violate state civil procedure.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/10/kaine_horman_trying_to_destroy.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: January 03, 2011, 12:28:43 PM »

If Kyron had been captured on surveilliance inside the FM or Albertsons ... Terri would have been implicated in the disappearance of her stepson long ago.  However ... Terri had not been deemed even a person of interest in the Kyron Horman case.

Janet

++++++

Surveillance collected for Kyron case
Story Published: Jul 9, 2010 at 6:35 PM PST
Story Updated: Jul 10, 2010 at 3:03 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.

The corporate offices of Fred Meyer and Albertsons both confirmed to KATU News on Friday they are cooperating with investigators in the Kyron Horman case.

Officials with Albertsons said they’ve turned over surveillance video from their store on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway on June 4, the day the Skyline School second-grader disappeared.

Fred Meyer officials, however, will only say they are working with detectives regarding at least one store. They said if they turned over surveillance video, it would be up to investigators to disclose it to the media; however, sources said that the Sunset Fred Meyer off Highway 26 in Hillsboro has submitted video for investigators to review.

That store is five miles from Skyline School. The Albertsons, depending on the route taken, is anywhere from 14 to 16 miles from the school.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

I am sure the LE knows whether TH was actually in FM when she said she was. They have also said her bank records do not match up. I think they would have to have more than just the fact she wasn't where she said she was to be made a person of interest or be arrested. But it would explain why she is high on their suspicious list.

There was a witness who did not conform to Kaine and LE's request not to talk to the media and ... that witness confirms that Terri was in FM with Kiara on the morning her stepson went missing.

Janet

+++++++

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
Last Update: 10:48 am

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: January 03, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »

I do not understand what is going over on Blink's site at all. They mostly seem convinced that not only the glasses, but the clothing shown by LE back in June, were all found and are Kyron's actual items. I think this is completely wrong and untrue. Why would LE be showing items already found and asking people to look out for them? They have said repeatedly that they have nothing to indicate what happened to Kyron and if they had recovered all of his clothes and his glasses, I would think that would tell them something or other. And what would be the chances they would find everything? In fact, I don't understand the whole "suspect zero" thing going on over at that site and the insistence that Kyron was seen leaving with someone.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 03, 2011, 12:46:55 PM »

I feel the exact same way, did that once and the person was not guilty of anything. I also need to wait, I want no part of ruining someone's life anymore who may not be guilty. In the end one thing matters the person or people involved get charged and Kyron gets justice.

No Rose

There was a time I felt justified in my suspicions regarding Terri Horman.  I believed media "reliable sources" that an arrest was imminent following the restraint order preventing Terri from contact with Kiara and ... following Terri's eviction from the family home.  After all ... these two events were based on Kaine being told by LE that there was probably cause that Terri was involved in a MFH plot and ... she was a participant in the disappearance of Kyron.

Six month's later and no arrest ... I am on the fence.  My speculations encompassing the disappearance of Kyron are branching out to other avenues of consideration.

Janet

++++++

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM

Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

+++++++ 

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #237 on: January 03, 2011, 12:49:21 PM »

I do not understand what is going over on Blink's site at all. They mostly seem convinced that not only the glasses, but the clothing shown by LE back in June, were all found and are Kyron's actual items. I think this is completely wrong and untrue. Why would LE be showing items already found and asking people to look out for them? They have said repeatedly that they have nothing to indicate what happened to Kyron and if they had recovered all of his clothes and his glasses, I would think that would tell them something or other. And what would be the chances they would find everything? In fact, I don't understand the whole "suspect zero" thing going on over at that site and the insistence that Kyron was seen leaving with someone.
You are not alone.  All I know is something never felt right to me from the beginning, and that is why I'm waiting to see what unfolds. A lot of the time, right away I get a gut feeling on who committed a crime, right now I go back and forth.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #238 on: January 03, 2011, 01:14:43 PM »

You are not alone.  All I know is something never felt right to me from the beginning, and that is why I'm waiting to see what unfolds. A lot of the time, right away I get a gut feeling on who committed a crime, right now I go back and forth.

Scooch over, ITA. I thought in the beginning it was either TH or a pedophile and with the evidence we KNOW I couldn't convict. That being said there could be far more known that they could present a jury that could change my mind, and while I know of ~300 cases where they were succesfully prosecuted without a body, this one has never felt right to me from the beginning. There are zones around schools where SO's can't live for a good reason, it is equivalent to a hunting ground as are parks and places kids congregate so I can see a perp who may not even have a record yet hunting their that morning since it was open to the public and chaotic.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 03, 2011, 01:16:51 PM »

I feel so much better when I am not on the fence. Sounds crazy huh! But with whatever is going on at Blink's it really makes you take pause. I wonder where Blink has gotten her information? It boggles my mind why LE would put out the clothing if it was already found. But, pretty much everything in this case boggles my mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.