March 28, 2024, 05:54:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 198355 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2011, 01:47:09 AM »

Okay...DeDe's father is in LE...I just knew the day that we saw DeDe leaving her house to get in the car with her father that the first thing he would tell her to do is to NOT take a LDT. 

Those tests don't always work.  Because of that...they're not allowed as evidence in court.  Some people can show up as deceptive, when they're NOT being deceptive.  Some people can show up as truthful, when they're deceptive.

We "know" that.

People act like refusing to talk a poly is a sin and "proof positive" that the person is guilty of something. 

That's just not so.

IMO, DeDe didn't take a LDT because daddy told her not to...just my opinion, based on his line of work.

I hear what you are saying Puzzler, but daddy also has to know about public perception. My father would have said "if you are innocent take the test". If there are any problems, I will get you an attorney. Why would the Grand Jury just want to get a looksie at DeDe?
I have read several things that I think are based on rumor that she was wanting immunity in order for her to speak to the GJ. So I am not sure what is true or not. Interesting what you posted Sebastian, perhaps there is some speculation about her posing as Terri?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2011, 01:50:12 AM »

No I would never give anyone the right to copyright my posts, lol.  I was just checking this Janice person out.  She spends alot of time on Facebook and seems to follow some other missing person cases.  Looks like she grew up in Northern California.   IMO, she is just someone else that has gone way overboard inserting herself in this case.   If she really is currently living in Oregon, she might know the family.  Who knows?

No doubt, she even posted a threat on FB to destroy anyone who post anything neagtive about anyone but Terri or Dede..... I knew the Madi McCann case was horrible but I think the FB aspect has made this one worse in many aspects sadly

What? This is over the top in my opinion. I think people can feel strongly about something without threatening to distroy others who do not feel the same way. My goodness get a grip.

Oh trust me I know .......when the oil spill happened I was worried sick, then we had tar hit and it was clean within a week (although it never hit bad where I am) anyway I posted beach pics as normal on FB and I had death threats I was all of the sudden a BP employee, shill etc., and all I was saying is a random tar ball is NOTHING compared to what we know as tragedy, but most of those nuts are back on their meds and now onto another conspiracy. They thought the gulf was going to explode and kill 200 million people and that there were mercenaries running around, it was insanity

OMG Island Monkey! You are soooooo funny! Monkey Devil!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2011, 01:50:45 AM »

JANAL Leather, located in beautiful downtown Culpeper,Virginia
http://janalleather.com/Visit_Our_Store.htm

i dont remember seeing the place 3yr ago, when i was there,the site didnt say when the co started

There was something about Virginia in the beginning of this case, anyone recall what it was?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2011, 01:51:38 AM »

No I would never give anyone the right to copyright my posts, lol.  I was just checking this Janice person out.  She spends alot of time on Facebook and seems to follow some other missing person cases.  Looks like she grew up in Northern California.   IMO, she is just someone else that has gone way overboard inserting herself in this case.   If she really is currently living in Oregon, she might know the family.  Who knows?

No doubt, she even posted a threat on FB to destroy anyone who post anything neagtive about anyone but Terri or Dede..... I knew the Madi McCann case was horrible but I think the FB aspect has made this one worse in many aspects sadly

What? This is over the top in my opinion. I think people can feel strongly about something without threatening to distroy others who do not feel the same way. My goodness get a grip.

Oh trust me I know .......when the oil spill happened I was worried sick, then we had tar hit and it was clean within a week (although it never hit bad where I am) anyway I posted beach pics as normal on FB and I had death threats I was all of the sudden a BP employee, shill etc., and all I was saying is a random tar ball is NOTHING compared to what we know as tragedy, but most of those nuts are back on their meds and now onto another conspiracy. They thought the gulf was going to explode and kill 200 million people and that there were mercenaries running around, it was insanity

Oh my!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2011, 01:52:34 AM »

JANAL Leather, located in beautiful downtown Culpeper,Virginia
http://janalleather.com/Visit_Our_Store.htm

i dont remember seeing the place 3yr ago, when i was there,the site didnt say when the co started

There was something about Virginia in the beginning of this case, anyone recall what it was?

