April 27, 2024, 01:23:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #40 1/01/11 - 1/18/11  (Read 199814 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 05, 2011, 07:09:03 PM »

interesting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMLxA_qEZ_A
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: January 05, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/kyron-horman-news-divorce-hearing-postponed-for-missing-boy-s-dad
Kyron Horman news: Divorce hearing postponed for missing boy’s dad
January 4, 2011

Shortly after Kyron vanished, Kaine served Terri with divorce papers and a restraining order. In the documents, he alleged that Terri tried to hire a hit man to kill him, that she was plotting to kill their toddler daughter, that she was having an inappropriate relationship with another man, and that she knew what happened to Kyron.

Snipped from the article posted by MB.

I do not recall reading that Terri had planned to kill kiara and she knew what happened to Kyron. I recall reading there was fear she was trying to take kiara because she had called the gym..
I sure don't remember that at all.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: January 05, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »

Ok, if I am having a phone conversation with Tracygirl and she is recording it, without my permission it would be inadmissable in a court of law. Why are texts any different?
I'm behind, so this may have been answered.  I *believe* they would be admissable because technically they don't belong to TH, they belong to KH as the owner of record of the account.  Not too much unlike your workplace owning all your emails sent on their servers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: January 05, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »

Ok, if I am having a phone conversation with Tracygirl and she is recording it, without my permission it would be inadmissable in a court of law. Why are texts any different?
I'm behind, so this may have been answered.  I *believe* they would be admissable because technically they don't belong to TH, they belong to KH as the owner of record of the account.  Not too much unlike your workplace owning all your emails sent on their servers.

Thanks yuknomenot.  Your explanation makes perfect sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 05, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »

If Terri is not indicted ... could a divorce imply that Kaine is in position to file a lawsuit against the School District for negligence in the disappearance of his son and ... any settlement received would not be considered "joint assets".

I read somewhere that a lottery ticket purchased prior to a divorce but is cashed in afterwards is still considered "joint assets".
_______

Scheduled hearing in pending Horman divorce case is postponed, court staff say
Published: Monday, January 03, 2011, 7:59 PM
Updated: Monday, January 03, 2011, 8:16 PM

Terri Horman's divorce attorney Peter Bunch argued that a parallel civil divorce case, while the criminal investigation proceeds into Kyron's disappearance from Skyline School, would jeopardize Terri Horman's Fifth Amendment rights not to incriminate herself. Bunch argued that law enforcement are trying to obtain discovery through the civil proceeding for the ongoing criminal case.

Multnomah County Judge Keith Meisenheimer ruled in October that there's "substantial overlap of evidence" between the divorce case and the criminal inquiry and parallel proceedings could create a discovery nightmare. But he said he also had to balance Terri Horman's constitutional rights with Kaine Horman's right to a prompt resolution of custody, parenting, property and financial matters.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/post_53.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 05, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »

who knows the truth here, but it seems like its true.  TH took James for the child support

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=13
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 05, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »

(snipped)
Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kaine-Horman-Terri-unfit-105734863.html

OK I have to ask, because I don't recall anyone asking before:  where was Kaine before midnight/1 a.m.?  Was he at home upstairs going to sleep because of work the next day?  Was he out working?  Was he just out with friends?  Has anyone else wondered what I'm wondering, or am I just bananas?  Very Happy
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: January 05, 2011, 08:38:45 PM »

Thank You  

(Also, thank you for the youtube link. It was the perfect parody of the THSP page.)

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 05, 2011, 08:39:34 PM »

LOL, a play on the ol' "leave Britney ALONE" video.  Razz   Someone had a lot more gut than I would have to make a video like that at "our age".  Razz
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: January 05, 2011, 08:39:47 PM »

Who the heck are these people and why is this person so upset? Who is cindy again?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 05, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »

(snipped)
Kaine states that Terri spent most nights sleeping on the living room couch with their young daughter, typically "passed out from heavily drinking." Kaine also stated their young daughter was often "up past midnight playing and/or watching TV." The court document states that their daughter Kiara would often be up and awake at 1 a.m. while Terri "was asleep from alcohol."

