April 25, 2024, 07:34:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Movie Trivia....  (Read 107433 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: September 05, 2006, 10:09:51 AM »

No wonder owls are so wise ,I as a cat would enjoy a ...Just kidding a fowl dinner.Spotted owl is so tasty in a wine sauce,I will settle for mice and rats.I can stump Monkeys at all.  cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 05, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
,I as a cat would enjoy a ...Just kidding a fowl dinner.Spotted owl is so tasty in a wine sauce,  cat

I am no spotted owl,  however, since they are part of my extended family you may wish to rethink your position....

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: September 05, 2006, 11:16:51 AM »

I have a nesting family of barred owls in the tree outside.I sould never eat a wise owl.A condor maybe ,but not an owl. cat

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 09, 2006, 10:15:04 PM »

y'all are too funny....

Owl... maybe you know this one...

"please dear God, please enter my mother's heart...."

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 10, 2006, 12:02:10 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
y'all are too funny....

I will try "Spanglish" Smile

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 10, 2006, 01:02:09 AM »

Wouldn't have a guess on the above, but thought I'd mention this evening I  just saw a commercial for a new september movie 'FlyBoys' that looks like something I'll be looking to get on DVD as soon as it's available.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 10, 2006, 01:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
y'all are too funny....

Yes...  Laughing  I love what she has to say about the dieting American women ... and Tea Leoni in this movie makes me think of so many women I have met, it's a shame.... a true shame that women allow themselves to become that neurotic....

I am trying very hard to get Red to go see Hollywood Land with me...anyone seen it? Reviews please...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: September 10, 2006, 07:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
y'all are too funny....

Yes...  Laughing  I love what she has to say about the dieting American women ... and Tea Leoni in this movie makes me think of so many women I have met, it's a shame.... a true shame that women allow themselves to become that neurotic....

I am trying very hard to get Red to go see Hollywood Land with me...anyone seen it? Reviews please...

Mrs. Owl and I were in Aneheim last January.  She had an aunt living in Burbank so we were up there for a day.  We also took the LA tour for a complete day.  It was very interesting.  We never even rented a car for that trip.  The Orange County transit was very friendly and safe.  We even rode it all the way down to Balboa and Newport and back.

we did not go on any movie tours but could have.  We spent a couple of days at Disney instead.  We were going to sit in on a TV show but should have gotten tickets ahead of time as our choices were very limited at the last minute.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: September 10, 2006, 07:51:57 PM »

Look at him,he looks just like a dog.Famous movie Cat  I will go to hollywoodland with or without the ox.I know little monkey won't go with us.I enjoyed Woody Allens Scoop.It is the last one we went to.My schedule will strained until after Tues,the Ox has to see an Orthopod.Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: September 11, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »

A stalk of bananas ,meal worms,and some aples for the correc answer.cat

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 11, 2006, 10:31:57 AM »

That'll do, pig. That'll do

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: September 11, 2006, 12:02:26 PM »

I have grown weary and hungry.I ate the meal worms and half the bananas.Last chance.CAT

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 11, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

I am lost here... LOL....Cat, I hate to say it, but I didn't understand a thing you said. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Were you feeding Owl?  

Owl, I have been to hollywood and the surrounding areas... Beverly Hills was an extreme education!

I do want to see the movie Hollywood Land though.... about the man that played Superman and the fact that they don't think it's suicide....

The Black Dahalia is opening as well...

if anyone goes to see these two movies, please give me a review....

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: September 11, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »

We are all part of the "lost" generations.   Those movies to sound interesting.  I am not sure I will see them before I get them on DVD

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 11, 2006, 03:03:31 PM »

I am lost here... LOL....Cat, I hate to say it, but I didn't understand a thing you said. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Were you feeding Owl?  

Owl, I have been to hollywood and the surrounding areas... Beverly Hills was an extreme education!

I do want to see the movie Hollywood Land though.... about the man that played Superman and the fact that they don't think it's suicide....

I saw Scoop....Not one of woody's better films, but I know Mrs you don't care for his movies.

I too want to see Hollywood Land......Ben Affleck got a nod for Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival....But I'll go cause of one of my fav's Adrian Brody.....Hope to see Dahlia too....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: September 11, 2006, 03:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I saw Scoop....Not one of woody's better films, but I know Mrs you don't care for his movies.

I too want to see Hollywood Land......Ben Affleck got a nod for Best Actor at the Venice Film Festival....But I'll go cause of one of my fav's Adrian Brody.....Hope to see Dahlia too....

I will probably end up waiting for DVD... Red just hates going to the movies and I don't like to go by myself... don't know why not, it's not like you can talk during the movies...

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 11, 2006, 04:39:10 PM »

I ask if anyone could identify a famous movie.The prize was a stalk of bananas,oranges and meal worms,since monkeys love these.No one answered,so I ate the worms,and put half the bananas out to attract birds,since I am a cat.Mixed Siamese and Tiger,what can I say.No one guessed the movie,so I will answer"American Graffetti",Stephen Spielberg"s first.Meow,You bore me,I need a nap.I get you yet owl.cat

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 11, 2006, 04:49:29 PM »

I ask if anyone could identify a famous movie.The prize was a stalk of bananas,oranges and meal worms,since monkeys love these.No one answered,so I ate the worms,and put half the bananas out to attract birds,since I am a cat.Mixed Siamese and Tiger,what can I say.No one guessed the movie,so I will answer"American Graffetti",Stephen Spielberg"s first.Meow,You bore me,I need a nap.I get you yet owl.cat

OH... NOW I get it...

I don't remember the movie American Graffetti that much, I have seen it but all I can remember is Wolfman Jack in it...  Embarassed

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: September 11, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »

Look at him,he looks just like a dog.Famous movie Cat  I will go to hollywoodland with or without the ox.I know little monkey won't go with us.I enjoyed Woody Allens Scoop.It is the last one we went to.My schedule will strained until after Tues,the Ox has to see an Orthopod.Cat

'American Graffitti'

Description of Terry 'The Toad' heaving in a parking lot.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 11, 2006, 06:56:44 PM »

Carnut,You nailed it.I will send the Bananas,apples,and meal worms,FOB.cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.