May 28, 2024, 12:40:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 202479 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2011, 03:43:33 AM »

Then there was Staton's cryptic statements. I would not think that this sort of thing would be new to Staton, but considering a child ended up missing?
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2011, 03:44:12 AM »

A threesome....I don't know that just because DD says it was requested means it was....I mean, after all, I could say I was invited to join Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie...seems ludicrous, doesn't it? But I may have told my manicurist a whole bunch of crazy stories. Maybe she repeats them, cuz it's juicy gossip.
I don't know that I believe DD had any premeditation in this, but IMO, she was involved from the outset at what she may not have fully realized was the plan.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2011, 03:45:21 AM »

I haven't seen any emails where Terri expresses hatred for Kyron.
I read the one where her perception was way off IMO where she complains about the 30K she once had and how she did everything.
What would tip me over is : Her mental health issues in the past, if anything was ever diagnosed and if any meds were ever taken for it. The divorce lawyer has asked for those records as part of the assessment for visitaiton / custody and I wonder if when and if those records are ever provided, they would become public ?

She says

E-mail: Terri accuses Kaine of being overbearing
Story Published: Nov 15, 2010 at 11:47 PM PST
Story Updated: Nov 16, 2010 at 12:55 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman disappeared from his elementary school, his stepmother, Terri Horman, told a friend in at least one e-mail that her husband, Kaine Horman, was overbearing.

In the April 6 e-mail obtained by KATU News, Terri writes the following about Kaine: “I have to ask him before I go out to meet anyone. I have no money because I stayed home with Kyron at birth since his natural mom wouldn't - spent all of my 30k to do so. …

“I am The one who was able to get him glasses (I noticed at 6 months when I was working with him but Kaine wouldn't go in to a doc until he was 2 years - yeah - he's farsighted 750)). He's on me about being fat. Wants me to do another show. Makes me pay $1000 a month to him for bills although it's my child support and unemployment. I do all the yard work, house work, mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters.”

http://www.katu.com/news/local/108352154.html

He Says

Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions
Published: Thursday, August 19, 2010, 10:30 PM
Updated: Monday, October 04, 2010, 7:38 AM

At the gym, Terri complained to friends that Kaine didn't pay much attention to her and criticized her weight gain after having Kiara. Kaine denies ever complaining about her weight, saying she was the one who brought it up.

"She was always being critical of herself and I got tired of listening to it," he said. "She would complain about it and I would tell her, 'You know that I don't care what you look like. It's who you are that's important. Your weight doesn't have any bearing on how I feel about you.'"

Terri also told friends that Kaine tried to control her spending.

"Controlling with my money — yeah," Kaine said, "because she was spending all of it. She was going out and spending it like water and not checking with me where we should be spending our money."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2011, 03:45:24 AM »

I have read EVERYTHING Tom has written. At GLP, FB and one other board. I am curious too, like Puzzler, as to what changed your mind?  I believe Tom believes everything he has written, and that his info comes from sources better than mine.

I don't want to upset Klaas which is why I am trying to tiptoe around this. So, there are three parties. One party tires of the other two because they have gained weight. The other two are feeling rejected and one is feeling especially put upon because that party has to take care of one of the parties children. The two rejected parties plot and plan revenge. Their anger towards said party manifests itself into rediculous proportions. They feed off of each other. One party is not particularly fond of men to begin with and the other has always used them to get what she wants. The rejection is overwhelming. What would be the perfect way to really hurt that third party? It just all sort of fell into place for me after reading this. It would also make sense that there was this bond formed between the two parties. They would protect this bond at all costs. Does any of this make sense? Klaas you can remove this if you want. I am trying to be tactful, but this is truly the reason that I think Terri and DeDe did this.

No, it's ridiculous.  One of Tom's postings while he's upset and on a roll IMO.  I don't think Tom is a liar.  I do think he's blessed with a very active imagination and that imagination comes flowing out of his fingertips.

Follow the dots. There was a statement made that "I will not be held hostage by this event", etc etc. Then there were the ALLEGED emails that Terri sent to ??? complaining about Kyron. What else was she complaining about? Was she complaining about something else that was news to Desiree? Something that made Desiree turn? It seems to me that the emails must have alluded to something else besides Terri hating Kyron. Desiree was not happy at all.

