April 18, 2024, 08:39:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199503 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: January 05, 2011, 01:28:12 AM »

Again, who is RS and why was he given so much credibilty?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 05, 2011, 01:32:02 AM »

Hey ... it may not be hinky afterall.  Could it be that Judge Meisenheimer had personal issues in his life that dictated his sudden departure prior to the selection of a replacement?

Janet

I agree, I think it had nothing to do with TH and KH.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: January 05, 2011, 01:32:38 AM »

Yes, I came back before going to bed.

I don't believe for one moment that it was a set up. She did it because that's what she does. To look further into that theory is a waste of time, IMO.

Truly off to bed now. GN Monkeys.

Curiosity questions:

Why do you think that MC would have been using Kaine's phone? 

Could that have been so there would be an easily accessible record of the texting? 

Is there a possibility that MC was not the one using the phone?

Is there a possiblity that MC was not alone on his end when the texting was being done? 

And if I recall, during the conversation in the texting, MC actually SAID that he was in the process of composing an email to Kaine.  At the time, I thought that was very interesting.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: January 05, 2011, 01:33:29 AM »

I came across the following document.  It is a request by Terri's attorney to modify the restraining order that is preventing Terri from contact with her daughter.

Janet

++++

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/hormanfiling.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 05, 2011, 01:36:23 AM »

Today marks 7 months that Kyron has been missing.

crying monkey

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: January 05, 2011, 01:37:37 AM »

Today marks 7 months that Kyron has been missing.

crying monkey

Me too Shell...I started out my day today with the thought..."OMG, 7 months!".  Too, too long.  It is time for answers, and for Kyron to be found Sad
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 05, 2011, 01:41:14 AM »

Several have asked what the sexting has to do with Kyron's disappearance, or I guess what it means to us - because at this point we don't know what it means to LE and their investigation.

I think that many of us on the "it matters" side of the fence feel it matters because it shows a state of mind towards the disappearance of the child.  In our eyes, in our *opinions* (with all the implications that word has) it shows a callousness and disregard for the state her life *should* be in if she were truly grieving and worried about the missing child.  In our eyes, it shows that rather than worrying about little Kyron (and three weeks is wayyy to early to be resolved), she's got extra-curricular activity of some sort on her mind.  It also shows that she's inappropriate in a way that is striking, and that inappropriateness again points back towards her feelings about the disappearance of Kyron.

Just as you feel it doesn't matter, it does strongly matter - so thank you for asking "why".  Just as we respect your opinion that it doesn't, I truly hope you respect our opinion that it not only does is quite significant.

Yes, that's what bothers me about that whole sexting thing, well said. I can't imagine sexting/flirting even being a thought if I had a child missing and if for some reason it was, I still wouldn't even go there, knowing if found out I would look even worse on many levels. 

Going out on a limb and saying..I do not for one moment think she left any spot on any sofa. She is a manipulator.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: January 05, 2011, 01:43:03 AM »

I keep thinking about Kaine's attorney wanting Medical records. I guess it is fair to assume that they are Terri's. I wonder if Terri has a diagnosed mental condition? One that she takes medication for? If so, you would think that it would have been "leaked". On the other hand, if Terri was on some sort of prescription medication and was mixing these drugs with alcohol, well, that would leave Kaine in a precarious situation with regards to allowing his children in her care. I don't know, Terri's actions almost scream mental disorder. She is either guilty as sin or she is not right in the head mentally. I got chills reading those texts. In fairness, as Puzzler pointed out, there may have been more to the texts that we have not seen. I thought it was really really odd how Terri jumped into the sex talk so soon. Maybe there are many more texts?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: January 05, 2011, 01:44:42 AM »

There's more than one way to look at why some one would be set up.

An earlier post said they didn't think Terri was set up...that she did the sexting because that's what she does.

Maybe Terri has done sexting before to multiple people.

Someone that knows that could have set her up to do it again. For a reason.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 05, 2011, 01:45:13 AM »

Several have asked what the sexting has to do with Kyron's disappearance, or I guess what it means to us - because at this point we don't know what it means to LE and their investigation.

I think that many of us on the "it matters" side of the fence feel it matters because it shows a state of mind towards the disappearance of the child.  In our eyes, in our *opinions* (with all the implications that word has) it shows a callousness and disregard for the state her life *should* be in if she were truly grieving and worried about the missing child.  In our eyes, it shows that rather than worrying about little Kyron (and three weeks is wayyy to early to be resolved), she's got extra-curricular activity of some sort on her mind.  It also shows that she's inappropriate in a way that is striking, and that inappropriateness again points back towards her feelings about the disappearance of Kyron.

Just as you feel it doesn't matter, it does strongly matter - so thank you for asking "why".  Just as we respect your opinion that it doesn't, I truly hope you respect our opinion that it not only does is quite significant.

Yes, that's what bothers me about that whole sexting thing, well said. I can't imagine sexting/flirting even being a thought if I had a child missing and if for some reason it was, I still wouldn't even go there, knowing if found out I would look even worse on many levels. 

Going out on a limb and saying..I do not for one moment think she left any spot on any sofa. She is a manipulator.

