March 28, 2024, 04:05:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #587 3/6 - 3/10/2007  (Read 113292 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: March 09, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
In August 2005 some how Deepak's stepfather Luis Antonio Ramirez became the owner of the Cyberzone Internet Cafe that Deepak worked in.  We were told by Arubans (yeah right) that no money exchanged hands.

Yesterday, Bonsai in an email mentioned it appeared the Cyberzone Cafe was no longer there.  I check the Aruba Chamber and sure enough, it appears the business no longer exists as of March 2007:

range indeed Klaas . Maybe all this talk of lawsuits is making him nervous? What you don't own(or appear to own) can't be taken .........used.

It could be that they did not pay their dues to the chamber.  It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't in business, just no longer chamber members.  It is not a requirement to join the chamber anywhere.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: March 09, 2007, 08:37:43 PM »

AZSunny - yesterday Bonsai monkey emailed Red and mentioned the Cyberzone Cafe was no longer there.  That's what prompted me to look at the Aruba Chamber records.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: March 09, 2007, 08:39:42 PM »

AZSunny - yesterday Bonsai monkey emailed Red and mentioned the Cyberzone Cafe was no longer there.  That's what prompted me to look at the Aruba Chamber records.

OK, sorry missed that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: March 09, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »

Igsigs - still looking for that AVDS statement about the Kalpoes.  Do you know what month it was?  Was it September 2006?

Anita Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 24, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Tonight, we are live in Aruba. Paul Van Der Sloot was arrested today just hours after our exclusive interview with him and his wife Anita. Their son Joran has been in jail since June 9, along with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men were the last people seen with Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared. Now I asked Anita how well she knows Deepak and Satish.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN'S MOTHER: I met them a few times.

VAN SUSTEREN: Your impression of them?

A. VAN DER SLOOT: Nice guys, ordinary teenagers, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both friends of your son or was one more a friend and one is just a brother?

A. VAN DER SLOOT: I don't know if you can tell because Joran had a few real good friends who he would share everything with. These were just like mates that were passing by and talking about soccer. He didn't see them that often. He doesn't know them that long but he introduced them to us and we thought these are nice but one is more — the one who is passing by and his brother is not really known to me at all.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: March 09, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Igsigs - still looking for that AVDS statement about the Kalpoes.  Do you know what month it was?  Was it September 2006?

Anita Van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 24, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160562,00.html

VAN SUSTEREN: Tonight, we are live in Aruba. Paul Van Der Sloot was arrested today just hours after our exclusive interview with him and his wife Anita. Their son Joran has been in jail since June 9, along with Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. The three men were the last people seen with Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared. Now I asked Anita how well she knows Deepak and Satish.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN'S MOTHER: I met them a few times.

VAN SUSTEREN: Your impression of them?

A. VAN DER SLOOT: Nice guys, ordinary teenagers, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Both friends of your son or was one more a friend and one is just a brother?

A. VAN DER SLOOT: I don't know if you can tell because Joran had a few real good friends who he would share everything with. These were just like mates that were passing by and talking about soccer. He didn't see them that often. He doesn't know them that long but he introduced them to us and we thought these are nice but one is more — the one who is passing by and his brother is not really known to me at all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 09, 2007, 09:20:24 PM »

Poster Mitral Valve posted this a BFN today:

BFN´ers, in another thread Reality and I were having a discussion about the Holland bashing dance. I posted a reaction which I would like to repeat here, because on second thought it might be interesting for you to know.

NOVA reporter Twan Huys has written the book "I am a New Yorker" . As you perhaps remember, Twan interviewed the Sloots several times and kept track of all the news when he was NY based reporter (he is back in Holland now).

Let me write down what he writes and let others give a reaction about what they think of it, as I quote from page 194-195:

Who did it? Was it Joran? This question about Joran and Natalee was the most asked question to me during the last year. Without wanting it I became the "Dutch expert on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. My name and number is apparently in every agenda of TV producers in NY. Because they cannot get anything better they keep on calling me for a solution on this ´whodunit´. Natalee´s disappearance seems to stay a mystery for ever. Or, as sometimes happens, will the murderer make himself known by a stupid mistake?

What is my prediction for the future of this case?

In a bar on the British Virgin Island Tortola hangs a young men drunk over the railing. Outside the palm trees sweep wildly in the storm. It is September 2010, hurrican season. With a double tongue and a European accent the young man tells the barkeeper a bizar story. With tears in the eyes he tells about his share in the disappearance of a blond girl on Aruba and he tells about the place where he buried her. Ofcourse not near the Light House, the spot where the police searched for week. He dumped her on the other side of the island, at the beach near the refinery. Nobody bothered to look for her in that direction.

The barman thinks he is dealing with a drunken lunatic. But just to be sure, he calls his cousin on Aruba, who was involved in the police investigation. He takes a look at the meanwhile yellow colored poster above the jukebox with 2 photo´s of Natalee Holloway:

Missing
Last seen at carlos ´n Charlie´s
Monday, May 30, 2005 1:30 AM
Natalees Holloway
Caucasion American female
Blue eyes/ long blond hair
5´4,1110 lbs., 18 years old

Unquote Twan Huys.

