March 29, 2024, 09:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339856 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 30, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 08:04:47 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 05:11:07 PM »

Thank you Klaas 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 05:16:56 PM »

I Consider Myself Lucky

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

<snipped>

At the top of her closet are some boxes, heavy ones.  I pull them down and open them to find Natalee’s composition notebook, which is actually a journal from a high-school English class.  It’s in her handwriting.  I have never seen this before.  As I open it, I instantly feel her with me right now at this moment, like a physical presence.  Overwhelmed with this warmth, I take the journal out and sit down on her bed to read what she has written about love and life.

Family is like a deck of cards.  You never know what kind of card you’ll draw.  No one is able to choose their family, but has to accept their own family.  I consider myself lucky because I am really happy with the family that I have to me, family is very important and should be a person’s top priority.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2011, 05:19:01 PM »

Natalee's Hero

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

<snipped>

As I read on in the journal, I discover that one of the most moving entries is her desription of a hero.  Natalee writes:

A Hero is someone who puts others before himself.  He or she is very selfless and cares about the well-being of others.  Heroes also accept life's challenges and remain strong through tough times.  They also have a strong sense of determination and stick to goals and morals.  I believe that heroes uphold morals and try to encourage others to live life morally correct.  Heroes are not only just people called in times of physical danger, but individuals that can both emotionally and physically help people get through rough times.  A hero should always show respect for other people as well as respect for himself.

Instantly I realize that Natalee is poignantly describing the people who have reached out to help her family get through this "tough time."  It's almost as if she is thanking everyone herself by recognizing the importance of selfless people.  And I am amazed at her profound words here.  I sit and read the entire journal ...

<snipped>

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 05:27:49 PM »

May this thread see the return of Natalee to her family and justice for both she and Stephany!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 06:01:43 PM »

God bless Natalee and Stefany and their loved ones.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 06:10:03 PM »

CBB

My prayer is also that Natalee Holloway will be returned to family members who will be afforded after almost six years the opportunity to lay her to rest on American soil.

I believe that there are those who where aboard the Persistence who could be instrumental in making this happen ... those who witnessed the furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda ... the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27753-turista-no-ta-duna-senjal-di-bida.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist do not give senjal of life

monday, 14 february 2011 16:33

at mouth catalina one person owing to being achieve in water y do not give senjal of life. is tarata here of one tourist of inicialnan j.p. paramediconan owing to work cune but the do not reacciona. 

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 06:25:21 PM »

It's always "probably a heart attack"!   

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6288&offId=0&offDate=2011-2

Papiamentu translation:

21 minuut happen | fecha: 14/02/2011 | horario: 18:57

man tourist of edad owing to achieve atake of curazon in lama at mouth catalina y owing to hoga

monday nightfall owing to enter informe of one caso of hogamento at mouth catalina, at once owing to dirigi tanto ambulance com cuerpo of rescate of bombero at the sitio. at arrival of the equipo of rescate owing to achieve they're atende he tourist cu owing to achieve problem, probably one atake of curazon y owing to guli enough water till hoga 
but unfortunately at hospital they owing to constata cu ela fayece.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 06:27:27 PM »

May this thread see the return of Natalee to her family and justice for both she and Stephany!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3325:nieuwe-reorganisatie-op-stapel-bij-politie&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

New reorganization planned by police

Monday, 14 February 2011 7:04 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The Aruba Police Force (KPA) is a thorough reorganization plan with the old ranking system comes back and share much emphasis on training and study. Dolfi Richardson says that police chief.

As a basis for the reorganization, the so-called layout which made four months worked. The plan was submitted to the Minister for approval. Richardson said the plan included new police functions are proposed which will cost the government more money, but not "significantly" more money. The police organization must also be more focus. This means that such research departments that are now scattered around the various districts shall be merged and come under the responsibility of a Commissioner for detective work.

With the reorganization, the reorganization of 2003 largely reversed. This is particularly true for the grades and promotion scheme. Intermediate Grades were removed seven years ago and that led to great dissatisfaction among the staff. A group of police officers struggling to this day still matter and there are already several lawsuits conducted. Still, Richardson says that with the return of the old grading structure everything is as usual. It does not mean that police officers such as early automatically to the next grade were promoted. This is now more linked to the capacities of agents which are not automatically the highest in rank, is promoted, the police chief said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3307:herstart-valero-pas-over-enkele-dagen&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Valero restart only after several days

Monday, 14 February 2011 6:41 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Contrary to what Minister Mike Meza (AVP) of Finance, Utilities, Energy and Communications this morning in the Papiamento-language press declares, Valero has not resumed production.