OK I have to ask, because I don't recall anyone asking before:  where was Kaine before midnight/1 a.m.?  Was he at home upstairs going to sleep because of work the next day?  Was he out working?  Was he just out with friends?  Has anyone else wondered what I'm wondering, or am I just bananas?  Very Happy

p.s.  I really just want to know if he was away late like that.  I really would prefer not to open a Pandora's box of Kaine-Is-Bad again.  ^_^   But his schedule seems very very odd, and I'm wondering where this is coming from.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2011, 08:55:53 PM »

(snipped)

p.s.  I really just want to know if he was away late like that.  I really would prefer not to open a Pandora's box of Kaine-Is-Bad again.  ^_^   But his schedule seems very very odd, and I'm wondering where this is coming from.

I don't have a link handy, but I think Kaine self reported that he was in bed and would awake to Kiara and Terri still awake in the living room. I was under the impression that he was typically at home at that time during the week.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2011, 09:05:05 PM »

(snipped)

I don't have a link handy, but I think Kaine self reported that he was in bed and would awake to Kiara and Terri still awake in the living room. I was under the impression that he was typically at home at that time during the week.

I don't think Kaine thought out this particular allegation.  If Terri was regularly drinking herself into a stupor and neglecting Kiara ... it makes sense that prior to going to bed ... Kaine would put Kiara down for the night ... even bringing her to bed with him if necessary.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2011, 09:05:55 PM »

(snipped)

No, not just you.....many of us have addressed this only to be called a hater? I am interested because it makes little sense to me to leave a toddler on the floor or couch when they put everything and anything in their mouth at that stage (I can see so many "what ifs" ). I also wonder why he didn't put Kiara to bed himslef since Terri was passed out, and to be honest I'd have out her in my room next to me so if Terri woke up and tried to get her up, I'd put my foot down so fast it would make your head spin when you consider the affadavit information, but then again if this is all true I wouldn't have left her alone with the kids, and sure as he77 wouldn't let her drive with them. I shudder to think what could have happened to Kiara during that time, choked on something on the floor.....anything, but I am overprotective I guess. The only other options are he was out and didn't come home until midnight to one am or was drinking too and didn't notice it?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »

I think every nut in the country is coming out to play these days.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2011, 09:21:30 PM »

(snipped)

I don't think Kaine thought out this particular allegation.  If Terri was regularly drinking herself into a stupor and neglecting Kiara ... it makes sense that prior to going to bed ... Kaine would put Kiara down for the night ... even bringing her to bed with him if necessary.

Janet

I have only read that Kaine was in bed and awoke to find Terri passed out and Kiara playing on the floor when a poster had suggested that. I have not read that in the articles and/or interviews kaine has given. This is an important bit of information, a link should be found and posted please.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2011, 09:25:21 PM »

I think every nut in the country is coming out to play these days.

No doubt, it is sadly turning into a circus and it is NOT a game like some of the blogs/forums I have found recently depict (I wish I never knew they existed), how can ppl be so twisted and isn't it or shouldn't it be all about finding out where Kyron is, bringing him home and assuring that the perp (s) are brought to justice. The backstabbing, infighting and name calling I have seen is like nothing I have ever witnessed.......I do remember McCann case being horrible but IIRC FB wasn't around then and it seems like it's become a curse as well as a tool for raising awareness to for missing children. Some of them like the truth will tell blah blah blah are strictly vendettas IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »

When the extent of the law enforcement agencies assisting in the Kyron Horman case is considered ... there has to be far reaching implications in the disappearance of this little boy ... far reaching implication that goes beyond the participation of ONLY Terri Horman.  Could it be that in the past seven months all these LE agencies have been connecting the dots?

This scenario gives me hope that Kyron is still alive.

