April 25, 2024, 07:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199671 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »

As I do not have a link to access Blink's blog pertaining to the to the topic of the clothes and glasses ... I do not know where her speculation is coming from ... speculation which implies that the photos provided on the site of the Multnohah County Sheriff's Office are the actual clothing worn by Kyron when he disappeared.  The words in the official statement imply otherwise.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

To add to that information, we have on display the likenesses of the shirt, pants, socks and shoes Kyron was wearing on the day of his disappearance. The pants displayed here are of the same style Kyron was wearing, but those he was last seen in were darker. Otherwise these clothes represent identifying items in this search.  We show these items to create additional awareness for the public – seeing any of these items individually (a sock, a shirt or shoe) could be the tip that we need to locate Kyron.

Please click on images to enlarge

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#kyron

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »

I was sort of thinking perhaps he had a pair in a smaller size that he outgrew. It is also not uncommon for a child to have many pairs of glasses because their eyes are still changing. I thought it was interesting though because I didn't notice the pants had the spots on them.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2011, 07:55:25 PM »

As I do not have a link to access Blink's blog pertaining to the to the topic of the clothes and glasses ... I do not know where her speculation is coming from ... speculation which implies that the photos provided on the site of the Multnohah County Sheriff's Office are the actual clothing worn by Kyron when he disappeared.  The words in the official statement imply otherwise.

Janet

++++++

To add to that information, we have on display the likenesses of the shirt, pants, socks and shoes Kyron was wearing on the day of his disappearance. The pants displayed here are of the same style Kyron was wearing, but those he was last seen in were darker. Otherwise these clothes represent identifying items in this search.  We show these items to create additional awareness for the public – seeing any of these items individually (a sock, a shirt or shoe) could be the tip that we need to locate Kyron.

Janet it was a poster who said that, it was not blink. I don't recall if she has said anything one way or another on the clothing.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2011, 07:56:48 PM »

Several have asked what the sexting has to do with Kyron's disappearance, or I guess what it means to us - because at this point we don't know what it means to LE and their investigation.

I think that many of us on the "it matters" side of the fence feel it matters because it shows a state of mind towards the disappearance of the child.  In our eyes, in our *opinions* (with all the implications that word has) it shows a callousness and disregard for the state her life *should* be in if she were truly grieving and worried about the missing child.  In our eyes, it shows that rather than worrying about little Kyron (and three weeks is wayyy to early to be resolved), she's got extra-curricular activity of some sort on her mind.  It also shows that she's inappropriate in a way that is striking, and that inappropriateness again points back towards her feelings about the disappearance of Kyron.

Just as you feel it doesn't matter, it does strongly matter - so thank you for asking "why".  Just as we respect your opinion that it doesn't, I truly hope you respect our opinion that it not only does is quite significant.

This was a very respectful post, thank you for that.
It is not that I think it has nothing to do with it but I think it doesn't have a direct link to Kyron. Meaning one does not lead to the other.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2011, 07:57:22 PM »

Several have asked what the sexting has to do with Kyron's disappearance, or I guess what it means to us - because at this point we don't know what it means to LE and their investigation.

I think that many of us on the "it matters" side of the fence feel it matters because it shows a state of mind towards the disappearance of the child.  In our eyes, in our *opinions* (with all the implications that word has) it shows a callousness and disregard for the state her life *should* be in if she were truly grieving and worried about the missing child.  In our eyes, it shows that rather than worrying about little Kyron (and three weeks is wayyy to early to be resolved), she's got extra-curricular activity of some sort on her mind.  It also shows that she's inappropriate in a way that is striking, and that inappropriateness again points back towards her feelings about the disappearance of Kyron.

Just as you feel it doesn't matter, it does strongly matter - so thank you for asking "why".  Just as we respect your opinion that it doesn't, I truly hope you respect our opinion that it not only does is quite significant.
Thank-you, I understand what you are saying.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: January 03, 2011, 07:57:56 PM »

I know that half the stuff I look at on Ebay, there is a note saying "the spots or discoloration is from the camera, blah, blah, blah," and I think that may be the case with the pants. I think if the pair LE showed are a pair of Kyron's, they are the closest in style the parents had to show. I really do not think they are stained (or that they are THE pants.)
Thank-you, I don't believe they are the pants either.

I agree, they may have been the closest in style to Kyron's pants.  He doesn't seem like he was outgrowing his clothes terribly fast, the pants may have been older and it may have been hard to find an exact replica.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 03, 2011, 08:00:09 PM »

Janet

++++++

Janet it was a poster who said that, it was not blink. I don't recall if she has said anything one way or another on the clothing.

Thank you for clarifying Tracygirl.

