March 28, 2024, 10:41:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339725 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »

Jamie is talking about druging Natalee and raping her and Deepak responds:

Deepak: "You'd be surprised how simple it was the other night."

Judgement day is coming.

Prior to the filing ... the Aruban "powers that be" behind this huge defamation lawsuit must have been convinced by the NFI findings ... the NFI findings that imply that Deepak did not implicate himself, Satish and Joran in wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway in his interview with Skeeters.  Considering ... the Skeeters' interview portion has not been dropped from the lawsuit ... it would appear the Kalpoes' attorneys have not budged on their position.  Why?

I wish I could but ... I just cannot get excited yet.

Janet

++++++

'The Abrams Report' for Dec. 1st
updated 12/2/2005 9:00:37 AM ET 2005-12-02T14:00:37

DAN ABRAMS, HOST:  Coming up, the Aruban government now claims that a crucial piece of videotape evidence in the Natalee Holloway investigation has been doctored and that one of the suspects did not say that he had sex with Natalee Holloway.  We have got all the versions of the tape. 

<snipped>

Verson #1: Dr. Phil Recording

ABRAMS: First, the portion of the interview as played on the “Dr. Phil” show.  This is the one that initially caused the controversy.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug—I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  She did.  You‘d be surprised how simple it was. 

(END AUDIOTAPE)

<snipped>

Verson #2: Jamie Skeeters' Recording

ABRAMS:  All right, next here‘s a portion of the interview provided to us by Jamie Skeeters, the polygraph experts who was the one who actually interviewed Kalpoe

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED) her. 

You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  She did.  You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

<snipped>

Version #3: NFI

ABRAMS:  And now this.  Just hours ago e-mailed to us from the Aruban authorities.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS:  Nobody told her that you can‘t (EXPLETIVE DELETED).  You know?  I mean and I‘m sure she had sex with all of you. 

KALPOE:  No, she didn‘t.  You would be surprised how simple it would have been.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2011, 07:55:04 PM »

WHO WOULD THIS BE?

09/10/2008 Miscellaneous-Other (UNOPPOSED APPLICATION FOR COMMISSION TO TAKE ORAL DEPOSITION OF A NON-PARTY IN FLORIA )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject:   
Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 216.242.112.# (Continental Broadband Florida, Inc DBA WebUnited)
ISP Continental Broadband Florida, Inc DBA WebUnited
Location Continent : North America
State : Florida
City : Fort Lauderdale
Lat/Long : 26.1275, -80.2331 (Map)

Pesquera is in Palm Beach -- he would NOT id as Ft Lauderdale.
Jossy's place is in Hialeah -- Miami -- he would not id as Ft lauderdale.

Would that have been John Charles Croes???or was he deposed in Miami?

Is/was John Charles Croes in Miami? This was for an oral depo so seems odd that it would be him since they have emails between Deepak and John Charles Croes right????

This IP was searching Pesquera.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »

Prior to the filing ... the Aruban "powers that be" behind this huge defamation lawsuit must have been convinced by the NFI findings ... the NFI findings that imply that Deepak did not implicate himself, Satish and Joran in wrongdoing against the person of Natalee Holloway in his interview with Skeeters.  Considering ... the Skeeters' interview portion has not been dropped from the lawsuit ... it would appear the Kalpoes' attorneys have not budged on their position.  Why?

Janet

I surmise the reason the representatives for Kalpoes have not budged on their position is because *most* lawsuits are settled out of court in the ninth hour.  that is the whole scheme of lawsuits - attorney's make money continuing the case hoping the other side will cave in for whatever reason. Going into court Kalpoes will not stand a chance in their attempt to prove defamation. The Aruba minister stated they were still suspects. In other words, their character was that of murder suspects long before Dr. Phil show had Jamie Skeeters on as a guest with the damning statements by Deepak. Don't expect those leprechauns to figure it out. One only has to look at their eduction background to realize they are as close to dunce as anyone can get.  Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2011, 08:13:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas

I'm sure Deepak was depressed....it was a lot harder to "procure" under the radar.

He was "depressed" before the tape ever aired.  He told Jaime that his "life was over"....no friends...   Maybe he should sue Joran...or Anita since Joran was a minor...or Paulus's estate...for bad advice.