Janet

++++++

Participating Law Enforcement Agencies

Sheriff's Office Releases Q&A About Kyron Case
POSTED: 3:46 pm PDT July 23, 2010

21. Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Sheriff's Office: Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA’s investigators, Washington County District Attorney’s Office, Washington County Sheriff’s Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police. This list does not include search and rescue resources.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24374478/detail.html

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton

Sheriff refocuses Kyron investigation
Posted on September 15, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Updated Thursday, Oct 7 at 8:15 AM

Staton said there had been "significant movements" in the 15-week investigation and there was a more defined scope, allowing them to not be as broad in their efforts. Investigators can now concentrate on their current course to support a theory of what happened to the boy. He said he had seen no evidence that indicated Kyron was not alive.

When asked if people would be shocked to find out what they know, Staton took a long silence.

"I know I'm taking a long pause on that, I have to think through that answer. I think there are things that come out of this investigation that will surprise you, that you'll think about later on when it's over. We have a knowledge of things we don't want to know about ... of things we wish we didn't know," he added.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Sheriff-No-evidence-Kyron-Horman-is-not-alive-103003704.html

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »

(snipped)

Janet

I have only read that Kaine was in bed and awoke to find Terri passed out and Kiara playing on the floor when a poster had suggested that. I have not read that in the articles and/or interviews kaine has given. This is an important bit of information, a link should be found and posted please.

This is what I found in a quick google:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/105830803.html

Terri Horman "has historical problems with the abuse of alcohol, which have impaired her functioning since Kiara's birth," Kaine Horman wrote. "Often, (Terri) would pass out on the couch around 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. after drinking heavily and would wake up on and off for the rest of the night."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020956-504083.html

Kaine Horman claimed it was common to see Terri passed out on the couch after drinking, which affected their daughter's sleeping pattern, reports KOIN. He also described Terri as too concerned with her looks and her social media life, calling the amount of time she spent online "unhealthy

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Terri-Horman-withdraws-request-for-visitation/YR1gSCKyNUSlaoqeJKVW1A.cspx

Regarding alcohol, Kaine specifically mentioned Terri's previous conviction for driving under the influence, saying "that was not an isolated incident of alcohol abuse."

Kaine said it was common to see Terri passed out on the couch after drinking, which affected their daughter Kiara's sleeping pattern. He also described Terri as too concerned with her looks and her social media life, calling the amount of time she spent online "unhealthy."

"Respondent's personality problems, alcoholism, and instability negatively affected Kiara's daily mood and adjustment," wrote Kaine Horman.

------------------------------------------------------------
I am sure there are more, but that's all I remember......feel free to add if anyone finds anything other then these.

[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2011, 09:33:28 PM »

(snipped)

No, not just you.....many of us have addressed this only to be called a hater? I am interested because it makes little sense to me to leave a toddler on the floor or couch when they put everything and anything in their mouth at that stage (I can see so many "what ifs" ). I also wonder why he didn't put Kiara to bed himslef since Terri was passed out, and to be honest I'd have out her in my room next to me so if Terri woke up and tried to get her up, I'd put my foot down so fast it would make your head spin when you consider the affadavit information, but then again if this is all true I wouldn't have left her alone with the kids, and sure as he77 wouldn't let her drive with them. I shudder to think what could have happened to Kiara during that time, choked on something on the floor.....anything, but I am overprotective I guess. The only other options are he was out and didn't come home until midnight to one am or was drinking too and didn't notice it?

IM my son is a young teen and has a tendency to wander at night due to his autism. To this day I sleep with one eye open and I am always listening for his door to open. My husband does the same thing so it is just not a mommy thing. It is like listening for a toddler and with the same concerns, what can he get into, will he pull something onto himself, will he put something in his mouth and start to choke. I live this everynight since he was able to walk. This is one of the reasons I don't drink anymore because what if there is an emergency and I had a drink, would I be able to respond like I need to. Every so often I have to allow my childrens dad to have visitation. He has had a problem with drinking in the past. My boys sometimes leave for up to a couple of weeks. I worry constantly about my son to the point I am worthless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.