Okay...you're talking about the emails that Desiree last talked about - the ones that she said showed hatred for Kyron.
I'm assuming they are called Terri's emails because it can be proven they were sent from the computer that Terri uses.
But I've not heard that it's been proven that Terri, herself, typed those emails.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2011, 03:51:36 AM »

I have read EVERYTHING Tom has written. At GLP, FB and one other board. I am curious too, like Puzzler, as to what changed your mind?  I believe Tom believes everything he has written, and that his info comes from sources better than mine.

I don't want to upset Klaas which is why I am trying to tiptoe around this. So, there are three parties. One party tires of the other two because they have gained weight. The other two are feeling rejected and one is feeling especially put upon because that party has to take care of one of the parties children. The two rejected parties plot and plan revenge. Their anger towards said party manifests itself into rediculous proportions. They feed off of each other. One party is not particularly fond of men to begin with and the other has always used them to get what she wants. The rejection is overwhelming. What would be the perfect way to really hurt that third party? It just all sort of fell into place for me after reading this. It would also make sense that there was this bond formed between the two parties. They would protect this bond at all costs. Does any of this make sense? Klaas you can remove this if you want. I am trying to be tactful, but this is truly the reason that I think Terri and DeDe did this.

No, it's ridiculous.  One of Tom's postings while he's upset and on a roll IMO.  I don't think Tom is a liar.  I do think he's blessed with a very active imagination and that imagination comes flowing out of his fingertips.

Follow the dots. There was a statement made that "I will not be held hostage by this event", etc etc. Then there were the ALLEGED emails that Terri sent to ??? complaining about Kyron. What else was she complaining about? Was she complaining about something else that was news to Desiree? Something that made Desiree turn? It seems to me that the emails must have alluded to something else besides Terri hating Kyron. Desiree was not happy at all.

Okay...you're talking about the emails that Desiree last talked about - the ones that she said showed hatred for Kyron.
I'm assuming they are called Terri's emails because it can be proven they were sent from the computer that Terri uses.
But I've not heard that it's been proven that Terri, herself, typed those emails.

This is true too. However, and I am not trying to be mean, I promise, but DeDe is looking really manly these days. Terri went from looking like a hot mama to not so hot herself. Maybe they did not care about the others appearance. I just think that there is something there between those two. I don't think that it was necessarily planned, it just happened because of a series of events. I think Kyron disappearing was either an accident that Terri convinced DeDe to help cover for or Terri poisoned him. I cannot wrap my head around Terri doing something like that in any physical way. As much as I would love to believe that Kyron is still with us (and he may very well be), but that would involve yet a third party. I just cannot imagine who they would trust to hold onto Kyron while all of this is going on.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2011, 03:54:39 AM »

Desiree: Terri hated Kyron, blamed him for failing marriage
Posted on November 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Updated Monday, Nov 15 at 5:28 PM

MEDFORD, Ore. -- In an exclusive interview on NBC's Today Show, Kyron Horman's mother said she thinks the missing 7-year old's step-mom could have hurt her son "in the worst way."

Desiree Young appeared on Today Monday morning. She talked about explosive emails that police showed her just last Friday. Sources told KGW that the emails were sent from Terri to an extended member of the family in the weeks just before Kyron's disappearance.

"I now believe without a shadow of a doubt that not only is she (Terri) capable of hurting Kyron, but that it's clear she could have hurt him in the worst possible way, " said Young, as she struggled to talk through the tears.

But what were in those emails?

Young said she couldn't go into specifics because of the ongoing investigation. But she didn't hold back about the ugly picture she said the emails painted.

"It's very clear from Terri’s horrible words that she had a severe hatred for Kyron and that she blamed a lot of the marital problems on Kyron," said Young.

Kyron Horman went missing from Skyline Elementary School on June 4th.  While Terri Horman has not been named as a suspect, she has clearly remained the focus of the investigation.

Desiree Young and Kyron's father Kaine Horman have long provided a united front in the search for their son. But on Monday, Desiree indicated she was seriously disappointed with Kaine for failing to share with her information of Terri's alleged issues with alcohol.

More: Kaine fears Kyron saw 'unimaginable horror'

"I just can't stand by and support the choices that he's making. He had several opportunities to let Tony (Desiree's husband) and I know what was going on and he did not, " she said.

"We learned all of this information after the fact and from the media. He had several opportunities to let Tony know, and I know, what was going on, and he did not, she said."

