March 28, 2024, 03:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 198351 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 24, 2010, 06:13:31 AM »

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:41:10 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 09:39:39 PM »

I'm pretty sure the people TJ thinks are friends of Terri Horman are absolutely not.  They are long time members of SM who just happen to have a different view in this case than I do. 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 10:03:10 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 10:18:57 PM »

From the previous thread.  I'm bringing it forward as I haven't had a chance to really look at this website.  Sure looks like DeDe has gained more weight:

From here:

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2010/12/ask-and-ye-shall-receive.html
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »

It's a real photo as the TH supporters are getting all over Cindy's case and dissing her on their website-the Kaine Horman Reality Show.

There are screen shots of it on Chana's site now.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 10:30:34 PM »

DeDe does not look like she is taking care of herself at all. Guilt? Stress? Depression? I don't know. She just looks so different.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 10:58:05 PM »

DeDe does not look like she is taking care of herself at all. Guilt? Stress? Depression? I don't know. She just looks so different.

To me it looks like she doesn't have on any makeup.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

Yep, yep...can't wrap my head around the sexting to MC, nor emails of hatred against Kyron, NOR why any other person would assist her in a kidnapping (or worse) of a little boy.  Jail time!  Why? would someone help someone else do that?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »

In the previous thread, someone said this picture looked funny to them and asked if it was photoshopped.  I, personally, don't have the skills to figure that out, but if it is...I'm sure folks that are good at this will tear it apart.

Personal observation, DeDe's hair wrapping around the other lady's wrist looks natural to me.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 11:05:34 PM »

Can someone please explain to me the significance of this photo to me?  TIA

Is it that these two are/were friends, but that the friend has turned on DeDe and "thinks" DeDe is guilty?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:50 PM »

I "know" I must be missing something.  If the lady is saying that LE doesn't want her to talk and she's saying that she doesn't want to blow her cover, then WHY is she letting all this be posted on the internet?

For gosh sakes!! If LE wants her to keep quiet, it would be to protect the case...why can't that woman do that?  What is so important about getting your face plastered on the internet?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:58 PM »

In the previous thread, someone said this picture looked funny to them and asked if it was photoshopped.  I, personally, don't have the skills to figure that out, but if it is...I'm sure folks that are good at this will tear it apart.

Personal observation, DeDe's hair wrapping around the other lady's wrist looks natural to me.

I'm a pretty good photoshopper and it does NOT look photoshopped to me
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 11:13:28 PM »

The other woman is Cindy Butcher Smalley.  She was an administrator on the TH support page when it was up.

CBS knows the stepmother of TH's son.  CBS apparently also knows Carol Moulton.

CBS has had contact with TH and DD and apparently does not think either one is innocent.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 11:16:57 PM »

Apparently, CBS has not really contacted LE.  Does she really know anything?  Who knows.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 11:29:54 PM »

I'm a pretty good photoshopper and it does NOT look photoshopped to me

Klaas - TY.  It looked natural to me, but as I said - I don't have those kinds of skills.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 11:33:15 PM »

I haven't seen any emails where Terri expresses hatred for Kyron.
I read the one where her perception was way off IMO where she complains about the 30K she once had and how she did everything.
What would tip me over is : Her mental health issues in the past, if anything was ever diagnosed and if any meds were ever taken for it. The divorce lawyer has asked for those records as part of the assessment for visitaiton / custody and I wonder if when and if those records are ever provided, they would become public ?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 11:33:16 PM »

Apparently, CBS has not really contacted LE.  Does she really know anything?  Who knows.

HK - do we know who wrote the message to Tom that says LE wants to keep this quiet and she doesn't want to blow her cover?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 11:34:37 PM »

I read the one where her perception was way off IMO where she complains about the 30K she once had and how she did everything.
What would tip me over is : Her mental health issues in the past, if anything was ever diagnosed and if any meds were ever taken for it. The divorce lawyer has asked for those records as part of the assessment for visitaiton / custody and I wonder if when and if those records are ever provided, they would become public ?

I haven't seen any emails where Terri expresses hate for Kyron either.  I took that from what Desiree said - that she have been informed of emails by Terri and the hatred, etc.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2011, 11:36:13 PM »

KG - I don't believe the records themselves would become public, but information gleaned from them and presented in open court could make it into the public news.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.