April 16, 2024, 04:45:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 341379 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Wonder how long it will take for a ruling...

The motions should be denied, this has gone on long enough...I think the lawyers summed it up well; they should not receive yet another continuance! 

Hopefully we'll know something soon.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2011, 12:25:29 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2011, 12:29:18 AM »

I don't usually post my thanks to Klaas and Generous Monkey, but I am always
grateful and enjoy reading the court documents.

It does appear that the Kalpoe attorneys are just stalling and being uncorperative,
thinking that Dr. Phil will grow tired and settle.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2011, 12:31:49 AM »

It does appear that the Kalpoe attorneys are just stalling and being uncorperative,

It does seem that way, but I think they'd better think again!  jmo   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2011, 12:33:30 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Wonder how long it will take for a ruling...

The motions should be denied, this has gone on long enough...I think the lawyers summed it up well; they should not receive yet another continuance! 

Hopefully we'll know something soon.

Not sure how long.  I'll check tomorrow and see if anything is there 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2011, 12:35:12 AM »

The Dr. Phil team is only fishing for evidence in the NH case they have no plans on settling or they would have done so long ago.  You cannot defame dirtbags 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2011, 01:21:21 AM »

God Bless Dr Phil's Attorney's for all their hard work. an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2011, 01:34:14 AM »

TICK TOCK Kalpoes......
Time never stops....end of (your) Days near......
Future Hearings

03/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for Summary Judgment ((c/f 1-6-11)**return exhibits to WilliamHaggerty**)

04/04/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference (T/D 4-11-2011)

04/11/2011 at 08:32 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial (J/T 25 DAY EST.)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2011, 01:40:14 AM »

How's it BillB?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2011, 01:47:20 AM »

How's it BillB?
Good Keepthefaith.... an angelic monkey
I'm encouraged about the Dr. Phil case docs.....Justice for Natalee is now about nailing the perps...I hope it goes to trial and more light is shined on the only remedy left - the bigger picture of the aruban orchestrated cover up...May they all rot in hell......but also face earthly justice until their day with our Maker....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2011, 01:52:32 AM »

How's it BillB?
Good Keepthefaith.... an angelic monkey
I'm encouraged about the Dr. Phil case docs.....Justice for Natalee is now about nailing the perps...I hope it goes to trial and more light is shined on the only remedy left - the bigger picture of the aruban orchestrated cover up...May they all rot in hell......but also face earthly justice until their day with our Maker....

All in do time Mr. BillB. I had a great time down in your neck of the woods for the Holiday Bowl. The Gaslamp Quarter is a fantastic area.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2011, 03:08:04 AM »

Me too, Magnolia! I'd like to add my thanks as well. There won't be a settlement, IMO. I still have some hope that some information helpful to Natalee's family will come out as a result of this case.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2011, 06:11:53 AM »

You would think those attorneys would know better.  I hope this goes to court.  They are going to tear those Kalpoes to shreds.

We are waiting for you Kalpoes.  Let's see how smart you are Deepak.  Come and make our day punk.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2011, 09:55:14 AM »

http://blog.cheapoair.com/news/five-fears-every-traveler-faces-before-spring-break.aspx

::snipping2::

Being kidnapped abroad: Famous unfortunate criminal cases such as the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gives Spring Break travel a bad reputation. Travels abroad to foreign countries are always a risk, especially for young female travelers. Even if the situation sounds scary, it shouldn't deter those wanting to celebrate Spring Break. Always travel with a group of trustworthy friends and make sure to always stay together if possible. Keep in contact and always be aware of your surroundings. If someone is going to drink, designate a sober individual to make sure everyone is okay and to not trust a stranger for help.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2011, 10:50:07 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/index.php

Show di Jennyree Geerman representando Aruba na Curacao

Friday, 18 February 2011 10:02
Popup video 24ora.com a logra filma e show cu Jennyree Geerman a presenta na Curacao den e International Carnival Queen 2011. Click play pa mira e bunita show. Jennyree a wordo acopanja pa Popcorn Dancers.

http://www.myspace.com/jennygeer

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennyree-Geerman/604465251
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 10:53:08 AM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2011, 05:41:01 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6321&offId=0  Edit to add ink per texasmom.  MB

1 hora happen | fecha: 18/02/2011 | horario: 17:26

one team special of police owing to as control on bendemento of drugs near of moomba beach

for of diahuebs early in nightfall one team special owing to being form cu several agent policial for so as one control near of moomba beach where bendedornan of drugs is aglomera for so ofrece they mercancia at turistanan.

the accion was at his lugar already cu owing to less enough drugs for of on caya y of the 10 detencion 2 owing to stay deteni for posesion y venta of drugs. till even car owing to being confisca y several person owing to being controla. is being wait for cu the type of controlnan here continua y so fix aruba his imagen for cu turism. if this not sosode soon aruba will can go back cay in the list black of merca.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:01:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2011, 05:42:21 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6321&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

1 hora happen | fecha: 18/02/2011 | horario: 17:26

one team special of police owing to as control on bendemento of drugs near of moomba beach

for of diahuebs early in nightfall one team special owing to being form cu several agent policial for so as one control near of moomba beach where bendedornan of drugs is aglomera for so ofrece they mercancia at turistanan.

the accion was at his lugar already cu owing to less enough drugs for of on caya y of the 10 detencion 2 owing to stay deteni for posesion y venta of drugs. till even car owing to being confisca y several person owing to being controla. is being wait for cu the type of controlnan here continua y so fix aruba his imagen for cu turism. if this not sosode soon aruba will can go back cay in the list black of merca.

edit to add link 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »

So they have arrested some locals for selling drugs to turists near Moomba's?  They are worried that it will put a black mark on Aruba?   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2011, 07:23:41 PM »

So they have arrested some locals for selling drugs to turists near Moomba's?  They are worried that it will put a black mark on Aruba?   

Maybe the arrests of some locals for selling drugs to tourists is just a diversion to take the heat off  the really big drug dealers.  A few local, minor level dealers are arrested then the police and/or gov't officials can say they're cracking down on the drug trade, when in reality, it's all just for show.  The little dealers get nailed to keep the heat off the big ones. 

Another thought I have is the locals that were arrested selling drugs to tourists may have gotten on the wrong side of the police, government official or possibly the bigger dealers  for failing to pay protection money/kickbacks.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.