March 28, 2024, 03:56:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 198364 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Kaine fears daughter saw unimaginable horror
Posted on October 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 27 at 6:16 AM

Kaine also stated in the filing that it was common for Terri to be visibly impaired from alcohol, including slurred speech and a staggering gait.

Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman-Terri-unfit-105734863.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: January 05, 2011, 09:42:22 PM »

I think every nut in the country is coming out to play these days.

No doubt, it is sadly turning into a circus and it is NOT a game like some of the blogs/forums I have found recently depict (I wish I never knew they existed), how can ppl be so twisted and isn't it or shouldn't it be all about finding out where Kyron is, bringing him home and assuring that the perp (s) are brought to justice. The backstabbing, infighting and name calling I have seen is like nothing I have ever witnessed.......I do remember McCann case being horrible but IIRC FB wasn't around then and it seems like it's become a curse as well as a tool for raising awareness to for missing children. Some of them like the truth will tell blah blah blah are strictly vendettas IMO

I cannot believe it either. It is sickening to me. The comments and name calling are beyond reasonable in my opinion.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: January 05, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Kaine also stated in the filing that it was common for Terri to be visibly impaired from alcohol, including slurred speech and a staggering gait.

Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

What I want to know is if this is the truth or an act from a desperate father to keep his young daughter safe and out of the path of his wife who he believes helped to disappear his son.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #563 on: January 05, 2011, 09:46:48 PM »

(snipped)

OK I have to ask, because I don't recall anyone asking before:  where was Kaine before midnight/1 a.m.?  Was he at home upstairs going to sleep because of work the next day?  Was he out working?  Was he just out with friends?  Has anyone else wondered what I'm wondering, or am I just bananas?  Very Happy

No, not just you.....many of us have addressed this only to be called a hater? I am interested because it makes little sense to me to leave a toddler on the floor or couch when they put everything and anything in their mouth at that stage (I can see so many "what ifs" ). I also wonder why he didn't put Kiara to bed himslef since Terri was passed out, and to be honest I'd have out her in my room next to me so if Terri woke up and tried to get her up, I'd put my foot down so fast it would make your head spin when you consider the affadavit information, but then again if this is all true I wouldn't have left her alone with the kids, and sure as he77 wouldn't let her drive with them. I shudder to think what could have happened to Kiara during that time, choked on something on the floor.....anything, but I am overprotective I guess. The only other options are he was out and didn't come home until midnight to one am or was drinking too and didn't notice it?

IM my son is a young teen and has a tendency to wander at night due to his autism. To this day I sleep with one eye open and I am always listening for his door to open. My husband does the same thing so it is just not a mommy thing. It is like listening for a toddler and with the same concerns, what can he get into, will he pull something onto himself, will he put something in his mouth and start to choke. I live this everynight since he was able to walk. This is one of the reasons I don't drink anymore because what if there is an emergency and I had a drink, would I be able to respond like I need to. Every so often I have to allow my childrens dad to have visitation. He has had a problem with drinking in the past. My boys sometimes leave for up to a couple of weeks. I worry constantly about my son to the point I am worthless.

I can only imagine how horrible that must be, I am so blessed to have been able to show proof to the court of my ex self medicating and alcohol abuse (the alkie abuse only occured months after I booted him out), and then able to completely terminate his parental rights....it's one thing to allege and another to prove so I sure hope there is some proof other than one spouse against another, and I totally understand what you are saying about barely sleeping~I was the same way when my kids were toddlers, but then again mine could crawl out of their cribs at 18-20 months so I locked them in the room with those knobs that just spin and out them on every door in the house.....but I am a worrier no doubt. Also, I am sure you are not worthless just wracked with worry and IMO that is normal considering the circumstances. Prayers for you TG an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: January 05, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »

Visibly Impaired

What I want to know is if this is the truth or an act from a desperate father to keep his young daughter safe and out of the path of his wife who he believes helped to disappear his son.

Could very well be the case and who could blame him......yet, in the majority of courts they require proof and for all we know there could be some, but a he said she said doesn't cut it IMOO. It's beyond tragic and here we are 7 months later praying that LE is closer to naming a suspect, yet also wondering if it is indeed cold

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2011, 09:59:29 PM »

I'm guessing that this was this guys poor attempt at making a new version of Chris Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" video. First of all some of those remake's were funny a few years ago when the original came outm it's old now and secondly that was because they were made by kids and over non serious things. For someone to even attempt comedy based off a 7 year old going missing, makes me think some of those white padded room facilities do allow patients access to computers. Who does that!!! That's messed up!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 05, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Your thoughts have crossed my mind.

Considering Kaine's allegations against Terri in his filings regarding the neglect of Kiara also implicates him in the neglect of his daughter ... I believe that Kaine may be resorting to anything to obtain custody of Kiara.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 05, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »

I don't think Kaine thought out this particular allegation.  If Terri was regularly drinking herself into a stupor and neglecting Kiara ... it makes sense that prior to going to bed ... Kaine would put Kiara down for the night ... even bringing her to bed with him if necessary.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: January 05, 2011, 10:09:09 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Considering Kaine's allegations against Terri in his filings regarding the neglect of Kiara also implicates him in the neglect of his daughter ... I believe that Kaine may be resorting to anything to obtain custody of Kiara.

