April 24, 2024, 05:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " 'Calling Illegal Immigrants ‘Undocumented’ Is Like Calling Rape ‘Sex’ "  (Read 1005 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 30, 2010, 10:57:12 AM »

" Megyn Kelly: Calling Illegal Immigrants ‘Undocumented’ Is Like Calling Rape ‘Sex’ "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_JuWbegD8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/megyn-kelly-calling-illegal-immigrants-%E2%80%98undocumented%E2%80%99-is-like-calling-rape-%E2%80%98sex%E2%80%99/

When you give illegal aliens welfare, how do you check their Social Security numbers to ensure they are not collecting more than once?  In more than one state?

Collecting when they are working and would not qualify like a citizen that has to provide a Social Security number?

Working using the real Social Security number of their citizen child?  Does any state check the earnings of children of welfare recipients?

I would imagine that if a citizen or legal immigrant used their child's Social Security number to work and avoid the income eligibility rule, there would be some kind of punishment or jail time.

How often does any state check the status of welfare recipients?  Where they live?  Where they spend their benefits?  If you spend most of your benefits many miles and states away from the folks forking over the $$$, maybe you've moved?  Don't really need welfare from a state in which you do not live?

Taxpayer rip-off?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.