April 27, 2024, 01:16:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199813 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: January 03, 2011, 08:49:22 PM »

I am not the poster who posted it but I think it goes with the theory of a kidnapping with items found of Kyrons during searches. I know there was discussion on a few boards about if Kryons glasses had been received with a ransom note. So I think this poster was speculating if perhaps other items had also been found.

There are not many official statements from LE that have shed light on issues encompassing the disappearance of Kyron Horman but when those statements do happen ... I embrace them as truth and ... speculation on that particular issue ends for me.

In other words ... regarding this topic ... the implication is that law enforcement DO NOT have the clothing and glasses worn by Kyron on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Case Closed!  IMO

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

To add to that information, we have on display the likenesses of the shirt, pants, socks and shoes Kyron was wearing on the day of his disappearance. The pants displayed here are of the same style Kyron was wearing, but those he was last seen in were darker. Otherwise these clothes represent identifying items in this search.  We show these items to create additional awareness for the public – seeing any of these items individually (a sock, a shirt or shoe) could be the tip that we need to locate Kyron.

Please click on images to enlarge

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#kyron

Yep I agree Janet.

Agree.  And on 12/4 LE said this:

"They point to one undeniable fact: They lack any physical evidence of Kyron, or physical evidence that links anyone to his disappearance."

On BOC, a poster keeps going around and around about the "clothes".  LE, themselves, told us the clothes were similar, but that Kyron was actually wearing darker pants.  The "pants" were addressed by LE at that time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: January 03, 2011, 08:52:38 PM »

As I do not have a link to access Blink's blog pertaining to the to the topic of the clothes and glasses ... I do not know where her speculation is coming from ... speculation which implies that the photos provided on the site of the Multnohah County Sheriff's Office are the actual clothing worn by Kyron when he disappeared.  The words in the official statement imply otherwise.

Janet

++++++

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

To add to that information, we have on display the likenesses of the shirt, pants, socks and shoes Kyron was wearing on the day of his disappearance. The pants displayed here are of the same style Kyron was wearing, but those he was last seen in were darker. Otherwise these clothes represent identifying items in this search.  We show these items to create additional awareness for the public – seeing any of these items individually (a sock, a shirt or shoe) could be the tip that we need to locate Kyron.

Please click on images to enlarge

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm#kyron

Janet it was a poster who said that, it was not blink. I don't recall if she has said anything one way or another on the clothing.

Thank you for clarifying Tracygirl.

I think the official statement at the official site of the Multnohah County Sheriff's Office speaks for itself.  I do not comprehend the discussion.

Janet

Ditto.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: January 03, 2011, 08:54:23 PM »

I think state of mind is very relevant.
Just look at how hard Bozo et al. are trying to keep Casey's exploits out of trial.
State of mind matters.

BTW, was looking at SoCal's forum. Seems there's a lot of SM and BOC bashing going on there.
I won't be going back.
I keep seeing something about this SoCal's forum and have no idea what that is.

NoRose - it's a site that started up by posters that posted on GLP's Kyron thread - GLP shut down their Kyron thread.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: January 03, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »

This was a very respectful post, thank you for that.
It is not that I think it has nothing to do with it but I think it doesn't have a direct link to Kyron. Meaning one does not lead to the other.

Well, it's probably safe to say that people have various "shades" of the importance of the link to Kyron.  Between the black and white shades, there can be many greys.  Smile  It's a shame we don't really know for sure yet what the implications are yet!  If we did, maybe we'd have more answers like where the heck little Kyron is, please-and-thank you.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 03, 2011, 09:02:27 PM »

Just look at how hard Bozo et al. are trying to keep Casey's exploits out of trial.
State of mind matters.

BTW, was looking at SoCal's forum. Seems there's a lot of SM and BOC bashing going on there.
I won't be going back.

In my thinking, state of mine has to be an entire picture of the person. I understand what everyones concerns are, I think the texts show a person who is insecure, desperate, and afraid to be alone, not to mention inappropriate on many levels.
Desiree had said she felt Terri didn't like Kyron very much, she blamed him for the troubles in the marriage. I can imagine Terri was feeling like Kyron was at it again, ruining everything for her, because Terri was not a healthy minded woman at that point proved by an inappropriate act of sexting MC. I think she could have felt this way with or without hurting Kyron.
I respect all other opinions as I realize these are just my opinions.

so SM and Blink are getting bashed? Why now?

