April 23, 2024, 05:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199620 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: January 06, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »

I am on the fence but ... keep leaning back and forth in regards to Terri's guilt.

The esculating villifying of Terri by Kaine and ... Blink's research regarding a connection between the sexting and Kaine's cell phone ... makes it difficult for me to embrace him as a victim.  Maybe this is common in divorce and custody proceedings.  Maybe Kaine is attempting to break Terri's silence.  I just don't know.

Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... I cannot get past the fact that Terri was evicted from the family home and denied contact with her daughter based on info Kaine received from LE ... info that there was probable cause his wife was involved in the MFH plot and ... she was a participant in the disappearance of Kyron.

Somehow ... I do not think Kaine would create lies that involved LE in his efforts to be afforded both a restraining and eviction order.  Somehow ... I believe LE would challenge Kaine if his claims were not correct.

At this point in time ... I believe that what investigators may be keeping under their vests is huge.  Could it be that Terri is only the first link in the chain of participants behind the disappearance of Kyron?  Could this be that for the past seven months various LE agencies have been behind the scenes connecting the dots?

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman fights back
Story Published: Oct 30, 2010 at 6:21 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM PST

Meanwhile, the reply addresses Kaine's assertion he received information from police that Terri tried to hire someone to murder him and may be involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman as mere "hearsay."

"[Terri] is unable to obtain information from the police that is essential to the[se] claims raised by [Kaine]," the reply claims.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/106387693.html

http://media.katu.com/documents/terri+horman+reply.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #621 on: January 06, 2011, 05:23:43 PM »

To me, it is not normal for Kaine to say he is not frustrated with the pace of the investigation-I would be insane by now. I think he and Desiree are so sure it is Terri, that they are satisfied that LE seems to think so too, and they may all be right, but if LE can't prove it, it isn't of much help. I don't believe they (D&K) are as satisifed with LE as they say; I think they are trying to stay on LE's "good side" in order to be kept in the loop, which is understandable, more so than actually being satisfied with the pace of this...investigation.

BBM

Respectfully, I totally disagree with you. It is normal for Kaine to not be frustrated with the pace of LE's investigation because he is more informed about the details of the case than you or I. He didn't say he was wasn't frustrated that Kyron wasn't home yet, because I'm sure he is.

As far as them wanting to get on the "good side", that is just plain ridiculous. DY's husband is LE, and she's aware how LE works. She's very confident there is going to be an arrest. She stated so publicly. What is she basing those statements on? The info that LE has provided.

As one smart Monkey has stated before, If Tony didn't think that LE were doing a good job, or weren't on track, he would be all over their azz.

I think the poster just see's it differently from you Sass.

Agreed TG, and you know I have pretty much been respectful to everyone's opinions, but the statement that they may be trying to get on the "good side" of LE is way out there. Can you really see Kaine and Desiree kissing up to LE to get info? I can't.

I'm not trying to be mean, and maybe I read it wrong, but it was bothersome to me.

Maybe I'm just having a bad day.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #622 on: January 06, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »

To me, it is not normal for Kaine to say he is not frustrated with the pace of the investigation-I would be insane by now. I think he and Desiree are so sure it is Terri, that they are satisfied that LE seems to think so too, and they may all be right, but if LE can't prove it, it isn't of much help. I don't believe they (D&K) are as satisifed with LE as they say; I think they are trying to stay on LE's "good side" in order to be kept in the loop, which is understandable, more so than actually being satisfied with the pace of this...investigation.

How do you know LE can't prove it? 

Of course they can prove it.
It's very normal for people to want answers right away. LE wants an air tight case, and if it means more time to wrap things up, then that's what they should do, take more time.

Do you really think that Terri would still have that high priced lawyer if she definitely wasn't on the radar for having something to do with Kyron being missing? She sure isn't keeping him around just to help her divorce attorney. 

Sass - BBM

What information do you have that they can "prove" it, please? 

