April 26, 2024, 05:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199721 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #920 on: January 17, 2011, 09:58:55 PM »

Just in case anyone is interested, I've backtracked to December 13 on BOC and here's the link for that point:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-74/#comments

Puzzler You're going to be there for days. On each page just go to your Browser page, click on edit, then find. It will pull up a box on the bottom left hand corner. Type in Oregon City and hit the next arrow. It will go a lot faster that way.

I'm sure you probably already knew this. 

Are you sure it was Oregon City? Oregon City, which I lived there for a few years, is right next to Canby. Canby is about 20 minutes to Woodburn.

Let me know if you need help.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #921 on: January 17, 2011, 10:06:04 PM »

Also Puzzler. If you've been reading over at Blinks, they've been covering a lot of info on that whole clan. They're doing some really good sleuthing on old Rudy boy and his associates.

I believe that the chain of participants in the disappearance of Kyron range from Terri (the first link) to others who have connections to the landscaping industry.  Each link in the chain need to be investigated.  I theorize that the last link will tell the whole story.  The implication is heartbreaking but ... at the very least ... my theory affords me the hope that Kyron may still be alive.

I have difficulty navigating Blink's site.  Sassifrass ... could you please provide a link regarding this discussing.

Thank you.

Janet

++++++

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton

Sheriff refocuses Kyron investigation
Posted on September 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Updated Thursday, Oct 7 at 8:15 AM

Staton said there had been "significant movements" in the 15-week investigation and there was a more defined scope, allowing them to not be as broad in their efforts. Investigators can now concentrate on their current course to support a theory of what happened to the boy. He said he had seen no evidence that indicated Kyron was not alive.

When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.

"I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know," he added.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

Hi Janet!

There are pages and pages of reference RS and associates. I'll start you off here, but there is more beyond that. If you want to see more prior to this, and there is more, you just have to hit older comments. I wish she had a search on her blog.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/comment-page-114/#comments

Thank you sassifrass.

I just got in the house and ... putting on a bite of dinner for hubby and me.  Then I am going to do some reading in regards to what is being said on Blink's site re the landscaper.  I am a believer that this guy may be a link in the chain of participants that were involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

ITA Janet. It's very difficult for me to sleuth him because I don't know what his real name is. The only benefit I do have is that I live only a few miles from him (the Woodburn address). I've seen a truck with the 4x4 signia parked near the trucking business. At one time, a few months ago, it was up for sale. Looked just like TH's truck.

I'll snoop in that area, legally of course, but I want to make sure I have my facts straight first. This is why I have been watching Blinks site so carefully.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #922 on: January 17, 2011, 10:18:49 PM »

Puzzler: Someone on Blink just reposted what I think you are looking for.

puzzled says:
January 17, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Going back to December 13, 2010 at 8:53 pm
Blink says:

Where is this name search going exactly and how does it tie in?

I need that information vetted or I am not going to be able to post.
~~~
running dialogue on RS & SANCHEZ, ESTRADA ELIZABETH
Associated names:
ESTRADA, JAIME S
SANCHEZ, JAIME

several post from me did not make it out of moderation … re: “wife”?? of Jaime Sanchez Estrada brother of Rudy Sanchez POB Box in Canby and business location in Oregon City.

also … Estilo Salon was registered under the RS PO box. The shop location is Oregon City

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 17, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »

Thank you sassifrass.

I just got in the house and ... putting on a bite of dinner for hubby and me.  Then I am going to do some reading in regards to what is being said on Blink's site re the landscaper.  I am a believer that this guy may be a link in the chain of participants that were involved in the disappearance of Kyron.

Janet

ITA Janet. It's very difficult for me to sleuth him because I don't know what his real name is. The only benefit I do have is that I live only a few miles from him (the Woodburn address). I've seen a truck with the 4x4 signia parked near the trucking business. At one time, a few months ago, it was up for sale.  Looked just like TH's truck.

I'll snoop in that area, legally of course, but I want to make sure I have my facts straight first. This is why I have been watching Blinks site so carefully.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: January 18, 2011, 12:48:09 AM »

puzzled says:

Blink says:

~~~
Associated names:
ESTRADA, JAIME S
SANCHEZ, JAIME

several post from me did not make it out of moderation … re: “wife”?? of Jaime Sanchez Estrada brother of Rudy Sanchez POB Box in Canby and business location in Oregon City.

also … Estilo Salon was registered under the RS PO box. The shop location is Oregon City

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

Sass - TY

Yes, that is what I was referring to and you see the post says "Oregon City".

That the nail salon has a PO Box in Canby...interesting, too.