You're right.
When they lose, they are expendable and they don't get it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2011, 08:15:57 PM »

TICK_TOCK

SATISH_&_DEEPAK

THE JUDGEMENT AGAINST THE LEPRECHAUNS WILL BE.....

HANDS IN THE POCKET!

or Strawberry driving drunk one night
or an ambulance hitting them
or on a tennis court
or a shot in the head on their front lawn
or maybe they'll end up inside a cage/trap on the bottom of the ocean
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/02/15/22540/

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »

Janet

I surmise the reason the representatives for Kalpoes have not budged on their position is because *most* lawsuits are settled out of court in the ninth hour.  that is the whole scheme of lawsuits - attorney's make money continuing the case hoping the other side will cave in for whatever reason. Going into court Kalpoes will not stand a chance in their attempt to prove defamation. The Aruba minister stated they were still suspects. In other words, their character was that of murder suspects long before Dr. Phil show had Jamie Skeeters on as a guest with the damning statements by Deepak. Don't expect those leprechauns to figure it out. One only has to look at their eduction background to realize they are as close to dunce as anyone can get.  Monkey Devil!

When?

Kermit ... I realize that the Natalee Holloway case is an open Aruban investigation which implies case documents cannot be released and ... Joran is still considered a suspect but ... in January, 2009 ... in an Aruban press conference ... the implication was that Deepak and Satish were deemed witnesses ... no longer suspects.

The defamation lawsuit was filed in December, 2006.  I just hope that it does not drag on much longer.  I cannot comprehend what is behind the judge's reasoning for not throwing the lawsuit out considering Aruba refuses to release case documents which are crucial to the defence.

Janet

++++++

Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

• Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2011, 09:47:18 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=529421Kiwanis%20Palm%20Beach%20Black%20Tie%20Dinner%20at%20Mr%20Jazz%20Oct%2018%202008

Kiwanis Palm Beach Black Tie Dinner @ Mr Jazz 18Oct (2008)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2011, 09:48:30 PM »

STILL SUSPECTS in Holloway case

June, 2007

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »

WHO WOULD THIS BE?

09/10/2008 Miscellaneous-Other (UNOPPOSED APPLICATION FOR COMMISSION TO TAKE ORAL DEPOSITION OF A NON-PARTY IN FLORIA )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject:   
Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 216.242.112.# (Continental Broadband Florida, Inc DBA WebUnited)
ISP Continental Broadband Florida, Inc DBA WebUnited
Location Continent : North America
State : Florida
City : Fort Lauderdale
Lat/Long : 26.1275, -80.2331 (Map)

Pesquera is in Palm Beach -- he would NOT id as Ft Lauderdale.
Jossy's place is in Hialeah -- Miami -- he would not id as Ft lauderdale.

Would that have been John Charles Croes???or was he deposed in Miami?

Is/was John Charles Croes in Miami? This was for an oral depo so seems odd that it would be him since they have emails between Deepak and John Charles Croes right????

This IP was searching Pesquera.

John Charles Croes was deposed in South Florida around that time by representatives
of Dr. Phil because of the e-mails.
This is all I could find at the moment. 

09/10/2008 Miscellaneous-Other (UNOPPOSED APPLICATION FOR COMMISSION TO TAKE ORAL DEPOSITION OF A NON-PARTY IN FLORIA )Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 11:25:25 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/02/encinitas-man-_-maybe-from-aruba-_-on-suspicion-of-counterfeit-checks-.html

Encinitas man held on suspicion of passing counterfeit checks

Comments (1) (1)(5)

February 13, 2011 |  7:16 pm

A 39-year-old man with a passport from the Caribbean island of Aruba has been arrested on suspicion of running a check forgery and counterfeiting ring from an office in the northern San Diego County suburb of Encinitas.