I wonder what we can think of this?

Mitral Valve is a BFN poster from the Netherlands.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: March 09, 2007, 09:29:29 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Hi monkeys  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: March 09, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »

Poster Mitral Valve posted this a BFN today:

BFN´ers, in another thread Reality and I were having a discussion about the Holland bashing dance. I posted a reaction which I would like to repeat here, because on second thought it might be interesting for you to know.

NOVA reporter Twan Huys has written the book "I am a New Yorker" . As you perhaps remember, Twan interviewed the Sloots several times and kept track of all the news when he was NY based reporter (he is back in Holland now).

Let me write down what he writes and let others give a reaction about what they think of it, as I quote from page 194-195:

Who did it? Was it Joran? This question about Joran and Natalee was the most asked question to me during the last year. Without wanting it I became the "Dutch expert on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. My name and number is apparently in every agenda of TV producers in NY. Because they cannot get anything better they keep on calling me for a solution on this ´whodunit´. Natalee´s disappearance seems to stay a mystery for ever. Or, as sometimes happens, will the murderer make himself known by a stupid mistake?

What is my prediction for the future of this case?

In a bar on the British Virgin Island Tortola hangs a young men drunk over the railing. Outside the palm trees sweep wildly in the storm. It is September 2010, hurrican season. With a double tongue and a European accent the young man tells the barkeeper a bizar story. With tears in the eyes he tells about his share in the disappearance of a blond girl on Aruba and he tells about the place where he buried her. Ofcourse not near the Light House, the spot where the police searched for week. He dumped her on the other side of the island, at the beach near the refinery. Nobody bothered to look for her in that direction.

The barman thinks he is dealing with a drunken lunatic. But just to be sure, he calls his cousin on Aruba, who was involved in the police investigation. He takes a look at the meanwhile yellow colored poster above the jukebox with 2 photo´s of Natalee Holloway:

Missing
Last seen at carlos ´n Charlie´s
Monday, May 30, 2005 1:30 AM
Natalees Holloway
Caucasion American female
Blue eyes/ long blond hair
5´4,1110 lbs., 18 years old

Unquote Twan Huys.

I wonder what we can think of this?

Mitral Valve is a BFN poster from the Netherlands.

A drunk Joran told him where he buried Natalee which is on the other side of the island near the refinery.  And he is saying Joran is a lunatic.  He is saying the year is 2010 sort of like a prediction but it is really the truth.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 09, 2007, 09:35:45 PM »

Sounds like somebody's got a wild imagination for sure! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: March 09, 2007, 09:43:00 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Sounds like somebody's got a wild imagination for sure! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Twan Huys is a reporter and I guess a writer.  Most writers have pretty good imaginations.  I do however think there may be some truth to his prediction. Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 09, 2007, 09:46:32 PM »

Twan Huys is a reporter and I guess a writer.  Most writers have pretty good imaginations.  I do however think there may be some truth to his prediction. Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: March 09, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »

Klaas:  I have an email for you - address please?  After you see it, please comment.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: March 09, 2007, 09:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Klaas:  I have an email for you - address please?  After you see it, please comment.

smklaasend@hotmail.com
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: March 09, 2007, 09:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

smklaasend@hotmail.com

sent... thanks

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: March 09, 2007, 09:54:29 PM »

It may take a scenario like that for the truth to come out. Although I personally doubt that Joran will ever say anything. I am sure that oj has been drunk a few times since he killed Nicole and Ronald, and he has not ever come clean.

The comment about "if you had been here this never would have happened" may refer to PVDS being involved.   Wink  

I'm gonna go check out some other threads and be back in a few.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: March 09, 2007, 09:55:25 PM »

what, about the refinery? Or that a drunken Joran will confess to a stranger one night several years from now?

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 09, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »

what, about the refinery? Or that a drunken Joran will confess to a stranger one night several years from now?

It's very possible Natalee was burried at lest temporarily near the refinery.  It's also very possible some day Joran will confess one day.  Twan is simply giving his "prediction" which implies that Joran will some day tell the truth.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: March 09, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

OK, thanks Klaas....I saw that San was nodding in agreement  Laughing  Laughing I hope ya'll are right!! But Sb has a point, OJ ain't never gonna confess...why should Jor-ass?

Bring Natalee home...
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 09, 2007, 10:05:24 PM »

We hope sooner,as a opposed to later.Like May Day,2007.We can dream.OJ told how he did in his book,but he does not have to fear arrest.We shall see.cat-the pensive

Live with hope,looking for justice
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 09, 2007, 10:07:06 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

The comment about "if you had been here this never would have happened" may refer to PVDS being involved.   Wink

I agree but did Paul misbehave because Anita was gone or did he send her away so he could have his fun?   Is it a coincidence that Paul and Rudy Croes had a conversation just prior to Anita going far away?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.