Janet 

It is something to consider I think. Although, the truth is the way to go right now or it could back fire on him. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: January 05, 2011, 10:09:52 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Janet 
And Kyron.....

The what ifs are horrible, what if he'd allowed Kryon to stay with Desiree (that can be done without changing custody).....would it have made a difference? Thoughts?

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: January 05, 2011, 10:11:01 PM »

I'm guessing that this was this guys poor attempt at making a new version of Chris Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" video. First of all some of those remake's were funny a few years ago when the original came outm it's old now and secondly that was because they were made by kids and over non serious things. For someone to even attempt comedy based off a 7 year old going missing, makes me think some of those white padded room facilities do allow patients access to computers. Who does that!!! That's messed up!!!

I hope he realizes the story is not about poor terri, it is about poor Kyron who has been away from his family for 7 mo. I didn't find the video interesting nor funny, I thought it was tasteless.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #571 on: January 05, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »

I don't think Kaine thought out this particular allegation.  If Terri was regularly drinking herself into a stupor and neglecting Kiara ... it makes sense that prior to going to bed ... Kaine would put Kiara down for the night ... even bringing her to bed with him if necessary.

Janet

BUMPED

You and I see to be on the same wave length, I posted the exact thing 50 seconds later.......I know many parents don't want to do that, but I'd do it in a heartbeat if I thought it would help my child in any way, shape or form.

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: January 05, 2011, 10:14:55 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Janet 
And Kyron.....

The what ifs are horrible, what if he'd allowed Kryon to stay with Desiree (that can be done without changing custody).....would it have made a difference? Thoughts?

I want to add, it could be considered child endangerment as well, much more serious then neglect as if neglect was not bad enough. I don't know perhaps she was a drunk and he didn't notice as he said. 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: January 05, 2011, 10:20:25 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Janet 

It is something to consider I think. Although, the truth is the way to go right now or it could back fire on him. 

Kaine doesn't have to do anything to obtain custody of Kiara. He has custody. The ball is in Terri's court and always has been. If Terri were not in danger of self incrimination she would challenge these assertions and fight for custody/visitation of her daughter.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: January 05, 2011, 10:22:29 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Janet 

Kaine doesn't have to do anything to obtain custody of Kiara. He has custody. The ball is in Terri's court and always has been. If Terri were not in danger of self incrimination she would challenge these assertions and fight for custody/visitation of her daughter.

He doesn't have permanent custody of their daughter, he is trying to retain custody. The ball is in both their courts.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: January 05, 2011, 10:31:10 PM »

I wonder how anyone in authority will look at the fact that TH did not fight for her daughter.  I cannot see anyone in authority finding that as a sing that she needs much in the line of custody.  By the time this plays out, it might be 10 or more months that TH hasn't seen her daughter.

I see other posters on here have had spouses that abused chemicals (drugs and or alcohol).  How long did it take you to figure out what was happening?  How long do you think it had been going on before you even started noticing?

As far as the spoof video, it doesn't mention Kyron does it?  Its spoofing TH.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 05, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »

Terri Horman fights back
Story Published: Oct 30, 2010 at 6:21 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM PST

Meanwhile, the reply addresses Kaine's assertion he received information from police that Terri tried to hire someone to murder him and may be involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman as mere "hearsay."

"[Terri] is unable to obtain information from the police that is essential to the[se] claims raised by [Kaine]," the reply claims.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106387693.html

http://media.katu.com/documents/terri+horman+reply.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: January 05, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »

I wonder how anyone in authority will look at the fact that TH did not fight for her daughter.  I cannot see anyone in authority finding that as a sing that she needs much in the line of custody.  By the time this plays out, it might be 10 or more months that TH hasn't seen her daughter.

I see other posters on here have had spouses that abused chemicals (drugs and or alcohol).  How long did it take you to figure out what was happening?  How long do you think it had been going on before you even started noticing?

Visibly Impaired

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 05, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »

You and I see to be on the same wave length, I posted the exact thing 50 seconds later.......

<snipped>

You know what they say ...

Great minds think alike.

They also say ...

Fools seldom differ.

Which is it?

Good Night All.

Janet
7:50 PM PT

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: January 05, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »

I can only answer for myself, but when my husband started and I saw him fall asleep on the couch while eating I thought he was just exhausted, then he did it again a few days later, I followed him to a Dr's visit one day under the guise of going to Starbucks and knowing it was not his normal internest so I went to the pharmacies we used and asked for our records "for tax purposes", then I knew what was going on......but even before that I refused to allow him alone in the house with the kids or to even drive with them.

I refused to watch the video after the first few seconds and the title realizing it was just more drama and BS....sick IMO no matter who it spoofs.

Night all.....daughter just dropped by to pick up her birthday present and now I am going to balance my empty checkbook:)

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.