Tracygirl,
Wasn't there an alleged siting of Kyron there? And didn't Terri have a good friend who lived in Virginia? I don't recall the name though!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2011, 01:54:46 AM »

I recently read somewhere that LE spent more than one night at the Horman household, in face many nights. Does anyone have a link for this? I kept wondering why Kaine did not force Terri's hand in regards to any knowlege that she may have had about Kyron's disappearance. Think about it, if you thought your spouse had taken your child, would you just stand around and ask politely where that child is? Not me! As soon as my spouse had closed his eyes and dropped off to sleep, I would find a way to get the info! Maybe LE hung around to protect Terri? I also heard that when DeDe went into the Grand Jury, no questions were asked of her. Does anyone have a link for that? The premise was that she came in, the Grand Jury got a LOOK at her and then she was dismissed. I will never forget that smug bug in a rug look on her face. That is one of the main reasons that I think that she is involved. Who does that? An innocent little 7 year old boy is missing and possibly deceased and she comes out of the Grand Jury all smug and sassy? UGH!

when i heard LE stayed in the home, i thought maybe kyron had been kidnapped, then the MFH plot leaked
i think LE knew about the MFH, way b4 the leak, and thats why they stayed, not sure how the LE, found
out about the MFH, so im prob wrong

In checking the family phone records, LE found RS number on Terri's phone and went to RS home...RS told them about the MFH plot at that time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2011, 01:55:04 AM »

I recently read somewhere that LE spent more than one night at the Horman household, in face many nights. Does anyone have a link for this? I kept wondering why Kaine did not force Terri's hand in regards to any knowlege that she may have had about Kyron's disappearance. Think about it, if you thought your spouse had taken your child, would you just stand around and ask politely where that child is? Not me! As soon as my spouse had closed his eyes and dropped off to sleep, I would find a way to get the info! Maybe LE hung around to protect Terri? I also heard that when DeDe went into the Grand Jury, no questions were asked of her. Does anyone have a link for that? The premise was that she came in, the Grand Jury got a LOOK at her and then she was dismissed. I will never forget that smug bug in a rug look on her face. That is one of the main reasons that I think that she is involved. Who does that? An innocent little 7 year old boy is missing and possibly deceased and she comes out of the Grand Jury all smug and sassy? UGH!

when i heard LE stayed in the home, i thought maybe kyron had been kidnapped, then the MFH plot leaked
i think LE knew about the MFH, way b4 the leak, and thats why they stayed, not sure how the LE, found

Hi Cw,
That makes sense too! I had not thought about that!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2011, 01:56:48 AM »

thanks guys brain is sleeping gota go

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2011, 01:57:50 AM »

In checking the family phone records, LE found RS number on Terri's phone and went to RS home...RS told them about the MFH plot at that time.

I still think that there is much more to the RS story. They are keeping him hidden and will not allow Terri's attorneys to have access. He supposedly uses an alias. His wife and kids supposedly disappeared. I think whatever is related to RS is much bigger than a he said she said MFH plot. As far as RS being deported, isn't Portland a sanctuary city?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2011, 02:00:53 AM »

So not meant to be either.....I am dead serious, and have the screenshots to prove it. Now I just need to check and make sure there is no corexit in the pool of ninja's in my yard (that was exactly how whacked out these peeps were)....I finally uploaded the photo of my glock to my profile pic and it died down (no pun intended)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2011, 02:04:38 AM »

Had to look that up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city

Sanctuary city
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Legal status of persons

Concepts
Citizenship
Immigration
Illegal immigration
Nationality
Naturalization
Leave to Remain
Statelessness

Designations
Administrative detainee
Alien
Citizen
Dual-citizen
Illegal immigrant
Migrant worker
Native-born citizen
Naturalized citizen
Political prisoner
Refugee
Stateless person

Social politics
Immigration law
Illegal immigration
Nationalism
Nationality law
Nativism (politics)

