April 24, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JONATHAN FOSTER, 12 yrs MISSING SINCE 12/24/2010 HOUSTON TEXAS (BODY FOUND)  (Read 180127 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: December 27, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »

Houston authorities looking for boy, 12

By LINDSAY WISE HOUSTON CHRONICLE

Dec. 27, 2010, 2:39PM

Texas EquuSearch
Jonathan Foster

Houston police and volunteers with Texas EquuSearch are looking for a 12-year-old boy who disappeared on Christmas Eve.

Jonathan Foster was last seen in the area of North Shepherd and 43rd Street about 1:45 p.m. Friday, according to Texas EquuSearch's website.

The boy, who has a visible overbite, was wearing blue jeans, black and white tennis shoes, and a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. Details of his disappearance were not immediately available.

Jonathan has sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 4 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs 85 pounds.

Texas EquuSearch on Monday issued a call for volunteers to aid in an immediate search of the area where Jonathan went missing, both on foot and in all-terrain vehicles.

Anyone who has seen Jonathan or knows his whereabouts should call HPD at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

lindsay.wise@chron.com
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 11:41:17 PM by klaasend » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:25:45 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Authorities search for missing 12-year-old Houston boy

by khou.com staff
khou.com
Posted on December 27, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Updated today at 2:56 PM

HOUSTON – Authorities are looking for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy who was last seen in the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

Houston police say Jonathan Foster was last spotted near North Shepherd and 43rd on December 24 at around 1:45 p.m.

Authorities said Foster was at a babysitter’s house and left to go retrieve some video games from his nearby apartment. He disappeared some point after that.

Foster has a visible overbite and was last known to be wearing a tan-colored t-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. He was also wearing blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes.

More details surrounding his disappearance were not immediately available.

Anyone with information on Foster’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Houston Police Department at (713) 731-5223.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/

Missing: Jonathan Foster, 12 Yrs., Houston, TX, 12/24/10

Posted on 27. Dec, 2010 by smckinney.

12/27/10 — We have an immediate search starting for Jonathan Foster. The Command Center is located at the Garden Oaks Baptist Church, 3206 North Shepherd, Houston, TX 77018. We will need foot searchers and ATVs. Your Search Coordinator is Frank Black, and his cell number is (713) 301-6813.

12/26/10 — Jonathan Foster, age 12, was last seen in the area of N. Shepherd & 43rd on December 24, 2010 @ about 1:45 p.m. Jonathan has a very visible overbite. He was last known to be wearing a tan colored t-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it. He was also wearing blue jeans and black & white tennis shoes with a red stripe. If you have seen Jonathan, have information … or know of his whereabouts, please contact the Houston Police Department @ (713) 731-5223 – or Texas EquuSearch @ (281) 309-9500.

http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/FosterJonathan.pdf

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/jonathan_foster_12_have_you_se.php
Jonathan Foster, 12: Have You Seen Him?
December 27, 2010
6:28 p.m.

Texas Equusearch is looking hard for a 12-year-old boy who went missing from North Shepherd and 43rd Street Christmas Eve.

No one seems too sure about wha't's happened to Jonathan Foster, but he went missing, his mom received a mysterious phone call at work, and nothing else has been heard.

An HPD officer told the Houston Chronicle, "I don't know if it's an abduction. I don't know if he just walked off. I don't know if there's foul play involved. We have no reason to think he's a runaway. ... He's missing under suspicious circumstances which is always a major concern for us."

Authorities are asking anyone who sees the boy, or has any clues to where he might be, to call all HPD at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/jonathan_foster_12_have_you_se.php
Jonathan Foster, 12: Have You Seen Him?
December 27, 2010
6:28 p.m.

Texas Equusearch is looking hard for a 12-year-old boy who went missing from North Shepherd and 43rd Street Christmas Eve.

No one seems too sure about wha't's happened to Jonathan Foster, but he went missing, his mom received a mysterious phone call at work, and nothing else has been heard.

An HPD officer told the Houston Chronicle, "I don't know if it's an abduction. I don't know if he just walked off. I don't know if there's foul play involved. We have no reason to think he's a runaway. ... He's missing under suspicious circumstances which is always a major concern for us."

