April 26, 2024, 07:56:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199696 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: January 05, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »

If Terri is not indicted ... could a divorce imply that Kaine is in position to file a lawsuit against the School District for negligence in the disappearance of his son and ... any settlement received would not be considered "joint assets".

I read somewhere that a lottery ticket purchased prior to a divorce but is cashed in afterwards is still considered "joint assets".
_______

Scheduled hearing in pending Horman divorce case is postponed, court staff say
Published: Monday, January 03, 2011, 7:59 PM
Updated: Monday, January 03, 2011, 8:16 PM

Terri Horman's divorce attorney Peter Bunch argued that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron's disappearance from Skyline School, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself. Bunch argued that law enforcement are trying to obtain discovery through the civil proceeding for the ongoing criminal case.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer ruled in October that there's "substantial overlap of evidence" between the divorce case and the criminal inquiry and parallel proceedings could create a discovery nightmare. But he said he also had to balance Terri Horman's constitutional rights with Kaine Horman's right to a prompt resolution of custody, parenting, property and financial matters.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/post_53.html

I believe there was a "six-month" timeframe to do that and the six months have already passed.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: January 05, 2011, 11:23:50 PM »

Who the heck are these people and why is this person so upset? Who is cindy again?

This has been going on for days.

Vile.

The person was outted days ago - why continue? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 05, 2011, 11:36:12 PM »

I wonder how anyone in authority will look at the fact that TH did not fight for her daughter.  I cannot see anyone in authority finding that as a sing that she needs much in the line of custody.  By the time this plays out, it might be 10 or more months that TH hasn't seen her daughter.

I see other posters on here have had spouses that abused chemicals (drugs and or alcohol).  How long did it take you to figure out what was happening?  How long do you think it had been going on before you even started noticing?

As far as the spoof video, it doesn't mention Kyron does it?  Its spoofing TH.

I can only answer for myself, but when my husband started and I saw him fall asleep on the couch while eating I thought he was just exhausted, then he did it again a few days later, I followed him to a Dr's visit one day under the guise of going to Starbucks and knowing it was not his normal internest so I went to the pharmacies we used and asked for our records "for tax purposes", then I knew what was going on......but even before that I refused to allow him alone in the house with the kids or to even drive with them.

I refused to watch the video after the first few seconds and the title realizing it was just more drama and BS....sick IMO no matter who it spoofs.

Night all.....daughter just dropped by to pick up her birthday present and now I am going to balance my empty checkbook:)

How long had he been abusing?  If there were pharmacy records, it must have been awhile. 

I have to say that I cam confused though.  How could he be abusing when he was getting prescriptions from a pharmacy?  No one noticed?  The doctor?  The pharmacist?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: January 05, 2011, 11:37:49 PM »

Who the heck are these people and why is this person so upset? Who is cindy again?

Vile.

Who knows what info is correct, but it appears that TH took James back to get child support.    She apparently asked people to get clothes for her son as well.  If true, that shows some interesting things for sure.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #584 on: January 05, 2011, 11:55:07 PM »

I wonder how anyone in authority will look at the fact that TH did not fight for her daughter.  I cannot see anyone in authority finding that as a sing that she needs much in the line of custody.  By the time this plays out, it might be 10 or more months that TH hasn't seen her daughter.

I see other posters on here have had spouses that abused chemicals (drugs and or alcohol).  How long did it take you to figure out what was happening?  How long do you think it had been going on before you even started noticing?

I can only answer for myself, but when my husband started and I saw him fall asleep on the couch while eating I thought he was just exhausted, then he did it again a few days later, I followed him to a Dr's visit one day under the guise of going to Starbucks and knowing it was not his normal internest so I went to the pharmacies we used and asked for our records "for tax purposes", then I knew what was going on......but even before that I refused to allow him alone in the house with the kids or to even drive with them.

I refused to watch the video after the first few seconds and the title realizing it was just more drama and BS....sick IMO no matter who it spoofs.