It appears that they are appalled by the suggestion that Terri could not be involved and don't approve of discussing Kaine's shortcomings.
For the record, I think Terri is responsible, however, am not opposed to alternate theorizing.

Curly - I'm not sure where you get that idea...I read over there just like I do here, and if anything, they are the anti-Terri cheerleaders.  Someone there implied that SM was nothing but Kaine-bashers, which I just shook my head at, since it is obviously not the case.  I think someone just likes to fan the flames (rolling my eyes)

It appeared to me that quite a few posters were implying just that and chose to no longer read there.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: January 03, 2011, 09:03:48 PM »

I like hearing differing opinions too, Shy...but if all of this posturing and crap out there has impeded this investigation in any way, preventing the discovery or recovery of Kyron, that is just SO wrong!

Absolutely, I totally agree. I also wish there was punishment for people who delay investigations by using the forums as a game. They go make 10 different Id's then use one to go post "facts"..."inside scoops" and the others to verify how credible that person is and/or agree with them It's all the same person and I could swear, right after Kyron went missing and I got approved here, that it was TH who was caught on a forum doing that. They had forgot to sign out and back in, so the same id that posted the original comment, was also the id that replied with praise and compliments. After reading a comment where James had made it a point to say TH had no internet there, I can't help but wonder how many of these id's that appear to be having conversations, are one person.

Somewhere I've read that James has said his mom can't have a cell phone or a computer at her parents, does anyone know if that was court ordered, or was it scripted for him to say in hopes everyone believes she has neither so any activity online especially *can't be her*.
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: January 03, 2011, 09:09:53 PM »

TH's lawyer may have told her to stay off the internet, not sure how the courts could do that since she is not charged with anything...
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: January 03, 2011, 09:14:33 PM »

I actually had a neighbor that did MFH.

The would be murderer went to LE.

He was wired.  Info was got on tape and money exchanged hands.  Busted. 

LE believed about my neighbor I am sure because he is a nasty piece of work.  But they couldn't act until the deal was sealed.

THs deal was not sealed.  So, too bad, unlesss there is more info out there that we don't know about.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: January 03, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »

anyone remember LE statement regarding someone that they had been investigating prior to Kyron disappearing?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 03, 2011, 09:40:33 PM »

anyone remember LE statement regarding someone that they had been investigating prior to Kyron disappearing?

I vaguely remember something along those lines. I thought they said this case lead to other cases?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: January 03, 2011, 10:15:25 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.

She wasn't thinking, which is what bothers me. I wonder if she is on and off some sort of medication? If she is so ingenius that she found a way to kidnap her step-son and get away with it so far, how come she was not smart enough to figure out that sexting to her husbands high school friend is not a good idea so shortly after her step-son disappeared?

She had said something about Dede just brought her a drink, maybe she was drunk...I will say though, they are going to have to prove the texts were written by Terri. I would gather from the pics, lol, they could prove parts of her where there, lol. OMG sorry but those texts were crazy! I think I am blushing right now!

BBM

LE knows Terri sent the texts. Her lawyers are not disputing that she sent them. That means it's pretty iron-clad evidence, especially with the photos, and LE can allow Kaine to use them in his divorce case because Terri can't dispute them being hers. What she didn't like was the fact that Kaine's divorce lawyer used them to show what Terri was doing while her daughter was taken away, her husband left her, and her stepson was missing.The real Terri was exposed....in more ways than one.

She was after MC because she needed a replacement for Kaine's financial support. Terri wanted MC to continue to fund her lifestyle. She put him on the fast track plan.

WE know NONE of that as fact, it's supposition and speculation as to what Terri thinks and NOT one person here knows what that is. I do think (again speculating) that she did it knowing Kaine would find out, and I don't think she choose MC as a permanent replacement and can't recall what he even did for a living, but from the last affadavit we found K earned around 90m in 02 IIRC.......sadly in specific parts of the county that is not enough to live on, for instance San Diego vs podunk, Ohio.

I think Terri was pathetic and needy, and it was IMO like a cry for attn "someone pay attn to me", "someone love me, think I am attractive" etc., I have known ppl like that and their self worth and any self esteem is usually the lowest of the low.