Authorities are asking anyone who sees the boy, or has any clues to where he might be, to call all HPD at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

I wonder who the suspicious call was from..   

I hope they have been searching for him since Christmas Eve. Nancy Grace's show just said an Amber Alert was put out today. I hope to God that isn't right.  He's been gone two days already, and could be hundreds of miles away.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 08:29:32 PM »

Amber Alert Issued For Missing Boy
Texas EquuSearch Looking For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010
UPDATED: 7:18 pm CST December 27, 2010

HOUSTON -- An Amber Alert was issued Monday for a 12-year-old boy who has been missing since Christmas Eve.

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Police said that he might be in the company of an adult woman with a raspy voice.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.

"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers are searching the area for any sign of Jonathan. They're concentrating their search in wooded areas.

Jonathan is white with a fair complexion, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 85 pounds with sandy blond hair and a very visible overbite.

He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes with a red stripe.

Anyone with information about Jonathan's whereabouts is asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26291558/detail.html

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 08:39:58 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html?commentPage=1#commen

Business: Location: Search
Auto Dealers Auto Repair Bar Carpet Cleaning Child Care Chocolate Coffee Dentist Doctor Florists Furniture Golf Course Gym Hair Salon Hotels Insurance Jewelry Landscaping Locksmith Movers Pizza Plumbing Realtor Remodeling Storage Browse all »

by MojoPages
Local News
print logo
Share this article:

* 24 Comments
    * Email this article
    * Facebook
    * Digg
    * Print this article

Print

* print

Search for missing 12-year-old Houston boy grows more desperate

by khou.com staff

khou.com

Updated today at 6:57 PM

HOUSTON—The search for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy grew more desperate Monday afternoon as volunteers combed the woods near train tracks in a northwest Houston neighborhood.

An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening for Jonathon Foster, who vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

"Please hold on, because we’re doing the best to find you," said Mary Gifford, the missing boy’s grandmother.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused.

"That’s why we want him home safe," she said.

Volunteers planned to search until dusk Monday evening and were expected to resume Tuesday morning.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 08:45:56 PM »

--snipped--

Houston police told Eyewitness News they suspect foul play, which could range from kidnapping to murder. They say they're interviewing the mother and stepfather separately.

--snipped--

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 08:51:34 PM »

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html?commentPage=1#commen

Business: Location: Search
Auto Dealers Auto Repair Bar Carpet Cleaning Child Care Chocolate Coffee Dentist Doctor Florists Furniture Golf Course Gym Hair Salon Hotels Insurance Jewelry Landscaping Locksmith Movers Pizza Plumbing Realtor Remodeling Storage Browse all »

by MojoPages
Local News
print logo
Share this article:

* 24 Comments
    * Email this article
    * Facebook
    * Digg
    * Print this article

Print

* print

Search for missing 12-year-old Houston boy grows more desperate

by khou.com staff

khou.com

Updated today at 6:57 PM

HOUSTON—The search for a missing 12-year-old Houston boy grew more desperate Monday afternoon as volunteers combed the woods near train tracks in a northwest Houston neighborhood.

An Amber Alert was issued Monday evening for Jonathon Foster, who vanished from his Garden Oaks home sometime on Christmas Eve.

"Please hold on, because we’re doing the best to find you," said Mary Gifford, the missing boy’s grandmother.

Foster was last seen by his stepfather around 1:45 p.m. Friday. A few minutes later, his mother received a mysterious phone call at work.

"Someone called and said it was an emergency," said Gifford. "But by the time she picked up the phone, no one was there."

Volunteers from Texas Equusearch searched through the woods Monday near the railroad tracks at T.C. Jester and 43rd Street.

Foster suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder and, according to his grandmother, gets easily confused.

"That’s why we want him home safe," she said.

Volunteers planned to search until dusk Monday evening and were expected to resume Tuesday morning.

Here is a comment posted for this article...

raveon said on December 27, 2010 at 5:48 PM
I have to wonder why they are searching the tracks at 43rd & TC Jester. That's a pretty good distance from N. Shepherd & 43rd for him to have traveled. What is the significance of the TC Jester area to his disappearance? Why the RR tracks? Where was he when he disappeared? I hope they find him soon and safe. Prayers to the family and God wrap your arms around him and keep him safe until he is found..