Night all.....daughter just dropped by to pick up her birthday present and now I am going to balance my empty checkbook:)

How long had he been abusing?  If there were pharmacy records, it must have been awhile. 

I have to say that I cam confused though.  How could he be abusing when he was getting prescriptions from a pharmacy?  No one noticed?  The doctor?  The pharmacist?

Six weeks of pharmacy records.....sorry to confuse you but there are these things called pain clinics that write prescriptions for anything, oxycontin, xanax, soma and in huge quantities. I am not sure the pain doc cares or he'd be out of business, as for the pharmacist I don't think in 2003 it was a huge problem so my bad. I perceived it as self medicating and whether or not a dr or pharmacist would say it was abuse or not was totally irrelevant as they weren't living in my home so that was MY call to make on what I witnessed, and I wasn't about to leave my kids (the young ones) alone with him for fear he'd pass out as he was doing while eating nor allow him to drive with ANY of them.....I guess my desire to protect them allowed me to call it as I saw it, and not sit back and have someone tell me it was abuse or self medicating because he loathed himself and was a narcissist, I chose my way of handling it and that was to err on the side of caution. I guess you think as long as it's an RX it can't be abused I also was able to subpeona ALL his medical records( going back 3 yrs) during divorce shortly after and I was right about the dates. Maybe I just am more vigilant than others, but my kids are my precious cargo so that's just how I handle things..more proactive then reactive.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #585 on: January 06, 2011, 12:00:16 AM »

Vile.

Who knows what info is correct, but it appears that TH took James back to get child support.    She apparently asked people to get clothes for her son as well.  If true, that shows some interesting things for sure.

Also, for anyone just a FYI.......pharmacy records will show if you rec'd a RX the day before~and many will give them to you for tax purposes.

OK, now I really am going to bed after the checkbook 6 birthdays, the Island lease fee, toll bridge passes and 2 birthdays parties of my son's friends all after Christmas (now I am thinking I should have planned my kids to be summer babies for a break between Christmas and Birthday )

Also, Happy Birthday Lazydog~ you and my first born share a birthdate

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: January 06, 2011, 12:19:53 AM »

Vile.

Whether what info is correct is not what I meant...I meant the person was outted days ago...whether right or wrong...but it just keeps goning on and IMO in such a disgraceful manner...if you 've got info against some - just post it - why keep do it in such a vile manner - all my opinion, or course.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: January 06, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »

Yes, some states allow only one party to know about being recorded. 

If TH did not send those texts, she has 2 attorneys.  I believe at least one of them should have said that they are not hers and challenge them instead of allowing the world to think that she wrote them and further vilify her.

Therefore, I believe that they are hers.  It was said that there were hundreds of texts, so we saw a tiny fraction of them

ITA. Why didn't they?

just guessing here...but because of the photos attached that could identify her? 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 06, 2011, 12:29:36 AM »

Rehab clinics are full of people on subscribed meds. People get clever in obtaining them.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 06, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »

OOps, my last post was in reference to this post

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 06, 2011, 01:20:11 AM »

I agree that those supporting Terri and anti-Terri are really getting horrible. I am not a prude, but the continuous filthy language, the redundant statments and the childishness of all of it is getting really bad. Personally, I would not want the majority of these people on my side no matter who I was. I start reading some of this stuff and I think, ok, but WHERE IS KYRON???
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: January 06, 2011, 01:37:14 AM »

I agree that those supporting Terri and anti-Terri are really getting horrible. I am not a prude, but the continuous filthy language, the redundant statments and the childishness of all of it is getting really bad. Personally, I would not want the majority of these people on my side no matter who I was. I start reading some of this stuff and I think, ok, but WHERE IS KYRON???

I might be out of line saying this, but I think it all goes back what a nut Terri is.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 06, 2011, 01:37:47 AM »

Goodnight 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 06, 2011, 01:45:05 AM »

I might be out of line saying this, but I think it all goes back what a nut Terri is.