It's been reading articles like this

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

that have made me think that she cares about nothing other than herself and what she wants that minute. She's left a trail of men, that failed at making her feel pretty and important. It's always said to be their fault, followed by a list of her needs that they failed to meet. She seems to have no clue that she's the common denominator here and all the moving on in the world isn't going to fix that problem . Even with her oldest son, she had him with Tarver, chucks him to the side, gets with Eckard. has him adopt him, chucks Eckard, except for his child support payment and drops her son back off with Tarver. Most parents at least would have enough sense to not toss their own kids around, placing them with whatever dad makes their own life easier.

Even TH's comments, about losing custody of Kiara, were all about what not seeing Kiara was doing to her, never comments about hoping Kiara gets put down with the right blanket or rocked etc

In my opinion that speaks volumes for TH's character, but I'm basing it off my own experience, maybe I'm not the norm. A couple of my kids were premies and had to be left in the hospital when I was released and yes it sucked for me but my thoughts and voiced concerns were truly over my babies. With one of them my husband worked graveyard so I couldn't go to the hospital for the 3am feeding and I too was upset over being seperated, I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, but still the only things that crossed my mind were "what if's" like what if she thinks I've abandoned her, what if she's scared, what if they don't have time to rock her etc.

There was a show on Snapped before where an adopted daughter killed her mom. She ended up getting a second trial and at that one her birthmother testified and she had an extensive mental health history, said to be hereditary. I'm not saying that's the case her but I sure can't help but wonder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 03, 2011, 10:22:40 PM »

Visibly Impaired

Kaine fears daughter saw unimaginable horror
Posted on October 25, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 27 at 6:16 AM

Kaine also stated in the filing that it was common for Terri to be visibly impaired from alcohol, including slurred speech and a staggering gait.

Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman-Terri-unfit-105734863.html

Learned from the Media

Desiree: Terri hated Kyron, blamed him for failing marriage
Posted on November 15, 2010 at 8:10 AM
Updated Monday, Nov 15 at 5:28 PM

Desiree Young and Kyron's father Kaine Horman have long provided a united front in the search for their son. But on Monday, Desiree indicated she was seriously disappointed with Kaine for failing to share with her information of Terri's alleged issues with alcohol.

"I just can't stand by and support the choices that he's making. He had several opportunities to let Tony (Desiree's husband) and I know what was going on and he did not, " she said.

"We learned all of this information after the fact and from the media. He had several opportunities to let Tony know, and I know, what was going on, and he did not, she said." ....

In her interview on Today, (Desiree) Young also said that she tried to get custody of Kyron a year before he disappeared, but Kaine would not allow it. Young said Terri even called her on the phone to urge her to take over custody of Kyron because he was so upset.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Exclusive--Kyron-Hormans-Mom-Talks-About-Disturbing-Emails--108170584.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 03, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »

When all is said and done ... unless the fly on the wall is being quoted by the media ... none of us wannabe detectives have a clue in regards to the truth encompassing the dynamics inside the Horman household.

Janet

++++++

THE JAMES ISSUE

He Said; She Said?

Terri Horman e-mail provides insight into family tensions
Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 10:46 PM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two months before Kyron Horman vanished, his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, sent an e-mail to a KATU News source regarding her biological son that provides new insight into the tension that may have been brewing in the Horman household.

Throughout the two-and-a-half month search for Kyron, his older stepbrother, James Moulton, has stayed out of the spotlight. In March, James went to live in Roseburg, but the reason why depends on who is asked.

It seems his mother, Terri Horman, has told different people different things and sources say it has added to the confusion.

One version - in Horman’s own words - was recently forwarded to KATU News.

“I had my son go to live with my parents so he would be happy - went from D’s to straight A’s within one month of being away from Kaine,” she wrote in an April 6 e-mail.

That’s consistent with what James’ father, Ron Tarver, told Willamette Week, adding the 16-year-old had been acting out and butting heads with his stepfather But Kaine Horman told The Oregonian their relationship was typical and that Terri and her son were the ones who didn’t get along. Kaine said he was often the mitigator between the two of them.

But that’s not what Terri’s friend from 24-Hour Fitness, who testified before the grand jury Monday, said they heard. In the weeks before Kyron disappeared, that person said Terri was upset, telling the friend her husband forced her son to move out.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100511654.html

She Said?