This box: view • talk • edit

Sanctuary city is a term given to a city in the United States that follows certain practices that protect illegal immigrants. These practices can be by law (de jure) or they can be by habit (de facto). The term generally applies to cities that do not allow municipal funds or resources to be used to enforce federal immigration laws, usually by not allowing police or municipal employees to inquire about one's immigration status. The designation has no legal meaning.[1]

Contents [hide]
1 History of sanctuary cities
1.1 Political action
2 Controversial incidents
3 Electoral politics
4 References

[edit] History of sanctuary cities

Cities referred to as sanctuary citiesCities in the United States began designating themselves as sanctuary cities during the 1980s.[1] The policy was first initiated in 1979 in Los Angeles, to prevent police from inquiring about the immigration status of arrestees. The internal policy, "Special Order 40," states: "Officers shall not initiate police action with the objective of discovering the alien status of a person. Officers shall not arrest nor book persons for violation of title 8, section 1325 of the United States Immigration code (Illegal Entry)[2]." Some of the 31 American cities are Washington, D.C.; New York City; Los Angeles; Chicago; San Francisco; Santa Ana; San Diego; San Jose; Salt Lake City; Dallas; Houston; Austin; Detroit; Jersey City; Minneapolis; Miami; Denver; Baltimore; Seattle; Portland; New Haven; Somerville, Cambridge and Portland, Maine. These cities have adopted "sanctuary" ordinances banning city employees and police officers from asking people about their immigration status.[3][4]

[edit] Political action
The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 addressed the relationship between the federal government and local governments. Minor crimes, such as shoplifting, became grounds for possible deportation.[5] Additionally, the legislation outlawed cities' bans against municipal workers' reporting persons' immigration status to federal authorities.[6]

Section 287(g) makes it possible for state and local law enforcement personnel to enter into agreements with the federal government to be trained in immigration enforcement and, subsequent to such training, to enforce immigration law. However, it provides no general power for immigration enforcement by state and local authorities.[7] This provision was implemented by local and state authorities in five states, California, Arizona, Alabama, Florida and North Carolina by the end of 2006.[8] On June 16, 2007 the United States House of Representatives passed an amendment to a Department of Homeland Security spending bill that would withhold federal emergency services funds from sanctuary cities. Congressman Tom Tancredo (Republican-Colorado) was the sponsor of this amendment. 50 Democrats joined Republicans to support the amendment. The amendment would have to pass the United States Senate to become effective.[9]

In 2007, Republican Congresspersons introduced legislation targeting sanctuary cities.[10] Reps. Brian Bilbray, R-Cal., Ginny Brown-Waite, R-Fla., Thelma Drake, R-Va., Jeff Miller, R-Fla., and Tom Tancredo, R-Colo introduced the bill. The legislation would make illegal immigrant status a felony, instead of a civil offense. Also, the bill targets sanctuary cities by withholding up to 50 percent of Department of Homeland Security funds from the cities.[11]

On September 5, 2007, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told a House committee that "I certainly wouldn't tolerate interference" by sanctuary cities that would block his "Basic Pilot Program" that requires employers to validate the legal status of their workers. "We're exploring our legal options. I intend to take as vigorous legal action as the law allows to prevent that from happening, prevent that kind of interference." [12] On May 5, 2009, Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue signed a bill into law that prohibited sanctuary city policies in the state of Georgia.[13]

On June 5, 2009, the Tennessee state House passed a bill banning the implementation of sanctuary city policies within the state of Tennessee.[14]

A July 30, 2010, op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, written by the former general counsel of the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service, questioned the future of these havens in light of the federal court decision that on July 28 struck down key provisions of Arizona's immigration act (SB 1070).[15] It stated, in part: "Judge Susan Bolton ... handed Arizona a significant victory against renegade localities seeking to undercut our nation's immigration laws."