Damon Westmoreland was arrested after San Diego County Sheriff's Department deputies discovered check-making materials and computer gear needed to duplicate checks at his Encinitas office and a home in nearby Solana Beach, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Information about 10 banks and a Nevada corporation was seized from the two locations
 ::snipping2::

Despite the Aruba passport, Westmoreland's "true identity is not yet determined," said Sheriff's Sgt. Mark Varnau.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 11:34:03 PM »

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/02/encinitas-man-_-maybe-from-aruba-_-on-suspicion-of-counterfeit-checks-.html

Comments (1) (1)(5)

February 13, 2011 |  7:16 pm

A 39-year-old man with a passport from the Caribbean island of Aruba has been arrested on suspicion of running a check forgery and counterfeiting ring from an office in the northern San Diego County suburb of Encinitas.

Damon Westmoreland was arrested after San Diego County Sheriff's Department deputies discovered check-making materials and computer gear needed to duplicate checks at his Encinitas office and a home in nearby Solana Beach, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Information about 10 banks and a Nevada corporation was seized from the two locations

Despite the Aruba passport, Westmoreland's "true identity is not yet determined," said Sheriff's Sgt. Mark Varnau.

Wonder if this is the same guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GreenZap

http://www.aboutmytalk.com/printthread.php?s=&&threadid=124114

Regulators take action against Caruba International
Abstract: February 28, 2001. The latest Pyramid scheme run by
28-year-old Damon Westmoreland, called Caruba International, seems to
be headed the way of his last, which was shut down by regulators in
the United States. Caruba International, which claims to be operated
"entirely in Aruba" but appears to be run from Flo...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:36:33 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »

Comments (1) (1)(5)

February 13, 2011 |  7:16 pm

Wonder if this is the same guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GreenZap

http://www.aboutmytalk.com/printthread.php?s=&&threadid=124114

Regulators take action against Caruba International
Abstract: February 28, 2001. The latest Pyramid scheme run by
28-year-old Damon Westmoreland, called Caruba International, seems to
be headed the way of his last, which was shut down by regulators in
the United States. Caruba International, which claims to be operated
"entirely in Aruba" but appears to be run from Flo...

Not going to give you the website link because it's a virus threat:

PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
while relaxing on the beach!

Let us show you how the WEALTHY

have done it for years!

Our Free newsletter: "turideas News" goes out biweekly and contains tons of great marketing and sales information. It also give you freebie tips

Free Vacation Certificate when you join.

Name: The name of our company is Caruba International.
   Free Resource Center

Location: We are located on the island of Aruba, which is a        
 island in the Caribbean, 30 miles north of Venezuela. Aruba is an    
 extremely stable country, which received its independence from
 Holland in 1986. Our bank in Aruba is one of the top 6 in the World.    

This is not a US based company operating offshore, Caruba
 International is operated entirely in Aruba.

Owners: Ivan Shew-A-tjon, the President, is from Aruba.

We were able to set up this company and offer this great program,    
because of his citizenship. Ivan has a background in Finance and has     
banked offshore for over 10 years.

Damon Westmoreland, Executive Vice President, resides in San  Diego and has owned and operated several successful networking     
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:59:53 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2011, 11:52:20 PM »

No idea if there's a connection or not, but Melody is connected to a Robles family in Aruba.  I think this is her little girl's father.

Jeannerick Robles
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=642275773

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2011, 12:04:15 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=archivecategory&year=2008&month=08&module=1

Papiamentu translation:

maestronan of colegio epi sector salubridad y servicio owing to place work downstairs

friday, 29 august 2008

oranjestad – yesterday morning maestronan of colegio epi unidad of salubridad y servicio, owing to as one accion of one hour, in solidaridad cu one colega of they cu owing to stay retira for of colegio epi. is so cu sr. rudolf robles owing to splica cu they're expresa they solidaridad because one colega of they owing to wordo less for of work. according the maestronan, they colega owing to being retira at one form inhusto, y the madam here have seven year trahado cu colegio epi y of one day for another past owing to come hear cu for motibonan incomprendibel the not have work. the another maestronan owing to tell cu they're feel cu they're in the same situation cu sra. vigitte zijlstra, comokiera cu they posicion huridico do not regulation.

Read More

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 12:14:57 AM »

Thanks Klaas, big can of worms there!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »

http://scam.com/showthread.php?t=120413

Post # 20 lays out the Caruba line of BS.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2011, 12:24:35 AM »

Good night Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2011, 12:24:58 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.