Terri tells gym members Kaine wanted her son gone
Story Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 4:17 PM PST
Story Updated: Aug 11, 2010 at 8:39 AM PST

PORTLAND, Ore. – An acquaintance of Terri Horman, who asked to remain anonymous, said Monday Terri was very upset in the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s Portland home.

According to the acquaintance, Terri Horman came to a 24-Hour Fitness a month to two months before Kyron disappeared and was furious. The source said Terri kept complaining – to anyone who would listen – that Kaine was allegedly making her teenage son move out.

Terri’s 16-year-old son did move out of the home in March.

Friends, who worked out with Terri Horman at that 24-Hour Fitness, testified before a grand jury Monday.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri. However, they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

Three grand jury witnesses declined to speak with reporters outside the Multnomah County Courthouse Monday. All three, according to sources, are members of that 24-Hour Fitness.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100309979.html

He Said

Kaine blames alcohol for Terri's alleged 'emotional disturbance'
Story Published: Oct 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM PST
Story Updated: Oct 27, 2010 at 2:01 PM PST

Kaine alleges now-16-year-old James left their family home four months before Kyron's disappearance because Terri was "unable to interact with James on a healthy level and had him moved to her parents' home in Roseburg."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/105747813.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:33 PM »

LE knows Terri sent the texts. Her lawyers are not disputing that she sent them. That means it's pretty iron-clad evidence, especially with the photos, and LE can allow Kaine to use them in his divorce case because Terri can't dispute them being hers. What she didn't like was the fact that Kaine's divorce lawyer used them to show what Terri was doing while her daughter was taken away, her husband left her, and her stepson was missing.The real Terri was exposed....in more ways than one.

She was after MC because she needed a replacement for Kaine's financial support. Terri wanted MC to continue to fund her lifestyle. She put him on the fast track plan.

What has the sexting and related photos got to do with the Kyron Horman case.

I realize that the sexting ... online affair ... revealed a conscience void of love for Kyron and Kaine but ... the implication does not necessarily imply that Terri was a participant in her stepson's disappearance.

In every walk of life ... there are persons who commit unconscionable acts that may appear to be ultimate betrayals to the ones they profess to love but these unconscionable acts do not necessarily equate to a disappearing a little boy.

Janet

+++++++

Dateline NBC puts story of missing Kyron in national eye
Published: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:17 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 4:26 PM

Desiree Young also elaborated on her split with Kaine Horman in 2002, saying that her then-husband struck up a relationship with Terri Moulton Horman while she was eight months pregnant.

“It was pretty hard to handle,” Young said. “I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom, because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something better than me and my son.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Janet -

IIRC, the sexting took place "after" Kaine left Terri.  So, it has nothing to do with Kyron's case - and probably not much to do with the divorce, either - except that Kaine has made a questionable copy of the sexting an exhibit to his sworn affidivit - and now, more likely than not, it will be a bone of contention in divorce court - not because of what's in the sexting, but the questionable "copy" that was submitted and the fact that one of phone numbers used in the sexting belonged to Kaine Horman's account (and was not the phone number of MC's telephone). 

I think the following is what you are referring to in you post.

I have read this Blink blog over and over again but ... do not fully comprehend the implication.  Puzzler ... could you please guide me through the process using baby steps.

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Kyron Horman Case: Terri Horman Sexts Sent To Kaine Horman’s Phone…. WHAT?
Posted by Blink | Tuesday 2 November 2010 5:32 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

Janet,

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

FWIW – This is what I get out of reading Blink’s article (using wording from the article – there is much more to the article and it’s all interesting reading):

When the Restraining Order (RO) was completed and filed against Terri, two separate phone numbers to reach Terri were hand-written by Kaine on the Order. 

One of those phone numbers, as filed in court with the sworn affidavit “exhibit” (the sexting messages), is the number used by MC to “receive” the sext messages.  Kaine owns the phone and the account it’s registered to.

MC’s phone that he uses is a “work phone” provided by the company he works for and is registered to that company.  That company number is not on the sext messages.

In the contempt order (RO), Kaine’s attorney states she has personally seen MC’s “work phone” records and further says a “search” of his phone reflects that he took snapshots on June 28 of the RO – that’s the sealed RO when it first came out. No texts on the phone until July, logical conclusion the pictures were of the sealed RO.

When the 21 pages of texts were released in PDF format, without any numbers for Terri, they were supplied in an electronically “redacted” format – indicating this was not an original file.