[edit] Controversial incidents
In March 2008, Jamiel Shaw Jr., a high school athlete, was murdered in Los Angeles by Pedro Espinoza, an illegal immigrant gang member from MS 13, as he was walking home. It is believed that Espinoza mistook Shaw Jr. for a rival gang member. According to Los Angeles Police Chief William Bratton, police did not check Espinoza's immigration status after a recent arrest for alleged assault, and Espinoza had been released from police custody a day before the murder.[16] As a result of Jamiel Shaw Jr.'s death, a new ordinance was proposed by family members that would allow police in the area to arrest suspected illegal immigrant gang members.[17] In May 2009, members of the Shaw family filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.[18]
In July 2008, a criminal gang member from MS 13 and illegal immigrant Edwin Ramos allegedly murdered Anthony Bologna and his two sons, Michael and Matthew, in broad daylight during a traffic altercation in San Francisco. Ramos had been previously convicted of two felonies (including a gang-related assault of a young man aboard a bus and the attempted robbery of a pregnant woman) in 2004, at the age of 17 years, but was not reported to federal immigration authorities, and therefore not deported, due to San Francisco's sanctuary city policy.[19][20] The city rejected any claims of liability and family members of the victims have filed a lawsuit as a result.[21]
In July 2008, a young woman was robbed and violently injured in San Francisco's wealthy Pacific Heights neighborhood by an illegal immigrant named Alexander Izaguirre. Before the incident, Izaguirre had pleaded guilty to selling cocaine in the city's Tenderloin neighborhood and was involved in previous purse-snatching crimes, but avoided jail due to his enrollment in a program called Back on Track, which is run by District Attorney Kamala Harris and provided training for jobs that Izaguirre could not legally hold.[22]
On July 31, 2008, 14-year-old Ivan Miranda was murdered and nearly decapitated in a sword attack in San Francisco's Excelsior neighborhood. Authorities arrested Rony Aguilera, known as "Guerrillero," in the attack and believe Aguilera is an illegal immigrant from Honduras. Aguilera had been arrested in 2007 in an assault case, but was never reported to federal immigration officials due to San Francisco's sanctuary policy.[23]
In October 2008, a drunken driver illegal immigrant, Salvador Vivas-Diaz, crashed his car against the police car of Phoenix, Arizona policeman Shane Figueroa which later resulted in Figueroa's death. Vivas-Diaz had four arrest warrants, a suspended driver’s license, had been charged with forgery and failure to return to court but he was never reported to federal immigration authorities due to Phoenix's former sanctuary city policy.[24]
On September 4, 2008, Francis Hernandez, 26, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, was driving at twice the speed limit when he plowed into a Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop in Denver, Colorado leaving three people dead (including a 3-year old boy who was with his mother eating ice cream at the store) and two injured. Hernandez had been arrested at least 12 times before but was never reported to federal immigration authorities due to Denver's sanctuary city policy. Hernandez was convicted at trial and sentenced to 60 years.[21][25]
[edit] Electoral politics
This issue entered presidential politics in the race for the Republican Party presidential nomination in 2008. Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo ran on an anti-illegal immigration platform and specifically attacked sanctuary cities. Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney accused former mayor Rudy Giuliani of running New York City as a sanctuary city.[26] Giuliani's campaign responded saying that Romney ran a sanctuary Governor's mansion, and that New York City is not a "haven" for illegal immigrants.[26]

After the murder of a restaurant waitress in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in late June 2009 suspected to be perpetrated by three illegal immigrants (one of whom was not deported despite being arrested for two prior DUI incidents), mayoral candidate Richard Berry decried the city's sanctuary city policy. He also vowed, if elected, to repeal the policy that has been continued by the incumbent mayor Martin Chavez.[27]

[edit]
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2011, 02:11:17 AM »

I still think that there is much more to the RS story. They are keeping him hidden and will not allow Terri's attorneys to have access. He supposedly uses an alias. His wife and kids supposedly disappeared. I think whatever is related to RS is much bigger than a he said she said MFH plot. As far as RS being deported, isn't Portland a sanctuary city?

I do think there's much more to RS.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2011, 02:19:01 AM »

Okay Puzzler,
You have been dancing around it for a while now. Why do you think that Terri is innocent? I truly want to know your theory. I am open minded and am open to any and all theories even though my hinky meter is on Terri.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2011, 02:19:21 AM »

Does anyone know why that Krause woman on the Anti Terri page is copyrighting everything that she posts from Tom Jones? Is she planning on writing a book? For profit? He isn't Ghandi for crying out loud!