Wonder who's the "owner" of Estilo's?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: January 18, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »

Wildingheart~Thnx again.
I am sure this took a lot of time and great energies to
do these 2 charts.

I plan to read them several times to
absorb the facts.

U r a very talented gal and I am glad u found us.
I enoy your charts more than others I have read at another site.
U rock and again, thanks. It is appreciated !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 18, 2011, 12:56:57 AM »

Puzz...there might be a couple things to check just to rule some odd bits out.  Look up the business by the license to operate the nail salon, then try tax office and see who owns the building at that address.  This might not help at all but sometime looking up someones home addy at the land tax office can tell you who lives there so maybe you could hit paydirt by looking at other things.  Wish I could be more help.!

Wild...thank you so much for the astro info.  Very informative and I feel spot on!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: January 18, 2011, 12:58:57 AM »

Just read this post on BOC.  Check out the portion BBM.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Ode says:
January 17, 2011 at 8:07 pm
18.Kimberly says:
January 16, 2011 at 8:07 pm
@ Lea Conner

snip>
Very interesting. Wonder what changed Mr. Horman’s mind about wanting the divorce done yesterday?

Exactly! He’s been awfully quiet lately.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264#!/photo.php?fbid=182189515145987&set=a.125436494154623.14645.125336750831264

Kaine was at the sex trafficking conference in Portland. I think this speaks more than anything as to the direction we are headed. I want to cry. To me this is not quiet, it screams.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: January 18, 2011, 12:59:41 AM »

Puzz...there might be a couple things to check just to rule some odd bits out.  Look up the business by the license to operate the nail salon, then try tax office and see who owns the building at that address.  This might not help at all but sometime looking up someones home addy at the land tax office can tell you who lives there so maybe you could hit paydirt by looking at other things.  Wish I could be more help.!

Wild...thank you so much for the astro info.  Very informative and I feel spot on!

melisb - TY!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: January 18, 2011, 01:13:43 AM »

One more post from BOC, discussing a before/after school day-care center in the school – where parents took their children to be taken  care of – children that were not necessarily students at Kyron’s school.  I didn’t realize until today about the day-care for other children.  The more I learn, the more I realize I don’t know!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

1.   zeus says:
January 17, 2011 at 5:03 pm
beejay says:
January 16, 2011 at 7:36 pm
@neighbor: TY very much. So, before/after school care is downstairs in the cafeteria. Same floor as some of those electrical exhibits. Those exhibits were, we think, where Ky headed when he went downstairs. I’ve got it now.
January 16, 2011 at 5:11 pm
@beejay, the before/after hours care is in the cafeteria
We need to go where Beejay has been heading with this train of thought– that Kyron may have gone to look at “electrical exhibits”, which put him in proximity to the daycare area and the people going in and out bringing kids there.
I don’t think it’s a big stretch to imagine Kyron being hustled out of that area into a waiting vehicle, at all. Whoever took him could have simply said “come with me, I have another science exhibit in my car-it’s really cool!”. And that may be as easy as it went down. JMO

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: January 18, 2011, 01:35:28 AM »

Threads and threads ago, I brought up this before/after day care program. I'm glad the focus is shifting back to this school- where it belongs.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 18, 2011, 01:53:30 AM »

WILDINGHEART I should have been asleep hours ago. But I thought I would take one more peek at Kyron's thread and ran across you reading for Kyron & Terri. Then I saw your blog, and I have been immersed in it ever since. I am very impressed by your blog and your kitty. Thank you so much for sharing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: January 18, 2011, 01:59:28 AM »

This case has had distraction after distraction. Kyron disappeared from the school. The school is the last known place Kyron can be accounted for. 

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 18, 2011, 08:24:33 AM »

One more post from BOC, discussing a before/after school day-care center in the school – where parents took their children to be taken  care of – children that were not necessarily students at Kyron’s school.  I didn’t realize until today about the day-care for other children.  The more I learn, the more I realize I don’t know!

1.   zeus says:
beejay says:
@neighbor: TY very much. So, before/after school care is downstairs in the cafeteria. Same floor as some of those electrical exhibits. Those exhibits were, we think, where Ky headed when he went downstairs. I’ve got it now.
We need to go where Beejay has been heading with this train of thought– that Kyron may have gone to look at “electrical exhibits”, which put him in proximity to the daycare area and the people going in and out bringing kids there.
I don’t think it’s a big stretch to imagine Kyron being hustled out of that area into a waiting vehicle, at all. Whoever took him could have simply said “come with me, I have another science exhibit in my car-it’s really cool!”. And that may be as easy as it went down. JMO

Just putting my one cent in...I think that if someone dropping off a child for before school care took Ky then it had to be a lickity split decision.  Before care would have ended for children at what 8:45 if the reg bell rang, right? I'm just thinking that a child prolly would have already been dropped off before the time he went missing unless a parent noticed just how lax the day was and grabbed him on the fly.  I agree it all should be looked at closer, starting right there at the school! 

