March 28, 2024, 01:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 198350 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 04, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »

Today marks 7 months that Kyron has been missing.

yes it is....I was once away from my little boys for 3 weeks, I was a wreck without them. God be with Desiree today. My heart goes out to her. 7 months is too long to be away from her little boy, it is unimaginable to me.

(Bolded by me)
ITA, Tracygirl.  It's unimaginable to me too.    

Agree...so very sad. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 04, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »

If the judge graduated high school in 1964, I believe he will be turning 65 this year. 

He probably already planned for his retirement and knew that in October when he ruled to abate the case until the week of his retirement.  That way, a new judge could be assigned to the case and handle it the way they wanted to handle it.

Maybe this judge had already made his decision about retirement and that was final in his mind.  Getting the case of a lifetime didn't change his decision. 

Anyrate, I think he abated the case just beyond his retirement date.  The new judge will be able to handle the case they way she wants to as not much has happened in the case so far.

If he was born in 1964, he'd be 47, I think.

The article said he graduated college with his bachelor's degree in 1970. That would have him graduating HS in 1966, so he would be ~62 years old, I think.

(It also stated he was in HS in 1964, not that he graduated HS in 1964.)

His alternative recreation as a high school student in 1964 was to debate with members of the free speech movement based on his then held Young Republican views. He graduated from UCLA in 1970 with a baccalaureate in Political Science.

Oh, ok. That makes sense! Thank.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 04, 2011, 07:44:49 PM »

If the judge graduated high school in 1964, I believe he will be turning 65 this year. 

He probably already planned for his retirement and knew that in October when he ruled to abate the case until the week of his retirement.  That way, a new judge could be assigned to the case and handle it the way they wanted to handle it.

Maybe this judge had already made his decision about retirement and that was final in his mind.  Getting the case of a lifetime didn't change his decision. 

Anyrate, I think he abated the case just beyond his retirement date.  The new judge will be able to handle the case they way she wants to as not much has happened in the case so far.

The article said he graduated college with his bachelor's degree in 1970. That would have him graduating HS in 1966, so he would be ~62 years old, I think.

His alternative recreation as a high school student in 1964 was to debate with members of the free speech movement based on his then held Young Republican views. He graduated from UCLA in 1970 with a baccalaureate in Political Science.

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong...in high school in 1964 - senior = 65
If he was say a junior, that would make him 66 (not younger - right?)

Not to nit-pick, but I was in high school for 4 years, I assume he was also, from grades 9-12.

Since he graduated college in 1970, he probably took 4 years to do it, and graduated high school in 1966.

(In 1964, he probably was a sophomore in high school.)

That is how I am judging him to be ~62.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 04, 2011, 07:47:39 PM »

Where is Wykes these days? Anyone hear from her?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #384 on: January 04, 2011, 07:54:21 PM »

Seven months............where are you lil man?

God speed

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: January 04, 2011, 07:55:02 PM »

Hi Tracygirl! Wyks just posted this afternoon on Zahra's thread. Said she was having some computer troubles I believe but that she is now back online!  an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: January 04, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »

Hi Tracygirl! Wyks just posted this afternoon on Zahra's thread. Said she was having some computer troubles I believe but that she is now back online!  an angelic monkey

Thanks!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: January 04, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong...in high school in 1964 - senior = 65
If he was say a junior, that would make him 66 (not younger - right?)

Not to nit-pick, but I was in high school for 4 years, I assume he was also, from grades 9-12.

Since he graduated college in 1970, he probably took 4 years to do it, and graduated high school in 1966.

(In 1964, he probably was a sophomore in high school.)

That is how I am judging him to be ~62.

Okay - gotcha - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 04, 2011, 08:25:19 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »

Info to read if anyone is interested.  Marybeth Shaeffer is a former administrator of The TH support page

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/

Goodness me, that's a snake's nest if I've ever seen one.  O.O
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »

Info to read if anyone is interested.  Marybeth Shaeffer is a former administrator of The TH support page

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/

Goodness me, that's a snake's nest if I've ever seen one.  O.O

IMO, I think Ms. Cindy is a kook. You know "cookoo for koko puffs". I would take anything she says with a grain of salt. A VERY small grain.

She's nauseating and irritating.     

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »

So, I'm curious to see what the presiding judge is going to do. Will she be in favor of Kaine or Terri? Every judge is swayed in a direction. Since she is a previous ADA, will she sway to the side of prolonging the criminal case in the divorce hearings to protect the criminal investigation?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2011, 09:40:13 PM »

Several have asked what the sexting has to do with Kyron's disappearance, or I guess what it means to us - because at this point we don't know what it means to LE and their investigation.

I think that many of us on the "it matters" side of the fence feel it matters because it shows a state of mind towards the disappearance of the child.  In our eyes, in our *opinions* (with all the implications that word has) it shows a callousness and disregard for the state her life *should* be in if she were truly grieving and worried about the missing child.  In our eyes, it shows that rather than worrying about little Kyron (and three weeks is wayyy to early to be resolved), she's got extra-curricular activity of some sort on her mind.  It also shows that she's inappropriate in a way that is striking, and that inappropriateness again points back towards her feelings about the disappearance of Kyron.

Just as you feel it doesn't matter, it does strongly matter - so thank you for asking "why".  Just as we respect your opinion that it doesn't, I truly hope you respect our opinion that it not only does is quite significant.

