April 19, 2024, 12:52:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 341634 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: March 03, 2011, 11:12:54 PM »

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/mogelijk-dertig-jaar-voor-joran/

Monday, February 28, 2011, 11:17 hours
News
"Maybe thirty years for Joran
Unknown lawsuit against Van der Sloot begins

Stephany Flores
Joran van der Sloot is possibly thirty years jail term for the murder of the Peruvian Stephany Flores. That is the prosecutor in Lima Joran's lawyer announced.

The now completed police investigation would have produced enough evidence to convict Joran get. Van der Sloot is not only suspected of murder, but also the theft of money, the laptop and the car of Flores.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: March 04, 2011, 12:11:29 AM »

So they are just mad it might bring Aruba into a bad light again.      Have another drink Renfro 

So, they will not cooperate?  This is news?  That is their motto. 

Remember that when deciding on a vacation spot.  Anything happens, you are on your own, they will not help....ever.  They will protect their own, no matter how evil.  Read it right from the source, their own newspaper.  One of the world's most hated criminals, they stand with the evil one.

Frightening!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: March 04, 2011, 12:11:53 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: March 04, 2011, 12:46:29 AM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

3/1/2011 Page 5

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 04, 2011, 12:58:08 AM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

3/2/2011 Page 3

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 04, 2011, 03:49:47 PM »

A REMINDER

SOUTHERN ARKANSAS UNIVERSITY TECH'S DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS SERIES

Beth Holloway

Mother of Natalee Holloway, Speaker and Educator

SAU Tech is proud to announce Beth Holloway as the fourth annual distinguished speaker for 2011.  Holloway shares her experiences in facing a personal tragedy and shares how her faith, courage, dedication and strength has brought her through to today.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have capacity to overcome tragedy?  Find out as you listen to her story.

March 14, 2011
Charles O. Ross Center

Call For a Complimentary Ticket - 870.574.4521

<snipped>

http://www.sautech.edu/docs/Beth%20Holloway1.pdf

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

I NEVER ASK HIM WHY

Pages 100: He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.

NOT THE WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE.  JUST THE BURDEN

Page 103: I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

I'M TAKING LEAVE OF THE ISLAND BUT ...

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

MY PLEDGE

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

A CONSCIOUS DECISION EVERY MORNING

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

FAITH WILL SEE ME THROUGH

Pages 230/231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

EVERY CHANCE WE GET

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.
______

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 04, 2011, 04:32:36 PM »

The latest document filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 04, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »

Hi Klaas.

What does it all mean?

Thanks

Janet

_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 04, 2011, 05:38:15 PM »

Hi Klaas.

What does it all mean?

Thanks

Janet

It means the judge has granted the delay for 30 days and that the motion for Summary Judgement and Continuance will be heard on April 11th rather than March 11th but that documents need to be filed with the court prior.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2011, 05:42:39 PM »

Hi Klaas.

What does it all mean?

Thanks

Janet

It means the judge has granted the delay for 30 days and that the motion for Summary Judgement and Continuance will be heard on April 11th rather than March 11th but that documents need to be filed with the court prior.

Is this a good or bad thing for the defence?  This lawsuit appears to be neverend.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »

Hi Klaas.

What does it all mean?

Thanks

Janet

Is this a good or bad thing for the defence?  This lawsuit appears to be neverend.

Janet

I agree......... this thing has drug out forever!
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »

Thanks, Klaas

OMGoodness...just put the Kalpoes in front of the Justice sign, and I'll knock some sense into them.  lol 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2011, 07:46:08 PM »

Thanks, Klaas

OMGoodness...just put the Kalpoes in front of the Justice sign, and I'll knock some sense into them.  lol 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »

Hi Klaas.

What does it all mean?

Thanks

Janet

Janet

Mostly a delay tactic by the Plaintiff's but overall not good or bad for the Defense, IMO.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2011, 08:13:36 PM »

ppfffftt...Let them delay.  We'll have double-header trials this year with the Kalpoes and Joran--three jerks strikes; game over! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

Exactly Grace-Land.  I don't care if they delay. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 05, 2011, 01:55:47 AM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/february_14__2011

February 14, 2011
The Morning News Aruba Page 4

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=162611420456925

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »

ppfffftt...Let them delay.  We'll have double-header trials this year with the Kalpoes and Joran--three jerks strikes; game over! 

grace-land

I am hoping for a triple header.

Janet

++++

1.  The Kalpoes lose big time in the the defamation lawsuit again Phil McGraw.

2.  Joran is sentenced to that 30 year term predicted by the Peruvian prosecutor for the murder of Stephany Flores.

3.  Just one who was on board the Persistence will grow a conscience and give the family of Natalee Holloway a measure of closure by revealing the truth regarding the contents of the trap ... the trap which was afforded unchallenged to the Aruban enemy.

Janet

++++++

Surely I'm Wrong

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2011, 04:05:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=34792

Kiwanis Mascarade Ball @ Renaissance 4march11

Ben King and wife

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.