Just so you all know and understand who Janice is....she is on FB, has been posting since the beginning of this case, DOES NOT own a horse farm, and has been to Mexico, yes...on a cruise, with her husband. The reason she added the "copyright" to her posts is because they came from aTom at another site where he was free to "express himself" in certain language that is frowned upon at the Anti TH page on FB.

Janice took a LOT of time and effort to edit those posts and remove full names, curse words, etc. that was inapproriate. After she posted them there, with Tom and the other forum owners permission, someone came along and stole her work and posted them elsewhere.

So, her issue isn't with the copyright per se, and she does not have any plans to write a book. Her issue is that someone stole her efforts/ Had they asked, she may not even have had a problem with them copying HER editing, but they didn't.

That is the story, and in actuality, she is no more "overly involved" in this case than many people here are.

She did not ask me to post this, but I have been posting with her since June, and she has done a great service to Kyron, in more ways than one, so I think her efforst should be appreciated and not result in her name being dragged thru the mud like SOOOOO many are.

Just my 2 cents.....
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2011, 02:22:38 AM »

There is also the possibility that RS wife and family went underground for their own protection. Phoenix is the kidnapping capital right now. That is because of all of the Cartel and Crime gangs in Mexico retalliating against family members in the U.S.A. RS could be involved in something else completely unrelated to the Hormans. He also could just be an innocent person who happens to have not so innocent family members in Mexico.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2011, 02:24:42 AM »

Does anyone know why that Krause woman on the Anti Terri page is copyrighting everything that she posts from Tom Jones? Is she planning on writing a book? For profit? He isn't Ghandi for crying out loud!

Just so you all know and understand who Janice is....she is on FB, has been posting since the beginning of this case, DOES NOT own a horse farm, and has been to Mexico, yes...on a cruise, with her husband. The reason she added the "copyright" to her posts is because they came from aTom at another site where he was free to "express himself" in certain language that is frowned upon at the Anti TH page on FB.

Janice took a LOT of time and effort to edit those posts and remove full names, curse words, etc. that was inapproriate. After she posted them there, with Tom and the other forum owners permission, someone came along and stole her work and posted them elsewhere.

So, her issue isn't with the copyright per se, and she does not have any plans to write a book. Her issue is that someone stole her efforts/ Had they asked, she may not even have had a problem with them copying HER editing, but they didn't.

That is the story, and in actuality, she is no more "overly involved" in this case than many people here are.

She did not ask me to post this, but I have been posting with her since June, and she has done a great service to Kyron, in more ways than one, so I think her efforst should be appreciated and not result in her name being dragged thru the mud like SOOOOO many are.

Just my 2 cents.....

Hi Nurse! Nice to see you tonight! So, you too have been posting on facebook? Do you personally know any of the players? What is your take on cousin Tom?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2011, 02:37:08 AM »

Interesting question Sebastian, I hope she comes back and gives that answer.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2011, 02:40:32 AM »

Dang it all, both Puzzler and Nursey ran out on me and my questions!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2011, 02:42:49 AM »

Okay Puzzler,
You have been dancing around it for a while now. Why do you think that Terri is innocent? I truly want to know your theory. I am open minded and am open to any and all theories even though my hinky meter is on Terri.

I do not think that Terri is "innocent".  Actually, what I've repeatedly said is that I lean toward her being "indirectly" involved.  I don't see at this point that she, personally, took Kyron from school and did away with him.  That would be "direct" hands-on involvement.  Did she set up "the" plan? Did she let the vampire in?  IDK.  I lean toward that she is involved in an indirect way...some how.  Because of her lifestyle, she could caused a person wanting to get revenge on her to act out in a way via Kyron.  Because of all the 50 billion things we don't know, Terri could be behind any one of them. 

When I try to figure out how she had help, I keep coming up with "who" would put their lives in such danger as to help her kidnap or dispose of a child.  It would take a complete idiot, IMO, to just say okie-dokie, I'll do it just for you.  I don't buy that some love-struck guy or gal was coerced into helping Terri do away with Kyron.  If I'm proven wrong, I'll be glad because to do that LE would have to have arrested the guilty party(s).