I am telling you, it is like watching a black widow spider.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 05, 2011, 01:47:58 AM »

An earlier post said they didn't think Terri was set up...that she did the sexting because that's what she does.

It would not be illegal for Kaine to ask Mike to text Terri to see if she might give him any information. If that is the case, it would be nice if Kaine and Cook were honest about it. We need someone in this case to be forthcoming and honest.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 05, 2011, 01:48:58 AM »

MK, you've asked that before, but I don't recall anyone answering your question.  I'll take a stab at it.

IMO, RS is one who gave LE a reason to hope they could catch Terri in something illegal; however, it seems to be that the hope didn't come attached with "proof". So LE set up a sting.  It failed. 

IMO, LE gave RS "credibility" BEFORE he earned it. 

IMO, LE handled that very badly and that is the reasons "why" the DA is took charge of the case after that.

Ask yourself, "why" did the DA take charge of the case?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 05, 2011, 01:52:44 AM »

Does anyone know if the sexts were put on online in its entirety? Some of them seem to be cut off from ones that are not shown. I thought for some reason that the texts were a one time thing. Apparently Terri was texting Mike over a period of time. Not once was Kyron mentioned. Not once. I also found it odd that Terri spoke of walking around in a thong with DeDe present, but maybe that was just for Mike's benefit. Guilty or not ( I think she is guilty) she is one cold person not to mention her missing step-son at all especially in light of the fact that Mike Cook supposedly re-entered Kaines life just to help find Kyron. Interesting that Mike never mentions Kyron either.

No - not online in the entirety.  I believe the "filing" only included the portion about the sexting. 

We don't know what all the other texts said.  There could have been plenty of discussion about Kaine, Kyron and Kiara.  We don't know because those texts are not included.  Also, because those texts are not included, we don't know if Kaine, Kyron and Kiara were discussed at all.

I believe from the texts you can ascertain that Terri was in the bedroom and DeDe was somewhere else.

Or Terri was right there with Dede and was full of BS

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: January 05, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »

I do not see a setup..I think it is what she does.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 05, 2011, 01:54:56 AM »

MK, you've asked that before, but I don't recall anyone answering your question.  I'll take a stab at it.

IMO, RS is one who gave LE a reason to hope they could catch Terri in something illegal; however, it seems to be that the hope didn't come attached with "proof". So LE set up a sting.  It failed. 

IMO, LE handled that very badly and that is the reasons "why" the DA is took charge of the case after that.

Puzzler,
Wasn't the FBI involved at that time? This is what I do not understand. Maybe I have watched too many bad crime shows, but it has always been my impression that the Feds take precedent over the local LE. I just cannot imagine the FBI watching on while this botched sting took place. Makes no sense to me.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 05, 2011, 01:56:24 AM »

It would not be illegal for Kaine to ask Mike to text Terri to see if she might give him any information. If that is the case, it would be nice if Kaine and Cook were honest about it. We need someone in this case to be forthcoming and honest.

IMO, one reason for MC using Kaine's phone would be so that the account holder's record of the texting would be easily accessible to Kaine to use in the divorce case. 

If MC's phone was used, it would require a court order to obtain the "carrier" record and potentially not be accessible for the civial case due to the ongoing-criminal investigation and LE not releasing evidence in the investigation.

The account holder record is what was filed as the exhibit to the sworn affidavit.  The court requires that a carrier record be filed with the court. Why did Rackner, Kaine's attorney, allow an exhibit to be filed this is not in the form that is required by the court?

Would the carrier record read "exactly" as the account holder record? 

Also, I think it would be interesting to the court to know what was said in texting before and after the sexting portion. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: January 05, 2011, 01:57:09 AM »

Puzzler,
Wasn't the FBI involved at that time? This is what I do not understand. Maybe I have watched too many bad crime shows, but it has always been my impression that the Feds take precedent over the local LE. I just cannot imagine the FBI watching on while this botched sting took place. Makes no sense to me.

Good question.  IDK.  I just know that after that fiasco, the DA took over the case.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: January 05, 2011, 01:58:32 AM »

I do not see a setup..I think it is what she does.

I'm not talking about a set-up to get her to "sext" - the question is about the phones, the records and why the record "required by the court" is NOT the form of record used.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: January 05, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »

Yes, I came back before going to bed.

I don't believe for one moment that it was a set up. She did it because that's what she does. To look further into that theory is a waste of time, IMO.

Truly off to bed now. GN Monkeys.

Curiosity questions:

Why do you think that MC would have been using Kaine's phone? 

Could that have been so there would be an easily accessible record of the texting? 

Is there a possibility that MC was not the one using the phone?

Is there a possiblity that MC was not alone on his end when the texting was being done? 

And if I recall, during the conversation in the texting, MC actually SAID that he was in the process of composing an email to Kaine.  At the time, I thought that was very interesting.

You're right.  I totally forgot about that.  TY.  Didn't he say he was composing a "long" email to Kaine? 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 05, 2011, 02:01:38 AM »

I think the MFH sting was botched from the get go when another person showed up with the gardener/landscaper (whatever he was). TH had to report it, think about it. She smelled hinky right away. The only thing to do was report it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.