April 20, 2024, 08:27:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's 'Middle Class Families' - Who are they?  (Read 1132 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 27, 2010, 11:40:20 AM »

I've seen on TV Obama cronies saying there is a new plan - moving folks into the 'middle class'...

Their achievement is renaming the welfare/entitlement class 'middle class'.  There remain needy people, but the door is wide open for those that take and give nothing back.

I think Obama's new 'middle class' is the old welfare/entitlement class.

The middle class, in my mind was something folks worked for.  They educated themselves, they went for training, they looked for good jobs and saved.

Today, it seems Obama and his crowd are 'moving' folks into middle class by giving away the hard work of others.

I don't think Obama is creating wealth, I think he's stealing wealth, the hard labor of others to give away to many who choose not to work, or expect to win the middle class American Dream lottery by coming here illegally.

"Kidnappers Make Ransom Call for 50 Mexican Migrants"

A supposed ransom call from the kidnappers is providing possible confirmation of the massive abduction of 50 Central American migrants who disappeared in southern Mexico last week, in which Mexican authorities initially denied when they were contacted by the foreign ministry of El Salvador on Tuesday with the complaint.

Mexico is the transit route for thousands of illegal migrants seeking to reach the United States, with many falling victim to gangs and organized crime.

Witnesses reported that those kidnapped were beaten with machetes and their belongings were taken.

The victims minutes earlier had escaped a raid on the same train by Mexican police and military, in which they arrested 92 alleged illegal migrants

In America, they get welfare, free everything, guaranteed jobs, more rights than citizens, and destroy the hard working American family that can't seem to make ends meet.  My opinions.

These are the folks Obama and others want to form a borderless North American union with?  Terrorists in everyone's home town?  Terrorists on trains?

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2010/12/24/kidnappers-mexican-migrants-make-ransom/#ixzz19KXQ1R6z

Why do they come?  To with the free middle class lifestyle being given away by politicians?

The Dream act promoted by Obama and company?

The blood of all these folks remains on their hands.  I think if the border were secured, and illegal aliens/workers were not tolerated, folks would have no incentive to keep coming, they would stay home and build/rebuild their own country - contribute in their home town.

Our immigration system is not broken, Washington is.  Fill out a form, and wait patiently, just like everyone else.

Our border IS broken and needs to be secured ASAP.

American citizens and those here legally deserve better than those that are DESTROYING the American DREAM.

Obama's middle class families seem to have nothing to do with folks that work hard.  Obama's middle class families get free flat screen TVs, while many families that work hard every day still have old style TVs...the problem is WASHINGTON.  Obama's middle class families are the old welfare class, with extended benefits. 

It seems like Obama wants to destroy anyone who works hard, saves, and wants a better life in this country.  They seem to excel at finding innovative ways to take everything you work for, all your benefits, and in the end your life, as they suggest death after they inform you there are no more treatments or pills due to your age.

The old middle class, the working poor, are bearing the brunt of Obama's Depression.  The same folks that were in charge and seemed to create the Depression are still there - driving the car deeper off the financial cliff.  Instead of politicians making it better, Obama is shifting into high gear and ramping up the destruction through Executive Orders.  I don't think this is the change folks voted for in 2008, or in 2010.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.