So, who would help do this heinous act?

Revenge...yes...I see someone doing it out of revenge...revenge/payback/anger/I'll show you...at either Terri or Kaine or both of them (who knows at this point what the reason would be for revengs - but, truthfully, RS pops into my mind often).  Would a revenge act be something that Terri would know about - or - be involved indirectly because she's done something in her past that could have caused revenge to be put into motion?

What we do know is LE doesn't have any physical evidence of Kyron or anyone connected to Kyron and they need concrete evidence and they are not ready to make an arrest or indictment.  So what you see as dancing, is me not knowing and questioning.  LE says Terri has cooperated. I know they're looking at her strongly...the reason I keep thinking that she's involved some why.  No evidence...pretty clever housewife.  Is she that smart?  Don't know. 

Seven months later, 40+ agencies, one step-mom housewife - no evidence, not named suspect, not named POI. 

I'm just not one of those people who can lay complete blame on someone until LE to look at that one person.  I do soooo want LE to be able to get the evidence they need and to tell us the direction to point our fingers.  That day will be great...I won't be surprised if the name is Terri...it won't matter to me one iota...but at this point, I also won't be surprised if they name someone else.  I just want the truth to come out.

Too long a response...short version...I don't think Terri's innocent.  I think Terri's guilty in some way OR an act of revenge occurred OR another person acted without Terri's knowledge.  Three theories.  Hope LE show me soon where to point my finger.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2011, 02:55:56 AM »

Okay Puzzler,

I do not think that Terri is "innocent".  Actually, what I've repeatedly said is that I lean toward her being "indirectly" involved.  I don't see at this point that she, personally, took Kyron from school and did away with him.  That would be "direct" hands-on involvement.  Did she set up "the" plan? Did she let the vampire in?  IDK.  I lean toward that she is involved in an indirect way...some how.  Because of her lifestyle, she could caused a person wanting to get revenge on her to act out in a way via Kyron.  Because of all the 50 billion things we don't know, Terri could be behind any one of them. 

When I try to figure out how she had help, I keep coming up with "who" would put their lives in such danger as to help her kidnap or dispose of a child.  It would take a complete idiot, IMO, to just say okie-dokie, I'll do it just for you.  I don't buy that some love-struck guy or gal was coerced into helping Terri do away with Kyron.  If I'm proven wrong, I'll be glad because to do that LE would have to have arrested the guilty party(s).

So, who would help do this heinous act?

Revenge...yes...I see someone doing it out of revenge...revenge/payback/anger/I'll show you...at either Terri or Kaine or both of them (who knows at this point what the reason would be for revengs - but, truthfully, RS pops into my mind often).  Would a revenge act be something that Terri would know about - or - be involved indirectly because she's done something in her past that could have caused revenge to be put into motion?

What we do know is LE doesn't have any physical evidence of Kyron or anyone connected to Kyron and they need concrete evidence and they are not ready to make an arrest or indictment.  So what you see as dancing, is me not knowing and questioning.  LE says Terri has cooperated. I know they're looking at her strongly...the reason I keep thinking that she's involved some why.  No evidence...pretty clever housewife.  Is she that smart?  Don't know. 

Seven months later, 40+ agencies, one step-mom housewife - no evidence, not named suspect, not named POI. 

I'm just not one of those people who can lay complete blame on someone until LE to look at that one person.  I do soooo want LE to be able to get the evidence they need and to tell us the direction to point our fingers.  That day will be great...I won't be surprised if the name is Terri...it won't matter to me one iota...but at this point, I also won't be surprised if they name someone else.  I just want the truth to come out.

Too long a response...short version...I don't think Terri's innocent.  I think Terri's guilty in some way OR an act of revenge occurred OR another person acted without Terri's knowledge.  Three theories.  Hope LE show me soon where to point my finger.

I think you sum up what I think as well, although in the past 24 hours I have considered Terri did directly do this and asked someone to help her but that person didn't know they were helping her get rid of Kyron. At this point I think many things are possible and I have to have faith Le will solve this case and most importantly, find Kyron. That should be the number one goal, find Kyron.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.