Puzzler: I don't have proof. I'm using common sense. If LE didn't have something on Terri, she would not continue to have that high priced lawyer. JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: January 06, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »

I am on the fence but ... keep leaning back and forth in regards to Terri's guilt.

The esculating villifying of Terri by Kaine and ... Blink's research regarding a connection between the sexting and Kaine's cell phone ... makes it difficult for me to embrace him as a victim.  Maybe this is common in divorce and custody proceedings.  Maybe Kaine is attempting to break Terri's silence.  I just don't know.

Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... I cannot get past the fact that Terri was evicted from the family home and denied contact with her daughter based on info Kaine received from LE ... info that there was probable cause his wife was involved in the MFH plot and ... she was a participant in the disappearance of Kyron.

Somehow ... I do not think Kaine would create lies that involved LE in his efforts to be afforded both a restraining and eviction order.  Somehow ... I believe LE would challenge Kaine if his claims were not correct.

At this point in time ... I believe that what investigators may be keeping under their vests is huge.  Could it be that Terri is only the first link in the chain of participants behind the disappearance of Kyron?  Could this be that for the past seven months various LE agencies have been behind the scenes connecting the dots?

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman fights back

Meanwhile, the reply addresses Kaine's assertion he received information from police that Terri tried to hire someone to murder him and may be involved in the disappearance of Kyron Horman as mere "hearsay."

"[Terri] is unable to obtain information from the police that is essential to the[se] claims raised by [Kaine]," the reply claims.

I do believe that LE has much more information; information that has not been made publicly.  We mostly are going on information that came out early in the case; we really haven't found out much of what LE has gleaned during their investigation all these months. 

About the RO and it being filed from information that Kaine learned from LE.  As I now think about it, the sting operation was 2 days before the RO was filed (please correct me if I'm wrong).  Once the sting operation failed, it rendered LE unable to verify the MFH plot.  If LE was unable to make a verification, would they have advised Kaine to file for a restraining order 2 days later?  Do we know if LE back Kaine in filing for a RO?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: January 06, 2011, 05:29:57 PM »

Sorry to have ruffled feathers but I do not think I would be happy with LE after 7 months without knowing if my son is alive or dead, and saying as much to the media, using the word "kid" no less. I think Desiree is somewhat trained to believe in LE via her husband, and Kaine clearly is on board with LE since they seem to be singling out Terri.

And I did said "if" they can prove it, not that they can't prove it.

If they can however, then arrest her and let's get moving on this case.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #625 on: January 06, 2011, 05:30:37 PM »

NoRose Thank you, I don't think any of our fellow posters, the ones we have been posting with consistently on many of these threads deserve to be called names simply because they have a different belief. I also don't understand the need to get everyone to believe one thing. So what if someone thinks differently or doesn't see things the same way? Who cares really. I think if a person is sure of themselves then it is ok to allow for others to have a different opinion.

If that was pointed at me, respectfully, I never called anyone any name. I gave my opinion and that was it.

People do have different opinions and that's all well and good, but can you honestly say, with what's been released so far, that Terri had NOTHING to do with Kyron's disappearance? Can you? I can't, and although I feel she didn't do it alone, I believe she let the vampire in, as Blink would say. JMO

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #626 on: January 06, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »

Sorry to have ruffled feathers but I do not think I would be happy with LE after 7 months without knowing if my son is alive or dead, and saying as much to the media, using the word "kid" no less. I think Desiree is somewhat trained to believe in LE via her husband, and Kaine clearly is on board with LE since they seem to be singling out Terri.

And I did said "if" they can prove it, not that they can't prove it.

If they can however, then arrest her and let's get moving on this case.