Where have you been Monkey King? Nice to see you pop.  Guess the Ky thread will pick up more when court gets closer.  Would rather he be found but doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #934 on: January 18, 2011, 09:07:10 AM »

1.   zeus says:
beejay says:

BBM

I agree puzzler. There are a few posters over at Blinks that I watch carefully because of their thought to details. One, of course being beejay, and also Mockingbirdsings, Sammy, and puzzled. I like them all, but these four seem to be heading in the right direction, IMO. Oh, also our Monkey, neighbor. She brings theories to reality because she is a part of Skyline school.

I also didn't know about the before/after school daycare. I would like to know how it effected the program THAT day because it wasn't a "normal school hours" day. Did they cancel it that day? Since it was held in the cafeteria, and we know the cafeteria aid was on the list, are the parents that don't have children that attend Skyline, on the list? Do they even keep track of them, and if they do, how?

I have more questions than answers, but I sure am interested.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #935 on: January 18, 2011, 09:33:39 AM »

puzzled says:

Blink says:

~~~
Associated names:
ESTRADA, JAIME S
SANCHEZ, JAIME

Sass - TY

Yes, that is what I was referring to and you see the post says "Oregon City".

That the nail salon has a PO Box in Canby...interesting, too.

Wonder who's the "owner" of Estilo's?

Puzzler: I'm going to see what I can dig up on this. I've been avoiding RS and associates because of all of the name and business associations, not to mention the bogus names they use. It gives me a headache. They move on from one thing to another and it's hard to track them.

Sometimes I think it's easier to take out a crystal ball than finding links that I can nail down as specific proof and/or knowledge. 

The other thing that I question is HOW and IF they would be affiliated with the school regarding Kyron being snatched. Where do they fit into this, besides their association with RS? It's a trail that could be never ending.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 18, 2011, 10:11:31 AM »

Sass...I noticed that you follow Puzzled over at BOC and I didn't know if you noticed but I think Puzzler here is our dear friend Puzzled over yonder!  Just thought this was cute!             

Correct me Puzz if I am wrong as I normally am!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 18, 2011, 10:55:56 AM »

Hey Melisb! I have been on an extended vacation spending time with the family, sailing, for the holidays. I returned home the day before we got hit with this snow. Had a great time, thanks for asking.

Sass- I agree. Seems like everyone, with variations on their names, used that PO box. Difficult to sort out, but should be attempted. Uch better for Kyron's sake to take an active role researching ALL possibilities than kick back and say Terri did it.
I've seen it before where they will designate an area to the day care while in another area something else was going on. Hey aren't going to suspend the day care services for one day for the science fair, as parent's who work, depend on that service.
Kyron going, unattended, to see the electrical exhibits in the gym and being whisked away by someone at the day care sounds plausable.

Where would the parking be to quickly enter/leave the gym?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:14 AM »

I wonder if anyone was missing a jacket/hoodie/clothing from the day care. (As a disquise for Kyron)

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: January 18, 2011, 12:08:59 PM »

i think back in july/10, there was a discussion about the b4 and aft
care program,IDR if the scheduled times were noted,looking at it now, it
was prob the same schedule then too,my Q would be where, were the program
care providers, and the students,that would normally be in the care of the
program,would they attend the fair, like the parents and friends did, or stay
in an area till the scheduled organized small groups tour,and would the care
program providers be those students escorts, or maybe some of the parents
of the students,from the day care program, showed up too, the fair was open
too all friends and relatives i think
that leaves a lot of doors open so to speak

++++++++++++++++++++
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE PROGRAMS
2009-10 School Year

Information is subject to change. Call provider to confirm hours.
Schools that are shaded indicate no on-site child care

Skyline
11536 NW Skyline Blvd.

On-site

7:00am-8:45am
3:00pm-6:00pm
KidsPlace, Portland Jewish Academy
Phone:    503-535-3546
www.portlandjewishacademy.org/
Updated 1/18/2011      page 7 of 9

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/files/childcare/providerlistbyschoolrev2009-10.5.2010.DOC

Portland Jewish Academy
503-535-3546
jmerrill@portlandjewishacademy.org
portlandjewishacademy.org
Forest Park, Glencoe, Skyline
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/files/childcare/BeforeAndAfterCare01_1.pdf

above links found here
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/departments/kindergarten/1578.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.