Kaine held a press conference late Monday morning. He said he could not comment specifically on anything Desiree said during the Today Show, because he did not watch the interview. But he did confirm that he got the same information about Terri's emails from police on Friday as Desiree.

When specifically questioned about Terris' drinking, Kaine said it took him a long time to realize the depth of her problem and that his now-estranged wife was in many ways, "a master of deception."

More: Kaine says Terri fooled him, too

In her interview on Today, Young also said that she tried to get custody of Kyron a year before he disappeared, but Kaine would not allow it. Young said Terri even called her on the phone to urge her to take over custody of Kyron because he was so upset.

"He (Kyron) was exhibiting some problems in school, expressing a lot of sadness, and upset at the situation. Kyron on many occasions said he wanted to live with me, " she recalled.

NBC's Meredith Vieira ended the interview by asking Desiree if she still has hope that Kyron is still alive.

"I will until the day I die, " said Young.

More: Divers returned to Sauvie Island waterways last weekend

Kaine's press conference was held at 10:30 a.m., Monday in front of the Wall of Hope created as a show of support from the community for Kyron and his family. Desiree was interviewed live on Today before 5 a.m. from her home in Medford.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2011, 04:01:40 AM »

The photo today of DeDe, she does look manly...mainly she looks bland.  If you look you can see she has on no makeup.  Not even anything on her eyelashes.  No lipstick, not even gloss.  Blah...basically the way I look without makeup. 

There "may" be something between the two of them...IDK  From what we've sleuthed, there's not much out there on FB, Twitter, etc. that indicates these two communicated much - an we know Terri loved to use her computer.

Maybe Terri looked frumpy because Kaine wanted her to do another show and she wasn't up for it. 

DeDe, I think she just has a problem with her weight and has had for a long time - didn't we read that her weight yo-yo's?

A third person involved to keep care of Kyron - that would cost money - TH and DD don't have any money...that much we do know.

There could be a third person involved is a different scenario - but IMO not in the Terri/DeDe scenario.  JMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2011, 04:02:14 AM »

Look at the series of events that put Terri where she is today. 1. She complained to everyone about Kaine in person and via emails. 2. She told Desiree that she wanted Kyron to live with her. 3. Terri trades her car for Kaines truck the day that Kyron disappears. 4. Terri has a problem with the date of the doctors appt for Kyron. Was it the 4th or the 11th? 5. Terri goes through her timeline with LE but apparently her cellphone pings on Suavie Island and Terri was not there 6. Terri's cellphone pings and bank information does not match what she tells LE during the lie detector test 7. The man that Terri hired to landscape her yard accuses her of hiring him to murder her husband. 8. Terri's good friend, DeDe cannot account for her time during that fateful day. Even though friends have stated that DeDe never leaves without her cellphone, this day she did.

These must be the most unlucky gals in the world. Either that or they are being framed and I have a really hard time with that.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2011, 04:13:47 AM »

The photo today of DeDe, she does look manly...mainly she looks bland.  If you look you can see she has on no makeup.  Not even anything on her eyelashes.  No lipstick, not even gloss.  Blah...basically the way I look without makeup. 

There "may" be something between the two of them...IDK  From what we've sleuthed, there's not much out there on FB, Twitter, etc. that indicates these two communicated much - an we know Terri loved to use her computer.

Maybe Terri looked frumpy because Kaine wanted her to do another show and she wasn't up for it. 

DeDe, I think she just has a problem with her weight and has had for a long time - didn't we read that her weight yo-yo's?

A third person involved to keep care of Kyron - that would cost money - TH and DD don't have any money...that much we do know.

There could be a third person involved is a different scenario - but IMO not in the Terri/DeDe scenario.  JMO.

That brings up something else. Do you believe that all of the money that Terri came into to hire Houze was from her parents? Do you believe there was an anonomous donor and if so, who?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2011, 04:30:16 AM »

Look at the series of events that put Terri where she is today. 1. She complained to everyone about Kaine in person and via emails. 2. She told Desiree that she wanted Kyron to live with her. 3. Terri trades her car for Kaines truck the day that Kyron disappears. 4. Terri has a problem with the date of the doctors appt for Kyron. Was it the 4th or the 11th? 5. Terri goes through her timeline with LE but apparently her cellphone pings on Suavie Island and Terri was not there 6. Terri's cellphone pings and bank information does not match what she tells LE during the lie detector test 7. The man that Terri hired to landscape her yard accuses her of hiring him to murder her husband. 8. Terri's good friend, DeDe cannot account for her time during that fateful day. Even though friends have stated that DeDe never leaves without her cellphone, this day she did.