When the “un-redacted” PDF’s became available and were converted to HTML file, it became clear that the records came from “account owners” and were “not” subpoenaed from the “carrier”.

The court requires “original files”.  The court also requires “original files” be given to the respondent. 

Per the article, anyone that had access to the account registered to Kaine, could clone, spoof or manipulate the messages, period.
At this point there’s no proof that Terri sent the texts; however, her attorneys have not denied it was her.

None of the records KH purports came from TH lists a number indicating the identity of the other party to the conversation (allegedly the text being “sent” by Terri).

The number listed is on the texts being “sent” allegedly by MC – KH is the registered owner of that phone.  KH listed that same number on the application for the temporary RO.

The article questions: “Given that the phone Mr. Horman is the registered owner of the phone he purports was used by “Michael Cook,” it begs the question as to whether Ms. Horman ever allowed Mr. Cook access to the sealed restraining order.  As a party to the action, Mr. Homan had the very same sealed documents. Mr. Horman, through Counsel Laura Rackner, claimed to have reviewed Mr. Cook’s “work cell phone records.””

“It is not clear if the documents Ms. Rackner referenced as Mr. Cook’s “work” cell records are, in fact, for the phone registered to Mr. Horman.  If the sealed documents referenced in Mr. Horman’s contempt motion were photographed with the phone registered to Mr Horman – the same phone that Mr. Horman claims was used by Mr. Cook – it might help explain why Mr. Horman withdrew his contempt motion.”

“Had he gone forward with the motion, he might have had to explain how it was the documents allegedly photographed by Mr. Cook were the same documents that he had in his possession, and that the phone used to photograph sealed court documents was registered to him, not Mr. Cook.”

Two days “after” MCSO conducted its failed sting operation, thereby being unable to confirm the MFH plot alleged by the landscaper and being unable to arrest TH, KH signed his application for temporary RO.

The question arises as to “why” LE gave the green light to KH to obtain a RO on the basis that TH tried to hire a hit man – or – did KH act unilaterally without the endorsement of LE.  Two days later – surely – it was known that LE could not verify the landscaper’s story, yet KH went ahead and filed a RO on the very allegations that LE could not verify – so why would anyone sign their name to such allegations?

My 2 cents…none of this has anything to do with bringing Kyron home.  In fact, the sexting actually took place "after" KH left TH. The questions being raised are WRT the documents, how they were obtained, who actually did the sexting and was it a set up using MC.  It will be interesting to see if/how this “Exhibit” to KH’s sworn affidavit is addressed in divorce court.  Will the filing of the RO become a bone of contention WRT custody?  If the phone number used in the sexting is KH’s phone and the records filed in the Exhibit are not “original records”, why was the exhibit filed?  Why weren't “original records” filed, as required by the court?  All this raises some very interesting questions.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #314 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:54 PM »

I still can't wrap my head around how TH could be so stupid to sext with a friend of KH when her computer and phones would be of interest to LE to find out what happened to Kyron.

Or to complain about Kyron and Kaine right before Kyron goes missing! Even if Terri is innocent, (which I highly doubt), the sexting sort of fits in with her personality. It is all about her and her needs. If she was really sick and tired of Kyron, his going missing may not have rocked her world. Therefore, the texting would not be a big deal for her. She wanted to nab Kitty out of daycare, so why not sexually manipulate Michael Cook to help her? What would be really ironic, is if Terri is not guilty of this and her horrible behavior and indifference to her step-son being missing is what lands her in jail. She certainly has not acted like a grieving parent of ANY kind. Maybe she just does not have it in her.

One thing about the texts is clear to me, Terri sounded so desperate for this man to like her. I mean she pulled out all of the stops to get to him. I wrote I felt almost embarrassed for her obvious lack of self worth. MC is no prize, no offense but he isn't. She knew it was Kaines friend so was she trying to get back at Kaine by going after his friend. Did she know that Kaine would learn of the sexts and that was a goal of hers? I would bet she was pretty pissed off at Kaine for taking the baby, by "causing" all of this trouble for her, was she trying to get back at him.

She wasn't thinking, which is what bothers me. I wonder if she is on and off some sort of medication? If she is so ingenius that she found a way to kidnap her step-son and get away with it so far, how come she was not smart enough to figure out that sexting to her husbands high school friend is not a good idea so shortly after her step-son disappeared?