________

I'm not at all familiar with the area, but if this poster is correct, then I wonder about all these same questions and dont get a good feeling about this one.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 08:53:11 PM »

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/12/amber-alert-missing-jonathan-foster-12-yrs-houston-tx-122410/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 08:53:37 PM »

Amber Alert Issued For Missing Boy
Texas EquuSearch Looking For Jonathan Foster

POSTED: Monday, December 27, 2010
UPDATED: 7:18 pm CST December 27, 2010

HOUSTON -- An Amber Alert was issued Monday for a 12-year-old boy who has been missing since Christmas Eve.

Jonathan Foster was last seen at his family's apartment in the area of North Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street at about 1:45 p.m. on Friday.

Police said that he might be in the company of an adult woman with a raspy voice.

Jonathan's mother said he had been staying at a baby sitter's home a few doors down from where the family lived. He went home to get a video game but never returned to the baby sitter's home.

"He was supposed to run home, go get it and go back to the baby sitter's," mother Angela Davis said.

His family said he was looking forward to opening his Christmas presents and did well in school.

Texas EquuSearch volunteers are searching the area for any sign of Jonathan. They're concentrating their search in wooded areas.

Jonathan is white with a fair complexion, 4 feet 7 inches tall and 85 pounds with sandy blond hair and a very visible overbite.

He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt with musical notes and a guitar printed on it, blue jeans and black and white tennis shoes with a red stripe.

Anyone with information about Jonathan's whereabouts is asked to call Houston police at 713-731-5223 or Texas EquuSearch at 281-309-9500.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26291558/detail.html

So the Amber Alert was issued today. Why the wait?? It seems like they issue these alerts way too long after a child goes missing.

Maybe the raspy voice female who called the mother was a neighbor saw something and was going to tell her and then changed her mind. I hardly thing an abductor would call her.

I still don't understand the baby sitter bit. Unless the stepfather was working nights, and was a day sleeper. The whole thing sounds kinda hinky to me. I don't think it sounds good for the little man. No kid is going to intentionally miss Christmas.

God bless you Jonathan.  Godspeed.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 08:55:22 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/28gpt7w

Are these the Villa Nueva Apartments?

816 Oak Street
Houston, TX 77018-1569

OMG, dumpsters everywhere.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 08:57:04 PM by Red » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »

816 Oak Street
Houston, TX 77018-1569

It really looks like a very small complex. Hard to imagine someone snatching him from there without someone noticing something.

I wonder if the siting around the rail road track is credible?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 09:02:13 PM »

816 Oak Street
Houston, TX 77018-1569

Which begs the question, why are they more focused on RR tracks quite a bit farther away.  Tons of dumpsters in according to this map (and I think it the apartments). 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 09:08:02 PM »

816 Oak Street
Houston, TX 77018-1569

Which begs the question, why are they more focused on RR tracks quite a bit farther away.  Tons of dumpsters in according to this map (and I think it the apartments). 

It's only a few blocks from the apartments to N Sheperd St and the rail road tracks.  I am wondering what T C Jester has to do with it.   

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 09:22:58 PM »

816 Oak Street
Houston, TX 77018-1569

It's only a few blocks from the apartments to N Sheperd St and the rail road tracks.  I am wondering what T C Jester has to do with it.   

Yea, it really isnt that far but a few blocks is more than just running home to grab something.  I'm with you -- why TC Jester??   

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 09:29:09 PM »

What I find curious is that the child has been missing for 3 days and there hasn't been a plea from the mom, step dad or bio dad. The only one I've found is the grandmother and she's the one that mentioned his ADD and that he gets easily confused.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 09:32:01 PM »

Check out this video...mom and step-dad are in it

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 09:32:29 PM »

What I find curious is that the child has been missing for 3 days and there hasn't been a plea from the mom, step dad or bio dad. The only one I've found is the grandmother and she's the one that mentioned his ADD and that he gets easily confused.

Here is a video of Mom

http://www.click2houston.com/video/26292747/index.html

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 09:36:02 PM »

Angela Davis = Mom
David Davis = Step Dad

Jonathan lived with them

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.