These must be the most unlucky gals in the world. Either that or they are being framed and I have a really hard time with that.

Well, we do see things a little differently.  I do tend to think that Terri is indirectly involved; however, I have a little different take on some of the items you mentioned.

For example:

TH - I do believe she was unhappy and the marriage was failing or failed and she did express herself about her unhappiness. 

Kyron - Janet just posted the article written about Desiree's comments about Terri calling Desiree and asking her to consider taking Kyron back BECAUSE he (Kyron) was so unhappy.  There may have been other times that Terri was not so nice..IDK..but the way Desiree framed this call was that Terri was concerned about Kyron's unhappiness - that he was sad.  I asked on SM the other day "why" was Kyron so sad?

Truck - Terri traded her car for the truck the day before the SF to take the project to school (the Mustang has a small trunk and that project would not have fit in it due to the length IMO).  She also traded the truck the next day to bring the project home.  The teacher wouldn't let the projects be taken dow that morning. Supposedly Terri emailed the teacher to find out when she could pick up the project...my understand was that she wanted to take the project with her when she drove Kyron to meet his mom later that day (Kyron's weekend to be with Desiree)

Dr. Appt. - I don't see it as Terri has a problem with the Dr. appt. date.  According to Terri, the date was the 11th.  I'm sure that's one thing that LE checked out.  However, it's another one of those things we heard up front and we've not been updated since as to what was learned in the investigation.

Cell phone pings - if LE is telling the truth about cell phone pings - how reliable is that seeing that the towers are 5 miles apart?
Saying it's reliable - where was Terri.  Yet again, something we heard up front but that we've not been updated on as to what was learned in the investigation.  December, Stanton is still saying they're working on phone lists.  Surely, they're not STILL working on Terri's list; hopefully, other lists from other people that might render some useful information.  Terri was furious that LE said she didn't pass all the questions.  Why?  Did Terri know she answered the questions correctly?  Is she that big of a liar?

RS - an angry man for reasons we don't yet know, accuses TH of requesting MFH.  He can't prove it, else LE would have never set up a sting operation, which failed.  He said; she said.

DeDe - we heard she left, then later we heard she didn't and that she couldn't hear the call for lunch from where she was working - that there had been a test done of someone yelling from the house and someone at the mailbox area where DeDe was working and that the call from the house couldn't be heard.  However, LE does not confirm or deny this.  So we don't know the "facts".  DeDe says she accounted for her time.  LE has returned all her items to her.  It's others that say DeDe can't account for her time....not DeDe and not LE.

One of the main problems that I see in this case is that certain information came out early on and everyone has taken that as hard cold facts.  Yet the investigation has continued now for 7 months and we the public has not been "updated" on what the investigation has rendered with respect to various little details.  We are sooooo far behind on what LE has found out that we may be going in the wrong direction on many different items.

You may be correct in the way you expressed every comment.  IDK 
I may be correct in the way I expressed every comment. YDK
WDK - that's the problem - that's why I think that I don't want to get bogged down in to emphatic statements - I want LE to tell me where I should be pointing my finger - then - Katie bar the door!

My 2 cents...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2011, 04:36:09 AM »

That brings up something else. Do you believe that all of the money that Terri came into to hire Houze was from her parents? Do you believe there was an anonomous donor and if so, who?

I believe that Terri's parents re-financed their home to get enough money to "retain" Houze...as substantial amount: $50-$70 thousand dollars.  The retainer would be substantial enough to cover a good bit of attorney time.  At this point, we don't know if there will be a trial.

I also believe that the reason Terri's dad was at the court house in late October at the hearing in divorce court was in case they needed him to testify.  If you recall, there were two motions.  The first was to abate the hearing of divorce for a while and the judge did abate until Jan. 6.  The second was to find out about the "money" angle as mentioned in the texts with MC.  I think that Terri's dad was there to testify about where the money came from and that it was not a gift to Terri, but that it was money paid directly from the dad to the law firm.  Because the divorce was abated, the motion about the money was also abated and there was no testimony required that day (remember the court got out early - that was because of the abatement and, therefore, the cancellation of the second motion being heard).