Hi Shell!
I agree that Terri is a nut, but there are these kinds of people on both sides. I don't know if this case is bringing them out or if they were acquaintances before or what. It just keeps getting more and more obnoxious. I do see that TJ has tried to tone down the language etc. If these people really believe that they have something to contribute to the case I wish that they would contact LE. I also wish that if they are shaking trees to see what falls out, that they would go about it in a more adult manner. It is starting to seem so much like tit for tat and one upmanship that Kyron is getting lost in all of this drama.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: January 06, 2011, 02:03:32 AM »

That was the point I was making. He is spoofing Terri, no reason to spoof Terri. The case is not about Terri or who done it, it is about a little boy missing. To spoof anything associated with that is in my opinion, in bad taste. But to each his own.

The judge I think will have an understanding of what Terri can and can't do and say right now.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: January 06, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »

Vile.

Whether what info is correct is not what I meant...I meant the person was outted days ago...whether right or wrong...but it just keeps goning on and IMO in such a disgraceful manner...if you 've got info against some - just post it - why keep do it in such a vile manner - all my opinion, or course.

1/2 of this stuff just sounds like gossip to me. Just a bunch of people trying to make something sound even worse then the last thing said.  People stating things as truth and everyone believing it, they are all so gullible. To me it is laughable. I bet I could go on anyone of those boards and say I know Terri, tell some crazy story about her and everyone would believe me without any sort of vetting. They are all nothing but gossip sites.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: January 06, 2011, 02:36:38 AM »

Hey Sebastian I see you up there. I received your email today about Carrie, that is awesome. I bet Amber is really proud of her mom.

Do you know if she has reached out to Desiree? I bet she could really give some great advice and guidance.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 06, 2011, 02:39:58 AM »

You know what else has been bothering me. Terri did not just get ANY attorney, she got THE attorney, Houze. Sort of like Simpson and his "dream team". I just wonder if her parents believe that she is innocent or if they are just protecting their daughter from the dungeon. I get the feeling that Terri's parents have probably enabled her her whole life which is why she appears so self-centered. I just wish someone would do the right thing. Let's say that the MFH plot is legit. Terri must have finally figured out that RS was not going to go for it. Maybe he was not much of a threat to her because she threatened his illegal status and she figured it was her word against his. She than enlists the help of someone else to do the dirty deed. This someone else does not want whatever small amount of money that Terri has to offer. So, this person thinks there would be much more money forthcoming if he kidnaps Kyron instead. I think that the reason that LE was camped out at the Hormans was for a possible ransom. The only thing that does not make sense in my "theory of the day" is that Terri had to know with Tony being LE that LE would be all over it. Then again, wasn't Terri surprised that Desiree was coming down to Portland? Maybe with all LE all over the Horman house the perp chickened out. Maybe they have not heard from said perp again. It could explain why Desiree was so sure in the beginning why Kyron was STASHED, but she has not talked about that as of late.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: January 06, 2011, 02:42:12 AM »

Hey Sebastian I see you up there. I received your email today about Carrie, that is awesome. I bet Amber is really proud of her mom.

Do you know if she has reached out to Desiree? I bet she could really give some great advice and guidance.

Hi Tracygirl,
You have ESP! I was thinking about that the other day. I will ask her.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 06, 2011, 03:47:40 AM »

Hi Shell!
I agree that Terri is a nut, but there are these kinds of people on both sides. I don't know if this case is bringing them out or if they were acquaintances before or what. It just keeps getting more and more obnoxious. I do see that TJ has tried to tone down the language etc. If these people really believe that they have something to contribute to the case I wish that they would contact LE. I also wish that if they are shaking trees to see what falls out, that they would go about it in a more adult manner. It is starting to seem so much like tit for tat and one upmanship that Kyron is getting lost in all of this drama.

Hi Sebastian  , yes there nuts on both sides, but she was the last one to be seen with Kyron alive. All the cases seem to bring "them" out. The nuts one up man ship of each other is...disgusting). He is just a little boy, sweet and innocent, what harm could he do any sane person?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.