You didn't ruffle any feathers bebe. It's all good. We just have different opinions. I absolutely didn't mean to come across badly. I just have strong opinions as do all of the posters here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #627 on: January 06, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »

Hi everyone!  All caught up on my reading in here, whew!  What a convoluted mess this case has become.  Sigh.  Still thinking about you Kyron, what a sweet lil guy you are.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: January 06, 2011, 06:32:43 PM »

Hi everyone!  All caught up on my reading in here, whew!  What a convoluted mess this case has become.  Sigh.  Still thinking about you Kyron, what a sweet lil guy you are.   

He sure is.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: January 06, 2011, 06:35:37 PM »

OMG! Hi Wyks! It has been way too long! So good to see you!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #630 on: January 06, 2011, 06:39:09 PM »

He sure is.

Wyks as always, 

Brandi: You have such an angelic way of bringing soothing feelings to this thread. Thank you.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #631 on: January 06, 2011, 06:41:15 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman fights back

BBM

ITA. I love your insight Janet! 

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #632 on: January 06, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »

EintheB: I saw your first post and forgot to welcome you to the cage! 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: January 06, 2011, 07:41:02 PM »

NoRose Thank you, I don't think any of our fellow posters, the ones we have been posting with consistently on many of these threads deserve to be called names simply because they have a different belief. I also don't understand the need to get everyone to believe one thing. So what if someone thinks differently or doesn't see things the same way? Who cares really. I think if a person is sure of themselves then it is ok to allow for others to have a different opinion.

If that was pointed at me, respectfully, I never called anyone any name. I gave my opinion and that was it.

People do have different opinions and that's all well and good, but can you honestly say, with what's been released so far, that Terri had NOTHING to do with Kyron's disappearance? Can you? I can't, and although I feel she didn't do it alone, I believe she let the vampire in, as Blink would say. JMO

No it is not pointed to you at all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: January 06, 2011, 07:45:40 PM »

Hey Wykes! Nice to see you!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: January 06, 2011, 07:59:08 PM »

Did people read dear Abby today?  It was about sexting.

A teacher who had gone to a training on it said that all texts and pics are on the cell phone server.

So LE has PLENTY I bet.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: January 06, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »

OMG! Hi Wyks! It has been way too long! So good to see you!

Wyks!  Great to see you! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: January 06, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »

I am not puzzler but I if I can answer. Yes I can put together a scenario that doesn't involve Terri. This is why I am on the fence.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:36 PM »

How do you know LE can't prove it? 

Ah, Klaas..and there's the rub.  I truly believe that LE knows without a shadow of a doubt Terri's involvement in this dissappearance of Kyron.  I also believe that Kaine and Desiree know, not only in because of her writings on the internet, her actions and her lack of support, know in their souls that this could not have happened without Terri's involvement.  Someone needed to set this up, make Kyron available, give the persons 6+ hours of advance time, make the school believe he left earlier, etc.  No one else other then Terri was in the position to set this scene up..no one else talked of the doctors appt, the spcing out, the need of the truck two days in a row..etc.

Sometimes what looks,walks and acts like a perp is a perp.  Sometimes not.

LE has enough info on Terri to make Terri remain silent in the divorce and custody battle..and her lawyers have advised her of that..JMHO.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: January 06, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman fights back

I do believe that LE has much more information; information that has not been made publicly.  We mostly are going on information that came out early in the case; we really haven't found out much of what LE has gleaned during their investigation all these months. 

About the RO and it being filed from information that Kaine learned from LE.  As I now think about it, the sting operation was 2 days before the RO was filed (please correct me if I'm wrong).  Once the sting operation failed, it rendered LE unable to verify the MFH plot.  If LE was unable to make a verification, would they have advised Kaine to file for a restraining order 2 days later?  Do we know if LE back Kaine in filing for a RO?

Nope IMO your right.  Just one of the things that make me sit back and go hmmmm about a failed sting on a alledged mfh plot.  To the question part; not sure about LE but it sure seems as tho it was good enough for the judge to allow the RO and Kaine to insert LE's thoughts in it as well? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.