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2011, 04:40:35 AM »

For what it is worth, CBS has now posted on the TJ discussion on the Anti Terri page. She has also referred people to one of the detectives at the MCSO. I have a sneaky suspicion that things are coming to a head. I so hope that I am right. Kyron deserves justice!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2011, 04:42:57 AM »

Well, we do see things a little differently.  I do tend to think that Terri is indirectly involved; however, I have a little different take on some of the items you mentioned.

For example:

TH - I do believe she was unhappy and the marriage was failing or failed and she did express herself about her unhappiness. 

Kyron - Janet just posted the article written about Desiree's comments about Terri calling Desiree and asking her to consider taking Kyron back BECAUSE he (Kyron) was so unhappy.  There may have been other times that Terri was not so nice..IDK..but the way Desiree framed this call was that Terri was concerned about Kyron's unhappiness - that he was sad.  I asked on SM the other day "why" was Kyron so sad?

Truck - Terri traded her car for the truck the day before the SF to take the project to school (the Mustang has a small trunk and that project would not have fit in it due to the length IMO).  She also traded the truck the next day to bring the project home.  The teacher wouldn't let the projects be taken dow that morning. Supposedly Terri emailed the teacher to find out when she could pick up the project...my understand was that she wanted to take the project with her when she drove Kyron to meet his mom later that day (Kyron's weekend to be with Desiree)

Dr. Appt. - I don't see it as Terri has a problem with the Dr. appt. date.  According to Terri, the date was the 11th.  I'm sure that's one thing that LE checked out.  However, it's another one of those things we heard up front and we've not been updated since as to what was learned in the investigation.

Cell phone pings - if LE is telling the truth about cell phone pings - how reliable is that seeing that the towers are 5 miles apart?
Saying it's reliable - where was Terri.  Yet again, something we heard up front but that we've not been updated on as to what was learned in the investigation.  December, Stanton is still saying they're working on phone lists.  Surely, they're not STILL working on Terri's list; hopefully, other lists from other people that might render some useful information.  Terri was furious that LE said she didn't pass all the questions.  Why?  Did Terri know she answered the questions correctly?  Is she that big of a liar?

RS - an angry man for reasons we don't yet know, accuses TH of requesting MFH.  He can't prove it, else LE would have never set up a sting operation, which failed.  He said; she said.

DeDe - we heard she left, then later we heard she didn't and that she couldn't hear the call for lunch from where she was working - that there had been a test done of someone yelling from the house and someone at the mailbox area where DeDe was working and that the call from the house couldn't be heard.  However, LE does not confirm or deny this.  So we don't know the "facts".  DeDe says she accounted for her time.  LE has returned all her items to her.  It's others that say DeDe can't account for her time....not DeDe and not LE.

One of the main problems that I see in this case is that certain information came out early on and everyone has taken that as hard cold facts.  Yet the investigation has continued now for 7 months and we the public has not been "updated" on what the investigation has rendered with respect to various little details.  We are sooooo far behind on what LE has found out that we may be going in the wrong direction on many different items.

You may be correct in the way you expressed every comment.  IDK 
I may be correct in the way I expressed every comment. YDK
WDK - that's the problem - that's why I think that I don't want to get bogged down in to emphatic statements - I want LE to tell me where I should be pointing my finger - then - Katie bar the door!

My 2 cents...

I completely understand where you are coming from Puzzler as I have gone over each and everyone of these items myself. I guess for NOW anyways, I am going with that old theory, "if it walks like a duck and smells like a duck"......I also want to say that I respect all of your posts and opinions. Even though we may not be on the same page right now, I think you are one smart monkey!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2011, 04:44:03 AM »

I tend to think that DeDe became a big interest because she was "the one" who stayed with Terri upon request of Terri's mom, because mom and dad had to go back home and they didn't want Terri staying alone.  Because of those days, LE would have a big interest in whether Terri disclosed anything to DeDe or they had emails back an forth (DeDe didn't stay there 24/7), etc.  DeDe could give LE invaluable insight as to Terri's words, moods, behavior, etc. during that time. 

If it turns out that the investigation shows that DeDe was really there on the farm that morning - that she couldn't hear the shout out for lunch from where she was working, that she did talk to one of owners during that time, that she did wave to the vase man during that time, etc., then DeDe is basically a moot point except for what she may have learned during the time spent with Terri.