Yes, that's what bothers me about that whole sexting thing, well said. I can't imagine sexting/flirting even being a thought if I had a child missing and if for some reason it was, I still wouldn't even go there, knowing if found out I would look even worse on many levels. 
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »

I really hope that the divorce details can be kept sealed.
The sexting, it sure turned alot of persons against her and I can't think of any good reason why they were given to Kaine and why his lawyer felt that it was a good idea, never mind a good legal idea to have them included. I like to know what makes people tick, but those sexts have nothing to do with Kyron and I felt after I read them, that it was none of my business.
I even felt ashamed of myself for reading them. Even if they are expunged from the divorce papers, the information is out there and the damage was done. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube now.   

Did they ever say? I always assumed the text records were obtained by LE and Kaine to see if they held useful information and instead they found those.

I think those were very relavent to the custody battle. They would be if it were my custody battle anyway. If I already had one child go missing, leaving any other kids, with someone who themself, thru texts admitted they were drinking, had friends running around in thongs and sexting, would not be a risk I'd be willing to leave my other kids in.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2011, 10:10:45 PM »

You can talk about the sexting until you're blue in the face. Does the sexting prove that she had anything to do with Kyrons disappearance? Nope. Does it help to analyze the sexting? Nope. Is it important to the case as far as POI? Nope.

IMO, Terri did it because that is what she does. She preys on men to build herself up. To make her feel better.

She can pretend all she wants to be the cook, the baker, the photographer of her happy family, and the person that keeps her family together, but we know better. Terri does whatever is going to make her be put on a pedestal.

Terri's character does not make her a public POI. It's her actions from day one that does. It's her lies, her denial, and her silence. She doesn't care a hooty batooty about Kyron. Terri cares about Terri.

shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »

I actually had a neighbor that did MFH.

The would be murderer went to LE.

He was wired.  Info was got on tape and money exchanged hands.  Busted. 

LE believed about my neighbor I am sure because he is a nasty piece of work.  But they couldn't act until the deal was sealed.

THs deal was not sealed.  So, too bad, unlesss there is more info out there that we don't know about.

Good for them, they all need to do that. WOW!!! No matter how hard I try I can't even begin to understand how people are even capable of plotting MFH or arsenic poisonings etc I caught parts of a show on yesterday where a wife had poisoned her husband, spent all his insurance and was in the process of killing her own daughter, when she was caught.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #396 on: January 04, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »

Oh, and the excessive drinking. I'm not buying it. If you look at the FB pics, they both drank, so I don't even consider that a point of contention. JMO

I personally don't care about the family dynamics. I just want to know where Kyron is.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #397 on: January 04, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »

This monkey is shuffling off.  Good night Monkeys and God Bless you and your loved ones.  an angelic monkey

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 04, 2011, 11:13:19 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.

She wasn't thinking, which is what bothers me. I wonder if she is on and off some sort of medication? If she is so ingenius that she found a way to kidnap her step-son and get away with it so far, how come she was not smart enough to figure out that sexting to her husbands high school friend is not a good idea so shortly after her step-son disappeared?

She had said something about Dede just brought her a drink, maybe she was drunk...I will say though, they are going to have to prove the texts were written by Terri. I would gather from the pics, lol, they could prove parts of her where there, lol. OMG sorry but those texts were crazy! I think I am blushing right now!

BBM

LE knows Terri sent the texts. Her lawyers are not disputing that she sent them. That means it's pretty iron-clad evidence, especially with the photos, and LE can allow Kaine to use them in his divorce case because Terri can't dispute them being hers. What she didn't like was the fact that Kaine's divorce lawyer used them to show what Terri was doing while her daughter was taken away, her husband left her, and her stepson was missing.The real Terri was exposed....in more ways than one.

She was after MC because she needed a replacement for Kaine's financial support. Terri wanted MC to continue to fund her lifestyle. She put him on the fast track plan.

WE know NONE of that as fact, it's supposition and speculation as to what Terri thinks and NOT one person here knows what that is. I do think (again speculating) that she did it knowing Kaine would find out, and I don't think she choose MC as a permanent replacement and can't recall what he even did for a living, but from the last affadavit we found K earned around 90m in 02 IIRC.......sadly in specific parts of the county that is not enough to live on, for instance San Diego vs podunk, Ohio.

I think Terri was pathetic and needy, and it was IMO like a cry for attn "someone pay attn to me", "someone love me, think I am attractive" etc., I have known ppl like that and their self worth and any self esteem is usually the lowest of the low.

Excuse me....but yes we do know for a FACT that Terri sent the texts. LE gave that info to Kaine. And that's all I was referring to. I never said anyone knew her motivations....I gave my opinion

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 04, 2011, 11:20:31 PM »

I really hope that the divorce details can be kept sealed.
The sexting, it sure turned alot of persons against her and I can't think of any good reason why they were given to Kaine and why his lawyer felt that it was a good idea, never mind a good legal idea to have them included. I like to know what makes people tick, but those sexts have nothing to do with Kyron and I felt after I read them, that it was none of my business.
I even felt ashamed of myself for reading them. Even if they are expunged from the divorce papers, the information is out there and the damage was done. Can't put the toothpaste back in the tube now.   

Did they ever say? I always assumed the text records were obtained by LE and Kaine to see if they held useful information and instead they found those.

I think those were very relavent to the custody battle. They would be if it were my custody battle anyway. If I already had one child go missing, leaving any other kids, with someone who themself, thru texts admitted they were drinking, had friends running around in thongs and sexting, would not be a risk I'd be willing to leave my other kids in.
[/b]

That's it exactly. The divorce is not strictly about Kyron, and Kyron only. It is about the dissolution of the marriage, and custody of Kiara, and that is VERY good and damaging evidence in the divorce case. Kaine's lawyer would actually be negligent if she didn't use it.

The civil case and the criminal case are intertwining in some ways, and that makes it tough. But these are still SEPARATE CASES, and need to be seen that way.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.