She had said something about Dede just brought her a drink, maybe she was drunk...I will say though, they are going to have to prove the texts were written by Terri. I would gather from the pics, lol, they could prove parts of her where there, lol. OMG sorry but those texts were crazy! I think I am blushing right now!

BBM

WE know NONE of that as fact, it's supposition and speculation as to what Terri thinks and NOT one person here knows what that is. I do think (again speculating) that she did it knowing Kaine would find out, and I don't think she choose MC as a permanent replacement and can't recall what he even did for a living, but from the last affadavit we found K earned around 90m in 02 IIRC.......sadly in specific parts of the county that is not enough to live on, for instance San Diego vs podunk, Ohio.

I think Terri was pathetic and needy, and it was IMO like a cry for attn "someone pay attn to me", "someone love me, think I am attractive" etc., I have known ppl like that and their self worth and any self esteem is usually the lowest of the low.

It's been reading articles like this

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html

that have made me think that she cares about nothing other than herself and what she wants that minute. She's left a trail of men, that failed at making her feel pretty and important. It's always said to be their fault, followed by a list of her needs that they failed to meet. She seems to have no clue that she's the common denominator here and all the moving on in the world isn't going to fix that problem . Even with her oldest son, she had him with Tarver, chucks him to the side, gets with Eckard. has him adopt him, chucks Eckard, except for his child support payment and drops her son back off with Tarver. Most parents at least would have enough sense to not toss their own kids around, placing them with whatever dad makes their own life easier.

Even TH's comments, about losing custody of Kiara, were all about what not seeing Kiara was doing to her, never comments about hoping Kiara gets put down with the right blanket or rocked etc

In my opinion that speaks volumes for TH's character, but I'm basing it off my own experience, maybe I'm not the norm. A couple of my kids were premies and had to be left in the hospital when I was released and yes it sucked for me but my thoughts and voiced concerns were truly over my babies. With one of them my husband worked graveyard so I couldn't go to the hospital for the 3am feeding and I too was upset over being seperated, I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, but still the only things that crossed my mind were "what if's" like what if she thinks I've abandoned her, what if she's scared, what if they don't have time to rock her etc.

There was a show on Snapped before where an adopted daughter killed her mom. She ended up getting a second trial and at that one her birthmother testified and she had an extensive mental health history, said to be hereditary. I'm not saying that's the case her but I sure can't help but wonder.

I have no doubt she looks to others to fulfill her needs and I can see exactly where you are coming from, I too had a micropreemie grandson born at 23 weeks last yr who passed away after an eleven week battle to live, and being at the hospital several times a day, working full time, and taking my son to and from every practice and baseball game yet still feeling like you abandonded them was gut wrenching and the what if's unimaginable. I have considered the hereditary factor too.......so many what if's

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 03, 2011, 10:40:15 PM »

State of mind matters.

I won't be going back.
I keep seeing something about this SoCal's forum and have no idea what that is.

Same here.

Don't care a lot, but a link would be nice or a real name of the site, so we could look at it if we wanted.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 03, 2011, 10:40:42 PM »

I am interested to know what info LE has been withholding in regards to the alleged MFH plot against Kain and the disappearance of Kyron ... info for five months has legally denied Terri any contact with her daughter and legally kept her out of the family home.

It must be huge!

Janet

++++++

Kaine Horman asks judge to make Terri Moulton Horman move out of his house
Published: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 12:06 PM
Updated: Thursday, July 08, 2010, 6:43 PM

Multnomah County judge today unsealed the petition for the restraining order which Kaine Horman obtained on June 28, two days after investigators informed him that his wife had offered to pay a landscaper to kill him months before his son's disappearance.

"I believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been missing since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me,'' Kaine Horman wrote in his petition. "The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/judge_releases_restraining_ord.html

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 03, 2011, 10:41:32 PM »

Correction - after "In the contempt order" , I did not mean to put (RO)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #318 on: January 03, 2011, 10:43:02 PM »

I logged out, duh. See if this works. If not, I saw it somewhere in this thread.

http://socallinkss2.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=logout
BUMPED for Brandi.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: January 03, 2011, 10:45:31 PM »

I vaguely remember something along those lines. I thought they said this case lead to other cases?

Yes, I remember this also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.