I think the official statement at the official site of the Multnohah County Sheriff's Office speaks for itself.  I do not comprehend the discussion.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 03, 2011, 08:03:45 PM »

I think state of mind is very relevant.
Just look at how hard Bozo et al. are trying to keep Casey's exploits out of trial.
State of mind matters.

BTW, was looking at SoCal's forum. Seems there's a lot of SM and BOC bashing going on there.
I won't be going back.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 03, 2011, 08:05:14 PM »

I am not the poster who posted it but I think it goes with the theory of a kidnapping with items found of Kyrons during searches. I know there was discussion on a few boards about if Kryons glasses had been received with a ransom note. So I think this poster was speculating if perhaps other items had also been found.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 03, 2011, 08:07:54 PM »

Just look at how hard Bozo et al. are trying to keep Casey's exploits out of trial.
State of mind matters.

BTW, was looking at SoCal's forum. Seems there's a lot of SM and BOC bashing going on there.
I won't be going back.
I keep seeing something about this SoCal's forum and have no idea what that is.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: January 03, 2011, 08:12:32 PM »

State of mind matters.

I won't be going back.
I keep seeing something about this SoCal's forum and have no idea what that is.

socallinkss2.proboards.com
Hope that works. If I go the other way it's directly to my log in.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: January 03, 2011, 08:13:08 PM »

Sorry, that link doesn't work NRCG.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 03, 2011, 08:15:14 PM »

State of mind matters.

I won't be going back.

In my thinking, state of mine has to be an entire picture of the person. I understand what everyones concerns are, I think the texts show a person who is insecure, desperate, and afraid to be alone, not to mention inappropriate on many levels.
Desiree had said she felt Terri didn't like Kyron very much, she blamed him for the troubles in the marriage. I can imagine Terri was feeling like Kyron was at it again, ruining everything for her, because Terri was not a healthy minded woman at that point proved by an inappropriate act of sexting MC. I think she could have felt this way with or without hurting Kyron.
I respect all other opinions as I realize these are just my opinions.

so SM and Blink are getting bashed? Why now?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 03, 2011, 08:15:32 PM »

I am not the poster who posted it but I think it goes with the theory of a kidnapping with items found of Kyrons during searches. I know there was discussion on a few boards about if Kryons glasses had been received with a ransom note. So I think this poster was speculating if perhaps other items had also been found.

There are not many official statements from LE that have shed light on issues encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman but when those statements do happen ... I embrace them as truth and ... speculation on that particular issue ends for me.

In other words ... regarding this topic ... the implication is that law enforcement DO NOT have the clothing and glasses worn by Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Case Closed!  IMO

Janet

++++++

_____

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: January 03, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »

I logged out, duh. See if this works. If not, I saw it somewhere in this thread.

http://socallinkss2.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=logout

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: January 03, 2011, 08:16:33 PM »

Not sure how relevant this is but, I just read that Judge Meisenheimer had resigned (I guess that was in the news back in November) and a different judge will proceed with the Horman's divorce case.  Somehow I missed that.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 03, 2011, 08:20:57 PM »

I logged out, duh. See if this works. If not, I saw it somewhere in this thread.

http://socallinkss2.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=logout
Thank-you, it looks like you have to be a member to read there.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: January 03, 2011, 08:21:05 PM »

State of mind matters.

I won't be going back.

In my thinking, state of mine has to be an entire picture of the person. I understand what everyones concerns are, I think the texts show a person who is insecure, desperate, and afraid to be alone, not to mention inappropriate on many levels.
Desiree had said she felt Terri didn't like Kyron very much, she blamed him for the troubles in the marriage. I can imagine Terri was feeling like Kyron was at it again, ruining everything for her, because Terri was not a healthy minded woman at that point proved by an inappropriate act of sexting MC. I think she could have felt this way with or without hurting Kyron.

It appears that they are appalled by the suggestion that Terri could not be involved and don't approve of discussing Kaine's shortcomings.
For the record, I think Terri is responsible, however, am not opposed to alternate theorizing.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2011, 08:27:17 PM »

State of mind matters.

I won't be going back.

It appears that they are appalled by the suggestion that Terri could not be involved and don't approve of discussing Kaine's shortcomings.
For the record, I think Terri is responsible, however, am not opposed to alternate theorizing.

Curly - I'm not sure where you get that idea...I read over there just like I do here, and if anything, they are the anti-Terri cheerleaders.  Someone there implied that SM was nothing but Kaine-bashers, which I just shook my head at, since it is obviously not the case.  I think someone just likes to fan the flames (rolling my eyes)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »

There are not many official statements from LE that have shed light on issues encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman but when those statements do happen ... I embrace them as truth and ... speculation on that particular issue ends for me.

In other words ... regarding this topic ... the implication is that law enforcement DO NOT have the clothing and glasses worn by Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Case Closed!  IMO

Janet

++++++

Yep I agree Janet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.