Minister de Meza left to newspaper Bon Dia Aruba know that all repairs were carried out last week after a water tank collapsed Saturday ready and that production has resumed to the maximum capacity of 225 barrels per day. Both Valero spokesman Bill Day as Victor Aguirre, representing the refinery, the relationship with government controls, however, have Amigoe that the repair work is still underway. "The repairs are still on the pipes instead of refined product," said Bill Day. "We're not sure how long it will take for the refinery restarted could be, but assume a few days." Day says that once when production is resumed it a few more days until the maximum output of 225 barrels is achieved. He said the refinery would at least put those plans to achieve production capacity. Victor Aguirre reaffirms its part, the repair work is still ongoing. "The process has started to reboot. It is planned that this week we can start again. But plans is one thing. Whether it actually happens is in God's hands. Minister Mike Meza could not be reached for comment on this.

Last Saturday, when a water tank in the 'tank farm' of Valero. This caused serious damage to pipes that refined product is shipped. This product came on land and in water at the refinery end and has been cleared, said Bill Day. The cost of the accident is still unclear and research into the cause of the collapse of the water is still ongoing, said the spokesman. It is the second major accident since the refinery has resumed production two months ago. In December an oil leak took place in the port of Valero after an oil tanker in the dock to a storage tank into the sea came. As in December, Valero not contact authorities and the Coast Guard, Emergency Management Office, Marine Department and the police.    ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/27753-turista-no-ta-duna-senjal-di-bida.html

Papiamentu translation:

at mouth catalina one person owing to being achieve in water y do not give senjal of life. is tarata here of one tourist of inicialnan j.p. paramediconan owing to work cune but the do not reacciona. 

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/27753-turista-no-ta-duna-senjal-di-bida.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist crucero owing to achieve ataca of curason in lama

the tourist john edward rafferty jr., naci at merca day 1 of september 1929 (81 aña) y is at aruba because; passenger abordo of the barco zuiderdam owing to hoga today tardi at height of mouth catalina. the first indicacionnan is show cu probably past owing to achieve one ataca of curason in lama. 

they owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital but at arrival the person owing to fayece end. dr reeberg owing to constata dead natural (atake of curason) of the tourist. paz at his restonan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/video/van-der-sloot-suspected-in-death-10807912

News video clip from 6/2/2010

(This is almost at the end...it's a short clip)

http://www.isaruba.com/Students%20life/Pictures/2009-2010/SWF_files/4th%20quarter/pto_Bingo.swf

4/25/2010 ISA PTO Bingo at the Westin

(lightened)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 12:32:19 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/27753-turista-no-ta-duna-senjal-di-bida.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist crucero owing to achieve ataca of curason in lama

the tourist john edward rafferty jr., naci at merca day 1 of september 1929 (81 aña) y is at aruba because; passenger abordo of the barco zuiderdam owing to hoga today tardi at height of mouth catalina. the first indicacionnan is show cu probably past owing to achieve one ataca of curason in lama. 

they owing to transporte cu urgencia for hospital but at arrival the person owing to fayece end. dr reeberg owing to constata dead natural (atake of curason) of the tourist. paz at his restonan.

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/27753-turista-no-ta-duna-senjal-di-bida.html#comments

Comments

scirbi for an island to die for, february 14, 2011
ultimamente have very much turistanan of edad is die at aruba. as ceck minister 'ego-tripper' his advertising, do you never know. quick scan & management team

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 01:22:25 AM »

I've been busy most of the day today but I did see a new document in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  The document is 74 pages total and there are some very interesting exhibits.  I'll post as time allows.  This first one pertains to the actual forensic review and transcription of the Skeeters tape 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 01:34:43 AM »

Thanks Klaas, and many thanks to the generous Monkey that pays for the documents! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 01:40:36 AM »

There's another interesting exhibit, it's some information obtained from a forensic examination of Deepak's hard drive.  Seems like he was into porn (go figure).  I'm not going to post it due to the language on some/all of the porn websites.   Just know the sites were your typical really band names 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 01:45:53 AM »

There's another interesting exhibit, it's some information obtained from a forensic examination of Deepak's hard drive.  Seems like he was into porn (go figure).  I'm not going to post it due to the language on some/all of the porn websites.   Just know the sites were your typical really band names 

Thanks Klaas, probably sites visited by Joran as well.  jmo   

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.