IDK.  I've only heard the first blush of what happened with DeDe.  I've not heard from LE what investigators gleaned.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2011, 04:52:47 AM »

For what it is worth, CBS has now posted on the TJ discussion on the Anti Terri page. She has also referred people to one of the detectives at the MCSO. I have a sneaky suspicion that things are coming to a head. I so hope that I am right. Kyron deserves justice!

I SOOO hope things are coming to a head, too!!!!!!

Now...you say CBS - and Chana outted CBS for lying...Huh?  What's going on?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2011, 04:53:28 AM »

I tend to think that DeDe became a big interest because she was "the one" who stayed with Terri upon request of Terri's mom, because mom and dad had to go back home and they didn't want Terri staying alone.  Because of those days, LE would have a big interest in whether Terri disclosed anything to DeDe or they had emails back an forth (DeDe didn't stay there 24/7), etc.  DeDe could give LE invaluable insight as to Terri's words, moods, behavior, etc. during that time. 

If it turns out that the investigation shows that DeDe was really there on the farm that morning - that she couldn't hear the shout out for lunch from where she was working, that she did talk to one of owners during that time, that she did wave to the vase man during that time, etc., then DeDe is basically a moot point except for what she may have learned during the time spent with Terri.

IDK.  I've only heard the first blush of what happened with DeDe.  I've not heard from LE what investigators gleaned.

What hit the hinky meter for me about DeDe was when Kaine acted like he barely knew her yet she had planned DeDe's birthday party? Then DeDe goes and stays with Terri for days on end? I thought that someone was hiding something. Maybe Terri was hiding her friendship with DeDe from Kaine, I don't know. All I know is that something did not feel right with regards to DeDe and her involvement. DeDe not answering her cellphone that day ALLEGEDLY and not taking a lie detector test ALLEGEDLY and coming out of the Grand Jury looking so smug, IN MY OPINION and then hearing that the Grand Jury only wanted to see DeDe ALLEGEDLY. This all just sort of made me suspect DeDe. Again, I keep using ALLEGEDLY because very little in this case has been verified or written in stone and I always welcome all theories.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »

What hit the hinky meter for me about DeDe was when Kaine acted like he barely knew her yet she had planned DeDe's birthday party? Then DeDe goes and stays with Terri for days on end? I thought that someone was hiding something. Maybe Terri was hiding her friendship with DeDe from Kaine, I don't know. All I know is that something did not feel right with regards to DeDe and her involvement. DeDe not answering her cellphone that day ALLEGEDLY and not taking a lie detector test ALLEGEDLY and coming out of the Grand Jury looking so smug, IN MY OPINION and then hearing that the Grand Jury only wanted to see DeDe ALLEGEDLY. This all just sort of made me suspect DeDe. Again, I keep using ALLEGEDLY because very little in this case has been verified or written in stone and I always welcome all theories.

Edit above to say Terri's
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2011, 04:55:04 AM »

Sebastian - TY - and the feeling is mutual.  It is wonderful to be able to express different opinions and they be considered respectfully.  Thank you.

I do like that walks like a duck saying and have used is many times myself. 

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2011, 04:59:31 AM »

I SOOO hope things are coming to a head, too!!!!!!

Now...you say CBS - and Chana outted CBS for lying...Huh?  What's going on?

Apparently CBS came in and stated that she is all for Kyron and did not lie to Chana or TJ. It also sounds as if CBS' own family thought she had gone off the deep end by being friendly with TH and DS. CBS did not get into any details of what she told Chana or Tom. Apparently Chana is going to release that info later. From what I can gather, there is a particular supporter of TH that CBS really likes but she knows that coming forward with whatever information she has to offer is going to ruin that friendship. She pretty much told everyone to contact one of the Sheriffs.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2011, 05:00:35 AM »

My hinky meter is up, too, on Kaine's comment that he barely knew DeDe, yet he called DeDe to plan the birthday party and then we later found out that DeDe had dinner at the Horman's home a few times over the years.  To me that's not a close friendship, but it is an ongoing-friendship.

So far, I haven't thought of DeDe spending the time with Terri after mom and dad had to leave.  Mom and dad did not want Terri by herself and DeDe was the only one not married and without children.  Mom asked DeDe and so DeDe stayed.  At this point, I haven't heard anything other than that to get my hinky meter up about DeDe staying there.

If you know anything more, please fill me in...I think it's obvious by now that I'm open for "further developements".   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.